All Comments on 'Turned Out Pt. 01'

by twiztedstories

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Badly written and in the wrong category.

If YOU use the word YOU one more time YOU wouldn't have a story would YOU! Geez, either get an editor (not sure even a good one could save this mess) or re-write this garbage. Your descriptive sentence structure and word usage is simply awful. The story is almost unreadable. The characters act without reason. This was awful.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Very HOT!

Excellent sex; ignore those who try to pick apart style. Got me hot; I'm thinking your object was a very steamy story, and you hit it. Keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Fucking Intense!

loved this story, don't usually like the "YOU" in these stories, but it was perfect for this story. I felt that I was the "you" as was intended. Can't wait for more.

William smythWilliam smythabout 10 years ago
I liked it!

And I'm eager to see the series continued.

I guess my twisted mind has a taste for twiztedstories.

As for the anonymous critic; I'd have some respect for his opinions if he had had the courage to give his name.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
re: I liked it!

If you don't like people being anonymous on the net, STAY OFF THE FUCKING NET YOU BRAINDEAD NEWBIE!

CitySatyrCitySatyrabout 10 years ago
Passionate and powerful.

Intense and captivating homoeroticism that leaves the reader hoping there will indeed be more chapters beyond the four outlined by the author.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
can't wait to see part 2!

!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Great one!

Well guess the anonymous who criticized this story claiming it to be badly written and having too much 'you's there simply doesn't know of '2nd person' stories. And they are damn hard to write too, hard to make the reading enjoyable.

So I want to congratulate you! You have totally pulled that off! Great in every way. Some minor mistypes but nothing too serious.

(sorry for being anon.. too lazy to register)

FairlieMayeFairlieMayeover 9 years ago
Love it.

I almost didn't read this one because it's in exhibitionist/voyeur. I'm so glad I read it. Awesome story. I hope to read lots more in the future.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Straight?

I've been married 23 years and we've got 2 children in college. To all outward appearances I'm a straight moderately successful Caucasian male. I met my wife Poland while in the Peace Corps; she's a beautiful peasant, still chubby and very very strong. The night she realized I wasn't so straight we'd had too much to drink on an empty nesters weekend and in her exuberance she forced me onto my stomach and not too gently jammed a couple of fingers up my ass. My initial shock slowly turned to sighs, then moans then very girly pants as I came like never before.

I was alarmed at my submissive reaction but not nearly so much as 5 months ago when on my way back from my son's football game I was stopped on a South Alabama highway for speeding. I was sober but far too uppity and talkative for the dim-witted officer and he promptly took me to town and tossed me into jail for additional questioning in the morning. My cellmate also didn't take kindly to my attitude and promptly grabbed me by my collar, unbuckled my belt and forced my pants to the ground and me to my knees. He covered my mouth as he came around behind me, pulled my pants off my feet and went down to his own knees, his powerful legs spreading mine further apart and without any fanfare and only a glob of spit, pushed his hard cock straight up my anal canal. I screamed into his hand and tried to bite him before he took my ear in his mouth and roughly said, "You scream and I bite this ear off. I've got nothing to lose." I started crying and sniffling like a child, but he knew I wouldn't be yelling out and he let go of my mouth. Precum was flowing from his cock and soon my channel was wet and easy for him. By now I was rocking with him and he sucked my neck in several spots. Pulling out he told me to get on my bunk, rolled up my pants and put them under my ass then put a leg over each shoulder and moved into the V we'd created.

He went slower this time - he made love to me. He caressed my face and chest and complimented me on how good I looked. I realized I'd been hard the whole time and when he leaned in and kissed me I panted - again like a girl - and came all over my crotch and stomach. He never stopped pumping me, and 15 minutes later, filled my ass with his cum. He held his cock in my ass and looked down at me warmly. Then he got up slowly, leaned back down to give me another kiss, and flopped on his bed, soon asleep. The sun woke me in the morning. I was still naked from the bottom down, and I was alone. The sheriff set me free a couple of hours later and I threatened to sue him. He smiled quietly and we both knew I wouldn't be back.

I told my wife everything, except about the fucking, but I couldn't explain the hickeys and my renewed interest in her fingers and just maybe a strapon.....

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Great great read

Have been waiting of pars 2 and 3 for ages. Long overdue.

Rayjay507Rayjay507almost 8 years ago
This is a wish of my wife's!

Stories like this really gets my cock hard. Definitely not because I'm gay or even bisexual. But because it turns my wife on so much I can't help but get turned on. She loves to make me suck a 6" average joe lifelike. She will cum without even touching herself. I do have a fascination looking at a hard cock, slightly curved upward with a nicely shaped head. I guess I have a fetish for hard cock. Nothing else. Either way it's lots of fun mostly since we're both close to 60

foolscapfoolscapalmost 8 years ago
I can call you Ray, or I could call you Jay but if you are sucking cock

I will most definitely call you GAY.

Don't try to peddle your I only do it for my wife shit here. You wife has some real psychological issues.... sexual sadism

Sad, sad, sad. Your denial is sadder.

donaldelliott11donaldelliott11over 7 years ago
Sorry this writer retired!

I'm sorry he or she stopped writing. I love the theme of a married faggot. (And yes, I know that they fit best in the Gay section, and not Loving Wives.) Two of my favorite stories are "Swap Gone Bad" and "Retrospective Possibilities". If you can't find them online, get back to me and I'll send you copies.

Don

theothermrtheothermrover 5 years ago
Wow

Oh damn, that was HOT.

mrfelixxxmrfelixxxabout 4 years ago

What a great fucking story! You turned me out by just reading it! I could see myself melting into arms of this Alpha stud right in front of my wife as well. Please more stories. You are fantastic.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

HOT!!! How I wished it was me. So hot as I shot my cum twice reading it what a great way to become GAY. It makes me what to go to a gay bar and get fucked, straight man turned gay feels so good

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous