All Comments on 'Turned on By Dirty Sex'

by jrnooner

Sort by:
  • 21 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

If it's true why ain't it finished? Sure she's a slut and you found out. Did you divorce the whore, or become the loving cuckold? Don't know what to do? You got yo be fucking kidding me. Grow up wimp.

EgoTrixiEgoTrixialmost 11 years ago

Why did you stop? Thousands of possibilities here...and you just stop this story? What´s wrong with you? Please...continue

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Cuck story, and not a particularly good one

Cheating wife stories are divided into four parts:

1...Prelude & back story (Optional)

2...Discovery of the cheating, preferable with erotic description

3...Confrontation and emotional pain and anguish

4...Resolution

This story skipped part one, rushed though part two with no erotic details, and part 3 and 4 weren't written.

SO it wasn't a good story IMO, You didn't cover the fundementals.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Too Easy

For an educated man, he is a dimwit. The problem with young newlyweds, still immature about love, trust and life - he is in love and denial with her.

Problem, she has NO problem and is totally enjoying herself.

Solution...Simple, divorce her, stay single till the hurt is manageable and date - No Rush to get married again!

Short and Sweet, just like your story!

DunaDunaalmost 11 years ago
Half story

The story is not closed, so we do not know the main character's decision. At better Author this is the beggining of the story................

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
yes she is a whore a few photos of their activities would make him very rich

divorce is the only choice and STD ad HIV testing for a year or so is very much needed

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
WELL?

As Duna said, this is only a half story.

If WWII was told like this: It's June 6. The ships pull up to Normandy France. The men look down at the landing crafts. The End. You have built tension. You have started a story. Finish it!

cantbuymycantbuymyalmost 11 years ago

dont know what to fucking do? get some pictures tomorrow. change the locks, have her clothes in plastic bags outside. have her served at work and even if you cant get any money sue the company and the studs and make sure their wives get copeis of the pictures if they are married? who the fuck writes this shit?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
True Story?

Don't know what to do????? Ah...let me think... How about you tell me the address of her work location so I can get a job with her. I work in construction every day so when you see a buffed out, 25 year old blonde nailing your wife, did you get that...nailing ...construction, you will know it's me and you can keeping walking around like a wimp with your head up your ass muttering..."what do I do now...what do I do now?" Oh... I'll even make her keep the cream pie to take home to you for desert instead of her letting it run down her leg to be wiped away.

LickideesplitLickideesplitalmost 11 years ago
WTF???

Sweetie tells Hubby he needs to get STD tested! "OK, Honey! I'll call the clinic tomorrow morning! How was lunch? BTW, when does your office contract for concrete roads instead of asphalt roads?" GMAFB!

Quibble: 'then' has an 'n' as the last letter! Otherwise, it is 'the,' and scans poorly! Not ONLY problem...use spell-checker and grammar-checker! AND an editor!

Title is misleading...Hubby expresses concern with parking-lot loving, but has NO clue - legal, sensual or financial!

2*

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Fucking wimp!

You little bitch! Grow a pair.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
So we get half a story part 2 coming???

What is wrong with this guy that he does not know what to do to his whore for a wife. Get a std check. I'd be out of there in seconds. Collect you bank books, cancel all charges, get pictures and nail the bitch and her employers to a nice court suit. And divorce her cheating ass. Send all picture to her family and so called friends and be done with her...

LechemanLechemanalmost 11 years ago
So....Another Cuckold Story?

So the story title infers one thing; the content of the story is more like someone going window shopping and then home??? (no character building, emotional responses)

You throw in his partner requesting he take an STD test and he thinks it is an error - seriously? The guy then has seen his newlywed wife having unprotected sex with at least two guys (and potentially more) and he muses divorce will only 'probably??!!' occur - seriously!!! WTF??

chytownchytownalmost 11 years ago

What a waste of space.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

Another pussy ass wimp who doesn't know how to stand up and be a man. It's amazing the amount extremely weak men we have to read about every day here. It's no wonder you very seldom see a score above 4 stars. Pathetic!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
He gets what he deserves

That's what he got to be a wimp!

Actually, the title is not for this story, I think.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Do something!

Get rid of the lying bitch.

gifoncegifoncealmost 9 years ago
"The she told me I had to be tested for exposure to a STD

...I assumed it was some sort of clinical error".... and that's all??? Was she that told him to be tested, and he is not at all courious? She is telling him that they received a medical request for him to be tested, and he doesn't ask himself why she is not mad at the implication? Well, this part of the story isn't properly developed...or it is not very good.

Anyway, about your question, go to the parking lot again, wait for the deeds to start, bang on the van door, take a picture and divorce her. No need to get mad, you made a mistake choosing your companion for the life, just correct it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Only a smidgen better than

finding out what is going on in the work building in your other dumpster story and only because you finally thought of divorce... of course she could care less.

If you want to do a follow up then ruin the business and both the other marriages

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
1*

another illiterate WHORE posting cuck SHIT.

26thNC26thNCalmost 4 years ago

Another one of LW's weak corporate whore and cuck stories. Worse than most, if that's possible.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous