All Comments on 'Turned into a Sissy Pt. 11'

by cd_luna

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Wow the story gets hotter and hotter! Cant wait for the next part. Love it!

FailedscoutFailedscoutalmost 2 years ago

Another great read. I'm looking forward to chapter 12

Thank you for writing and posting here.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Hey please include more spit in the story & threesome.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I would love to have the same experience.

MichaelfantasiesMichaelfantasiesover 1 year ago

The willingness to drink and swallow pee is a bit much for me. I admit, I thought about it before, but I'm not comfortable with that. Then back home, where they were both taking a shower together, you wrote, "Stand up, Sissy, I really need your ass now." She turned me around against the wall, spat on her cock and my hole and without hesitation, pushed inside and hugged me from behind. "That feels so good, I should have taken you in the morning already." I turned my head so we could kiss deeply, while she fucked me from behind. She did it now very slowly, just leaving my hole and entering again, going in all the way, then pulling out again. And back in. My little one started to get hard as well. It was an incredibly intimate moment, kissing, getting fucked and being hugged at the same time under a nice and refreshing shower. I forgot everything around me, until I felt an orgasm building up. She was still fucking me slowly, but in that angle, she was also hitting just the right spot inside. I moaned loudly. "Come for me my little Sissy." She whispered in my ear. And that really pushed me over the edge, my legs started shaking from an orgasm and cum leaked from my little one, it felt so good."

Those words pushed ME over the edge too, just from reading it!

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

That was VERY HOT I START TO GET HARD JUST LIKE YOU

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous