Turning Out Susan Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"No. Each girl who will give private dances gets her own room. Private."

Susan took a key which she had been wearing around her wrist and unlocked the door. She let Mark go in first, she quickly followed locking the door behind her. Mark gasped at what he saw. There was a boombox on the corner table. There were two chairs and a couch. Susan directed him to the couch and they both sat.

"Now what else did you want mister?" Susan asked.

"I want a blowjob and a fuck," Mark said.

Susan looked at her husband. She shivered, knowing full well if she came back here with anyone else they may ask her the same thing. Her pussy was dripping wet already from dancing naked. Now she would be fucking men for money.

"I have one question," she said.

"What is it dear?"

"If I do this for you, are you prepared for me to do it for others. I will let you set what I can and can't do. If you ask for it, others will and I will do to them, what I do to you. Are you ready for that?" Susan asked.

Mark sat there looking at his wife. He shook his head once. He looked her up and down. God, she was so beautiful. No matter what she charged, men would be getting a bargain.

"How much?" Mark asked.

Susan's eyes widened, he was going to let her do it. She would be fucking others for money. And stripping for money. She was going to be a real-life whore. Smiling a little sly smile, she looked deep into Mark's eyes. She saw lust and love. But she bet he hadn't realized the full impact of what he was asking her to do.

"$300 with a condom."

"And without?"

"$1,500 without a condom. And if I catch anything from you my husband will hunt you down and kill you." Susan smiled at that last part.

"How much to fuck your husband back here?" Mark asked.

"Oh, that's free," Susan said standing up.

She stripped off her clothes, went to the boombox and pressed a button. The room was filled with loud sensuous music. Susan started to move to the music as she did on stage. She danced over to Mark and pushed her pussy into his face. Mark sniffed deeply enjoying her smell of excitement.

"So you want to fuck other men?" Mark asked, pushing his finger up into his wife.

"Only if you want me too," she replied her voice husky with arousal.

"So if I don't fuck you back here, you won't fuck other men?"

"No, I won't."

"If I let you suck me off, you will suck other men?"

"Yes, I will."

"When you had them give you a room, what were your expectations?"

"I don't know. That's why you are back here. We can take however long you wish to decide. We can do anything you wish, but whatever I do with you, I will do with others."

"And if I get up and walk out the door?" Mark asked.

"Then I do too and I will have them take my name off the door. I will still be your stripper wife as you did watch me do that. But if you tell me to stop, I will go quit this very instant."

Mark sat there mulling things over. He shook his head, looked at his beautiful wife and stood up. Susan gasped. Mark looked at her. She was smiling at him. He nodded and turned toward the door. Susan stood, turned off the boom box, grabbed her clothes getting dressed and followed him. With his hand on the doorknob, Mark stood there looking at his feet. He opened the door and stepped out. Susan sighed as she followed him. Mark stopped, turned and took her in his arms. He kissed her lips gently.

"I need time to digest this. Can we go home and talk about this some more? Now?" Mark croaked.

"Of course darling. Just let me go change. Will I still be working here next week? I need to let them know."

"I don't know yet. For now, tell them yes but, don't have them take your name off the door," Mark told her.

Susan didn't smile nor frown. She just went. Mark walked back to their table, but it had been cleared, which was probably a good thing. He went and waited by the door.

Susan's emotions were in turmoil. She now didn't know what to think. Had he changed his mind? Did she care that he changed his mind? As she dressed she decided to support whatever he decided even though she really liked stripping, the other stuff she could do without. Maybe she should tell him that. She walked out of the dressing room and went to the owner's office to tell her she would be back next Friday. When she got to her office, she looked at Susan with questions in her eyes.

"Didn't turn out the way you hoped?" she asked.

"Not really. I will be back next Friday, I think. He wants to talk this over. I kind of sprang it on him as a surprise."

"Well, you were really hot up there tonight. The crowd loved you."

"I know. My husband loved it too. It was the private room that scared him. It kind of scared me too."

"You don't have to do private rooms. I explained all that," said the owner.

"I know. I think I need to talk to my husband before I decide anything else. If you need the room for someone else, use it. But next Friday if I call you to tell you I'm coming back, have my name on a door so I can take him back again," Susan said handing the key to the room to the owner.

"Sure thing doll."

Susan nodded, turned and left to find her husband. She found him at the front door waiting for her. She smiled at him, took his arm and they left.

Chapter 8

When they got home, Susan went to the bedroom to change. Mark went around the house, doing his nightly check to make sure the doors and windows were locked and turning out all the lights. By the time Mark got upstairs, Susan was posing on the bed in a new nightie, that Mark had never seen. He froze just inside the door, eyes bugging out of his face.

"Wow," he huffed.

Susan smiled at him. He smiled at her.

"So you like the nightie?" she asked.

"Actually, I like what's in the nightie. The nightie is just the wrapping on the present."

Susan blushed and dropped her eyes, "Thank you, sweetheart."

"You're welcome, sweetie."

Mark started to undress. He was naked in next to no time. He went to bed. Susan had moved up and was laying on her side of the bed. Mark got in on his side of the bed. Their lips met in the middle. They didn't kiss for long.

"Do you want to discuss what you are going to let me do or don't do?" Susan whispered.

"I haven't had much time to think about that and right now the only thing I can think about is my almost naked wife lying beside me and how much I love her and want to make love to her."

Susan gasped, nodded and lay back, looking up at him expectantly. Mark smiled, leaning over and kissed Susan gently on the lips. She sighed. Mark's hands started to roam Susan's body. A squeeze here, a probe there. Susan was kissing her husband with all the soft, wonderful passion she felt in her heart for him. She loved him so much that she would do anything for him. Even fuck other men or women at the strip club.

Mark kissed his bride of seventeen years, letting his hands roam her body. She was so beautiful. Such a wonderful woman, she still didn't look her age. She looked so much younger than her 38 years. In his head, he was watching her strip her clothes off in front of a room full of men. He had actually witnessed that, so he had a real memory to use for his fantasy. The other fantasy of watching her fuck a stranger, now that he had to imagine.

Helping Susan to take off her nightie, he then rolled between her legs, Susan had spread them after he slipped her panties off. Susan grabbed his hard cock, flicking it up against her labia, then lined it up with the opening to her body. She was so hot.

"Fuck me, Mark, please just fuck me," Susan cried.

"No dear, not this time. I want to make love to you," Mark said as he slowly slipped his cock inside her body.

Susan growled as he did. Reaching up, she put her arms around him and hugged him fiercely. Mark grunted, still slipping in and out of his lovely wife slowly. Groaning and moaning, Susan slowly bucked her hips to meet her husband's downward thrusts into her body. The feelings shooting through her body were amazing and she felt completely overwhelmed. Mark, started to speed up his thrusting into his wife.

Susan bucked her hips to each thrust into her. Mark was close, close to the top of the mountain, he felt Susan was close.

"God I love you so much," Mark whispered in Susan's ear.

"Oh fuck, I love you too," Susan growled.

Mark pressed his lips to hers. Susan went crazy, shoving her tongue into Mark's mouth and running her fingers through his hair as they kissed. Her hips started to buck up and down against his pelvis every time they were pressed together.

"Oh fuck, fuck I'm coming," Susan cried, bucking her hips even faster.

Mark slammed into her pussy one last time and growled his orgasm into his wife's ear.

"Grrrrrrr, fuck! I'm coming too!"

"I feel you filling me with your cum baby, god that feels so hot!" Susan croaked.

Mark almost collapsed on his wife. As he went down he rolled to her side. Both of them were panting. Mark reached out and found Susan's hand. He took it gently into his. Turning his head he looked at her as she turned her's toward him. They were both smiling while trying to catch their breath.

"So what were you thinking about?" Susan asked shyly.

"About what you did tonight. What else," Mark said.

"You liked my dancing?" asked Susan.

"I did. But what I really liked were all the men looking at you. I could see the desire in their eyes. The wanton lust they felt for you. You could have had any one of them or all of them tonight...," Mark coughed, he hadn't meant to give so much away.

"Wow!" said Susan.

"What were you thinking about?" Mark asked.

"How much I love you and how much you love me to let me do what I did tonight. I was also thinking about all of those lusty men who were looking at me as I danced around the stage naked. I thought I would be frightened but, I was so turned on, I had an orgasm just dancing. I probably shouldn't have told you that part. Huh," Susan said rolling on her side to get closer to Mark.

"No, you can tell me how you felt up there on the stage. In fact, I want you to write down, what you saw, what you felt, what your desires were, what..."

"What?" Susan asked.

"Nothing. I love you," Mark finally said.

Susan saw a single tear roll down his cheek as he looked away from her. She cuddled up as close as she could get to him. She put her leg over his legs, pressing her pussy into his hip.

"What brought this on?" she asked softly.

Mark turned his head. He looked at Susan. He studied her face. Then he turned looking at the clock on his nightstand. He was surprised when he read that it was only eleven at night. He turned back to Susan. He pressed his lips to hers. She kissed him back passionately.

"I have to think," Mark said pulling his lips from hers.

Chapter 9

He got up quickly, turned, looking down at his naked and somewhat shocked wife. He shook his head closing his eyes tight. Opening his eyes, he turned and left the bedroom. In shock, Susan got up, put on a robe and followed her husband out. She found him in the kitchen, in the refrigerator getting a beer.

"Mark?" she asked softly.

Turning, he looked at her as he closed the door to the fridge. What she saw in his eyes was love and lust and respect. He shook his head.

"Nothing, dear. I just need to think about some things. Why don't you go up to bed?"

"No, I think I'll stay up and watch some TV," Susan said, going to the fridge and pulling out the wine bottle.

She went to the counter by the sink and pulled a wine glass out of the cabinet. She poured the glass full, putting the wine back in the fridge. She went into the living room where she found Mark sitting on the couch. She sat next to him about a foot away. When she looked at him, he looked up at her. He smiled.

"God, you are so beautiful. I wonder sometimes how I got you to be my wife," he said.

"Mark, that's so sweet. I too wonder how I got you to be my husband," Susan replied.

Mark turned on the TV, gave his wife the remote and just stared off into the distance. Susan was now worried. Had she pushed him past a line she didn't know about. He had never said anything about her having sex with another man, although she saw something in his eye when he told her about his fantasy of seeing her on stage taking her clothes off.

"Susan, can I ask you a question?" Mark asked.

"Of course, dear," Susan replied softly.

"When did you apply for the job at the club?"

"I was wondering when you were going to ask me that. It was last Wednesday. I looked up the club online and went to the website. I click on the jobs link and went in that day. I wanted to surprise you, which I guess I did. I would now like to ask you a question," Susan said.

"Go ahead," replied Mark.

"Was the reality better than the fantasy?" asked Susan.

Mark looked at her, cocked his head to one side and smiled.

"What do you think?"

Susan scowled at him. Mark nodded.

"It was. In fact, it was far better than fantasy. In my fantasy, I was watching you dance. I was just another guy there watching the pretty women on the stage take off her clothes for us. The reality, I got to watch those men in the audience lust after you. And they were. Every guy there lusted after you the entire time you danced. How much were your tips?" asked Mark.

"Two hundred dollars," Susan said flatly. "But I wasn't there to make money. I was there to make you horny and to make your fantasy come true."

"I understand that and I thank you."

"About fucking time," Susan growled.

"Oops," Mark said frowning. "Sorry, honey."

"Yeah, oops. I forgive you. You made up for it just a little while ago, but I'm ready for you to make it up to me again," Susan said smiling.

"Not right now baby, maybe later. I still want to think about what you asked me tonight. I may not come up with an answer anytime soon, but I won't neglect you."

"I was kidding. Not really, but don't worry about it. You think. I will abide by whatever you decide."

Mark looked at his love and lover.

"What led you to believe that I wanted you to have sex with other men?" Mark asked.

"It was something in your eyes that night we told each other our fantasies. When I told you mine, your eyes had some emotions in them that I couldn't place. Then when you told me yours, I saw it again and figured you wanted me to have sex with other men, but I wasn't all that sure, so I set you up at the strip club to tell me what you wanted me to do in that room."

"How perceptive of you."

"And now?" Susan asked.

"I have thought about you with other men, but I was always there to not only watch you but, to watch over you and to fuck you after they did so, in a way to reclaim you as mine."

"Wow," Susan whispered.

"That night in the club, in the private room and what you told me, I just couldn't reconcile my fantasy with what you were telling me. If you fuck others, I have to be there, watching."

"Oh my," gasped Susan. "Do you still want me to strip?"

"That won't bother me. It's that private room. Do you have to do the private room?"

"No. Not at all. That room actually frightened me. I don't know if I would have really done what I said I would do even if you had fucked me there."

"My, my" Mark said. "Let me sit here and think for a bit."

"Okay. I love you, please don't ever forget that, okay?" said Susan softly.

"I won't dear. I love you too. I will never stop loving you."

Susan nodded, turned toward the TV and just stared at the screen. Mark watched his wife as he thought about everything that had happened that night. He did see the tears roll down her cheek. He moved over to her and pulled her into his arms.

"I will do whatever you ask me to do. That's how much I love you," Susan whispered through her sobbing.

Mark nodded, eyes wide with amazement, then hugged her tenderly.

Chapter 10

For the next hour, Mark just sat there holding his wife and thinking. It wasn't a hard decision. He had to be there to watch. That was his fantasy. And now that Susan had seen what was in his soul, he wouldn't want to disappoint her. Did he think she wanted to fuck other guys? Only because it was his fantasy. He was really sure she wouldn't go out looking to fuck strangers on her own. So, he had to help her. She could choose whoever she wanted but he would have the final say. He had to communicate that to her.

"Susan," Mark said softly.

Susan looked at him. She muted the TV and turned to face him.

"Yes, dear," she said. Her stomach was doing flip-flops.

"I have made a partial decision."

"Okay," said Susan.

"You can continue to strip, but no private room. Okay?"

"Thank you, dear. You really enjoyed my dancing, getting naked in front of all those horny men?" Susan asked.

"I did. You were so beautiful. I know I've told you this but, you dancing naked on that stage turned me on so much. God, I love you so much for doing that for me."

"I loved doing that for you. I loved doing that more than I thought I would, and I love you so much it hurts. Any other decisions?" Susan asked.

"Not right now. Let me think some more. I just wanted to tell you, you could dance on Fridays if you really want too. I will be there to watch each and every week. If you would like to do it on Saturday too, that would be okay with me also. But that might change."

"What might change?" she asked.

"The Saturday dancing," replied Mark smiling at his lovely wife.

Susan was suddenly amazed at her husband of seventeen years. When they first met, he was a little protective of her. He would never chase any one way, but he clearly didn't like any other man talking to Susan. As the years had gone by, Mark had mellowed. Now, he didn't mind when Susan flirted with other men. He just stood there watching. She would look over her shoulder, waiting for him to come and take her away from whoever she was talking too.

"Again, thank you, sweetheart. Will you be there on Saturday if I do?"

"Of course, I wouldn't miss your performance for the world," Mark said smiling.

"Good. Now go back to your thinking. I love the outcome so far."

Mark nodded and stared off into space once more. Susan pressed the mute button to get the sound back. Then went back to watching TV. Mark was looking at his wife, but not really seeing her as she sat there. He was seeing her lying on her back, legs spread, arms reaching out to a strange faceless man as he crawled between those beautiful legs of hers. His cock was dragging along her thigh as he moved up over her body.

His wife was smiling at the man. Looking over at Mark, she smiled even more. He smiled back, looking at her with more love and lust than he had ever felt for her before. He saw Susan grab the guys cock. It was big. Bigger than Marks. He shivered at the thought of her becoming addicted to big cocks and not wanting his anymore. Although she had promised that she would always love him and want him to fuck her.

Mark watched as Susan guided the cock into her sweet, wet pussy. She moaned loudly as the strange cock pushed into her body. In his mind's eye, he watched himself gulp as he watched Susan take the first strange cock of another man into her body since they were married. Mark shook his head and was back in the living room with Susan watching her watch TV. Mark groaned. He felt his cock pulse, he was so hard.

"Oh my god, what are you thinking about, dear?" Susan asked.

"Things," Mark said shaking his head to clear it of the vision he had built.

Susan nodded and went back to watching TV. Mark sat there looking at her. He was putting together a couple of plans, if he ever got the nerve to tell her about them, they could be fun for both of them. He sat there going over each of the three plans until he had them pretty well set in his mind. He would have to write them out to make sure.