All Comments on 'Turnabout Pt. 03'

by DeanaBard

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
sissypanties2sissypanties2over 2 years ago

Oh my this story gets better and better. The thought of my wife getting knocked up by a better man than me is intoxicating Please soon send us the next art my tiny cock is getting sore from getting it near to squirting but stopping to wait for the next instalment

sbrooks103sbrooks103over 2 years ago

Posting new chapters in LW after starting elsewhere is a non-starter.

\

You say you write for your own pleasure, as some sort of a defense against criticism, but once you post on a public site you open yourself up to it.

mattenwmattenwover 2 years ago

The idiots are not dying out, either in fantasy or in reality. This author proves it to us with his story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Don't quit your day job.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Please label future work from this author as dick sucking faggot fantasy....or more commonly known as cuckold bullshit.

greenman440greenman440over 2 years ago

What utter tripe this story is. I guess the fact that people called "sissypanties" like it, says it all.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Excuse me. I need to go take a shower. Several of them.

iameaseliameaselover 2 years ago

Its little closeted boys like this that are literally making it clear the human race is on a dead run to jump off the cliff.

Every time I think I've read the dumbest shit here, someone like you lets out the war cry of "Hold my beer".

Whats even worse is that some people who should volunteer to be speed bumps in a Walmart Parking lot cheer this drivel on.

And sissypanties2...the only reason a man may be superior to you is because you clearly wish you had a vagina...you know, that thing you prefer less than a big cock to taste. You're welcome for me opening that closet door for ya kid.

Legio_Patria_NostraLegio_Patria_Nostraover 2 years ago

I guess all the condoms are on container ships waiting to be unloaded! You're too good of a writer to risk going that 'cliché too far!' 4/5.

26thNC26thNCover 2 years ago

Sissy, you must be delighted to realize that as 99.9999% of the men in the world meet your criteria for be better men than you, that if you had a wife then her chances of being knocked up by the better man are very good.

DeanaBardDeanaBardover 2 years agoAuthor

To 26thNC: I am not looking to turn this into an ongoing debate. You are entitled to your opinions. But you had better recheck your facts on the stats. Depending on which survey you choose to consult, the average length erection almost unanimously falls somewhere between 5.5" and 6". Sure, we all know there are many men with cocks in the 7"-9" range, and SOME much longer still. (No doubt you have seen pics -- although rare -- of cocks of 12" or more.) But if 99.9999% fell within that range, then AVERAGE would fall somewhere north of 8". So simple logic will tell you that far more than .0001% of erections are SMALLER than 5", (Some as small as 1.5") resulting in the AVERAGE being what it is. AND, believe it or not, many of them have fathered children.

This story is a work of fiction. Written for the enjoyment of those who like to read about Small Penis Humiliation (SPH) and/or cuckolding, etc., whether they have personal experience or not. If that is not to your taste, to each his, or her, own. No one is forcing you to read about it. (You might be surprised by the number of well-endowed men, and wives of such, that have communicated with me who also enjoy being -- or dream of being -- in a cuckold relationship.) Apparently, many of my readers look to my stories for ideas and inspiration.

OOAAOOAAabout 2 years ago

SUPER HOT story!!!!! I love how great you write and push his/our buttons more and more ;)

Congratulations!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Well written - good story / ignore the vitriol

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userDeanaBard@DeanaBard
A frustrated writer with an over-sexed imagination. PLEASE NOTE: The past number of months have presented me with numerous obstacles and setbacks preventing me from crafting additional material. I am hopeful that I will be able to resume writing and posting new stories in the...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Turnabout Pt. 02 Previous Part
Turnabout Series Info