All Comments on 'Turn the Key 11 - Break the Bonds'

by SunnyLeighMayne

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

A lovely end to a great series. Well done!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

You created a beautiful story that managed all the horrors possible from an insane psychopath. I think you managed to find the perfect way to end this so that the reader can walk away knowing that you have talent in being an author as well as showing off your skills as a problem solver. Thanks for the story and the great ending.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Thank you so much for writing this; this has hands down been one of my favorite series to read, and one of the few I keep coming back to. I can't wait to read more of your works!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Self delusion... The pretention of control... Yeah, not healthy. You can end up with your throat sliced and a round of bullet as an extra. Even if you are going to play with dolls, ask permission first, just in case.

So this is the end. I thought it would be longer. My mistake. Are you thinking on new ideas or projects? Say yes if you don't want to see an adult man crying. ;) Thank you anyways and au revoire.

-Onkana

SunnyLeighMayneSunnyLeighMaynealmost 3 years agoAuthor

Onkana, yes. The story shared here began first as a serial, and believe it or not, the first chapter just sort of popped into my mind one day. I'd no idea that the story would take me on such a complete journey, usually sticking to short stories. But.... an extended version exists. The full story arc is contained in the version I have shared, but when I looked over the story as a whole, being designed to be shared in short sexy segments, I realized that there were many places where there was more of a story to tell. While it's been in the copy edit process I have actually been working on book two!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSunnyLeighMayne@SunnyLeighMayne
Sunny Leigh Mayne is writer of romance and erotica specializing in dark romance and fetish/BDSM erotica. Her writings are intended for mature audiences aged 18 and older and may contain some content triggers. SLM enjoys creating erotic art using mixed media. Characters in all ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES