Turned Out By Girlfriends Dad's

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I could feel Patrick moving next to me but my eyes were closed as I made out with Tom.

"Right, come here slut." I heard Patrick order.

I turned my head and saw he was sitting on the side of the hot tub with his legs still in the water. With the lighting outside and the steam pouring off of him, his body looked even better.

"Yes, sir." I replied submissively and moved over to him.

Once I was between his legs I reached up and grabbed his cock. Not wasting any time, I leaned forward and took his cock in my mouth.

"Mmmm!" I moaned as I bobbed up and down his delicious cock.

I only sucked his dick for a few minutes when I felt Tom behind me, he manipulated my body so I was on my hands and knees with my arse sticking out of the water.

"MMMMMMMM!!!" I moaned around Patrick's cock when I felt Tom's tongue flick along my arsehole.

The warm water bubbling around me just enhanced the pleasure as I tried to deep throat Patrick's cock.

After a few minutes he held onto my head and started to push me deeper. I felt his cock slide down my throat but this time my gag reflex didn't kick in. I did my best to relax as he went deeper and deeper down.

Then I felt it, his balls hit my chin and I knew I had taken his entire cock down my throat.

"GLLLLLGGGGGGGGGG!" I groaned around his perfect fucking cock.

Tom never stopped eating my arsehole when Patrick started to fuck my throat with his cock. I felt like such a fucking whore for these two and I loved every second of it!

Suddenly, I spat Patrick's cock out of my mouth and let out a loud moan.

"Fuuuuucckkk!!!" I moaned out when I felt my arsehole stretch and accept something inside.

"How tight is he?" Patrick asked.

"He's fucking tight just with the one finger, will take some building him up." Tom replied.

Oh fuck, he's fingering me!! I thought as he pushed himself knuckle deep into my arse.

"Get back to my cock you fucking slut." Patrick ordered.

He grabbed my head and I wrapped my lips back around his dick as Tom started to push his finger in and out of my arsehole.

"Mmmmm!" I moaned over and over as I gave a sloppy blowjob to Patrick, my arsehole now fully accepting Tom's finger and to be honest it felt amazing!!

He kept pumping his finger in and out of me over and over as I deep throating Patrick's dick.

"Time for a second finger." Tom whispered behind me.

"Mmmm." I moaned back to let him know I can take it.

I felt my hole stretch open again and accept his second finger in me, it felt so fucking tight but I loved it!

"Lick my balls now!" Patrick ordered.

"Yes sir." I moaned back as Tom fingered me faster and faster.

I moved my head lower and licked on his heavy balls, Tom picked up the pace fingering me faster, going knuckle deep at each push.

Patrick then grabbed my head and made me look up at him. Spit was pouring down my chin and all I could let out was high pitched moans.

He leant forward and shoved his tongue in my mouth. I happily pressed my lips against his and made out with his amazing older man.

"Mmmm.... Oh yeah!" I moaned into his mouth as Tom kept fingering me.

"Now," Patrick said breaking the kiss and staring into my eyes, "We're going to our room and we're going to fuck you like the faggot you are."

Oh fuck, do I want this? I thought, Fuck it... I do!

"Are you ready?" Tom asked from behind, pumping what was now three fingers in and out of my arse.

"Yes, daddy." I moaned to him, knowing I had made my decision.

Patrick shoved his tongue back into my mouth for a wet kiss before pulling away and Tom pulled out of my arse.

"Let's go." Patrick said.

He grabbed onto my hand and I followed him out of the hot tub. We dried off and hand in hand they led me to their room. When we walked past Charlotte's room part of me thought how different this night could've gone.

I could've accepted her sucking my cock, I could've stayed in her room, kept her as my girlfriend. Instead, I am being led my two, big, older men to their room to get fucked for the first time.

As soon as we were inside Tom pressed me against the wall and made out with me passionately. Our cocks were pressed against each other and his hands went all over my body.

"Who gets to take his virginity then?" Patrick asked from across the room.

"Well, I should go first and get him ready, then you can gape him with your thick cock." Tom told him, both of them talking as though I wasn't there.

"Fine, I guess that's fair." Patrick replied.

I looked around Tom to see Patrick was on their huge bed staring at us.

Tom moved and went to lie down on the bed, then I got to witness my first gay act that didn't involve me. Patrick moved down the bed and started to suck Tom's cock.

It was amazing, seeing another man's lips wrapped around a cock and bob up and down, I felt like my cock was going to explode.

"Mmm." Patrick moaned around his partner's cock.

"Get the lube from the drawer." Tom told me.

I walked over and found lube from the drawer, knowing this was it, I was about to have a cock in my arse. I was about to lose my anal virginity before losing my actual virginity.

I handed it to Patrick who proceeded to pour and rub it all over Tom's cock.

"Come straddle him." Patrick told me.

Without saying a word I put my legs either side of Tom and held myself a few inches above my cock. I then felt Patrick start to spread lube from his fingers around my arsehole.

This is it, I'm about to have a cock in me. I thought.

"Right, you're ready." Patrick said to me and gave my arse a little slap, "You move down, I'll hold Tom's cock still. Just take your time."

"Y-yes sir." I replied, both nervous and excited.

I couldn't believe my supposed girlfriend was in the other room as I was about to have her dad's cock in my arse.

I moved down and felt the tip of his cock touch my well lubed and fingered arsehole. I took a deep breath and bit on my lip to prepare to feel unbelievably stretched.

Patrick held Tom's cock firmly and I kept lowering myself. My arse didn't want to accept it inside of me but I kept slowly pushing down. Then... I felt his head stretch me open and slide inside of me.

"Oooohh fuck!!" I grunted loudly.

My arsehole burnt like hell and I felt like I was getting ripped open. I went to move but Tom held onto my hips and kept me still.

"Take it slow, you can take it." He told me.

I looked into his eyes and just nodded at him with my mouth hanging open.

Fuck... fuck... fuck... I have a cock in my arsehole! I kept thinking.

Once the burning died down a little, I started to push myself a little deeper on this thick pole. There was a ton of lube used, which definitely helped, but I still felt stretched wide open.

As I impaled myself on his thick cock I could feel every inch of him gaping me open. His cock felt never ending as I kept sliding further and further down. My insides started to feel unbelievably full, the feeling was so intense I couldn't stop myself from breathing heavy and my chest was heaving up and down.

When Patrick let go of Tom's cock and moved away I knew I nearly had him all inside of me.

Come on John, you can do this. I thought.

I took a deep breath, tried to relax myself and I pushed myself as deep as I could until I felt Tom's thighs on my arse.

"Fuuuuuuccck meeeeeee!!" I moaned out and arched my back up as I had his cock balls deep inside of my bowels.

"Good whore!" Patrick complimented me.

I was panting for air and looked to my side to see him smiling at me, this big fucking cock was so fucking deep inside of me and I loved it!!!

My hands fell down and I held myself up by using Tom's hairy chest. I just looked at him and moaned as my arsehole adjusted to being so full.

I stayed like this, completely impaled on his cock for a few minutes until the pain was nearly gone and it was replaced with an indescribable pleasure.

I didn't even realise it, but I started to slowly grind myself back and forth on his cock. Only moving an inch at a time but enough to make it feeling amazing!

"Oh yeah, she's liking it now." Tom moaned below me.

Fuuuckk! Did he just call me she?! I thought but for some reason it just turned me on more.

I grinding myself on his cock faster and faster. Eventually I started to lift myself up a little and bounce back down on him. Feeling his big cock sliding in and out of my arsehole was sending waves of pleasure throughout my skinny body.

"Fuck.... Fuck.... Fuck..." I panted over and over as I rode his big cock.

"There you go, take his cock you dirty little slut." Patrick said.

I then felt him grab onto my arse cheek and turn my head to face him. All I could do was stare at him as high-pitched moans left my mouth.

"I told you, you were a full-on faggot." He said to me and leant in to make out with me.

I couldn't believe I was making out with one man as I rode another man's cock. Last week I was fully straight, yet here I am.

I started to properly ride his cock now, bouncing myself faster and faster up his pole. I could take his cock nearly all the way out. Our skin made the room fill with slapping noises, only mixed with my high-pitched moans.

I don't know how long I rode his cock for but it felt like a long time, eventually all the pain was gone and all I felt was pure pleasure from my arsehole.

"I think she's ready to get properly fucked." Patrick said from the side.

"I think you're right." Tom agreed and grabbed my hips, "Lie down and spread your legs faggot."

"Yes Daddy!" I moaned to him.

He easily lifted me off of his cock and I instantly missed having him inside of me.

Tom lay me on my back and I spread my legs wide. I felt like such a small girl in this position with these two men looking at me. I fucking love them! I thought.

Tom grabbed my ankles and brought them up to his shoulders so my arse was in the air and with ease he pushed his entire cock balls deep into my arsehole.

"Fuuuuckkk yeeess!!" I moaned loudly.

Tom wasted no time and started to fuck me hard. His entire cock was firing in and out of my no longer virgin arsehole.

"Fuck... fuck me... I fucking love your cock!!" I moaned over and over.

I felt like a ragdoll to this man, just a hole for his pleasure.

"You like me fucking your little cunt?" Tom moaned.

"Yes Daddy!!" I moaned back to him, "Fuck my tight little cunt! Stretch me wide open!!"

Suddenly Patrick was over my face and he pointed his cock to my mouth. Like the slut I was I opened wide and let his dick slide into my mouth.

I had two cocks in me and I fucking loved it!!!!

I could move my face a lot but Patrick was thrusting in and out of my mouth, making me take him down my throat as Tom filled my arsehole over and over.

"Glllg... glllg.. glllg..." I gagged over and over as his cock went down my throat.

After a few minutes Patrick got onto his knees besides me. I just turned my head and wrapped my lips around his cock.

This time I could bob up and down his dick as Tom destroyed my arsehole.

Suddenly, a hand was around my cock and wanking me.

"MMMMMMMMM!!!" I moaned loud around Patrick's cock, knowing I could cum any second.

Then as quick as his hand went to my cock, it left.

"Let's spit roast the whore." Patrick suddenly said.

"Good thinking." Tom replied and pulled out of my battered arsehole.

They easily flipped me onto all fours and within a second Tom's cock was back in my arsehole and fucking me hard. From behind it felt like he was even deeper than before.

"Oooh fuuuckk yess!! Destroy my fucking arsehole!!!" I screamed out.

Suddenly Patrick shoved his cock down my throat and I was being fucked from the front and back.

I couldn't move, instead I just did my best to stay still as they took turns thrusting into my holes. Patrick would go down my throat and when he pulled back Tom would go balls deep in my arsehole.

I could feel spit pouring down my chin as my throat was getting well and truly fucked by a huge cock.

SPANK!

"You do the work now whore!" Tom ordered.

"Yes daddy!" I moaned back.

I started to push myself back onto Tom's cock, fucking myself like the gay slut I now am. When I pushed forward, I then took Patrick's cock down my throat.

I FUCKING LOVED BEING THEIR SLUT!!

Over and over, I let them fuck both holes happily, with their cock and all I let out was gargled moans.

"I won't last much longer in this tight cunt." Tom moaned and gripped onto my hips.

"What do you say faggot, want your cunt filled with cum?" Patrick asked me, "You want us to breed you and officially own you?"

"YYYEEEEESSSS!!" I moaned out, spit was dripping down my chin and onto the bed, "Fucking cum in me!!! Breed meee!!!!" I moaned.

Patrick let go of my and my head fell onto the mattress. Tom took a firm grip of me and properly started to destroy my arsehole. His cock was hammering in and over of me over and over and over. I could feel myself clenching around him and it felt fucking amazing!!

"Oh fuck... fuck yes.... Fuck me daddy!!" I moaned over and over.

"Oh fuck, I'm about to cum!!" Tom warned.

Then I felt the first shot of his cum hit inside of my bowels. With all the build up and teasing this was enough to force my own orgasm.

"FUUUUUUUUCCCCKKKK!!!" I screamed out in a high-pitched moan as without any contact my cock erupted onto the bed sheets below me.

"The fucking slut is cumming!" Tom moaned.

"She truly is a faggot!" Patrick laughed.

I couldn't speak, I only let out girly moans of passion as my cock came buckets all over the sheets as Tom filled my arsehole with gallons of cum. I felt even more full than before and it felt fucking great!

When he pulled out of me, my body flopped onto the bed and I landed in the pool of my own cum. I straight away could feel his cum pouring out of my arsehole.

"Time to properly gape this hole." I heard Patrick say.

I could barely speak or move, being so exhausted from getting fucked. I just felt him grip my ankles and spread my legs wide. Then with me lay flat on my stomach, Patrick pushed his entire cock into my well fucked hole, the cum working as lube.

"Fuuuucckk!!" I grunted as Patrick's thicker cock stretched me even wider.

"Fucking hell, she is tight!" Patrick moaned and he went straight to fucking me.

His hands were either side of me as I lay flat and took this fucking like the good slut I was.

"Ohh... fuck... fuck..." I moaned over and over as my face was pressed into the bed.

"Can't believe another one of Charlotte's boyfriends is gay." Tom said from the side.

I turned my head to see him watching me getting fucked, I wanted to say something but all that came out was girly moans.

My entire body kept bouncing up and down with the power of Patrick's thrusts in and out of me. He must've already been worked up from me sucking his cock because he wasn't going to last much longer.

"Oh fuck, I'm about to breed you again whore, do you want that?" He asked me.

"Yes sir..." I panted back, "Please cum inside my cunt... fill me up with your hot cum.... I'm a dirty fucking faggot whore for you!!"

"FUUUCKK YEESSSS!!" Patrick roared and I felt another load of hot cum filling my arsehole.

Mixing in with Tom's cum I felt like my bowels were totally and utterly filled with cum.

Patrick eventually pulled out, although I stayed on the bed with my eyes closed because I felt so exhausted. I could hear something and when I opened my eyes I saw Tom and Patrick were making out.

They eventually both got onto the bed either side of me. One of them turned me around so I was lay on my back.

"Good work tonight slut, we're proud of you." Tom whispered to me.

"Thank you, daddy." I whispered back.

One of them wrapped their big strong arms around me and I very easily fell asleep in between these two men.

CHAPTER 6

My eyes slowly and groggily woke up. I felt cramped and hot, when I moved I felt bodies either side of me and then it hit me... What I did the night before, it was all true.

I moved a little and I must've accidentally woken Tom up.

"Mmm good morning." He said stretching his arms.

"M-morning." I nervously replied.

His reach around and went under my head and cuddled me in close to him. Oh god, I'm cuddling a man! I thought.

Then Patrick woke up.

"Morning." He said, "How're you doing?"

I looked over to him and Patrick was just smiling at me. Even with everything I did and said last night when I was really horny, I felt nervous and a little frightened now. Also, my arse was burning.

"I'm... okay." I replied back.

"Gone shy on us?" Tom asked me.

"N-no." I stuttered back.

"You weren't shy last night when you were begging us to fill you with cum." Patrick said with a laugh and my cheeks burnt red.

My head was spinning being stuck between these two huge men. Suddenly a hand went below the sheets and grabbed onto my apparently hard cock.

"Oh, looks like you're still happy to be here." Tom said with a grin.

Suddenly the sheets were pulled off and we were all lay there completely naked.

"I think he deserves a little treat for everything he did last week?" Patrick said.

"Agreed." Tom replied.

My mouth was stuck open as Patrick slowly moved down my body, he held onto my hard cock and his eyes look all over it.

"Oooohh god." I moaned when I felt his lips wrap around my hard cock.

Here I was, getting my first ever blowjob.

I want in amazement and pleasure as he slowly bobbed up and down my hard cock. When Tom start to kiss and lick my neck I let out more little whimpering moans.

"Do you like that?" Tom whispered in my ear as his hands rubbed all over my body.

"Yeah..." I panted out.

The warm, wet mouth around my cock felt so good, only enhances by Tom as he started to kiss all over my body. When his lips went around my nipple I let out another loud moan.

"Oh god... that's so good." I moaned out.

I closed my eyes and flashes of last night flicked through my head. Everything I said and did, it was so good.

"Let me try his dick." Tom whispered and he moved between my legs with Patrick.

I watched his mouth start to bob up and down my cock. The Patrick moved lower and if let him suck my balls into his mouth.

"Fuuuckk." I panted, the two mouths making me see stars.

Their faces went either side of my cock and their tongues went up my shaft. Only meeting in the middle every now and again. I watched as these two older men made out with each other around my cock.

Their lips met and they both moved up and down my shaft.

"Oh god... I'm gonna cum..." I panted and suddenly they both pulled away.

I just looked at them both disappointingly.

"Don't worry, you'll get to cum soon." Tom said and he stood up.

They both put on some robes and walked to the door.

"Come on, let's get some breakfast." Patrick said.

"Y-yes sir." I replied.

They handed me what I assumed was one of Charlotte's pink robes. I wrapped it around my and looked at myself in the mirror, although I was embarrassed to be wearing this I was so dam horny.

We all went down stairs together, although all I could focus on was wanting to cum.

When we got to the kitchen I stopped dead in my tracks when I saw Charlotte stood there cooking in just a robe. Her long, blonde hair falling down her back. She looked so beautiful.

"Morning sweetie." Tom said and walked over to the kitchen.

"Morning," Charlotte replied, she turned around and our eyes locked, "I thought I asked you to keep the noise down last night?"

"I... I... I..." Was all I could stutter out.

"We weren't too loud for you were we hun?" Patrick said to her with a laugh.

"I had to put my headphones on full blast to stop from hearing you fucking my boyfriends "cunt"" she said with a slightly mocking tone.