Turning Out Susan Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Susan finished her brunch first. She gathered her dirty dishes and rinsed them in the sink. She stacked them neatly on the countertop. She then came back and sat down at the table. When Mark finished, he looked up at her.

"I'll get those, you go in the living room and relax, I'll be there in just a minute," said Susan.

Mark grunted and went to the living room. He sat on the couch where he could watch his wife. She cleared and rinsed the dishes stacking them on the counter. Standing there for a few minutes, just staring at the wall in front of her, she was shivering. Mark could see the goosebumps covering her body. She took a deep breath and let it out slowly. The goosebumps disappeared. Susan turned, walking toward Mark.

Susan had a smile on her lips. It was her sexy smile. Mark chuckled as she got closer. God, she was a beautiful woman. Especially naked. Her breasts bounced so deliciously as she strutted her way to the living room. Sitting down next to Mark, she pulled his lips to hers, kissing him passionately. Mark kissed her back with all the love and passion he felt for her. Susan moaned as he did.

Pulling away from him, she looked into his eyes. They were filled with love and lust as she was sure hers were.

"You were right. Michelle gave me almost the same spiel as you did."

"Rule number one," said Mark softly.

"Of course. I'm sorry for doubting you, dear."

"I don't fault you for doubting me, although we have been together for over seventeen years. Have I ever lied to you before?"

"No. No, not that I know of. I just thought... never mind."

"No tell me," said Mark.

"Okay. I just thought you might be embellishing a little to me to justify taking other men to bed."

"I would never do that. If you don't want to do it, don't. No means no. Clear?"

"Clear, dear."

"It sounds like you are now hesitating about it and I haven't even made up my mind."

"Maybe a little, but I will wait for your decision. Okay?"

"Of course darling," said Mark softly. "Now where were we?"

"We were talking about what we were thinking up in bed."

"Ah, yes and you came from just hearing what I was thinking."

"I did."

"What, specifically, were you thinking?" Mark asked.

Susan put her hands to her face sighing.

"Oh god," she said softly. "Hey wait a minute. I'll be right back."

Sue got up and went to the bedroom. When she returned she had the page of rules in her hand. Mark chuckled. Sue sat next to him and looked him in the eyes.

"If you're starting to slow down while I'm getting faster, how would you reclaim me after every fuck?" asked Susan.

"What does that rule say?"

"We will reconnect after every encounter..."

"Stop right there. What is your definition of an encounter?"

"Okay, I guess the day or night that I'm with someone else and you of course."

"And how long or how many times, do you think some stud will want to fuck you at each encounter?" asked Mark.

"I see, I see. A fuck isn't an encounter, well I guess it could be, but the time spent with the other man is the encounter. Once he leaves you will reclaim me."

"Yes."

"What if you participate?"

"If I participate, I will cum in you just like always. The reclaim sex will just be me fucking you until you cum on my cock."

"So you just have to ensure you will be able to get hard that one last time."

"No, you will have to get me hard that one last time," said Mark chuckling.

"Okay, sounds good to me. I love sucking your cock," said Sue.

To be continued...

Note: The second part of this story is already written but, not edited. Editing will take a little time, so be patient.