Turned Out By Girlfriends Dad's

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Here you go." He said and stood up.

I watched him bend over to grab the towel and then hand it to me and I quickly wrapped it around my waist before my hard cock was too obvious.

"You haven't put your sunscreen back on since you got out of the pool have you?" Patrick asked me.

I look at him, I was still stood up and only a few feet away from him.

"N-no." I nervously replied.

"Sit here," He ordered and spread his legs and tapped on the sun bed in front of him.

"It's okay." I whispered back to him, not believing that he was just offering to put sunscreen on me.

"I wasn't asking." He said back to me firmer. Some fear hit me from his voice, followed by my hard cock twitching in my shorts.

Without saying a word I sat between my girlfriend's dad's legs and face away from him.

"Can't be too safe." He whispered to me and I heard him pouring sunscreen onto his hands.

My body then jumped when I felt his hand on my back. Oh my god, his hand is so big, so firm. Oh fuck why am I so horny?!

I could feel his body so close to mine, making me feel tiny in comparison as his hands rubbed all over my back.

Oh god, this feels so good.

I was extremely grateful to have my towel around me as my cock was rock hard and definitely not going anywhere!

I kept my eyes closed at Patrick's hands rubbed all over my smooth, skinny back. After a few minutes he reached around and started to rub into my chest.

Ooohh fuck!!

I opened my eyes and turned to see John smiling at me before taking a sip of his drink. Sweat was beading off his hot, beautiful body.

This was all too much, one huge, hairy man staring at me whilst another huge man was rubbing sunscreen all over my small body.

When Patrick moved forward and I felt his cock through his trunks press against me I had to stop myself from letting out a loud moan.

Although my eyes had shot wide open and John just gave me a huge grin, knowing exactly the effect they were having on me.

I could feel Patrick's cock start to grow hard and press into my lower back, just from this I could feel how big his cock really was. He pressed his hot, sweaty body against mine as he rubbed deep into my front.

I just closed my eyes and allowed this huge man do what he wanted to me. My breathing grew a little heavier and I had to bite my lip to stop from letting out quiet moans.

"Oooohh." I couldn't stop that moan when Patrick rubbed his thumbs over my nipples.

A pleasure spot I previously didn't know I had.

His hands ventured lower to rub my stomach, going lower and lower. Was he going to touch my cock? His fingers ever so slightly went beneath the towel and brushed along the top of my hairless pubic area. If my cock was angled differently he definitely would've touched it.

"Do you like that?" Patrick whispered in my ear.

I went to speak when suddenly.

"Patrick." Tom said in an urgent voice and I felt Patrick's hands leave my body and he moved back.

I opened my eyes to see Charlotte through the window inside, clearly oblivious to what was going on.

I wanted to move but my cock was rock hard and not going anywhere.

"Hope they're not being too hard on you?" Charlotte said with a laugh when she joined us outside.

"Not at all, were we?" Patrick said. I didn't realise it but he had stood up and sat on a different sun bed.

"N-no." I stuttered back, I felt like that was all a dream. Had he really just touched me up like that?

For the next hour Patrick and Tom both acted like everything was normal. I barely got two words out as I felt like my head was going to explode.

When it came time for me to go I headed to Charlotte's room to get dressed. I looked in the mirror and questioned what the fuck was going on!

I had just pulled up my jeans when the door creaked open, I turned my head and my eyes shot wide open to see Patrick stood there smiling at me, still just in his trunks.

"P... Patrick." I said in shock.

"I told you not to call me that." He said with a grin, he took a slow step into Charlotte's room and quietly closed the door.

"S-sorry." I stuttered out as he stared at me.

"Is everything okay?" He asked me.

I was frozen, it felt like I had cement around my feet as this older gay man stared at me like a piece of meat.

"I... I... I..." I tried to speak but nothing would come out.

"You're going to come round again tomorrow, midday." He told me, it wasn't a request, more of an order.

"W-why?" I stuttered out, still unable to move.

"So, we can have some time to get to know each other." He said with a smile, "See you tomorrow, boy. And no touching that cock of yours."

Then, Patrick walked out and left me on my own. I looked down and my cock was still rock hard and I was hornier than I had ever been in my life.

I quickly put on my t-shirt and walked downstairs to see Charlotte smiling at me.

She gave me a kiss goodbye and I drove home.

I couldn't believe it, what the fuck was I going to do? My girlfriend's dad very clearly made a move on me and he wanted me on my own tomorrow?! Was I going to go? Did I want to? Oh, fuck my life!

CHAPTER 3

All night my head was a mess. I was arguing back and forth with whether I was going to go back over or not. I also was desperate to have a wank and cum but something was stopping me, whether it was because Patrick told me not to or not I don't know.

By the time I woke up and my cock was still rock hard and precum was pouring out, I had made my decision. I was going over.

Once again, I packed my swimming shorts into a bag and drove over. When I got there the first thing I realised was that Charlotte's car was not there.

Oh fuck, is Charlotte not here? I thought.

I slowly walked to their door and knocked on. It was a minute or two when it slowly opened to Patrick, wearing just another skimpy pair of trunks.

"I knew you would come round." He said with a grin, "Come in."

"T-thank you." I stuttered out, not really knowing what was going to happen and not knowing what I wanted to happen.

I followed Patrick in to their living room area.

"John has taken Charlotte shopping for items for university." Patrick told me, which just filled me with more fear.

I couldn't speak, I could barely move.

"Put your swimming trunks on." He told me.

I looked at the stairs and went to go to Charlotte's room but Patrick stopped me.

"No, get changed here." He told me.

"H-here?" I stuttered back to him.

"Yes, here." He repeated with a straight face.

I knew how fucking wrong this was, but I couldn't seem to argue against this man. Instead, I put my bag onto the floor and very slowly pulled my shirt over my head.

As I got undressed I felt Patrick's eyes all over my smooth, slim body. I undid my jeans and pulled them down so I was just in my boxers.

"You're excited to be here?" He said to me and looked at my hard cock poking through my boxers.

"I... don't know." I nervously replied. I couldn't believe this was happening, I was undressing in front of my girlfriend's dad and I was horny as fuck!

"Well, take them off." He ordered.

"O-okay." I replied.

"Have you forgotten your manners?" He said back to me with a disapproving tone.

"Y-yes, sir." I corrected myself.

I wrapped my fingers around my boxers, this is it. In one quick motion I pulled them to the ground and stood completely naked in front of my girlfriends dad.

My hard, 5 inch, completely smooth cock was at full alert and Patrick was staring at it.

"Put your swimming shorts on." He ordered.

"Yes, sir." I replied.

I bent down to grab my shorts out of my bag, the whole time Patrick's eyes were burning into me. I very quickly put my swimming shorts on and felt a little more at ease once I was no longer naked.

"Come with me." Patrick ordered and I followed him back outside and by the pool. I stared at his body, his perfect muscles, he was so fucking hot.

He lay down on one of the sunbeds and I didn't really know what to do. I just kept staring at him as he had his eyes closed.

"Sit down John." He told me.

Without saying anything I did as I was told and sat on the sunbed next to him.

For a few minutes it was just awkward silence. What did he want from me? He clearly knew the effect he had on me, I was like putty in his hands yesterday and now he's just lay there as I stare at him?

"So John," He finally said without opening his eyes, "You said you aren't gay?"

"N-no." I nervously replied, however I wasn't as sure as I was this time yesterday.

"Are you sure about that?" He said with a slight grin.

"I... I think so." I replied, although his oiled up body glistening in the sun was making me question it.

"You seemed to enjoy me rubbing sunscreen into your body yesterday, and you can't keep your eyes off of me." He said and I felt my cheeks burn red with embarrassment.

I couldn't speak, my cock was rock hard as I stared at him and I felt like I was drooling. For a minute or two it was just pure silence as the sun beat down on us both.

"Sit here," Patrick suddenly said and sat up, he spread his legs and patted the seat between them.

I knew what he was going to do, I knew I shouldn't, but I just did as I was told.

I moved over and sat between his thick, manly legs. He didn't say anything, I just head him pouring sunscreen onto his hands again and then once again I felt his hands on my back.

His big, strong hands on me, why does he turn me on so much?!

He kept rubbing the lotion all over my back, he was making sure to get every spot and it felt like this went on forever. Something about having another man's hands on me was send me into overdrive.

Then, just like yesterday, he moved forward and I felt his definitely hard cock press against my lower back. Patrick pressed his firm body against my well oiled back and his hands started to rub around my chest.

Again, my breathing grew a little heavier and I closed my eyes. Then his thumbs ran over my nipples and made my body twitch.

"You seem to like that." He whispered into my ear, I could feel his warm breath on my neck, oh god it's too much.

He kept rubbing my nipples and I could feel his hard cock twitch against my back. Both our oiled bodies rubbing against each other.

His left hand rubbed all over my chest as his right rubbed my nipple, all I could do was let out little, high pitched moans.

His left hand then slowly moved up my chest and I felt him wrap his strong fingers around my throat. It wasn't too tight, but enough to make my body feel immense pleasure by being at his mercy.

"I said, you seem to like that." He whispered in my ear with more force in his voice.

"Yes, sir." I moaned to him as he held me by my throat.

I felt myself push against his body, his fingers kept gripping onto my throat as his other hand rubbed around my body until I was completely covered in sunscreen.

"Oooooohh god." I moaned when his teeth lightly bit onto my ear lobe.

I was completely lost in lust to this amazing man, even if I wanted to stop it I knew I couldn't.

With one hand holding onto my throat, his other slowly went down and unlike last time when he gently brushed just below my shorts, his hand went straight down and gripped onto my smooth, throbbing cock.

"Oooohhh." I moaned when for the first time in my life someone other than me touched my cock.

"You seem to like it a lot." He whispered to me and bit my ear lobe again, then I felt his grip tighten around my throat. Oh fuck, I was in heaven.

Patrick's oiled up hand had a firm grip around the shaft of my cock and he slowly stroked me up and down. I looked down at his hands in my shorts and couldn't believe the position I was in.

"Ooooh god." I moaned again as he slowly wanked my cock.

His hand was just slowly moving up and down my cock as I melted into his body, all I could do was let out high pitched moans as I felt more pleasure than ever before in my life.

I felt two of his fingers massage the head of my cock, my precum was spreading all around and he kept me firmly held by my throat.

"Ooohh." I pant out as pure pleasure takes over my entire body.

I was completely lost in lust for this man as he spreads my precum around the head of my cock. I didn't even realise when his hand pulled out of my shorts until I felt him press his fingers against my lips.

I instinctively opened my mouth and wrapped my lips around his fingers, then I tasted my own precum as I flicked my tongue against him.

"Good boy." He whispered in my ear.

What the fuck is happening to me? I thought, but that didn't stop me sucking on his fingers and licking them clean. I felt him slowly push his fingers in and out of my mouth and I couldn't help but picture it as his cock.

Suddenly, his hand left my throat and his fingers left my mouth. Patrick lay down and I almost fell back as I had my weight on him. When I turned around I stared at his glistening body and then I saw his hard cock inside of his trunks. It looked.... HUGE!

"You do me now." He ordered firmly and pointed towards the sunscreen.

"Y-yes sir." I whispered back to him, already missing his hand on my cock.

I grabbed the sunscreen and poured it onto my hands, almost not believing what I am about to do. I'm a straight guy, a straight guy with a girlfriend. Yet, here I am.

I reached forward and pressed my hands against his firm pecks, they were rock hard as I rubbed the cream into him.

His eyes were closed and he didn't even make a sound as I rubbed into his body. Was I doing a good job?

I tried to do what he did to me and circled his nipples but again he remained silent.

I rubbed into his shoulder and then rubbed the sunscreen down his huge biceps and forearms, making sure it was fully rubbed in.

His body is so amazing, I can't believe how horny I am getting just touching him.

My eyes kept darting down to look at his hard cock hidden by just a thin bit of material. Oh my god, do I want to see it?

My hands moved lower and rubbed into his rock-hard abs, I was mesmerized by how much in shape this older man was.

For a few more minutes I kept rubbing cream into his perfect body and I felt my mouth fill with drool.

"Take my trunks off." He suddenly said firmly.

My eyes just shot wide open, is this really happening?

Then, Patrick's eyes opened and he just stared at me.

"Do I need to repeat myself?" He asked.

"N-no, sir." I stuttered out.

Fuck it, this is happening. I thought.

I wrapped my oiled up fingers around his swimming shorts, Patrick lifted his arse into the air and slowly I peeled them off of his moist skin and pulled them down and threw them to the side of the bed.

There it was, for the first time in my life I'm looking at another man's cock. And fuck me, was it a beautiful, thick cock. It looked to be at least 7 inches long, as thick as a can and bulging hard.

I noticed that Patrick must shave because his cock and balls were perfectly smooth with just a faint tan line where his trunks have been.

"You know what do to now." He said to me firmly.

His eyes were open and staring at me, probably waiting for my reaction. I knew what was going to happen, what I was going to do, and I wanted to.

My oiled-up hand slowly reached up and I wrapped my fingers around his thick, hard cock.

Ooooohhh fuck, I moaned in my head as I couldn't even wrap my fingers around his cock because his girth was that thick.

I barely moved, my hand must've only gone a inch up and down his thick shaft as I spread more of the sunscreen over him. Patrick was just staring at me, a sense of accomplishment in his eyes.

I kept just slowly stroking his thick cock. The thick cock of a big, older man as he lay back and let me explore.

"Now," He said to me and brought my attention back to his face, "Do you want to suck my cock?" He asked.

There it was, he asked it.

"I... I think so." I nervously told him.

"Ask me." He said to me.

I didn't want to say it, but I knew he wanted to hear the words leave my lips. He had me where he wanted me and there was no backing out now.

"Can I..." I stuttered, "Can I suck your dick?"

A smile just emerged over Patrick's face.

"Good boy," He said to me and I felt my cock twitch, "Let me get more comfortable."

Patrick sat up the bed a little more and sat up straight, leaving me more room on the end of the bed to get in a better position.

"Go ahead." He told me.

I once again took his cock into my hands, it was glistening in the sun and I could see precum leaking out of him.

This was it, I'm about to suck my first cock.

I licked my lips and moved my head lower, I aimed his cock towards my lips and made my moved.

I had to open my mouth as wide as possible to make it fit his cock inside and then I felt his head touch my tongue. Instinctively I closed my mouth and wrapped my lips around his shaft and that was it... I was sucking my first cock.

Something about having a big, juicy cock in my mouth, pressing against my tongue just felt so natural.

"Good boy," Patrick moaned, "I knew you were a cocksucker."

I didn't like hearing him calling me a cocksucker but I wasn't in any position to argue. Instead I opened my mouth a little wider and took him deeper into my mouth. I kept my tongue pressed against the bottom of his cock as I felt it slide along.

Oh god, his precum was fucking delicious.

Without thinking I rolled my tongue around his cock head and my senses were filled with his precum.

"Mmmmm." I moaned and made his cock vibrate in my mouth.

"There you go, enjoy my cock." Patrick moaned.

He just sat back and let me savour his thick meat in my mouth. It just felt so perfect to have his cock in me.

I ever so slowly pulled my head back but kept my lips tightly against his shaft, running along him when I pushed my head back.

He tasted fucking amazing. I couldn't get enough! I started to get a little braver and more confident. I bobbed up a little faster and took him a little deeper into my mouth.

He was so big though that I must've only gotten an inch past his head into my mouth. I kept bobbing up and down on this and massaging his head with my tongue for a few minutes.

"Lick my balls now." He ordered me.

I pulled my mouth back and felt spit around my lips.

"Okay." I said whilst looking up at him.

I moved myself a little further down the bed and almost into a lying on my stomach position. With my right hand I held his cock up and stared at his big, heavy, smooth balls.

With my tongue extended I pressed it against one of his balls, his skin was soft and amazing. I started to explore every inch of his balls with my tongue, leaving a trail of spit all around them.

"Suck them in your mouth, gently." Patrick ordered.

"Yes sir." I moaned back to him, now my horniness had completely taken over me.

I lightly sucked one of his egg shaped balls into my mouth and ran my wet tongue all around it. I could hear Patrick breathing heavy and moaning and I loved knowing I was giving him pleasure.

My right had was slowly wanking his big cock as I lovingly sucked and licked on his balls.

"Go lower." He panted out and he spread his legs wider.

When I pulled away from his balls, I could see just the tip of his smooth, pale arsehole. I pressed my wet tongue against the bottom of his balls and flicked along them with my tongue.

"Lower." He moaned out again.

Oh fuck, how low does he want me to go? I thought as my head moved even lower.

I was licking the gap between his balls and his arsehole now and I could tell by his breathing and twitching that he was loving it.

Then I felt Patrick's hand lightly hold onto my head.

"Lick my fucking arsehole." He moaned loudly.

That's when I realised we were outside in his garden, I panicked that any neighbours might be able to look in and see a younger boy pleasing this older man. However, those fears were quickly brushed away when Patrick pushed my head lower and lifted his arse up.