Turned Out By Girlfriends Dad's

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This was fucking crazy, I was burning red with humiliation, but I was glad she wasn't angry about it.

"I'm sorry sweetie." Tom said coming out of the fridge and holding a jug of orange juice, "Next time we will try and keep it down."

I just stood perfectly still as they spoke about me, it was like I was frozen in embarrassment.

"Hey," Patrick suddenly said, "Why don't we leave these two alone? I think they need to talk."

"Good idea, we will go out for breakfast." Tom said and suddenly, they were gone.

I looked at Charlotte as she cooked scrambled eggs. Surprisingly she made two breakfasts and took them over to the dinner table.

"Come on." She said.

Without saying a word I sat opposite her and watched as she started to eat.

"So, were they right?" She eventually asked and looked up at me.

I could stop staring into her beautiful, blue eyes.

"R-right about what?" I asked her, too nervous to eat.

"Are you fully gay? Or just bi?" She asked me.

I wasn't expecting that, after everything that was said last night I was understanding that I was gay now, however maybe it wasn't that simple.

"I... I don't know." I replied honestly.

"Before they seduced you, you seemed to be pretty hot for me?" She said.

"I was... I am..." I told her, feeling like I was spinning.

"Listen," She said and reached over to hold my hand, feeling her soft, warm skin made me feel a little more at ease, "I know this is fucked up and totally weird. But, you have treated me better than any other man has. I know what my dad's are like and they are going to want to keep using you, which I am fine with... but if you're not fully gay and you're still interested in me... maybe we can make this work?"

WHAT?! Did she just suggest what I think she's suggesting? I thought, not believing my ears.

"You mean..." I went to speak but she interrupted me.

"Yes, you can still be my dad's slut for them to use... and we can still be boyfriend and girlfriend." She told me.

"And you're okay with that?" I asked her.

"I mean it's not ideal, but you're a really great guy." She said with a smile, "And at least I know you won't be out cheating on me with another girl."

"Just your dad's." I said with a laugh and then slapped my hands over my mouth as soon as I said it.

She laughed back which made me feel better.

"Well and probably some of their mates," She told me which panicked me a little more, "The question is, are you gay?"

I looked at her, then at my lap, I felt more confused than I have ever been in my life.

"I don't think I'm gay." I told her and a smile erupted on her face.

"Great, well, let's test it." She said to me, then she pushed her chair away from the table, leant back and spread her legs. Her smooth, toned legs.

"You want me too..." I went to ask but again she interrupted me.

"Yes, come here and lick my pussy." She said firmly.

"Okay." I replied.

I pushed my chair back, got onto my knees and crawled under the table towards her.

This is so fucking weird! Is all I could think I as got between her legs.

I grabbed onto her robe and pulled it apart to finally see her shave, tight pussy. My cock was rock hard in her robe and I thought maybe I wasn't gay?

I stuck out my tongue and leant forward, when I pressed it against her wet hole her taste was different to her dad's but equally as delicious.

"Oooh god," Charlotte moaned, "You have no idea how long I've wanted you to do this."

"Mmmm." I moaned back to her as my tongue swirled around her pussy. I lapped at her drenched hole and savoured every taste.

I started to lick around her lips, gently sucking them into my mouth and massaging them with my tongue.

"My clit..." She moaned lightly, "Lick my clit."

I could see her throbbing clit, without any hesitation I leant forward and pressed my wet tongue against it.

"Oooh yeah." She moaned and ran her fingers through my hair.

I kept flicking and massaging her clit with my tongue and her legs started to twitch around me.

"Oh god, John... that's so good." She moaned over and over.

Her heavy moans grew louder and it was really turning me on. I felt he robe fall to the ground and I looked up to see her squeezing her own tits and moaning.

I brought a finger to her wet pussy and slid it knuckle deep inside of her, she was so dam wet that I was easily finger fucking her as I licked her clit.

"Fuck... yes.... Finger me..." She moaned over and over.

I kept fingering her faster and faster as she twitched around me. Suddenly she grabbed my hair and pulled me away from her.

"I need you to fuck me... now!" She moaned.

I looked up at her with a smile and instantly stood up. Charlotte stood up and pulled me in for a kiss. Our tongues danced along each other as our bodies were pressing together.

She moved around and sat up onto the table. I just marvelled at her perfect, toned body, her big, firm tits and her beautiful face.

She undid my robe and let it fall to the floor. I watched as she spread her legs wider and wrap them around my waist, pulling me in closer.

My cock pressed against her pussy and I knew I wanted this, I knew I wasn't fully gay.

"Fuuuckkk!" I moaned loudly when my cock pushed inside of her, losing my final virginity.

I kept pushing deeper in her pussy until my balls pressed against her. With my mouth wide open, Charlotte was moaning back to me and I pushed forward to kiss her passionately.

Her legs stayed around my waist and I started to fuck her on their dining room table. Her tight, wet pussy was clenching around my cock and it felt so fucking good.

"Oh fuck... John.. I fucking love your cock!" She moaned into my mouth.

"You're so fucking tight." I moaned back to her, holding her hair and pulling her in for a kiss.

"Mmmm." We both moaned to each other as we fucked harder and harder.

Our skin slapped against each other as we kept fucking harder and harder.

"Fuck... John... I'm about to cum around your cock!" She moaned.

"I'm not going to last much longer!" I warned her, having no idea if she is on the pill or anything.

"Cum in me!" She moaned loudly, "Fucking cum in me!!"

"FUUUUUUUCCCCKKKK!!!" We both roared out as our orgasms hit us at the same time.

I filled her tight, little pussy with my cum as I felt her clenching and twitching around my cock.

We kept panting and moaning into each other's mouth's as we came down from our orgasms. My cock eventually went soft and fell out of her.

"That was fucking amazing." I panted to her.

She leant back and I just stared at her perfect tits.

"Oh yeah, you're definitely not gay." She said with a smile. I looked down and saw my cum leaking out of her hole and I wondered if that's what my arse looked like last night.

"So, we're still a couple?" I asked her.

"One totally fucked up couple." She said with a laugh.

After that we ended up showering together where I got to experience sucking my cock. She was just as good as her dad, which was one fucked up thing to know.

And I finally got to experience cumming in someone's mouth.

We eventually got dressed and were cuddling on the sofa when her dad's came back in.

"You two look cosy." Patrick said and sat on the sofa opposite us.

"I take it you are still together?" Tom said with a bit of a confused look on his face.

"Yeah." Charlotte said and interlinked her fingers with mine.

"So, how's this going to work?" Patrick asked.

"You both know how great a guy John is, and we want to stay together." Charlotte told them, "I know what you two are like and I know you will both still want to use him, which I am fine with. But he's still my boyfriend."

I felt a weird sense of happiness to hear her standing by me.

"Are you sure about this?" Tom asked her, I assumed he was just worried about his daughter, "You don't mind your boyfriend getting fucked by your dads?"

"I know, it's crazy. But, I'm happy." Charlotte told them and kissed my cheek.

"If you're happy," Patrick said, "Then we're happy."

"Very true." Tom told her, "However, we need to finish what we started this morning." He said and smiled at me.

"Is that why you were already so horny in the dining room?" Charlotte said with a laugh and nudged me.

"In the dining room? Come on Charlotte." Patrick joked.

"Hey!" Charlotte joked back, "You're both about to go fuck my boyfriend, the least I can do is have him fuck me in the dining room."

My eyes kept darting between the three of them, this whole situation was much weirder than I ever imaging, but like Charlotte, I was happy.

Patrick and Tom suddenly stood up and walked over to me.

"Come on then slut, let's get your arsehole to good use." Tom said.

I looked at Charlotte and then back to Tom.

"Yes, Daddy."

EPILOGUE

My totally fucked up relationship with Charlotte, which I am sure is a surprise to many of you, was a total success.

I was a total cock whore for her dad's, they fucked my arsehole and my mouth pretty much any time they wanted. Then, when I wasn't being their slut, I was Charlotte's totally committed and loving boyfriend.

A month after this started, Charlotte and I both said we love each other. Her dad's left us alone for a week then where we got up to all sorts of fun. When they got back it was only fair I was theirs for the week. I spent the entire week completely naked and took cock over and over.

A few years later Charlotte and I got married! However, just before the wedding I was spit roasted by her dad's and walked down the aisle with cum leaking out of my arsehole.

We are now expecting our first child! We moved to the other end of the country so we don't get to see her dad's as much as we would like but whenever we do they make sure I get to play with both of their cocks.

It's not the most normal relationship, but we make it work!