Turned Out By Girlfriends Dad's

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TwistedManc
TwistedManc
4,484 Followers

"I told you to eat my arsehole, slut." Patrick ordered.

"Mmmmm!!!" I moaned accidentally, something about him calling me a slut made my entire body twitch with pleasure.

Was I a slut? I sure felt like it.

I extended my tongue and felt it press against his smooth, tight arsehole.

"Yyeeesss!" Patrick let out a deep moan as I flicked his arsehole over and over.

It tasted clean and to be honest, I loved the pleasure I was giving him and got into licking his arsehole. He kept tightly holding my head down as I pressed my wet tongue over and over around his little hole.

"Fuck yes, eat my arsehole you little slut." Patrick moaned, "I knew you were a gay boy when I saw you."

Oh fuuuck, did he really know that? I thought as I ate his arse.

My hands were holding onto his thick thighs as I straightened my tongue and pressed it inside of his hole.

Patrick moaned even louder when I did that so I started to push my tongue in and out of him, effectively fucking his hole with my tongue.

"Mmmmm." I moaned as I rimmed this amazing man.

I kept licking and fucking his arse with my tongue over and over, Patrick's moans just got louder and more constant. I found a weird pleasure knowing I was pleasing him so well.

"Get back onto my cock, now!" He ordered.

"Yes sir." I moaned back and wiped my mouth.

Any doubts were completely out of my head now, I opened my mouth and happily wrapped my lips around his cock and started to bob up and down, just like I had seen in so many porn videos.

Here I was, in the open and sucking on this older man's cock without a care in the world.

I bobbed up and down, moaned and slobbered all over his cock and Patrick just moaned more and more.

"Oh yeah, take it deeper." He ordered.

"Mmmm." I moaned back.

I opened my mouth and pushed my head lower. I felt his cock hit my throat and I instinctively pulled back. I could see a trail of spit go from my lips to his cock. I looked up at him to just see him smiling back at me.

I just gave him another smile before going back to giving my first blowjob.

Faster and faster I bobbed on his cock, flicking his head with my tongue and then running it down his shaft.

I tried to go deeper but once again it hit my throat and I let out a cough and a gag.

"It's okay," He moaned back to me, "You just need more practice, you'll get there."

More practice? Does that mean this wasn't a onetime thing?

However, this wasn't the time to think about that. I opened my mouth and went back to bobbing up and down his cock.

I was in fucking heaven sucking his big cock. I gave him the sloppiest blowjob I could think of, my mind purely set on giving him as much pleasure as possible.

"Oh yeah, I'm gonna cum soon. You better swallow it all down." Patrick moaned.

Oh fuck, I'm about to swallow his cum? I thought.

"Mmmm!" I moaned to him, seemingly happy to take his cum in my mouth.

I kept bobbing up and down like a porn start and then I felt his cock throb in my mouth. His balls tightened and I knew it was about to happen.

"Fuuuucckk yeeesss!" Patrick grunted and I felt the first hit of his cum land directly on my tongue.

"MMMMMM!!!" I moaned instinctively as the taste was fucking amazing!

I kept fucking my own face with his cock as more and more of his cum filled my mouth. It was so fucking much that I felt some pour out of my lips and down my chin. I swallowed down as much as I could as I kept sucking his cock until I felt the shooting of cum stop.

I kept lovingly sucking his cock as I swallowed down every drop. Patrick was still moaning heavily but I could tell he was finished.

"Good boy." He moaned.

I pulled back and wiped my mouth, the taste of his delicious cum remaining in my mouth.

"T-thank you." I nervously said to him and he just laughed.

"That's okay, you did well for a first time." He told me and that made me feel a little happy.

He sat up quickly and made me jump, to be honest I was horny as fuck and definitely wanted him to finish me off.

Then, I just watched as he stood up, picked up his trunks and pulled them back on. To be honest I was a little disappointed to not be able to see his cock.

"They'll be back soon, you should get going." Patrick told me and crushed any hopes of him making me cum.

"Oh, okay." I said disappointed and stood up. My hard cock was very clearly poking through my shorts.

"Come back tomorrow, same time." He told me.

I was so fucking horny I am sure I would've done anything he told me too.

"Yes sir." I happily agreed, already missing his cock in my mouth.

"And it goes without saying, don't tell Charlotte about this." He told me.

"Of course." I said to him.

"Oh, and no cumming without my permission." He told me.

"Oh, yes, sir." I told him, although I was so fucking horny and knew I needed to cum.

Patrick walked me to the door and I drove back home.

When I got to my room my head was a mess. I had just sucked a cock! I had just cheated on my girlfriend, with her dad! And he wanted me to come back! How does this work with him not wanting her to get hurt? This is so fucked up!

The only thing I knew for certain was that I was going back tomorrow and hopefully I would get to suck his cock again.

CHAPTER 4

I barely slept that night, I was so incredibly horny but I knew I couldn't wank. I was going to do whatever Patrick told me, even it felt like my balls were going to explode.

I told my parents I was going to Charlotte's house, I just left out the part that she wasn't going to be there.

The entire drive I had a raging hard cock, my mouth was already drooling with the thought of Patrick's cock. Was I gay? No, I just liked sucking cock. You can be straight, but like sucking cock, right?

I got to their house and was greeted by Patrick at the door.

"Hey, come in." He said with a smile.

The heat wave was still in full flow and Patrick was again only wearing small trunks. I didn't even try and stop myself from staring at his body and his crotch.

"Hello?" He said bringing me out of my daze, "I said come in."

"Oh, yeah, sorry." I stuttered out of embarrassment and followed him inside.

We walked through the house when suddenly Tom appeared from the kitchen.

"John, great to see you again." He said and reached out to shake my hand.

Oh fuck, does he know what happened? I thought as I shook his hand.

He was acting so calm and casual, maybe he didn't know what happened?

"You can get changed in Charlotte's room." Patrick said from behind.

Charlotte's room? I'm so confused! I thought.

"Oh, okay." I replied back.

I grabbed my bag and headed to Charlotte's room to get dressed into my swimming shorts. When I got back downstairs, they were both outside and sitting by the pool.

"You can sit there." Tom said and pointed to the free sunbed.

What's going on? I thought, really confused now.

I looked over at Patrick who was smiling at me.

I sat down awkwardly, not really sure what to do with myself as Tom and Patrick relaxed back. I found myself staring at both of their bodies, the sweat beading off of them, both extremely sexy men.

"Why don't you get us a drink?" Patrick eventually said to me without even opening his eyes.

"Oh, yeah, sure." I stuttered back to him.

I stood up and walked back inside to the kitchen, once again neither of them opening their eyes or even looking at me.

I was so confused, did Tom know what happened yesterday? Was it going to happen again? What did these two want with me.

I got them both a glass of water and headed back outside. When I placed Patrick's next to him he gave me a smile.

"Good boy." He said.

Just like yesterday, hearing him call me a good boy had my cock already growing.

"Look at you, can't even take your eyes off of me." He said with a deep chuckle.

"I... erm.... I..." I stuttered out, my eyes darting between Patrick and Tom who were both now staring at me.

"Can't find your words?" Patrick said to me and sat up on his sunbed, "Maybe we should put your mouth to better use then."

There it was, he said it. I turned at looked at Tom with my eyes wide open.

"I told Tom what a good slut you were for me yesterday, he wanted proof." Patrick said, I couldn't keep my eyes away from Tom though. He was just staring at me, I could feel his eyes roaming all over my body.

"You want that, don't you?" Patrick said to me and I slowly brought my stare back to him, his hot, perfect body, "Come here, let's show Tom what you learnt yesterday."

"O-okay." I whispered, feeling both embarrassed and incredibly turned on.

"What did I tell you to call me?" Patrick said in a stern tone.

"Sorry," I corrected myself, "Y-yes, sir."

Patrick sat up further and patted onto his chair for me to join him. Just like yesterday I sat down between his legs and stared at him.

I knew Tom was watching but I was too embarrassed to look over at him, to know he is watching his daughter's supposedly straight boyfriend about to suck his partner's cock.

"Take off my trunks." Patrick ordered.

"Yes, sir." I whispered, even though I was embarrassed, I was too excited to suck his cock again to care.

I reached forward and grabbed onto his trunks, slowly peeling them away from his body I pulled them fully off and placed them onto the ground.

There it was, his thick, long, perfect cock staring right at me.

"You know what to do, slut." Patrick told me. He was right, I knew what to do.

After last time I felt a little more confident, I reached forward and grabbed hold of his cock. Opening my mouth I leant forward and yet again wrapped my lips around his thick shaft.

"You were right, he was an easy turn." Tom said from behind.

"I told you he was a cocksucker when we first met him." Patrick said.

I hated hearing him call me that, but I was too distracted with having his delicious cock in my mouth to say anything.

I ran my tongue slowly around Patrick's head as my lips sucked around his shaft. It was so fucking amazing to have his cock in my mouth, I knew I was already addicted.

"He does seem to be enjoying himself." I heard Tom say.

"Mmmm." I moaned in agreement as I slowly bobbed up and down on his thick head.

I kept my right hand holding Patrick's shaft as my head moved up and down, enjoying slowly and lovingly sucking his cock.

"Oh yeah, he's a quick learner." Patrick moaned which made me happy to know I was pleasing him.

After a couple minutes of slowly sucking him I picked up my pace, I attempted to take him deeper into my mouth and kept on swirling my tongue around his head and tasting his delicious precum.

"He sure seems to love sucking your dick." Tom said.

"Oh yeah, I didn't let him cum either, so he will be horny enough to do anything we want." Patrick moaned out.

Anything they want? That concerned me as I didn't know what that meant, although, I knew he was right. I was so fucking horny!

"Did you do as you were told, slut?" I heard Tom ask me.

I reluctantly took Patrick's cock from my mouth and looked at Tom.

"Yes sir." I replied.

"Calling us both sir could get confusing," Tom said, "You can call me, daddy."

Oooohh fuck!! Hearing that made my cock twitch in my shorts.

"Y-yes, daddy." I replied but it came out more of a moan.

"Take your shorts off, slut." I heard Patrick order me.

I was so fucking horny, I knew I would've done anything these two men wanted and they knew it.

I instantly stood up and pulled my shorts down, standing completely naked in front of these two big, strong men. I didn't care that any neighbours might be able to see my skinny, hairless body. I just wanted to please these two.

"See how hard his cock is." Patrick said, then I felt him reach forward and grab hold of it.

"Ooooohhh god." I moaned just at the touch of his hand.

"He really is a little slut," Tom said, "Get on your hands ands knees and keep sucking his cock."

"Yes Daddy." I moaned and Patrick released my dick.

I watched him sit back and I did as I was told, I got onto my hands and knees on the sunbed, grabbed hold of Patrick's cock and wrapped my lips back around it.

"Mmmmm!" I moaned, I was too horny to care about embarrassing myself. I loved sucking this dick!

After a few seconds of sloppily bobbing up and down Patrick's dick I felt a pair of hands on my arse cheeks.

"He's so small, like a girl's body." I heard Tom say as he squeezed and pulled my arse cheeks apart, "And look at that little hole."

"MMMMMMMM!!!" I moaned louder than ever when I felt a warm, wet tongue press against my smooth, untouched arsehole.

Oh my god! He's rimming me! I thought.

I found it hard to focus on Patrick's cock as a new, overwhelmingly pleasurable feeling was making my body twitch. I couldn't believe it, his tongue felt so fucking good on my arse!

I was clearly too distracted because I felt Patrick's hand grab onto my hair and he started to push me deeper onto his cock.

"Mmmmm." I moaned as he forced my mouth up and down his cock.

It was a double pleasure and I loved it, his thick cock in my mouth whilst Tom buried his tongue deep into my arsehole, his hands kept squeezing and gripping my arse cheeks.

"He really fucking loves you eating his arse!" Patrick moaned, "Don't you cocksucker?"

"Mmmmm!" I moaned around his cock as he kept pushing my head up and down.

I gave up on giving my full attention to Patrick's dick and let him control the pace with his hand, instead I just focused on the immense pleasure I was getting from having my arsehole eaten.

"His cock is properly leaking now." I heard Tom moan from behind me, he was right, I was hornier than I'd ever been in my life.

"You think he's just a cocksucker, or a full two hole faggot?" Tom asked.

"Oh he's definitely a proper gay boy," Patrick replied and then he gripped my hair and pulled my mouth away from his cock. My mouth hung open and I had spit going from my mouth to his cock as I stared at him, "What do you say slut? You want a cock in your little arsehole?"

"I... I.... I don't know." I whispered back to him, I was so horny it was properly clouding my judgment. However, I didn't know if I was ready to take that next step yet. Getting fucked seemed like a whole new step up from sucking dick, "I just want to suck your cock."

"Fair enough," Patrick said with a smile, "We won't make you do anything you don't want."

"Thank you, sir." I replied, grateful for their kindness.

He let go of my hair and I instantly took his cock back into my mouth.

"Mmmm!" I moaned, I loved the taste of his cock and I bobbed up and down on it like a slut. Wanting to do anything I could to please these men.

Tom kept running his big, wet tongue around my arsehole. When I felt him straighten it and push his tongue inside of me. I let out a long heavy moan around Patrick's cock.

"Swap with me, I need to try his mouth." Tom suddenly said and I realised I was about to suck my second dick.

"Fine." Patrick moaned and he stood up.

I stayed perfectly still, on my hands and knee's and naked for these two amazing men. I watched with my mouth wide open as Tom pulled down his shorts and sat down in front of me.

His cock was just a beautiful as Patrick's, he was a little longer but not as thick but still thicker than mine.

Unlike his body, Tom was completely shaved around his cock and balls.

"Come on slut, Patrick's told me how good you are." He said and I realised that Patrick obviously told him about yesterday.

"Yes, Daddy." I said back to him.

I leaned forward and took his cock in my mouth. He was just as delicious as Patrick. I kept bobbing up and down his raging cock, swirling my tongue all around his head and then rubbing it against his shaft.

"MMMMMM!" I moaned when Patrick started to eat my arse. The feeling was so good, I can't believe I had never thought of it before.

I bobbed up and down on Tom's cock with a passion, moaning and slobbering all over him as Patrick rimmed me.

"Oh yeah, he is a natural cocksucker." Tom moaned which made me happy.

For a while I happily sucked Tom's cock as Patrick's tongue made love to my tight little arsehole.

"Right, get him up." Patrick eventually said, "He can do us both."

"Good idea." Tom replied.

I stayed still as both men stood up behind me.

"Come here slut." Patrick ordered.

Like a bitch in heat I turned around and marvelled at these two naked, beautiful men. I didn't need any instruction from there. I got onto my knees in front of them and just looked up at the two hard cock waiting for me.

I grabbed hold of Tom's cock and wanked him as I took Patrick's cock into my mouth.

"Mmmm." I moaned as I bobbed up and down his cock. Having another in my hand just seemed to enhance my pleasure.

Patrick's precum poured into my mouth and I greedily swallowed it all down.

After a few minutes I took my mouth away from Patrick's and then shoved Tom's into my mouth.

"Fucking hell, Charlotte's brought us a real slut this time." Tom moaned.

This time? What does that mean? I questioned.

"How is he with deep throating?" I heard Tom ask.

"He struggled yesterday, he just needs more practice." Patrick told him.

Something about these two men talking about me and not too me just turned me on more. I could feel my hard cock bobbing around, just begging to be touched.

"Let's see how you do cocksucker." Tom said and he put his hands onto my head.

I attempted to relax knowing what was about to happen. With some force he pushed my head further down and I felt his cock go deeper and deeper.

Just like with Patrick, his cock hit my throat and I instinctively gagged and tried to pull away. However, Tom held my head firmly and wouldn't let me back away.

It felt like a huge pole was being pushed down my throat but Tom was letting up. He held me firmly and pushed his cock deeper down my throat.

"Gllllggg." I gagged around his dick and I felt some of my spit trickle past my lips and down my chin.

I felt like such a slut, but I was a slut for these two.

A minute more of him trying to force his cock down my throat I started to struggle to breathe and panicked.

I started to slap his thighs and try and push away. Eventually Tom let go of my head and I fell backwards with a big pile of spit fall out of my mouth and onto my naked body.

"Fuck." I panted and gasped for air.

"Not bad." Tom said with a smile.

Fuck, I'm so horny! I thought.

I sat myself back and grabbed onto both cock, pointing them both at me I was in absolute heaven!

I devoured Patrick's cock and pushed myself deeper than I had been before. I felt him hit my throat but I kept pushing, wanting to prove that I am slut for these two men.

I started to fuck my own face on his cock as I bobbed up and down.

"Glllg....glllgg....glllgg..." I gagged over and over as I face fucked myself with his cock.

I pulled out and used the spit around my mouth to spread it around both of their cocks. Then I took Tom's dick into my mouth and sucked him the best I could.

Both men were moaning louder as I took turns bobbing on each of their cocks out in the open.

After a few minutes of swapping between both of them I knew that Tom was getting close to cumming and I was going to be rewarded with his seed.

"Oh, fuck yes, does he swallow?" Tom asked.

"You know he does." Patrick laughed back.

I kept wanking Patrick's cock as I bobbed up and down, making my lips like a vice around Tom's cock.

"Fuuuucckk!!" Tom roared and I felt the first shot of his cum go directly down my throat.

Then shot after shot of his cum filled my mouth, this time I swallowed down every drop without missing any of it.

I kept sucking him even after he finished cumming in my mouth and I felt him start to go soft. I was sad to know he was finished but knew I still had Patrick's cock to please.

TwistedManc
TwistedManc
4,484 Followers