Turnabout Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

At the same time, Marie's imagination for trying new erotic activities not only rebounded but also kicked into high gear.

We began doing all sorts of role-plays, including light bondage. (Usually, I was the one to be bound up) Some watersports/golden showers, even delving into adult diaper-play.

In fact, it was on our first attempt at diaper-play when Marie fussed that my legs were far too hairy--saying that it was making it hard for her to fully get into treating me as a proper baby. So we set about shaving my legs. Marie then suggested that while we were at it, all my pubic hair should also go. Sure, why not? If my legs can be hairless, why not my privates?

Well, by the time we were done, areas she declared as being too hairy had expanded until she had shaved and lotioned my entire body. Boy, did I feel weird! But I also kind of liked the feel of all that smooth skin. Marie liked it too. Soon she was hugging me and rubbing her naked body against mine.

Once we had cleaned up the mess in the bathroom, she pulled me into our bedroom and had me stand in front of the dresser mirror to see myself better. "Oh yes," she exclaimed. "I really like this new look." Turning me sideways, she added," I told you that your legs were sexy looking. They just flow into that nice round ass." Damned if she wasn't right. I did look good, in a somewhat disquieting way, for a thirty-something-year-old GUY!

That night, my wife went full-bore into babifying me. First, she gave me a thorough powdering and diapering! Then, while "baby" lay in "mommy's" lap suckling on her tits, she gently passed her hand over "baby's" smooth skin. "Mommy" could sense the effect that her caressing was having. So she rubbed his diapered "little wee-wee" until he made "squirties" into his diaper.

Then it was "baby's" turn to pet and lick "mommy's" furry pussy -- all while wetting and soiling his diapers, which he then had to sleep in.

The next morning, shortly before the alarm was to go off, I was suddenly awakened from a deep sleep. Marie was rubbing the front of the diaper. By the squishy sounds it was making, I had evidently had wet myself further during the night. It was now quite bulky and full. Replacing her hand with mine, she told me to "make it squirt again."

I can't explain just how perverse I felt using the squishy diaper to masturbate myself--and doing it in a saturated diaper, in front of my wife! Marie simply lay there on her side, smiling broadly, watching me get my rocks off.

No sooner had I added a fresh deposit of cum into the bursting diaper when Marie reminded me it was my turn to get Megan up and ready for school.

When I attempted to change out of the diaper, Marie snapped at me. "You don't have time for that now, or she'll be late for her bus." I was stunned. Then in a sultry voice, she said, "Mommy will change her baby when he gets back. Now go."

With a loaded diaper underneath my bathrobe, I took care of everything -- cheerfully waking, picking out clothing, fixing breakfast, packing lunch -- in time to get mini-Marie out the door to catch her school bus.

The entire time, the warm, heavy load between my legs and surrounding my middle added an unexpected, comforting element. It was a reminder of the joy my submissiveness had helped me experience the night before. Plus, the added element of knowing that my robe was the only thing preventing Megan from seeing her big, strong daddy was diapered like an infant. What an unexpected turn-on!

Wearing a diaper was also surprisingly freeing. Without interrupting the other things I was tending to, I could just randomly release more pee.

Back in our bedroom, those pleasant submissive feelings continued as Marie unwrapped, cleaned, and powdered me just like any loving mother would do for her child.

Oh yeah, and before she finished so I could get dressed for work, she somehow got me hard enough to spit out a nice puddle of cum onto my belly.

However, by this time, I was about to be late for work. Marie rushed me along to get dressed without doing anything to clean up the puddle. For the entire workday, my underpants trapped the gooey mess around my hairless dick and balls.

Anyway, when Marie and I weren't playing these games, everyday family life was quite normal. Between the three of us, there was plenty of holding hands, hugging, kissing, and saying, "I love you."

All of this was especially true between my wife and me. We had no qualms about being unabashedly affectionate by anyone around. Like I said, just like newlyweds.

However, once we were alone, especially in the bedroom, we fell into our OTHER personalities. Day by day, week after week, Marie's snide little put-downs of my inability to perform "like a real man" increased in both frequency and derision. Not only did I let it continue without protesting, I had little choice but to agree with these assessments. After all, she was right. This would be followed by apologizing for my shortcomings and fervently promising to do whatever she wished me to do to make up for my deficiencies.

Strange as this will sound, it all worked as an aphrodisiac. For both of us.

Outside the bedroom, things remained as they always had. If not better. However, in the bedroom, things were in an evolving flux. The more assertive Marie became, the more complacent and submissive I was. These led to the more "games" she wanted to play. It especially kept me in a state of constant arousal while deepening my desire to please her and make amends for my unsatisfactory performance.

Almost from this re-start of our sex life, she was doing everything she could think of to keep me hard and on edge.

One day my wife dreamed up an all-new game. This one forbid me from having an orgasm while she kept me aroused. She said the goal was to make sure that my balls continued to generate and fill with sperm while expanding the capacity of my prostate.

Then she would torment me by talking about the next big cocked guy she hoped to find and all the wonderful things she would do with him. Visualizing this in my head would get me so worked up and horny that I was begging for release.

Only after several torturous days of this, when she felt my nutsack had swollen enough and my balls were as full as they could get, that's when Marie allowed me, with hardly any foreplay, to once again put my joystick into her hot box.

Well, having gone for so long without, in no time at all, I was whitewashing the walls of her wonderful cunt. But what a flood it was. Of course, because I had not been given the opportunity to do anything about getting her off beforehand (her plan all along), she demanded that I take care of her, IMMEDIATELY!

Naturally, I knew just what and how she wanted me to do that. Without another word, I immediately went down on her, busily licking up my cum from her while working her up to a powerful orgasm. I had dumped a larger load of semen than usual, but still nothing like what Roger had left inside her. Just the same, Marie knew what I had been wanting. Hungry for creampie, I was totally ready for the chance to indulge once again.

For better or worse, this new game repeated itself for multiple days at a time over several weeks. No ejaculation, plenty of stimulation, get the ballsack to swell, then CREAMPIE!

More than ever before, Marie really got off on the fact that in doing so, I was lapping my own spunk, even encouraging me to use my tongue to play with the white goo. Soon she was cheering me on, "OOH, that's it! Yes, lick up your cum! Get it all! Eat that fresh cum from my hairy cunt! Swallow that spunk!"

Then, one day, for some unexplained reason, Marie shifted gears. Suddenly, she lost all interest in having intercourse. Instead, she shifted her attention to experimenting with new games to play. And finding other ways for me to get her off that didn't involve fucking. Hand-jobs were all I got.

As disappointing as that was, I never allowed it to interfere with doing anything, and everything I could think of or that was requested of me. Whatever was necessary to give my wife the pleasurable orgasms she deserves.

Although I enjoyed playing these games with her, it also was a huge downer for me as it eliminated eating creampies. I was still able to lick her pussy with abandon. But now, strictly without the added creaminess of my cum. Then I was asked, well, more like seduced into forgoing my orgasms altogether. "You will do that for me, won't you?" she asked sweetly. "Do it as a favor to me."

It had been difficult enough going without orgasms for several days at a time. Now Marie was making an open-ended request.

"See, as long as your dick stays hard, the more focused you'll be on tending to my needs." All the while, she was looking at me with that cute and innocent kind of pleading expression. "By keeping your libido at full strength, you will always be horny and hungry for my pussy. You can understand that, can't you?"

What loving husband could disagree with that logic or argue the point? So, without asking how long this "game" would last, I foolishly agreed to turn over all rights to my dick and my orgasms to my wife.

- End of Part 2 -

12