Turning In to Carnal Pleasure Ch. 02

Story Info
Pooja gets much more than she bargained for.
2.4k words
4.42
11.2k
7

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 04/17/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mepj79
mepj79
20 Followers

Pooja was an innocent neighborhood girl who was passionate at work and conservative otherwise. She never realized her beauty and kept her feelings reserved. Without boyfriend, her experiments with sex were very limited.

So when she was exposed to intimate touch from a complete stranger in a crowded train, her inner desires were ignited and she was ready to do anything, anywhere and with anyone as long as they were satisfied.

She followed that stranger for a few minutes as they walked past the main road into an alley and then turned into lanes with huts on both sides. They crossed a couple of lanes and then he knocked on a door which was opened by a burly looking man in banyan (inner shirt) and lungi (simple cloth tied around waist). He must clearly be 6 ft tall, had unshaved face, short hair, red eyes, crooked nose and a scar on his left cheek that said "goon" look over huge, rather fat, body.

"Pakya, tu yaa veli ithe kuthe?" (Pakya, why are you here at this time) he barked at him and just as he saw Pooja, his mouth half opened, kept staring at her, especially at her pair of jugs. Normally, she would snap back at such leeches and walk away; but today was a different version of Pooja, who stood proudly, even jutting her chest further to accentuate her curves.

"Bhau, mast raapchik maal ahe." (Bro, she IS juicy) Pakya whispered to his brother. He now had a silly grin on his face that showed a missing tooth, probably as a trophy from some street fight. Nonchalantly, he adjusted his growing hardon as the tent grew below his lungi.

Pakya nudged Pooja to enter inside what was a dimly lit single room with bed on one corner, some furniture scattered and an open bathroom near the only window in that room. Click of the doorknob as Pakya locked the door snapped Pooja out of her trance and her confidence crumbled as she looked like a deer about to be hit by a truck. Sensing sudden fear in her gut, Pooja knew she messed up badly and now had to act quickly to get out of this situation before it got out of her hands.

"Sorry, there is some misunderstanding" she murmured and started to walk towards the door to unlock it. Just as her hand reached the knob, a powerful twist on her wrist had her immobilized while a strong hand across her mouth as well as nose ensured her screams for help died within. Her eyes bulged while nostrils started to flare beneath his strong palm while body trembled and face turned white with fear rather than lack of Oxygen.

Out of nowhere, there was a knife at her neck, "scream now and I'll ensure it will be the last sound out of this petite throat" blasted Bhau in Pooja's ear. "Nod, if you understand and agree not to scream". She had no choice, but to nod in agreement at this sudden change of situation.

She gasped in huge chunks of air from her mouth as his palm loosened. "Please, let me go, I beg of you, my life will be ruined" cried Pooja as soon as she could breathe back life.

"Pakya, stop her blabbering before I ruin my mood and kill this dove" Bhau growled and quickly Pakya put a cloth around Pooja's mouth and tied it back. Tears started swelling in her eyes and sweat on forehead trying to recollect how on earth she literally walked into such a dreadful situation on her own.

Bhau turned on the lights to carefully examine her. Her heaving chest gave him ample reason to keep watching them for a while and he admired them by placing his hand on them while giving her boobs a tight squeeze over her shirt.

From her viewpoint, she could see a gorilla palm almost double her size over her chest covering her assets almost entirely. She tried to back out, only to be pushed further into Bhau's hand by Pakya from behind.

He started to open her shirt button and instinctively her hands returned and tried to stop his advance. This raged Bhau who ripped open her shirt in one strong pull and all buttons flew away. He held her cheeks between his thumb and fingers, pulling her face up to him and sneered "You better do as I say, else you will be responsible for any permanent damage you undergo. And I am not just talking about your clothes here. Do you understand?!"

That shook Pooja to her core and she stood there motionless. "DO YOU UNDERSTAND!!" he repeated, digging his thumb and fingers further into her cheeks and opening her mouth in a big O. Fresh tears returned as she tried to speak and nod in agreement.

When Bhau's hand left her face, she had red marks on her cheeks that sting her face. His hands now returned to her bra and she did not dare to stop him. "Good girl" he exclaimed at the same time as his hand massaged her breast from outside. All her excitement was lost in fear of what was about to happen to her and she could not even fathom on what her fate was from hereon.

"Very fresh and firm, huh" praised Bhau as he took out first her right and then left breast out of the confines of her 34C bra cups. They did not last long on her body as Pakya had unclasped the hook in the back, a favor to her actually, rather than be snapped like her shirt buttons.

Even though Pooja's early excitement was lost to fear, her tits started to swell and stand out when Bhau mauled them with her paws. She almost yelped inside when he pinched them both hard and rolled between his forefingers and thumb.

"Pakya, look at how taut they are. So much better than those randis" Pooja could only whimper as her tits were compared to some local whores.

They seemed to enjoy her full breasts for eternity and by then her tits responded by protruding even further out. Her pain had modified into warmth that flowed through her body and imagined herself to be worshiped like a princess.

Without losing more time, Pakya unzipped her skirt from the side and pulled it down as his hands started mauling her ass. He was an ass person and from the time he saw Pooja, he had lusted for her round, tight ass. Her red thong only enhanced her beauty while did nothing to protect her bare ass from his hands.

Bhau grabbed Pooja by shoulder and pushed her down to kneel. She brushed past his erection and saw a big tent in his lungi. He removed that piece of cloth over his waist and she pushed back in fear as his one eyed snake hissed right in front of her face.

"Untie her mouth, Pakya". Pooja could feel gag removed from her mouth, but she was too dazed with that 9 inch monster in front of her to even think of screaming for help. It had a strong smell of urine and musky from all the sweat that on a normal day would nauseate her.

"Get on to it... NOW!" snapped Bhau at her. Her hand moved towards his cock and her fingers could not wrap around it completely. She had never taken any cock in her mouth and did not know what or how to give a blowjob. Instinctively, she started slowly pulling the skin away from his cockhead to reveal a purple mushroom bigger than her fist. Her palm could feel his blood throbbing through the dick as she pushed her hand on his veiny staff.

"Lick it and suck my cock, slut", Bhau commanded and Pooja moved closer to his dick with tongue out. Gingerly, she licked it around head and she could taste salty dried urine and probably old semen. She could not go any further and stopped licking and kept staring.

Bhau grabbed her hair forcefully, pulled her face up, bent down to get close and sneered "You better start sucking or be ready to get the air sucked out of your lungs".

Pooja opened her mouth slightly and kissed his cockhead and resumed her licking. Tired of this, Bhau pulled her hair again and this time as her mouth opened to scream, he plunged his cock in her mouth. He managed to push his cock just inside her teeth as it stretched her lips, bulged her cheeks and her bundled tongue halted any further advancement. Her mouth was too dry and Bhau found it difficult to push his cock further.

He had to remove his cock from her mouth and in frustration, he threw her on the bed, opened her legs and snapped open her thong. Her fresh pussy was in full view and he could even see it shine indicating she was wet there. Must have been from her initial excitement.

Without giving any further chance for Pooja to prepare for invasion, he positioned on top of her, coiled her legs over to his shoulder, his cockhead over her pussy-lips and with his palm strongly over her mouth; he gave a mighty push. Pooja's shriek muffled in his palm, her hands flailed in air trying to hit him while legs wiggled below him to free her pussy. He saw below, only his cockhead was able to enter her tight pussy and it was still hurting so much!

"Pakya, hold this bitch, tie her hands". Without a second to lose, Pakya tied her hands at wrist with something over the bed. More she tried to pull, the more it pained. For a moment, she forgot the onslaught on her pussy just as Bhau removed his cock from it. He spat on it, rubbed the spit around his mushroom and staff, placed it back on her pussy and grinned cunningly at her face. His tobacco breath fuming over her face, he looked directly in her teary eyes. This time, he not only pushed his waist, but also his entire weight on his cock that tore up her entire pussy and bottomed to her cervix.

Pooja's eye popped out as she lost all the air in her body with his brutal invasion. It felt like the entire pussy was split open and her body was on fire. To her, it felt like a mountain on her body, spear embedded inside her tunnel, busting open her cervix deep into her womb. She was unable to cope with the pain and tears burst out of her eyes, rolling on to her ears, nostrils flared maximum to gain some breath back in lungs to survive and it felt like she was about to die.

His cock sucked back her life as he pulled it back to the entrance and she lost her breath again as he pushed it back in. Her hands and legs lay lifeless as he removed his hand from her mouth so she could breathe better. She could no longer scream or say anything, only stared at the ceiling fan, mouth open, eyes watering, as he tore her pussy with each thrust. Her mind became numb with the intensity of the pain deep in her pussy to the hilt. All the nerve endings down there were screaming simultaneously in her brain.

Bhau did not stop, but kept his pace to fuck Pooja steadily. Her walls started to respond to this constant friction and started to release juices to make it slick. Slowly, the pain subsided and she came to her senses to the steady rocking of Bhau over her. She could now feel her pussy being fucked and in a way satisfying its long awaiting need. The pain she had initially borne ignited a new desire within her. It started from deep within her core and each thrust was rippling its effect throughout her body. She lost sense of time and surroundings, just pure ripples of new pleasure that her body was unknown to. She never knew pain can be so pleasurable and it was confusing her mind, but body was clearly feeling it. Her pussy was secreting juices that she felt like peeing, her tits were taut as pebbles, her ass was now thrusting up with each stroke from the cock, her head was nodding sideways, her back was arched up.

All this pounding became too much for Pooja to bear. She never had experienced such a dual feeling of pain turning into pleasure. Her entire body was sweating profusely and she felt as if a dam was about to explode within her love tunnel. Her head was spinning and her first orgasm hit her like a whirlwind. She let out a long moan as Bhau's palm was over her mouth. Even he had a hard time keeping her steady.

As she rode through another orgasm, Pooja's entire body trembled, she bit into Bhau's palm, her toes curled, her legs dug tight around his ass, pressing his cock even deeper to keep her cunt driving it on hyperactive mode.

Bhau's cock was clamped by Pooja's vagina walls and it was hard for him to control himself any longer. He shot huge wads of load deep in her womb. It triggered another orgasm for Pooja, who was now totally drained and only her ass jerked, signaling residual tidal waves that kept hitting her deep. Her tight hole could no longer hold gushing juices of Bhau mixed with her honey and their love juices oozed out of her vulva onto her ass, slowly wetting the bed.

His penis, now growing limp, finally slipped out of her shattered cunt and he pushed himself up from the bed. Pooja lay almost unconscious on the bed, spread eagle with her used red pussy clearly swollen and even bruised oozing profusely, now that cock had left it. There was a pool of reddish white mix of all kinds of bodily juices near her ass.

Bhau walked towards Pooja's face and opened her mouth. "Clean it up, you sexy slut!". Even in her diminished consciousness, she opened her mouth to accommodate a smaller version of his penis. Her taste buds sensed all kinds of tastes of semen, blood, her juices varying from salty, bitter to sweet; but they never registered in her brain as her mouth cleaned up his limp dick.

This was just the beginning of new life for Pooja as she slipped into weary sleep with Pakya moving towards her creamy ass to bring his dream come true.

mepj79
mepj79
20 Followers