All Comments on 'Turkish Delight'

by Kumquatqueen

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
yowseryowseralmost 3 years ago

Sweet

Raw, intensely sensuous, arresting descriptions, exotic setting, polylingual. Brought us into the narrator's head from the start, leading all the way to the finish. Lovely

DevonCowboyDevonCowboyalmost 3 years ago

Great story and great when you find a man who appreciates your inner slut and knows how to encourage it for the pleasure of both. And I adore Turkish men. Was tempted to set up the British Turkish Wrestling games on the farm. I'm sure the visuals would be highly appreciated plus all that body oil that of happily apply.

crittergirlcrittergirlalmost 3 years ago

I loved hearing more from Adrian and Dan!

nthusiasticnthusiasticover 1 year ago

Fabulous! Lets me get as close to experiencing it as possible, given I’m not a guy, but it sure would be hot to see! It’s a brilliant example of what compersion is meant to be, allowing yourself to find satisfaction in your lover’s gratifications without jealousy creeping in. Pleasures shared are pleasures multiplied. Thank you for sharing your talents with us.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userKumquatqueen@Kumquatqueen
322 Followers
Once upon a time, I was born. I've lived. I've fucked. I've played. Sex and BDSM are my hobbies. I looked for realistic stories I like - it's a problem being British and thus repulsed by the word 'panties' - and eventually figured I'd polish up some stories I've written over t...