Turning Out Susan Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Then Brandy was sitting on the bench, Susan's face pressed to her pussy. Susan sighed at her taste. It had been too long. Much too long. She quickly made Brandy come. Susan had to almost smother her to keep everyone from knowing what was going on. Susan was of two minds, hoping Mark could hear and hoping he couldn't. Susan stood, got dressed and left Brandy convulsing on the bench.

"Did she taste good?" Mark asked.

"She did. How did you know?"

"I could hear you." Susan shivered.

"Did you like what you heard?"

"Indeed." Susan shivered again.

"Why didn't you join us?" Susan asked.

"I'm not quite ready for that my dear Susan."

Brandy came running past them, headed for the register. Susan giggled.

"Will there be anything else?" Brandy asked hopefully.

"Yes, I will need a couple of pairs of thigh highs that match the dresses please," Susan asked.

"No panties?" Brandy asked.

"I won't be wearing any," Susan said giggling.

Brandy sighed as she went to the stockings section and returned a few minutes later. Her face was still flushed and she was still trying to get Susan back to the fitting room.

"Would you like to try them on?"

"No thank you, sweetie, those are my size," Susan replied gently.

Nodding Brandy rang up our purchase and we paid her.

Chapter 4

As we left the store, Susan pulled Mark toward an exclusive shoe shop.

"I need some shoes," she said pulling him inside.

Nodding, Mark just followed her in. She went over to the display and looked at the shoes. Mark stayed behind her, eyeing the ones she picked up to inspect. So far she was looking at six-inch spikes in various colors. She picked out two pairs, turned and looked around for a salesman. She found one and raised the shoes in the air. He hurried over.

"These in size 7," she told him. And do you have them in these colors?"

Susan showed him the dresses. He leaned in and examined them.

"Yes ma'am," he said taking the shoes from her and hurrying into the back room.

Susan turned around and found a chair and sat down. She looked up at Mark. She smiled and patted the seat next to her. Mark shook his head no and smiled back. She nodded. Shivered. Turned to face front. The salesman came from the back carrying four boxes of shoes. He had brought each of the two in both colors. Susan smiled. He dragged a stool over so he could sit in front of Susan and put the shoes on her feet.

He placed the shoeboxes down on the floor and turned to Susan. She placed her right foot on the slanting surface of the stool. When she did, her skirt slipped back down her thighs. The salesman gasped, yet didn't miss a beat. He slipped her shoe off, bent to place it on the floor, all without taking his eye off the expanse of bare thigh she was now showing.

He pulled the shoe Susan had first shown him. It was blue. He lifted Susan's foot to slip the shoe on. Her skirt slipped down her thigh even farther. The guy's eyes bulged out of his head. Susan's pussy was now visible. As he slipped the shoe on her foot Susan and Mark could see the bulge in his pants move as if it was alive.

He cleared his throat. "Please stand and see how it fits Miss," he said.

"Mrs.," Susan told him.

He cleared his throat again. Susan stood. She turned this way and that to see how it fit.

"I think I need to have the other one on," she said sitting back down placing her left foot on the slanted part of the stool.

Her skirt slipped right down her thigh to her pussy. The guy sat there staring at her sweet muff as he groped for the other shoe. He finally found it and slipped it on her foot, never taking his eyes off of Susan's pussy. By now his cock was stiff as a board and poking a tent in his pants. Susan stood, turned toward her husband and smiled. Mark winked at her and she took two steps away, then back and sat down.

"Let's try the other pair," she said placing both feet on the stool.

"Of course ma'am," the guy croaked, reaching for her feet.

His eyes were still locked on her pussy. She had let her knees part enough so he could see. He quickly placed shoes on both her feet. Susan stood, turning slowly around. She ignored me. Then she was once again seated, both feet up on the stool. Before the guy could take the shoes off her feet, she leaned forward and whispered in his ear. He jerked back slightly as Susan leaned back in the chair.

Then he placed his hand on her leg. He slowly moved up her calf to her knee. He stopped there then looking around he slid it down her thigh. He didn't stop until his hand was pressed against Susan's pussy. As Mark watched, two of the clerk's fingers disappeared into Susan. Susan sucked in her breath at his invasion. Mark was suddenly stiff with his arousal. Susan looked back over her shoulder at Mark. She smiled and then shuddered with a small orgasm. She closed her legs.

"Enough," she growled. "I'll take all four pairs."

Susan leaned forward, flipped off the shoes she had on her feet and slipped on the pair she had worn into the store. The salesman quickly gathered the shoes, put them back in the boxes and stood with them in his arms. Mark joined Susan as they followed the salesman to the counter in the back of the store.

"You aren't going to leave him hurting are you?" Mark asked Susan in a whisper.

"What would you suggest?" she shot back.

"Take him in the back and give the poor kid a blowjob," Mark told her.

Susan spun on her heels halting Mark in his tracks. She looked up into his eyes.

"Not on your life," she told him, spinning back and walking fast to catch up with the salesman.

Mark just smiled. He had seen the gleam in her eyes. A gleam she had tried to hide by spinning back. He also saw her shiver as she paid the poor kid. She turned, grabbing Mark's arm, and heading out of the store. Mark didn't mention the kid again and they were headed for the exit by their car and then home.

Chapter 5

The drive to the restaurant took about half an hour. Susan was dressed in her red dress. She had a small leather bag with her. The night was a little chilly, so Susan had a wrap pulled around her shoulders, a black fur cape. It wasn't real fur but did look like it was. Susan would never wear a fur off of an animal who had been raised and killed just for that purpose. Mark was having a hard time driving. He was trying to stare at his lovely wife and keep them from crashing.

"Mark, keep your eyes on the road, please. I would hate to die in a stupid car crash because you are trying to get a peek of my pussy," Susan said, giggling.

"Okay, okay," Mark replied, watching the road ahead.

"You'll be seeing it all night, so don't worry."

Mark wondered what she meant by that. They were at the restaurant. Mark parked and then went around to assist his beautiful wife out of the car. As she turned to exit, her right foot dangling out the door, her left still planted on the floor of the car, Mark gasped. Her pussy was on display and wide open for his viewing pleasure. Susan posed for him. When he had taken a long enough look, Susan cleared her throat extending her right hand for him to take.

Mark shook his head, to clear his vision. For a couple of seconds, his vision had been focused so intently on his wife's pussy, that he had a bad case of tunnel vision. All he could see for those few seconds was her labia glistening in the soft glow of the setting sun. He took her hand and helped her slide down out of their SUV. Susan giggled as she pulled the hem of the skirt down to cover her neatly trimmed pussy, then took Mark's offered arm.

They had a reservation and were seated right away. Their waiter appeared to help Susan shrugged off her wrap, which he placed over the back of her chair. From where he was standing Susan was sure he could see her tits as she leaned forward to pull the chair under her. He coughed and moved around to the side of the table.

"Drinks?" he asked, still looking a little flushed.

Susan smiled as did Mark.

"The lady will have a Manhattan and I'll have whatever is on tap," Mark told him.

The waiter rushed away to get their drinks. Susan and Mark looked over the menu.

"I'm going to have the fish, baked potato, house salad and the veggie of the day," Susan told her husband.

Mark nodded as he tried to decide what he would have. The waiter appeared with their drinks.

"Are you ready to order?"

"Yes, we are. My wife will have the salmon, baked potato, house salad and the veggie of the day."

"Dressing on the salad?"

"Honey mustard please," Susan told him.

"Very well. Sir?"

"I'll have the ten-ounce filet, medium rare, steak fries, veggie of the day and a salad with the house dressing."

"Very good." The waiter collected the menus and hurried away.

"I don't think he wants to look down my top anymore," Susan quipped.

"I know. He seemed hesitant to even look your way. I wonder if he's gay?"

"No, he's not. When he was taking our drink order he had a boner tenting his pants from seeing my tits," Susan told her husband.

Mark laughed at what she told him. He knew about getting an erection from seeing Susan's tits. It happened to him every time. While they waited for their food they talked about things that married couples usually do. The weather, the mortgage, their jobs. Their conversation was cut short when the waiter appeared with their meal. The waiter didn't hesitate standing behind Susan to place her plate in front of her. She even let her dress top sag so he could get a look at her nipples. He sighed as he moved to place Mark's plate in front of him. Mark chuckled.

"Thank you," Mark told the waiter.

"Of course, sir."

Susan smiled as she watched the waiter walk away. Both of them ate slowly. They talked about children. Mark still wanted to wait until he was more established in his job. Susan wanted to at least try as soon as possible. Eventually, they both agreed to wait another three months before they attempted anything. They then talked about Susan's position and how it was working out. She smiled, telling Mark that everything was fine and they had no worries about her losing her job.

They skipped the after-dinner drink they usually had as they would get one at the club. Settling the bill, Mark left a nice tip for the poor waiter. They left going out to their SUV. The drive to the club took twenty minutes. Mark was holding Susan's hand. Susan was smiling as she watched her handsome husband drive. Arriving at the club, Mark found a parking spot. The lot wasn't all that crowded, yet Mark parked in the darkest spot he could find. Susan raised her eyebrows as he looked at her and smiled.

"Well?" she asked.

"Are you ready to go in?"

"Yes. I want to see what goes on in there, but I will need a few minutes, so get out, come stand by my door and don't look in the car," she told Mark.

"Okay," Mark said looking at Susan, confusion on his face. He opened his door and ran around to open his lovely bride's side of the car. Mark placed his back to her door and just stood there.

Susan quickly took the blue dress out of the bag she carried. She slipped out of the red dress and slipped into the blue. She didn't pull her wrap around her shoulders and knocked on the window. Mark's eyes bugged out when he saw her in the blue dress. Susan winked at him and opened the door. Mark stepped back, holding the door open for her. Susan again slid on the seat and let him see her bare pussy. Mark gasped. Susan giggled and really hoped she never lost the ability to make him gasp.

"You're going to wear that one, in there," Mark said pointing at the club behind him.

"This is what you want isn't it?"

All Mark could do is nod his head. Susan looked at him, her eyebrows raised. Mark put out his hand to help her out of the car. Susan slid forward until her feet hit the ground. Her dress was now up around her waist. Mark leaned in pulling it down to cover her ass and pussy. He did, however, give her pussy a little pat before standing up again. Susan giggled and shook her ass a little.

"You are such a bad boy," she scowled him.

Mark just grinned sheepishly holding out his arm for her to take. She did and they began walking to the club entrance. Susan stood proudly as she walked with her husband. Susan could feel her nipples as they crinkled tighter and tighter from her arousal and aroused she was. As they got close to the club, there were more people, men mostly. She could feel their eyes on her as she walked.

Mark was so proud of his wife. Proud she had put the blue dress on and proud she was on his arm, showing the world her amazing tits. The bouncer at the door gasped as Susan and Mark climbed the stairway to the front door. There was a line but, he waved them to the front and let them in immediately. As Susan walked the line to the front door, the men there groaned as she passed them.

Chapter 6

Inside, the music was booming and there was a woman collecting the cover charge. Mark reached in his pocket. The young lady said something but he didn't quite hear her.

"No need sir, couples can enter without a cover," she said again loudly, not quite shouting.

"Thank you," Mark yelled at her.

She nodded and dropped the red velvet rope to let them in.

"Loud," Mark said to Susan as they walk farther into the club.

Susan just nodded. She was looking around the club as Mark led her to a table in the middle of the room. A woman was on stage. She was half-naked and dancing around the stage. Men were waving dollar bills in the air, trying to attract her attention. Susan watched the woman dance over to one of the men at the side of the stage. She grabbed the dollar he was waving in the air, turned and bent at the hips. The men whistled and cheered as her ass appeared in the slit up the back of her gown.

Turning to face them, she pulled the gown off her body and tossed it toward the back of the stage. She was now completely naked for all the horny men. Her nipples were hard and you could see the slight sheen of her vaginal fluid running down her leg. Susan gasped, Mark groaned as they sat at one of the tables about twenty feet from the stage. They had a terrific view from where they were. A waitress, she was topless, came to take their drink order. Susan ordered a club soda. Mark was surprised but didn't say anything. He ordered a beer.

Once their drinks were delivered a man came from the back of the club and walked up to Susan, ignoring Mark altogether. He whispered something in Susan's ear. Susan nodded at him, smiling. The stranger walked away. Mark looked at Susan with raised eyebrows. She smiled at him, got off her stool and put her mouth next to his ear.

"It's time for me to dance. I start work here tonight," she said, kissing his ear.

"What?" Mark said in surprise.

"I'm starting tonight. I'll be working every Friday night from now on. Surprise! I hope your fantasy coming true is better in reality," Susan said then kissed him on the lips hard and walked away.

Mark sat there completely bewildered by what his darling wife had just told him. His cock was so hard now that he was actually in pain. He sat there wondering if she was next or after the next one. He wondered what clothes she would be wearing. He wondered a lot of things. When it finally dawned on him that she wasn't coming back, she belted his drink back and slipped off his stool. He went to a table just back from the stage and sat.

He turned his chair so he could watch for Susan if she came back to their table and the stage at the same time. Music started up. Loud, pounding music. A spotlight lit a portion of the stage. A woman stepped into the spotlight, it was Susan. She was smiling and the look in her eyes was wanton. Mark knew her aroused look, this look was way above that.

Susan went backstage. Two of the other dancers helped her get dressed and apply more makeup. She looked at herself in a mirror. She looked like a tramp. She smiled at herself. She hoped Mark liked the way she looked.

"Susan, you're up!" Came a shout from backstage.

Susan ran as well as she could in her six-inch spiked heels. She heard the music start. She saw the spotlight come on. She stepped into the circle light and struck a pose. Left-hand high in the air, right hand on her hip, smile on her face. Then she started dancing around the stage. The men down front were whistling and shouting at her. She smiled down at them. She was so turned on, knowing Mark was out there somewhere, watching her.

Around and around the stage she danced. When the second song started she got rid of the dress she was wearing and threw it to the back of the stage. Now she was in a skimpy g-string and pasties. The hooting and hollering started as they got a glimpse of her tits. As she danced around the stage she sought out Mark's face. She found it at a table close to the stage. He was smiling as he watched her intently.

Susan ripped off her pasties and threw them back by her dress. Her nipples were stinging with pain but, they also felt wonderful. The whistling and shouting got louder. As the third song started Susan turned her back to the crowd bent over at the waist and pulled her panties down her legs. Lifting her legs one at a time she tossed the panties back where her dress was. She then slowly spread her legs until she was doing the splits. The men went wild. Everyone could see her asshole and pussy as she leaned forward to keep from falling.

Then she was up, looking around the stage. Men were waving dollar bills in the air. Sue went around grabbing them and squatting down in front of the men she got them from. She smiled at them and let them get a good look at her pussy. As the last song was coming to an end she picked out one guy and just danced for him. Mark was seated just behind him. She smiled looking at Mark as she spread her legs for the guy in front of her. When the guy put his hand out to try and touch Susan, she just backed away from him. Shaking her finger at him.

Mark smiled at his wife as he watched her dance. The reality was much better than fantasy. His cock was so hard he could have driven a sixpenny nail into a two by four. Then his wife was running for the back of the stage, picking up her clothes and trying to hold onto the money she had collected. Mark went back to the other table. He sighed deeply. A waitress came by and put a drink in front of him.

"I didn't order this," he said.

"Compliments of the Management," she told him. "When Susan works you drink for free."

"Who do I thank for that?" asked Mark.

"Club Rules. All the girls are married. Even the waitresses, like me," she said holding out her left hand. "We, the girls, made it a condition of working here."

"Is the guy in charge married?"

"The woman in charge is."

The waitress turned and almost skipped away. Then Susan was sitting with him. His eyes almost popped out of his head. She was wearing high heels, stockings, a g-string, and a short robe. She smiled at him.

"Did you like what you saw?" she asked her voice husky with sexual excitement.

"I did. I really, really did. You were... are magnificent."

Susan blushed as she watched her husband.

Chapter 7

"Do they have private rooms here?" Mark asked.

"They do. Would you like a private dance?" Susan asked.

"You bet. How much?"

"For you $100."

"What is if for everyone else?" asked Mark.

"$150. You get the family discount." Susan laughed.

"How much if I want something besides a dance?"

Susan blushed.

"I can't talk about that out here. It isn't allowed."

"Well let's go, then," Mark said slipping from his stool.

Susan slipped from her stool and took Marks offered his arm. She led him back by the restrooms then down a long hall past several rooms. She stopped in front of one with her name on it.

"Is this your dressing room?" Mark asked.