Turned into a Sissy Pt. 11

Story Info
A trip to Ayutthaya.
2.1k words
4.5
13k
12

Part 11 of the 18 part series

Updated 12/25/2023
Created 02/20/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
cd_luna
cd_luna
195 Followers

Hi

here comes part 11!

Still writing about my experience in Bangkok, when my girlfriend (with an extra), slowly turned me into a sissy.

Hope you like this one as well.

I would love to hear your feedback below in the comments. Let me know, if I should continue to tell my story.

----

As mentioned in the previous part, we planned a day trip to Ayutthaya, which was basically our first trip outside Bangkok, since we started dating. We had also our first vacation planned, but that's for a later part.

We rented a car in order to be independent and my girlfriend was designated driver, since I really did not dare to drive in Bangkok.

I woke up that Sunday morning, she was still sleeping. So I did my usual morning routine, first jumped in the shower to freshen up, than put on a light satin kimono and my high heel sandals for regular practice and prepared breakfast. I had a first sip of coffee on the balcony, before I brought a cup to my girlfriend. She was still asleep, but we had plans for the day. I decided to gently wake her up.

I put both cups on the bedside table, got on the bed and under the blanket. I moved down, kissing her breasts and chest and belly, then her cock. I kissed it and gently licked along the shaft, up and down and then around her balls, sucked on them a bit.

She did not move, but her cock clearly woke up from that treatment. So I continued to play with her cock, I loved the taste and especially the feeling when it was getting hard, like a first reward.

Then I opened my mouth and sucked it, moving my head slowly all the way down, until she was fully inside and I could tease her more by sucking and at the same time letting my tongue play around her shaft.

Suddenly she moved, removed her blanket, obviously she woke up. I looked up in her eyes, wanted to let her go and say something.

She just put her hands around my head and pushed me down again and started to fuck my face slowly. I gagged, but stayed focused and sucked and licked her, while she held my head and fucked my face. I just loved that feeling, I could feel exactly the moment, when she gets stiffer, knowing that she will come soon.

And indeed, it did not take long and she shot her big load in my mouth, which I did not swallow, but kept in my mouth. Then I moved up, grabbed my cup of coffee and let her cum drip inside.

"Thanks for the morning coffee creamer, babe."

Then I moved back to lick her dry and clean.

Afterwards she got up and also ready for the day, while I was waiting outside, finishing my coffee. She re-appeared also just with a light kimono and we had breakfast and planned the day.

The idea was to go first to the floating market and later to the ancient ruines, when there are less people. It is just about an hour north of Bangkok, depending on traffic. That day was incredibly hot, so after breakfast we prepared some water bottles to take with us. My girlfriend said.

"Today will be probably quite hot outside for you. We can take our time and go to the ancient site a bit later in the afternoon before sun sets, then it is not as hot anymore, when we walk around."

"I agree, we should also wear just something light and comfortable shoes, we might walk quite a lot, or?"

"Yes, that is better. And I don't want that your little one and your balls get sore from sweating and walking the whole day, so I will unlock you, if you promise not to touch yourself. And of course you know, what we have to do beforehand."

"Thank you so much!"

I kissed her and knew what to do. I stood up, picked up the milking plug, handed it to her and got on all fours on the sofa, lifting my kimono.

She put some lube on the plug and inserted it slowly.

"When I see your ass like that, I regret that I did not fuck you earlier, my little Sissy."

She said and kissed my back, while working the plug in until she hit the spot. She started moving it as usual and I could not help, but after a short time, my little one started leaking and shortly after, cum dropped out.

She removed the plug.

" Now clean up, then I will unlock you and we pick our clothes."

So I licked my own cum from the sofa and cleaned up properly afterwards.

During that time she put on her make up. Then she asked me to stand in front of her, took the key from her necklace and unlocked me.

It was always a strange feeling at first, but felt good of course to be free.

"Since we will be outside most of the day, you need to protect your white girly smooth skin. I will help you with sunscreen."

She applied sunscreen on my entire body, as if I were to go naked, she did it very slowly and gently massaged it in, even my butt crack and clit and balls.

"That's unfair, you are such a tease!"

She smiled.

"I just ensure that you are well protected."

We opened the wardrobe, she picked a white, airy, long, linen dress with long arms. As usual in Asia for girls, she did not want any sun to touch her skin. The long dress looked gorgeous on her, was made from very light fabric, so perfect for summer. And the upper part hugged her body perfectly, while the skirt part was very wide.

"You should also wear something light, how about this?"

She went to the wardrobe and picked a few things, then put them on the bed.

First she handed my a panty with a pouch to tug my little one. She helped me to put it in firmly. Then she gave me a white skirt, that ended about 5cm above my knees, so not too short and revealing, but just perfect for a day outside. As a top she chose a light blue shoulder-free top with thin straps and built-in padded bra. I lifted my eye brow and looked at her.

"Come on, you already wear a skirt, so you should at least pretend to have some boobs. You look really sexy!"

She hugged me and kissed me.

"Trust me, I am there with you, don't forget that. And no one will care."

The remaining things we packed were two white hats with a very wide brim and sunglasses. Both of us wore white sneakers. Then we set off.

I won't bore you with too many details of the trip, if you want to know more about Ayutthaya and all activities around it, just drop me a private message, or google it.

All I can say is we had a really fun time and I never thought about my look and also did not feel like anyone gave me strange looks. But of course it helped that I had my girlfriend with me, who was very chatty that day.

And I was very quiet, because it was extremely hot and humid. I was sweating like never before, while she seemed to just feel comfortable. Both of us drank a lot of water and took a rest in the shade whenever possible. We spent a lot of time at the floating market and only later went to the site of the ruins. It was already cooling down a bit, so more comfortable to walk around.

Slowly both of us got a bit tired from walking the whole day, so we decided to get in the car and drive back.

On the way, we got stuck in a heavy traffic jam, nothing moved anymore. And I noticed that I had to pee from drinking so much water, despite sweating a lot. I told my girlfriend and she said, I should just take an empty water bottle and use that. We can throw it away later.

It was not comfortable, but it worked. Afterwards I felt relaxed and much better again.

"Baby, I also need to pee."

"Here you go." I wanted to hand her another empty bottle.

"I am driving. Even if we currently do not move, we move slowly bit by bit, how should I do that?"

"I can hold it for you."

"That's not convenient."

"We are in a car, how can it be convenient?"

"I have an idea. How about you?"

"What about me?"

I was a bit slow at that moment to understand, I think.

"You take my cock in your mouth and I let it flow. Also quenches your thirst."

Now I knew, and I actually liked tat idea. I had the fantasy of drinking pee for a long time, even tried my own a long time before once or twice. The smile on my face must have told her.

"Seems you agree. But remember, you have to drink all of it, if something spills, we have to pay for cleaning the car."

I lifted her dress, pulled her panty aside. Then I leaned over and put my head around her cock, she moved her hips a bit to the front.

"Now!"

She said and let it flow, I immediately started to swallow it. She stopped so I could finish, then she released the next stream.

I was surprised her pee had no strong taste, probably because she also drank a lot of water. It was just slightly salty, which is actually a welcoming taste in the heat.

I drank stream after stream after stream until she was empty. Then I licked her clean, put the panty back in place and the dress down, sat back upright.

"How was it?"

I was a bit confused, because I actually really liked the taste. It did not gross me out that I drank pee.

And I told her exactly that, how I felt about it.

She looked at me.

"Seems we unlocked another part of you, that just wanted to be uncovered."

We continued slowly back home. Both of us were a bit tired and in need to freshen up, so once we were back home, we immediately undressed and jumped in the shower.

"I am still full from too much water during the day, do you want to try again, or was it just a one off?"

I knelt down in the shower and took her cock again in my mouth and swallowed every single drop of her golden juice. When I licked her clean afterwards, her cock started to get hard a bit.

"Stand up, Sissy, I really need your ass now."

She turned me around against the wall, spat on her cock and my hole and without hesitation, pushed inside and hugged me from behind.

"That feels so good, I should have taken you in the morning already."

I turned my head so we could kiss deeply, while she fucked me from behind. She did it now very slowly, just leaving my hole and entering again, going in all the way, then pulling out again. And back in.

My little one started to get hard as well.

She turned on the shower while fucking me, it was an incredibly intimate moment, kissing, getting fucked and being hugged at the same time under a nice and refreshing shower. I forgot everything around me, until I felt an orgasm building up. She was still fucking me slowly, but in that angle she was also hitting just the right spot inside. I moaned loudly.

"Come for me my little Sissy."

She whispered in my ear. And that really pushed me over the edge, my legs started shaking from an orgasm and cum leaked from my little one, it felt so good.

She started to fuck me faster, then pulled out and pushed me down, shot the whole load in my mouth.

I wanted to swallow, but she stopped me and a big stream of pissed followed, as if she did not pee just a short while ago.

I tried to swallow all of it again.

Then we finished the shower together, cleaned every inch of each others body and afterwards just felt asleep on the bed, hugging tightly.

I hope you enjoyed this part, I can still remember every minute from that day, since it was probably one of the most memorable ones of my life yet.

And it brought us together even closer.

Next time I will write a bit about how she treated me when her friends were around.

cd_luna
cd_luna
195 Followers