Turnabout Pt. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

WOW! What a knock-out! Looking at my wife and knowing that this woman was actually married to me filled me with such pride. How dare I even consider keeping such beauty all to myself. This magnificent work of nature needed to be shared. If not with the world, then at the very least, with some select other men.

A light misting of perfume and Marie was ready for her date night. After double-checking that her phone and the motel room key were in her purse, she was ready.

I don't know which one of us was more nervous. Marie and I hugged each other tightly, and I attempted to tell her how deeply in love with her I was. Her response gave me chills. "You are the best husband any girl could call her own. I am so in love with you, sweetie."

"And I am the luckiest man in the world to have you as my wife." Giving a final squeeze, I then told her to be careful, adding, "I hope things go even better that you expect."

Suddenly, with a look of concern, Marie asked again when our daughter would be coming home. I reassured her that Megan wouldn't be back before mid to late afternoon.

"Okay." Marie gave a sigh of relief. "That's good."

Her eager smile returned. She picked up her car keys and started for the door.

Turning back to face me, I was given one final instruction. "This is not just a special night for me, you know? It should be for you as well. You are to change out of those panties and put on a pair of your special occasion see-through panties. I want to know that you are wearing them while you think about what Jason and I are doing. I expect to see you still wearing them when I come home."

Just then, I could see a devilish thought spring to her mind. "Who knows, if things go right," her voice cracked with excitement. "I might not be home until sometime tomorrow. So, don't wait up."

With a glint in her eyes and a grin a mile wide, she went out the door.

-- End of Part 11 --

12