All Comments on 'Turnabout Is Fair Play'

by ladycass

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Surprisingly quite good. I can see the revenge

and the growth. A little boy causes a woman to grow up, she could have been a sub but his actions turn her into a Dom. Very nice! Could be cleaned up a bit but the story line is excellent. I dont believe in actions that are not safe sane and consensual but his failure to follow those rules cause her not to, which opens a real relationship for the two of them.

madengineer3madengineer3almost 17 years ago
Poetic Justice

This story is an excellent example of true poetic justice. The husband doesn't understand that he is truly hurting his wife (although any idiot should be able to see that). She in turn uses his weakness to teach him an important lesson.

This is a good piece of fiction.

ladycassladycassalmost 17 years agoAuthor
A note from the author

This story is a product of a personal fantasy bumping around in my own twisted mind. It is not safe sane and consensual nor is it intended to illustrate a healthy relationship. It is a FANTASY, nothing more. All erotic fiction, indeed all fiction in general, does not hold well balanced characters who make healthy sane decisions. What sort of interest would we find in reading if all fiction were illustrations of socially acceptable behavior? Feel free to e-mail me about any of my stories. Please do keep in mind that they are only stories mostly written for my own pleasure.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
nice

I liked it a lot. Good character development at the beginning. Worthy of a sequel.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago

im speechless! That was incredible!!!!

Sub_HubbieSub_Hubbiealmost 11 years ago
The best

This is the best. I love my mildly dominant wife, but I wish she she would experience the dominant conversion and joy that Jennifer did!

I'm off to see if you've written more like this...

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
yes...

And...you know this!

Evebroughtanaxthistime

GoodhueGoodhuealmost 8 years ago
Caring Neighbors!

The local police station received several calls in close proximity reporting screams and howls of pain coming from somewhere nearby. All of the calls were from the same area so a car was dispatched to investigate. By the time the patrolmen broke down the front door,and entered the bed room the husband was just about unconscious as a woman was continuously ramming a large dildo up his ass. They called for her to stop but there was no stopping as she closed in on her orgasm. They were forced to taser her.

- The husband was rushed to the hospital with horrible welts and nasty bleeding all over his ass. And his asshole was wide open and raw with blood trickling out.

- The wife was charged with assault and battery as well as rape. While Michael did not want to press charges,his family sure as hell did.

- The twat was found guilty on several counts and,with good behavior,could be released from prison in 7 years.

Sick fucking shit between sick fucking low-lives!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
How brain sick has that author to be?!

She will get to prison for long time for false imprisonment and sexuall assault!! Only in your sick mind it goes your way!! But you are a masochistic faggot!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Not easy ....

To have high hopes for this ….relationship ?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous