All Comments on 'Turned into a Sissy Pt. 10'

by cd_luna

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Not as erotic as previous chapters. But I like the characters and I'll be waiting for the next chapter impatiently

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Love your story! Great work!

FailedscoutFailedscoutalmost 2 years ago

I'm still loving your story 10 chapters in. It is not the usual stroke material that I am looking for here but keeps me riveted to the page and eagerly waiting for the next chapter.

Thank you for writing and posting here.

MichaelfantasiesMichaelfantasiesover 1 year ago

You wrote, "The strange thing was, that on one hand I really desperately wanted to fuck her, but on the other hand, I felt a similar excitement, when I could suck her, feel her cock in my ass, or taste and swallow her cum. I just loved her taste. And in addition, I started to realize more and more that I was most happy, when she was happy. Be it with my serving, cooking, or my oral skills."

When I was with some men, I admit this is how I felt too.

Also, I knew that "she" didn't care much for HIS dick! SHE wanted HER dick's needs to be the center of attention! It's clear to me "she" needs a fem guy; a guy that can be girly enough for her! "She" STILL is clearly a guy in her mind about sexual needs!

I'm not denouncing that. Her cock and needs come first and always! As a bi-guy, also with needs, this troubles me. In such a relationship, would I have to wear a chastity too, and get my orgasms from only anal stimulation? If so, then I'm sorry. I'm sorry that my cock leaks, after getting no attention!

Also, and I apologize for my comments being long, but being stimulated anally alone, DOES result in orgasm, but it's not the same as having an orgasm from having my dick stimulated. You described it accurately; "relief with no pleasure," so I know you know what I mean. I know it's a part of your story. I apologize if my words seem judgmental. I'm just putting myself into the character, as I sometimes do.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous