Turning Out Susan Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Getting up he went to their home office and sat in front of the computer. He brought up an empty word document and started typing. Susan got up and followed him. She stood at the door, watching him. Mark held up his hand to stop her from coming any closer. Nodding, Susan went back and sat on the couch, not really watching the TV. She could see her naked husband as he typed on the computer.

Chapter 11

Mark finished the document, printed the first page and filed it way in a special directory he had created. Then he wiped the history in Word of the documents and shut down Word. Taking the page he printed, he went back into the living room. He stood looking at his wife. Susan was looking up at him. She was smiling as she saw his cock start to jump with his heartbeat. He wasn't hard yet, but it looked like he would be very soon.

"I have made a decision but want to sleep on it for a few days. I do have some rules we will both follow to the letter if I decide to allow you to have other men between your gorgeous legs," Mark said softly to his wife.

"Rules? If you have rules, then you have already decided..."

"I haven't really decided anything yet. I just thought we should have rules, to uncomplicated things in the future if I decide. That's all."

"Okay," Susan said patting the couch next to her. "Then sit down and explain them to me, dear."

Mark sat down next to Susan. God, she was so beautiful, so vivacious, so sexy and so damn hot looking. His cock was almost at full staff. He sat looking into her eyes. She was smiling until she saw his eyes close up. Gasping as she looked, she saw lust, desire, and excitement. The only thing missing was love and that scared her a little. Mark began reading.

"Rule 1, Always be honest with each other. Never, ever lie about anything, no matter how trivial you think it is. The omission of anything is the same as lying. Always answer any questions completely and honestly. No matter the answer, if it is the truth, it will never have an adverse effect on our marriage unless you have broken another rule.

"Rule 2, Communication is a must. Listen to each other, really listen. After all, is said and done, we are sharing something that has been exclusively mine(Mark) for over seventeen years. I choose to share you, so, leave nothing out, and I will leave nothing out.

"Rule 3, Never, ever, become attached to someone you are having sex with. Don't let it happen, it will ruin our marriage faster than if you cheated on me. This is the only rule that applies mainly to you(Susan) so please don't put our love for each other in jeopardy by falling for a sex partner. I love you, I will always love you, but-enough said, for now.

"Rule 4, Both(Susan & Mark) will make the decision together on who, what, where, and how an encounter will take place. I(Mark) will have a veto on anyone for any reason. I promise to be as honest and thorough as I can as to why not.

"Rule 5, You are never, ever to have solo sex with a man or woman. I am to be present for all encounters. No, if, ands, or buts. It just isn't allowed. Ever.

"Rule 6, Always reconnect with your partner immediately after an encounter with another. This is so the one having sex with others can be reclaimed. After each encounter you(Susan) have, I will have sex with you even before you clean up, to reclaim my(Mark) pussy. To clarify, you(Susan) are mine(Mark), your pussy is mine, exclusively and only I can give it to someone else, with your agreement.

"Rule 7, Share! This is for us to Share. These experiences are and should enhance our(Susan & Mark) relationship and for mutually exciting sexual experiences... Not to make other men feel good. We should both make sure each of us is involved and satisfied.

"Rule 8, Each encounter will be videoed for our mutual watching pleasure. If for any reason you do not want the encounter to be videoed, everything ends, stops, right there and then.

"Rule 9, Either one of us can end any further encounters at any time for any reason. Honesty and a thorough explanation of the reason(s) why will be expected.

"Rule 10, My(Mark) love for you is so strong, I promise whatever you do with anyone else will be just fine with me, as long as I'm there to witness or participate. If I find that you are seeing someone without me being there, not only will this end our encounters but, it will have, in my heart, an adverse effect on our marriage that might be irreparable. It could even lead to divorce.

"Rule 11, No one outside our marriage, friend or family must know or be told about what we do together to enhance our sexual relationship.

"Rule 12, Any violation of a rule will end all this. Period. It may also affect our relationship, so please be careful," Mark finished, took a deep breath, and handed the sheet of paper to Susan.

"Wow," she said looking at her husband as she took the sheet of rules from him.

"Thoughts?" Mark asked.

"No rule as to where we will find these men?" Susan asked smiling.

"No. Why would there be a rule about that? A bar, at work, on the internet, anywhere you might find a guy that excites you enough to have sex with. We will sit down, like now and discuss him. You will give me your reasons, being as honest as possible. I will do the same. If I don't want it to happen, then I will give you a detailed, or as detailed as I can be, to the reason why. I doubt there will be very many I would veto. If they excite you enough to ask, then I would probably want to watch you with them," Mark said.

"Wow. Really?" asked Susan.

"Really, my dear," replied Mark.

"It would seem you have thought about this very thoroughly," said Susan looking at the rules.

"I have. For longer than you could imagine."

"How long?" asked Susan looking at Mark.

"Almost since we first met," Mark said shyly.

"Oh my god!" Susan was shivering now.

Amazed, excited, and a little afraid. She just stared at her husband, wondering what other things he has thought about her doing.

"I had made a beautiful princess mine! All mine! I suddenly wanted to share her with the world. I saw how other men looked at you. I saw how my friends looked at you. I knew how I looked at you. I knew that you were mine, that's why I asked you to marry me. I love you. I love the way you look. I love the way you think. I love how much smarter you are than me. I knew you were the one, for me, for the rest of my life."

"Whew! My heart is racing hearing all that. My god Mark. Oh my god!" Susan said.

"You had an orgasm?" Mark asked chuckling.

"I did. Sometimes I have one just watching you in the morning as you shower. Without even touching myself. I love you so much. I would never, ever cheat on you. I have never even thought of doing that. I have, however, seen, looked at, men who have turned me on. Turned me on enough to want to have sex with them, if I was single. Maybe on the second or third date."

"Why not the first date?" Mark asked.

"I'm not a slut."

"You might be soon," said Mark chuckling at Susan.

"Oh my god," she said, "you're right. Now I have some thinking to do. Do I want to be a slut? Wait, I already am, I take my clothes off in front of people for fun and money. Holy shit!"

Now Mark was laughing. Susan had a surprised look on her face. She moved over next to Mark and cuddled up to him. She was shivering.

"Oh my god, I'm a slut," she whispered.

"But you are my slut and I think that's okay," Mark said softly. "It's getting late, why don't we get some sleep and we'll talk about what you are in the morning. Are we going to church?"

"After tonight, I think I might be smitten the minute I walk through the doors. All the impure thoughts going through my head. All the impure things I did tonight, crap, I had another orgasm. No church in the morning. Maybe next week."

Mark nodded at his wife. She was the churchgoer not him. Mark put his arm around Susan's waist as they walked to the bedroom.

Chapter 11

That night they made love. Slow, gentle, passionate love. When Mark was ready to cum, Susan told him to cum on her face. If she was his slut, she wanted to start acting like she was. Mark came on her face. He covered her face. She couldn't open her eyes he came so much. He was still hard and entered her pussy once again. Susan cried out not expected it and came. No more making love. Mark fucked her hard and fast. He was pounding her into the mattress when her first orgasm flashed through her body. Her pussy was on fire. Her nipples were also. She couldn't open her eyes, but she could open her mouth.

Mark had to cover her mouth with his so she didn't wake the neighbors with her screams of passion and ecstasy. Susan was bucking up to meet Mark's downward thrusts just as hard as he was pushing down. He fucked her for a long time, having just covered her face with his come. Susan was moving wildly under him. Up and down, back and forth, and side to side. She was telling him to fuck her harder and faster. He knew he had to be hurting her, but she didn't act like he was.

As Mark slammed into his wife he couldn't help but think about her being fucked this way by a stranger who was there just to use her to get off. That thought excited him even more. Susan was also thinking. She was thinking that this was how a stranger might fuck her. Hard and fast. And she had better be ready. She was coming hard thinking about a stranger or strangers not only fucking her, but touching her and kissing her, and her touching, kissing and fucking them. She came hard when she felt Mark's come fill her cunt. Just thinking that word made her come again.

She went to the bathroom to clean up when Mark rolled off her. She returned and cleaned him too. Of course with a stranger, Mark might want to watch her clean him with her mouth. When next they fucked, that's what she would do to him.

They cuddled up in the middle of the bed, neither one of them saying a word about what they just did. Mark had never been that rough with her. Susan had never experienced her husband that way before. She loved the way he had used her. Mark loved the way he had used his wife and wondered if a stranger would have been rougher with her.

"I love you," said Susan softly.

"God, I love you so much," Mark replied, stroking her beautiful hair.

Susan moaned as he did. She closed her eyes feeling him press against her. He groaned as he did. They were both snoring softly within a few minutes.

* * * *

The next morning they both slept late, well as late as they would normally do on a Saturday morning, but today was Sunday. They smiled at each other as they dragged themselves out of bed. Neither of them put on a robe or got dressed as they headed to the kitchen for some coffee. Mark arrived first so he made the coffee which was alright with Susan. She was a little sore from what he did to her last night. She didn't say anything nor would she. He had been marvelous last night.

Susan pulled two mugs out of the cupboard and set them on the table. She then sat down and waited. Mark stood behind her massaging her shoulders. It felt so good, she moaned, dropped her head and just reveled in the feelings of pleasure he was giving her. When the coffee finished, Mark poured her a mug first, then his. Susan took a sip from her mug and sighed. Mark sat across from her. He sipped his coffee also. Looking at Susan, he smiled. She smiled back at him. He chuckled, she giggled.

"Can I ask you a question?" asked Susan.

"You can ask as many as you want dear," Mark replied.

"I'm glad you feel that way. Okay. Here goes. How did you come about wanting to watch me with other men? What I mean, is what led you to that decision? Hell, I don't know how to ask what I want to know," she finally said shaking her head.

"Well, let me see if I can explain it so that the question you want to ask gets answered."

"That sounds good," said Susan giggling

"I think it was the time period in which I was brought up."

"What do you mean by that, we're the same age. I was brought up in that time period too and I certainly don't want to share you."

"Ah, but where did you live at that time?" Mark asked her.

"Never mind that, answer my question first."

"All right, all right. Now my parents will deny what I'm about to tell you so please don't go asking them."

"I won't. It will stay between us two," Susan said crossing her heart.

"Good. Well back in the '60s and early '70s, I heard a lot about wife swapping and key parties. I would lay in bed at night and listen to my parents talk about a new member joining their monthly get together. They would also come home late on those nights. Well after my brother and I should have been asleep. I would listen and the woman with my father wasn't my mother.

"About three hours later, they would both leave. Fifteen minutes later, Mom and Dad would come home. I would still be up and listen to them talk. They told each other what they did and who they did it with. In the beginning, I was shocked. But after a while I saw that they were okay with what they were doing, so I didn't mention it or talk about it with anyone. Until now.

"At the time I was also reading a lot of my dad's Playboys and Penthouse magazines. I read about key parties and wife swapping. I learned what those things meant. I thought how interesting it was and the more I read the more turned on I became. I did know at the beginning of our marriage that I wanted you all to myself. Then a couple of times when I saw you talking with other men, men I would consider good looking, I became turned on. I actually started to think about all those stories I had read about wives fucking other men besides their husbands.

"That's when I thought to myself, 'my wife is so beautiful, that I should share her with other good-looking men.' I got an instant hard-on just from thinking about you with other men."

Mark just watched his wife as she digested what she had just heard. She looked at Mark too. Her face was neutral. Her eyes, however, were blazing with the fires of passion. Mark watched as she lunged at him, pressing her lips to his, hard. Susan was kissing him with more passion than he had ever felt from her since they first met. She backed away from him. His cock was hard.

Susan grabbed his hand and led him to the bedroom. She pushed him down on the bed on his back and climbed on top of him. Reaching down, she placed his cock at the entrance to her cunt and just dropped down onto him. She had him inside her to the hilt. She growled as he pressed against her cervix.

"Oh fuck," she screamed.

Mark just grunted waiting to see what Susan was going to do.

"So your parents were swingers?" she asked softly.

"Yes, from what I could tell," Mark replied.

"Oh fuck! Fuck me, baby, fuck me as some stranger would," Susan said, dropping down beside Mark on her back, legs spread obscenely wide.

That's exactly what Mark did to her. She screamed in pain when he plunged his cock into her sore cunt. When he asked if he hurt her she said yes but, it was a good hurt. Mark just pounded into her body as hard and fast as he could for as long as he could.

Chapter 12

Mark was still pounding Susan into the mattress a half an hour later. Susan was coming continuously. The sheets were soaked with her fluids.

"I'm going to fill your pussy with my cum now," Mark huffed into her ear.

"Oh fuck yeah, fill me with your cum, baby," Susan screamed as her orgasm ripped her body apart.

Mark slammed into her one last time and his cock exploded like never before. Mark could feel his cum spurt out between his cock and her pussy opening. Sue screamed.

"Oh my fucking god! I'm coming, again, and again, and again."

Mark moved to her side. His cock slipped from her pussy with a pop. Susan sighed as she felt his cock leave her cunt. That's what she had now. Not a pussy, a cunt. A cunt to be used by her husband and anyone else he and she decided on. She was suddenly looking forward to fucking some guy for her husband. They both lay there huffing and puffing from their exertions.

"There is one other rule that I should mention," Mark said.

"What's that dear?" Susan asked still trying to catch her breath.

"Everyone will use condoms. No bareback, except for me."

"Yes, dear," replied Susan. "But I thought you wanted sloppy seconds?"

"If this was back in the 60's I would. But today with all those nasty diseases out there, I don't want my wife put at risk. Clear?"

"Yes, perfectly."

"One other thing. If they want to do you bareback, then they have to provide medical proof they have no diseases. They don't bring it to us, they have their doctor send it to us. Or they go to our doctor for the tests and she will give them to us. If they won't do any of those, they use a condom.

"Also, if you feel the condom break, you tell them to stop and push them off or get up off them. Clear?"

"Yes, dear," said Susan. "We should probably get up and do something other than fuck each other's brains out."

"Come here," Mark said.

Susan cuddled up to her husband and sighed as he wrapped his arms around her. She wrapped her arms around him. Mark covered her face in little butterfly kisses. Susan was very aroused. Her hand went to his cock.

"Please don't," he whispered.

Susan pulled her hand from him. They lay there holding each other, each of them daydreaming.

"What are you thinking about?" Mark asked.

Susan hesitated, then cleared her throat.

"Other men," she replied. "What are you thinking about?"

"Other men."

"Oh god," Susan muttered, shaking in her husband's arms.

"You just came, didn't you?"

"Yes," croaked Susan.

"Good girl, I love you so much and I want you to have a good time in life."

"But I am having a good time. I don't need other men for a good time. I have you and I love you so much that it hurts."

"Sue, you are coming into your prime. Haven't you noticed how much you want more and more sex with me?"

"So?"

"So, I'm one man. Women are so lucky. They can have orgasms all day and be ready the next day to start all over again. We men aren't built that way. Two, three times at the most and we are done. Some can get more than three hard-ons, maybe even cum four times a day. If I fucked you four times a day by the end of the week I would be in the hospital. I couldn't eat enough to keep my strength up. I would wither away to skin and bones."

"Oh, really?" she asked.

"Ask your buddy Michelle, she's a doctor isn't she?" Mark asked

"She is."

"Call her," said Mark. "She is probably experiencing the same things as you are. Talk to her. See what she has to say."

Susan nodded, turning she reached for the phone.

"Well not now," said Mark chuckling.

"Why not now? It's Sunday, she's home," Susan said.

"Fine. Let me know what she says. I'll be downstairs fixing something to eat."

"Yes, please, I'm hungry," Susan said dialing the phone.

Chapter 13

Mark was just setting the plates of eggs and bacon with fresh toast on the table when Susan showed up. She didn't say a word, just sat at her usual place and looked at the plate in front of her. Mark sat down opposite her.

"Well?" he asked.

Her face scrunched up her eyes darted everywhere except to look at Mark.

"Well?" Mark asked again softly.

"I really don't want to talk about it right now. Let's just eat and we'll discuss it after we're done."

"Okay," replied Mark smiling.

As he ate, Mark watched Susan squirm in her chair. He knew what Michelle had told her. She had told him the exact same thing when he went in to see her about his not being able to keep up with Susan. She had even told him her husband was having a hard time keeping up with her. They were actually all close friends as they lived just down the street from each other.