All Comments on 'Turnabout Pt. 02'

by DeanaBard

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Hurry with part 3! Love the creampie parts!!

hindsight2020hindsight2020over 2 years ago

Abuse is not interesting

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Hate it

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

A waste of reading time - both chapters. And I just skimmed it. The entire story sickened me, though perhaps there are those who not only get off reading this, but actually do this shit. Doing & accepting what this man did-- he might be a male, but he's far from a man.

DeanaBardDeanaBardover 2 years agoAuthor

As always, all comments are welcome. However, to those who did not enjoy this story, or even found parts distasteful, I suggest that reading the tags associated with a story before reading it may help to avoid future disappointments.

I write for my own enjoyment. If others also find even select parts to their liking, all the better.

sissypanties2sissypanties2over 2 years ago

I loved the part about nappies. I wear incontinence anties over night and a it was a perfect tale of the feelings and excitement of doing wee-wees in them. This writer is a genious and lovely too. I feel so sorry in the morning when I have to dispose of mine but look forward to the next night to start again filling them with wee-wee

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

You enjoy this "nightmare" this idea of making a man no more than a toy. An instrument of humiliation. And degrade a man to to nothing. Your other stories are fetish that is where this story belongs. I hope your "real" life isn't like this. But what i don't understand is the need to tell everyone about your fetish.

mattenwmattenwover 2 years ago

It's amazing that the author has to leave a comment if he is only writing for his own pleasure anyway. It is also amazing that as an author he is satisfied with so little for his pleasure! He could have tried a lot more!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I like the power play going on here. Girls on top always excite me.

Thanks for sharing, Jackie.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Zgadzam się z autorka , przeczytałem fragment oraz komentarze. Nie jest to dla mnie, nie czytam i nie komentuje. Nauka zna rozne choroby.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userDeanaBard@DeanaBard
A frustrated writer with an over-sexed imagination. PLEASE NOTE: The past number of months have presented me with numerous obstacles and setbacks preventing me from crafting additional material. I am hopeful that I will be able to resume writing and posting new stories in the...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Turnabout Pt. 01 Previous Part
Turnabout Series Info