Turned Out By Girlfriends Dad's

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Before I had a chance to say anything, Patrick grabbed hold of my head and shoved his cock into my mouth. This time, I was just in for the ride.

He held my head still and thrust himself in and out of my mouth. I never thought I would get face fucked before, but I fucking loved it!

His cock pistoned in and out of my mouth over and over, I just tried to keep my lips sealed around him as he used me for his pleasure.

"Fuck yes, I'm about to cum you fucking whore!!" Patrick moaned and my cock leaked even more precum.

Suddenly, he pulled out of my mouth and I watched him grab hold of his own cock. He wanked for a few seconds, not enough time for me to react when a shot of his cum hit me directly in my right eye.

I closed my eyes and opened my mouth when more and more of his cum covered my face. It was like he was trying to get everywhere but my mouth. I felt his cum hit my forehead, my closed eyes, my cheeks and all over my hair.

I felt so fucking dirty getting a facial but I fucking loved it!

After a minute of covering me in cum Patrick shoved his cock back into my mouth.

"Mmmmm!" I moaned and slobbered around his cock and tasted his delicious thick cum.

I kept licking and sucking him until he eventually pulled out of my mouth.

My face was so covered in cum I couldn't even open my eyes.

"Get him a paper towel, will you?" Patrick asked Tom.

A minute later I felt him hand me a paper towel and I wiped the cum from my eyes and face. When I opened them, I looked up to see them both smiling down on me.

"That was fucking great." Tom complimented me.

"T-thank you, daddy." I said back to him. God how I prayed they would make me cum.

"You should get cleaned up and get dressed before Charlotte get's home." Patrick told me and crushed my dreams.

"Oh, okay." I disappointingly replied.

I went to Charlotte's room to grab my clothes, that's where I saw myself in the mirror. I was still completely covered in cum. I looked like such a slut but I loved it.

My cock was begging me to touch it, however I knew I needed Patrick's permission. So, I got dressed and headed downstairs.

They were both still in their swimming attire but waiting for me at the door.

"We'll see you soon." Tom said to me and held the front door open.

Then, Patrick slapped my arse cheek hard.

"And don't forget, no cumming until we say you can." He told me.

"Y-yes sir." I replied and went home.

When I got home I had to quicky get into the shower so my parents didn't see me covered in cum. My eye was stinging from having cum land directly in it and to tell you the truth, cum is very hard to get out of your hair!

When I got back into bed my mind was racing.

What did they mean by Charlotte brought us a real slut this time? Has this happened before?

CHAPTER 5

I found it really hard to sleep that night, my cock was almost painful because I was that horny. I couldn't get the thought of Patrick's and Tom's cock out of my head. I also couldn't get over how good it felt to have my arsehole eaten.

They obviously wanted to fuck me, did I want them to fuck me? That seemed too gay, even after everything I had done. However, I would be lying if the idea hadn't now crossed my mind.

It was around 10am when I got a phone call from Charlotte. Guilt started to hit me as I had been cheating with her dads!

"Hey." I nervously said when I answered the phone.

"Hey Hun, what are you up to tonight?" She asked me with a happy voice.

"Erm, nothing planned." I told her, the entire time my mind was racing with whether they had said anything to her about what I had done.

"Great, my dads want to invite you round. You can stay over and they said we can stay in the same room!" She said, clearly excited but that just made me feel even worse.

"Oh, great." I replied. I was torn, I loved the idea of sucking both of their cocks again, however I didn't want Charlotte finding out and getting hurt.

"Perfect, be here at 6pm. Bring your swimming shorts because we can go in the hot tub." She said and put the phone down.

Oh fuck, what am I going to do? I thought.

The rest of the day I was a mess. Part of me thought, I was going to share a room with Charlotte, maybe I could lose my virginity to her. Then another part of me wanted to just suck her dad's cocks again. Fuck my life!

I eventually showed up to their house just before 6pm with my overnight bag and was greeted at the door by Charlotte.

"Hey Hun." She said and kissed me on the cheek.

"Hey." I nervously replied and followed her inside.

"John, it's great to see you again." Patrick said to me with a smile and made me nearly jump out of my skin.

"N-nice to see you." I stuttered back to him.

"Don't be so scared of him." Charlotte joked to me and nudged my arm.

"Yeah John, nothing for you to be scared off." Patrick said, his grin burning into my soul. Even though he was fully dressed all I could think of was his naked body.

I went and dropped off my bag in Charlotte's room where she grabbed hold of me and pulled me in for a kiss.

I felt her soft tongue go into my mouth and press against mine.

"Mmm." I moaned quietly into her mouth, my hands grabbed onto her back as we made out and I felt my cock get hard yet again. I knew that just a slight touch would make me cum.

For a few minutes we made out like this until Charlotte pulled back.

"We should get back downstairs, don't want them to think anything is going on." She said.

"Good idea." I told her.

I went down and we sat in their huge living room, Patrick and Tom were sitting on one sofa and Charlotte and I were on the other.

Even though we were watching a film I kept looking over to them and every now and again one of the other would smirk at me.

Just their stares at my cock rock hard, my mouth started to water with the thought of having their cocks again. Oh fuck, I wanted them so fucking badly!

Charlotte put a blanket over us as we watched the movie and her hand went to my thigh. Oh shit, she's going to feel how hard I am! I panicked.

When her hand moved up my thigh, I felt her accidentally press against my hard cock, except, she didn't move. Instead, I felt her hold onto my cock from outside of my shorts.

My eyes shot wide open and I looked at her but she just kept her eyes on the tv.

She wasn't moving, just holding onto my extremely hard cock! I panicked that just this would make me cum!

I looked over to Tom and Patrick but it seemed like they didn't know what was going on. Then... Charlotte's hand quickly moved under my shorts and I felt for the first time her skin holding onto my cock!!

I had to bite my lip to stop from moaning from her touch. I could feel my precum was pouring out and spreading around her hand.

Once again, she wasn't moving her hand, just firmly holding onto my shaft. Fuck, I just wish I could cum!

I couldn't believe Charlotte was holding onto my cock with her dads so close!

The rest of the movie took an hour, an hour of Charlotte holding my cock! An hour of having to take deep breaths to stop myself from cumming. Her soft, gentle hand around my cock, it was hell, but it felt so good!

When the movie ended Patrick and Tom both stood up but we remained still, Charlotte's hand remained firmly around my cock.

"Why don't we get the hot tub ready and you two go put your swimming gear on?" Tom suggested.

"Sounds great, daddy." Charlotte replied and I almost choked when I heard her say that!

Once they were out of the room we both stood up and rushed to Charlotte's room, thankfully they didn't see how fucking hard I was.

As soon as the door to Charlotte's bedroom was closed, she pushed me against it and shoved her tongue in my mouth.

"Mmmmm." I moaned as we made out passionately.

Her hand went below my shorts and once again grabbed onto my cock.

"Oh god, that was so hot holding your cock in there!" She moaned into my mouth.

She stroked me for only a second or two but I knew I would cum.

"Woooahhh," I said and pushed her hand away, "All the teasing has me close."

"That's okay," She said with a smile and sunk to her knees in front of me. I watched as my beautiful girlfriend tied her hair behind her head, "I'll swallow, then there's no mess."

I knew that Charlotte has had a fair bit of experience with men, it never bothered me. Although I desperately wanted to watch my hot girlfriend suck my dick, to feel for the first time what it's like to get a blowjob, I couldn't get Patrick's order out of my head. I'm not allowed to cum.

She went go pull my shorts down but I grabbed her hands.

"Maybe later, your dads are waiting for us." I whispered to her.

Then, Charlotte sighed and gave me a disapproving look.

"Fine." She huffed and stood up.

Phew, that was a close one! I thought.

I stood perfectly still, my hard cock not going anywhere. Especially when I watched Charlotte very seductively undress in front of me! I had never seen her naked and I knew I was about to, I was about to see a naked girl!

She pulled her shirt over her head and her bra dropped to the ground. There they were, her tits, they were amazing! She quickly undressed and put on her bikini.

For a brief moment I thought, Fuck it, I'm not gay! Go to her! However, something stopped me. I couldn't bring myself to break my instructions.

She turned around and saw me staring at her and let out a little giggle.

"Sure you don't want that blowjob?" She asked me in the most seductive of tones.

This is where I could've said yes, I could've let my girlfriend suck my cock and end everything with her dads.

"Maybe later." I told her and without realising it, I sealed my fate.

I got dressed into my swimming shorts and we both headed downstairs. Her dads were upstairs getting dressed which I was grateful for because I quickly got into the hot tub to hide my hard cock.

A few minutes later her dad's joined us and the four of us sat in the hot, bubbling water. Thankfully it was bubbling enough that no one could see my hard cock through the water.

Charlotte sat to my left, Patrick to my right and Tom was opposite me.

"So John," Patrick spoke, "Charlotte goes back to university in two days, what are you going to do when she's gone?"

My head felt like it was going to explode from this situation.

"Oh, erm..." I went to reply when suddenly Charlotte's hand grabbed my thigh under the water, "I will probably drive to see her at the weekends."

"That's nice," Tom said, "Any luck with finding a job?"

Charlotte's hand kept squeezing my thigh, I couldn't believe she was doing this with her dad's right there!!

"N-no, nothing yet." I replied, this was too fucking crazy!

Then... Patrick's big, firm hand grabbed onto my other thigh! Fuuuuckkk!! I felt like I was on the verge of cumming by having my girlfriend and her dad squeezing both my legs without the other knowing.

"I'm sure you'll get one soon, a smart lad like you." Patrick said to me as his fingers dug into my thigh.

"H-hopefully." I stuttered back to them.

Charlotte's nails kept tickling my leg, going higher and higher and eventually under the bottom of my shorts. When I felt her fingertip tickle against my balls I nearly jumped out of the tub.

"Everything okay?" Tom asked me, clearly picking up on my panic.

"Y-yeah, fine." I replied and Charlotte kept brushing her fingernails against my balls.

This went on for about an hour, Patrick grabbing my leg, Charlotte touching my balls. All while everyone was holding up a conversation.

I desperately needed to cum! It felt like I was going to die otherwise!

"Charlotte," Patrick eventually said, "Why don't you head up, give us some man time. We can have a little father, son chat with your boyfriend here."

"Dad, I don't know." Charlotte replied, her fingers still playing with my balls.

"Go on Charlotte," Tom told her, "It will be good to get to know him better."

My eyes darted between all of their faces, Charlotte was almost scowling at both of them.

"John," Charlotte said in a huff, "Do you want to come to bed or stay with my dads?"

Oh fuck, why was she asking me?!!! I thought. I didn't want her to think I didn't want to spend time with her dad's, however I knew what would happen if I was left alone with them. Honestly, I wanted their cocks!

"I.. I... I... I can stay up a little with them." I blurted out and Charlotte let out a huge sigh.

"Fine, see you in a bit." She said.

Her hand left me and I watched her get out of the pool, dry her self off and head inside. Leaving me alone with her two dads'.

As soon as she was out of sight Tom moved next to me. Both of them were now shoulder to shoulder with me and I felt like I was ready to explode.

"Now, we have you all to ourselves." Patrick whispered in my ear.

They both moved a little and suddenly I saw them both pull up their swimming shorts and throw them out of the hot tub.

"W-what are you doing?" I asked, moving my head side to side to look at them both.

"Nothing better than being in here naked, you should take yours off." Tom told me.

"What about... Charlotte?" I asked, worried in case she came back.

"Don't worry," Patrick said and his hand returned to grip my thigh.

Then, Tom's hand grabbed my other thigh.

"That's right, just do as you're told." Tom whispered in my ear.

Oh fuck! My breathing went heavy, having these two men touching me and so close, I was so fucking horny!

I didn't even second guess it, I grabbed onto my shorts and pulled them down.

"Good boy." Patrick whispered to me.

"Ooooohhh!" I moaned louder than I intended with one of their hands grabbed hold of my rock hard cock.

"Oh yeah, he's nice and hard." Tom whispered.

Then I felt another hand grab and play with my loose balls.

"Mmmm yeah he is." Patrick whispered.

I just stared straight on as both men manhandled me. I could feel their warm breaths on each side of my neck they were that close to me.

"Why don't you see if we're hard for you?" Patrick whispered and then I felt his lips press against my neck. His teeth lightly bit onto my skin followed by his tongue doing a soft lick.

"Ooooh god." I moaned.

I instinctively reached over and took Patrick's hard cock in my hand and gripped onto it.

"Good boy." Tom whispered and then I felt him do the same on the other side of my neck.

My left hand reached out and grabbed Tom's hard cock and suddenly I had two, big hard cocks in my hands. I slowly stroked them up and down as they both licked, bit and sucked on my neck.

"Oh god..." I panted over and over as they both got me hotter and hotter.

I couldn't believe I was in between these two big, strong men, wanking their cocks as they kissed my neck, but I wouldn't change anything.

One of them was slowly stroking my cock as the other played with my balls.

I kept my grip on their cocks as I wanked them both off at the same time.

"Come here." Tom suddenly said. He grabbed my head and turned me to face him.

Before I had chance to reacted his lips were on mine. I was kissing a man, what the fuck? But I didn't stop it. In fact, I felt myself kiss him back.

Tom's mouth opened and his tongue slipped into mine. I happily pressed my tongue against his and made out with my girlfriend's dad as I wanked both of their cocks.

"My turn." Patrick whispered.

He turned my head towards his and pushed his tongue into my mouth.

It was a gently, seductive kiss.

I would make out with Patrick for a little while, then Tom would turn me to make out with him, and then back to Patrick. The whole time my hands never left their cocks and theirs didn't leave mine.

They would stroke me softly, not enough to make me cum but enough to get me on the verge.

"Oh god... please..." I moaned out, my head fell backwards and both men kept kissing and licking my neck.

"What do you want?" Tom whispered to me.

"Please let me cum.... I'm begging you." I panted.

Then I felt Patrick's mouth bit and lick my nipple and it sent me to another new level of horniness.

"Are you going to suck both of our cocks again?" Tom asked me.

"Yes." I panted.

"Even with your girlfriend upstairs?" Patrick whispered.

"Yes," I didn't care, "Please, I'll do anything."

"Then you're going to be our slut and do anything we want, aren't you?" Tom asked me.

I kept wanking both of their cocks, my head was spinning, I was so horny I would've done anything.

"Yes!" I told them firmly, "I'll do anything, I'll be a dirty slut for both of you. Please just make me cum."

"Good boy." Tom said and both of them moved away from me.

"W-what are you doing?" I asked, wondering why it has stopped and instantly missing them.

"We can't do this behind Charlotte's back anymore." Tom told me.

"Yes, if you want to suck our cocks and be allowed to cum," Patrick continued, "Then you need to go upstairs and tell her."

"What?!" I blurted out in pure shock of what they just said.

"If you want to be our dirty, little, gay slut and receive pleasures you never knew existed..." Tom whispered, "Then you are to go upstairs and tell Charlotte what you're about to do."

This was fucking crazy! I felt like I was going to explode, I was too horny and my dick was doing my thinking.

"Okay." I told them, agreeing to tell my girlfriend that I was about to suck her dad's cock.

Although I felt guilty, I was too horny and knew I would do it.

"Good boy," Patrick said and sat back, "Hurry up, we won't wait long."

"Okay." I said and jumped out of the hot tub.

I didn't want to give myself enough time to reconsider. I dried myself and wrapped the towel around me before running upstairs, knowing what I was about to do was so wrong, but it felt too right.

I opened the door to Charlotte's room to see she was watching TV with her headphones in.

When she saw me her face lit up and a smile took over her.

"John!" She said with joy and sat up in her bed.

"Charlotte..." Oh god, I can't believe what I'm about to say, "I need to... to tell you something."

Then, her face dropped.

"For fuck sake John," She said, she wasn't angry, she seemed more disappointed, "I really thought they were wrong this time."

"W-what?" I asked, even more confused.

"They told me you were gay when they met you, just like my last boyfriend. I told them you weren't and they said they would prove it." She told me.

"You... you knew?" I asked her, slowly piecing it together.

"I hoped that this time I found a straight guy, but I guess not." She told me, clearly disappointed.

"I.... I'm not gay." I whispered to her, not really knowing what else to say.

"So, you're not here to tell me you're about to have sex with my dad's?" She said with her arms crossed.

"I... I'm not.. I just..." I just kept stuttering. I was so fucking confused!

"Look John," Charlotte said in a soft tone, "It's okay, go and have fun. No hard feelings. Just, don't be too loud yeah?"

"I... I'm sorry." I stuttered out to her.

"It's alright, we'll chat about it another time. Go have fun." She told me.

I couldn't speak, this whole time she knew, or at least knew some of it. Although I felt a little betrayed, it was like a weight was lifted. I was no longer cheating, I was free to do what I wanted.

Without saying anything I left her room and went back downstairs.

When I stepped outside I saw Patrick and Tom smiling back at me.

"Did you tell her?" Tom asked.

"Yes." I replied, now confident with my decision.

"Good," Patrick said, "Get back in here now then, slut."

I dropped my towel and jumped back into the hot tub with these two older men that I knew were about to use me for their pleasure.

I got back in between them and instantly Tom pulled me in for another deep kiss. My hand went straight back to wanking his cock as our tongues danced along each other.