Turned into a Sissy Pt. 12

Story Info
Dinner with friends and my first creampie.
2.6k words
4.56
16.1k
15

Part 12 of the 18 part series

Updated 12/25/2023
Created 02/20/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
cd_luna
cd_luna
194 Followers

Hi

here comes part 12!

Still writing about my experience in Bangkok, when my girlfriend (with an extra), slowly turned me into a sissy.

Hope you like this one as well.

----

This experience is something I wanted to share with you for a long time. It happened actually before the trip to Ayutthaya, if I remember correctly, so forgive me that the parts are not all in chronological order.

We had invited a few friends of my girlfriend for dinner at a small restaurant in Soi Nana, which was only around 10 Minutes walk from our apartment. It was nothing formal, she just wanted to have a fun night out with her friends and probably also go dancing later.

It was a Friday evening. Once both of us were home from work, we got ready to go out.

"Babe, should I just wear something comfortable and light tonight, what do you think?"

She looked at me. Looked up and down. Was obviously considering several options.

"I think you are ready."

"Ready for what?", I asked.

"You met all of them already at the birthday party, so they know a lot about you. And you practised a lot with your high heels at home. I think you are ready, I can show you off."

She came closer, hugged me tight and kissed me.

"Don't embarrass me please, but I know you can do it."

I was very hesitant, not knowing, what she was up to.

"Go, get a shower, I will prepare your clothes and help you with a bit of make up."

Once I stepped out of the shower, she appeared in the bathroom and asked me to turn around, spat on my hole and slowly inserted a small plug.

"You need that, it helps you to have a feminine walk."

"Yeah, because that's your only intention."

She giggled, made me sit down and began to work on my face. She added heavy foundation, so my beard shadow was fully invisible, added pink Blush, pink to dark red eye shadow and pink lipstick. She hesitated a bit and highlighted and shaped my brows as well with an eye brow pencil.

Then she looked at me and sighed.

"We should have dressed you first, now you need to be extra careful."

She blowdried my hair and added lots of wax to bring it in a slightly feminine short cut shape, as much as you can do with very short hair.

"Follow me, I will show you what to wear today."

We went to the bedroom and she pointed towards a small pile of clothes on the bed.

"That should do it, you will look pretty."

Then she disappeared in the bathroom to get ready herself. I could not believe my eyes, because she just lay out a very short minidress, a well padded bra, a tiny panty and my 10cm silver high heel sandals, which I wore a lot at home for practising. I looked closer, the minidress was one of those we bought recently, it was dark pink, with long and wide sleeves, tight around the upper body and a very short but wide skirt part. I remember that it just covered my ass, when I tried it on.

I sat on the bed and was more then confused. I could not do that, it was too much. I laid down, thinking what I should do. I stayed like that, until she appeared from the bathroom.

She walked over to the bed, leaned over with her hands left and right of my shoulder.

"I knew, this will happen, baby."

I looked at her, naked, leaning over me, looked at her lips, her tits, down to her cock. I gently took it and caressed it. She slapped my hand.

"Not now, that's too dangerous and we won't make it to our dinner appointment."

Just what I wanted, I thought by myself.

She stood up again and told me to wait. She went to the wardrobe, picked something and disappeared. When she returned, she was wearing the exact same outfit. And she looked hot as hell. Only difference was, she obviously did not wear a bra. She must have bought the same dress and shoes without telling me. And the dress looked incredibly hot on her and her legs, highlighted by the short dress and high heels, looked like they would never end.

"What do you think, are you in?"

How could I say no, now?

"But babe, I will look like the ugly duckling next to you."

"No, we will be the hottest couple at the dinner, that's what it will be. Now get dressed and be careful with your makeup."

And that's what I did. Since there was not a lot to put on, I got ready very quickly. The very small panty could not restrain my cage, so it was a bit visible under the dress, depending how I moved.

"Babe, can we take off my cage tonight? It looks not very feminine, having a bulge there."

"It looks good. And in the end, it just shows that you are mine. And by the way, you look great, the makeup and the dress match perfectly."

"Just like yours."

I replied and kissed her, before we left the apartment. Fortunately we took a cab to the restaurant, so we did not need to walk that far.

We got dropped off right in front of the small restaurant, it was nothing fancy, just a simple local restaurant with some tables outside. Her friends were already there and greeted us. Since there were 5 others and everyone was chatting I did not feel weird for a second. Once I sat down, I just got reminded of the plug, since the plastic chair was quite hard.

Fast forward a bit, since at the beginning the dinner was not too interesting, just a nice dinner with friends and since I sat in the middle between my girlfriend and one of her friends, I did not really care if others walking by gave me strange looks.

A bit later and a few drinks in, the discussions got a bit spicy and all tried to speak mostly English today, so I could also understand and participate.

At some point one of the guys asked me and my girlfriend, if we have any culture shocks in our relationship, which I thought is a reasonable and non sexual question. I wanted to say something, but she put a finger on my mouth.

"You know, sometimes he is still too bold and not accepting his position, but he is getting there."

The guy laughed and said that he could see that.

My girlfriend said,

"You know that I keep him caged most of the time and that really helps."

I was now just watching on the side, had nothing to say. Her friend continued.

"I cannot imagine wearing one, it must be very uncomfortable. And I like fucking too much."

And he laughed again.

My girlfriend looked at me and said,

"Pull down your panty and lift your skirt, so he can see, how it looks."

Then she turned to him and asked him to come over to our side of the table and he can see and feel the cage. I was so embarrassed, especially since suddenly basically all of her friends wanted to have a look. One after the other stood up, walked over and had a look, some touching the cage and two of them even grabbing my balls to feel how full they are.

But I remembered that I promised not to embarras her, so I said nothing. Only replied, to questions regarding the cage, if it is comfortable, how long I can wear it and similar.

Once everyone sat down again one of them asked, how I release myself and before I could answer, my girlfriend again jumped in and told literally every detail about how I am not allowed to do that and how she occasionally milks me.

Did I mention already that I was embarrassed like never before?

She said,

"Now he really is a good Sissy to me, he is well trained, but of course, still more to learn."

One friend asked me directly, if I like it.

And despite the embarrassment just now, I answered without hesitation,

"I love her and I love the way we have our relationship."

He nodded, and then the conversation took another more normal turn and also switching to Thai.

Suddenly everyone stood up, My girlfriend told me that we will go dancing. I forgot the name of the place, it was a small dancing club more or less in the Nana Hotel building. Fortunately it was not too far, but since the street was crowded, the sidewalk bad, I was really struggling with my high heels.

Once we arrived there, we ordered a few drinks and chose a table close to the dance floor. Some friends left already and did not join.

Although I am not a big dancer, my girlfriend didn't grant me any break, but pulled me on the dance floor and we danced the night away (to be honest, it helped that I had quite a few drinks before).

It was really relaxing, I forgot the world around me and just enjoyed it, dancing in my light minidress with the most beautiful girl in the same dress.

But it took not take long that I needed a rest for my feet, so we sat down a bit, she sat very close to me, she kissed me and I could feel her hand sliding under my butt and playing with my plug.

"Baby, I am so horny. You looked so hot on the dance floor, I loved it. I could have taken you right there."

I slid my hand under her dress and teased her well tucked cock, I could feel that her panty was completely wet. I wanted a bit of revenge for the humiliation, not give her what she wanted too easily. So I ignored my hurting feet, stood up, grabbed her hand and slightly bowed down, gentleman like.

"It would be a pleasure to invite you for another dance then."

She laughed and followed me back to the dance floor.

This continued, we danced a bit, sat down and had a drink, she told me again that she was horny and I took her back to the dance floor. In the meantime, I was more than just tipsy and just felt great and full of euphoria dancing with her, dancing in my high heels and minidress.

During one of the more quiet songs we danced very close and she whispered in my ear.

"You will regret this. As a good Sissy you should not resist and tease me that much."

I kissed her and said,

"Then let's go."

We walked out of the club and on the street, stopping a cab. She jumped in, closed the door and said through the open window,

"See you at home. Don't cheat and take a cab, and don't let me wait for more than 15 minutes."

Then she talked to the driver and they were gone. I was puzzled and suddenly felt completely sober again, felt my hurting feet. It was not far, just 10 minutes walk, but I was in high heels and most likely would not go in a straight line, I thought.

But I could do nothing, so I just started walking as fast as I could. I did not look left or right, did not care about how I was dressed, I just walked as fast as I could in those heels. My feet were killing me.

She really got me good, I thought.

Once I arrived at the apartment building I entered the elevator and looked at my phone, I should be in time, I took a deep breath. Did not want to show her, how much I was out of breath.

I knocked at the door and she opened with a big smile, said nothing, just grabbed my hand and pulled me inside. I stumbled slightly and she caught me.

With the same move she turned me around, against the wall, grabbed under my dress and pulled out the plug.

"You made it just in time, I am a bit surprised."

Then she held my hands on my back with one hand, pulled down her panty with the other and just rammed her dick in my ass without any hesitation. I screamed and she stopped briefly.

"Relax. You really need to relax well, because tonight I will fuck you like I never did before. And I have already planned another punishment for you for tomorrow, while you were on your way walking home."

And then she started fucking me furiously, while we were still standing behind the apartment door. She must have had a lot of precum, because it did not hurt at all. From the dancing and the walking, my legs started shaking, standing there still wearing the high heels. She noticed that, pulled out.

"Go to the sofa on all four."

I wanted to take off the shoes, but she pushed me to go. So I did. Again, once I was in position, she did not wait, just pushed inside and again started fucking, she leaned over, kissed my neck, and said

"Remember to never ever let me wait so long again, when I say I am horny. Never ever."

I moved forward so her cock popped out of my butt, turned around and slided under her to suck her cock. If it ends up like that, I might actually do that again, I thought to myself.

Her cock was really wet from a lot of precum. Also her balls were wet, she must have been really horny for some time. I licked every inch of her cock and balls, then took her deep in my mouth and sucked her, when she started fucking my face.

Suddenly she pulled my dress up and above my head, opened my bra and threw it on the sofa.

The she pulled me up and let me follow her on the balcony, pushed my upper body down.

There I was, completely drunk, naked, in high heels, holding the concrete balcony wall and having a glorious view over Bangkok at night, behind me the most beautiful girl I could imagine.

And she pushed again inside. She started fucking me again and it was the most insane and hot experience I made to that day. I was so overwhelmed that my little one did not only start leaking, but after a short while I had an intense anal orgasm and cum was dripping from my cage.

Of course, this did not make her stop. She continued fucking me until she got faster and faster then stopped and she moaned and shot her load inside of me. She stayed there quite long and I could feel, how her cock still released her cum, until she slowly pulled out and sat down on one of the chairs.

I could not move, my legs were still shaking, both from my orgasm and from the whole evening in heels. I could feel how cum was slowly running out of my ass, and running down my legs. It felt incredibly good. It was my first creampie ever and I loved it.

"Baby, what are you waiting for?"

I turned around, saw her sitting there, still dressed, but her dress lifted so I saw her wet cock. I knelt down to lick her cock dry and clean, while I could feel the cum now dripping from my ass on the balcony floor.

"Thanks babe and apologies for my misbehavior."

I said and stood up to kiss her.

"No worries, we will continue tomorrow, it is not that easy forgotten."

Then she grabbed my hand and we both walked inside, took of our heels and remaining clothes (so only heels for me), took a shower together and then just fell asleep in an instant.

----

To be continued in the next chapter. Hope you liked it, please let me know below in the comments.

cd_luna
cd_luna
194 Followers