Turning Out Susan Pt. 02

Story Info
A husband shares his wife with others.
15.1k words
4.71
57.1k
75
13

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 12/14/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Zeb_Carter
Zeb_Carter
3,081 Followers

Copyright © 2019 - This is an original work by Zeb Carter and is protected under copyright by U.S. copyright law. It is only submitted at Literotica.Com and any submission to any other site has not been authorized by the Author.

Author's Note: This story is about a husband who wants to share his wife with others. You have been warned.

Turning Out Susan - Pt. 02

Chapter 14

It was Sunday, late afternoon of a three day weekend. Susan was cleaning the house, Mark was mowing the lawn. The house really didn't need cleaning, just a little straightening up. When Susan was finished, she went out back and sat, watching Mark mow the backyard. When Mark finished the backyard, he switched off the mower and looked at his wife. She had on a pair of shorts and a bikini top. She looked luscious.

Mark put the lawnmower away and joined Susan on the patio. She had a beer for him.

"Thank you, sweetheart," Mark said.

"You're welcome, dear," replied Susan.

They looked at each other and turned to look at the cloudless sky. Every once in awhile Mark cut his eyes over at his wife. Her eyes were closed as she relaxed in her chair. Mark could see she had a slight smile on her lips and every once in a while she would squirm in her chair. He knew what she was thinking about because he was thinking the same things.

"Let's go out for dinner," Mark said softly.

"Sure, where?" asked Susan.

"Someplace nice. Umm, how about Carvers?" Mark asked.

"That place is expensive and I would have to wear a dress... ah, okay, I'm game," Susan said smiling at her husband.

"Great, I'll make some reservations."

"Isn't it a little late for that?" Sue asked.

"I just happen to know the owner," Mark said getting up and going inside.

"Well, shit, since when?" Susan asked as she too went inside to get ready.

Susan was in the bedroom trying to decide which dress she should wear when Mark came in smiling at her.

"Eight on the nose," he said.

"Ah, then I have time to take a bath," replied Sue.

"You do. Decided what you're going to wear yet?" Mark asked.

"No."

"Ah," Mark said looking in her closet.

He stepped in with her and started to go through her clothes. Susan stepped back and let her husband look. She would probably wear what he picked because she knew he picked it because he liked her in it.

"Ah, here it is," Mark said holding up a red cocktail dress.

"Mark, I can't wear that," Sue scolded.

"Why not?"

"Because I can't wear underwear with it..." Susan stopped, looking at her husband. He just raised his eyebrows. "Fine... no underwear."

Mark chuckled as he laid the dress on the bed. Susan headed for the bathroom. She was going to take a nice long, hot bath, Mark could use the other bathroom. Mark watched his wife as she began to run her bath. When she started to take off her clothes, he went back into the den knowing she would be about an hour in the tub and another hour drying out to get rid of the prune skin. He turned on the TV and watch some movie, that he knew nor cared nothing about.

By the time Susan was out of the bathtub, she was relaxed and felt very good about herself and her husband. She loved him, loved him a lot. Every time she thought about him, her heart sang and her body became aroused. Mark was also thinking. Not about himself, but of his wife. He stood in the shower letting the hot water cascade over his head and down his body. His cock was starting to get hard as he thought about his wife and what she said she was willing to do for him. Mark was so proud to have her as his and the love he felt for her increased with each passing day.

When he went back into the bedroom to get dressed, he stopped in his tracks. Susan was sitting in front of her mirror applying her makeup. She was still naked. He was always amazed at how beautiful she was and that he had been able to make her his. He went to his chest of drawers and got out a pair of socks. Susan looked over at him and sighed at the sight of his naked body. Mark sighed as he looked back at her.

When they were both finished dressing they each stood looking at the other. Susan was in the red cocktail dress, with sheer black stockings, and a garter belt. She had on her four-inch red heels with the come fuck-me strap above her ankle. Her hair was down, cascading to the middle of her back. Mark whistled at her. He was dress in his dark blue suit with a black silk shirt and a white silk tie. His shoes were polished to a lustrous shine. Susan smiled and nodded at him.

"God you looked so handsome," Susan said biting her lower lip.

"Thank you, my dear, and you look delicious, my dear. Just gorgeous," Mark said looking her up and down with love and lust in his eyes.

"Thank you, dear," replied Susan blushing.

"Are you ready?" Mark asked.

"I am. Are you?" Susan asked smiling seductively at him.

"I am, let's go."

Mark offered Susan his arm. She took it and they walked to the front door.

Chapter 15

Mark pulled up in front of Carvers at the valet parking slot. He got out and handed the keys to the valet. Going around to the passenger side he handed his sexy wife out of the car. As she slid off the seat, she flashed her naked pussy at Mark and anyone else that was behind him. They both heard several gasps as he helped her out. Sue giggled. Mark sighed, offering his arm. They walked up to the door and doorman opened the door for them.

Inside, Mark talked to the maître d, telling him the name on their reservation. Nodding, the maître d, took two menus and asked them to follow him. As they walked, Mark and Susan, heard several sighs and groans from people watching them. Mark knew they were for his gorgeous wife. Wherever they went when she was dressed up to be admired, the men and a lot of women would sigh and gasp as she walked by them.

Susan was blushing as they got to their table. Mark held her chair for her. Once seated, Mark went around to the other side so he could look at his wife while they ate. The maître d handed them their menus. A waiter was there to take their drink order. Sue ordered a vodka tonic, while Mark had a club soda with a twist of lime. He was driving after all and would hate to not be able too.

"So, what do you think?" asked Mark.

"Nice place," replied Susan smiling seductively at Mark.

"No, not the place, the waiter?"

"Oh, the waiter. He was young."

"And?" prompted Mark.

"He was nice looking. Why do you ask?"

"He was looking at you the entire time he was here. Watch when he takes our order," said Mark smiling at her.

"I will. And?"

"Nothing. I just want to know."

"What would you like to know?" Susan said giggling.

"If you would like him... between your legs?"

"OH!" Sue almost shouted. "You are a dirty-minded man, my dear husband."

Mark blushed, smiled at Susan, and lowered his eyes to her chest. Her nipples were now hard and pushed out the top of her dress. Her breasts were also becoming flushed above her neckline. Mark winked at his wife. Susan smiled lowering her eyes with embarrassment.

"So, you would, now that you think about him?" asked Mark.

"I'll let you know... oh here he comes to take our order," Susan gasped.

Mark just watched his wife.

"Hello, my name is Carter and I will be your server for tonight. What would the lady like tonight, sir?" asked Carter talking to Mark, but watching Susan.

"The lady will have the lobster tails, roasted potatoes, and roasted green beans," Mark told him.

"Very good choice the lobster tails are very big tonight. And you sir?" Carter was still watching Susan.

"I'll have the same. We would like to start though with Oysters Rockefeller, an order for each of us," said Mark.

"Another good choice. Anything else?"

"My wife might want dessert, but she will decide later on that," Mark said as he watched Carter scope out Susan.

"Oh, I almost forgot, what dressing on your salads?" Carter asked still staring wide-eyed at Sue.

"The lady will have the honey mustard, I'll have the Italian."

"Very well. The oysters will be out in a moment. Do you need your drinks refreshed?"

"No thank you, we are fine for now," Mark said smiling slyly at his wife.

After Carter left, Mark winked at Sue. She looked at him, not only her chest was flushed but her neck and face were.

"Did you notice the bulge in his pants?" asked Mark chuckling at his wife.

"I did. And before yesterday, I would never have even looked. You have corrupted me, dear husband," she scolded with lust in her eyes.

"Hmm, makes for an interesting night," said Mark.

"It does. What was that about dessert later?"

"Well, you might decide to have a little bit of Carter for dessert."

"What? Where?"

"I can think of two places right off the bat."

"Well, are you going to keep me in suspense?" Sue asked.

"The lady's room or the men's room," Mark replied. "The lady's room would prohibit me from going in to watch. The men's room would be perfect. I would be able to watch and we could hide the fact that you are in there. Of course, we could go out to the car, but I have no idea where it is parked."

"Oh god," whispered Susan. "You really want something to happen tonight, here, at the restaurant?"

"Only if you would like too," replied Mark.

"I have to go to the lady's room. I'll be right back," Susan said rising and heading to the restrooms.

Chapter 16

When Susan returned to the table, Mark just looked at her with a knowing smile on his lips.

"Don't you say a word," Susan scolded.

Mark chuckled as Carter returned and set a plate of oysters in front of each of them.

"Thank you, Carter," Susan said sweetly.

"You're very welcome Ma'am," Carter said.

"Susan or Sue will do, Carter," replied Sue.

"Thank you, Susan." Carter smiled at her and winked as he turned and walked away.

Susan shivered as she looked into her husband's eyes. Mark smiled as he watched how aroused Susan was becoming.

"That look is good on you, dear," Mark said as he popped an oyster in his mouth.

"What look is that, sweetheart?" Susan asked as she too took a bite of an oyster.

"That look you get when you are ready to get fucked," Mark said softly.

"Mark!"

"What? Your nipples are hard and sticking out, your chest and face are flushed and I know why you went to the bathroom."

"And why did I go to the bathroom, mister smarty pants?"

"You were starting to leak and you didn't want to soak your dress. So you cleaned yourself and probably have toilet paper wadded up inside you."

"Really. I'll have you know..."

"Honesty above all else," Mark said softly interrupting her.

"You're right."

"About which?" Mark asked.

"Both."

Both of them chuckled. As they finished their oysters Carter was there with their salads and fresh drinks. He didn't stick around this time as he hurried away with their dishes from the oysters.

"Did you like the oysters?" Mark asked.

"I did. I didn't think I would when you ordered them but they were pretty tasty. What is it that they do?"

"They help with your arousal." Mark chuckled at the look on Susan's face.

"Yeah, like I need help with that," she said rolling her eyes at him.

Mark chuckled all the deeper. Susan just glared at him as she ate her salad. They both finished their salads at the same time. Carter was there once again to take away the dishes.

"I will be right back with your entrée," he said smiling at Susan.

"Thank you, Carter," Susan said softly.

Carter was gone a little longer than both Susan and Mark expected. They sat there talking quietly until he returned.

"So, what about those Jets?" Mark asked.

"What are you talking about?" Susan queried looking at Mark strangely.

"Nothing."

"Where are we going dancing?" asked Susan.

"There is this new club..."

"No, no, no, no," Susan said. "I remember the last time you mentioned a new club. I started taking my clothes off in front of a room full of men."

Susan was giggling as she said that.

"Hmmm," Carter said as he placed a plate in front of Susan. "You'll have to tell me where that room is and can anyone get in there?"

Mark was chuckling softly as Susan turned deep shades of red. Carter placed a plate in front of Mark who was still chuckling. Susan was shooting daggers at Mark with her eyes.

"Carte, I would tell you, but I'm afraid my wife will be thoroughly pissed at me if I did. At least in front of her," Mark said chuckling.

"Well if you change your mind, let me know, please," Carter said. "Enjoy your meal."

"Thank you, Carter," Mark replied.

Susan was still to tongue-tied by her embarrassment to talk. She kept glaring at Mark. He just smiled back at her.

"Hey, I didn't say anything to him. It was all, you, dear."

"I know," she growled.

They both stared at each other for a while as they ate. When Mark was halfway through, he got up.

"I need the washroom. I'll be right back," Mark said heading off to the men's room.

Mark didn't really need it, he just needed to see it just in case she wanted dessert. He also saw Carter watching him. Mark waved him over as he stood at the door. When Carter was there, Mark opened the door and stepped inside. Carter followed.

"Carter," Mark started, "my wife has taken a liking to you. Is there a room in the restaurant that would allow us a little privacy? The three of us?"

Carter's eyes got big as he looked at me.

"Not really. If the owner wasn't here tonight we could have used his office but, he is here doing the quarterly books."

"Would here be okay?" Mark asked waving his arm toward the stalls.

"The handicapped stall might be good," Carter replied smiling at Mark.

"Okay, come to the table, ask us about dessert. We will say no, but we will both come in here. You follow in about three minutes. We'll see what happens from there. Sound good?"

"I will be waiting patiently, sir," replied Carter.

"Mark, Carter, Mark," Mark said smiling

"Mark, then," he said smiling back.

Chapter 17

Mark left the men's room and returned to the table. He went back to his food and continued to eat until he was finished with everything.

"Desert honey?" Mark asked.

"What did you have in mind?"

"Carter of course."

"Oh god. You didn't?"

"Didn't what?" asked Mark.

"You did. Oh god," she said softly.

Then Carter was standing at their table smiling.

"Would you care for some dessert?" Carter asked.

Susan's face was flushed as was her chest. Her eyes were dilated with arousal. Mark could see her nipples were hard again. Mark looked up at Carter, he was watching Susan.

"Not right now. Maybe in a couple of minutes," Mark said.

Carter smiled at him and left. Mark looked at Susan. She had a surprised look on her face. Her husband winked at her, standing. Mark nodded his head for her to follow. She rose and took his hand. Mark led her to the men's room. He opened the door and took a look inside. It was empty. Mark pulled Sue in with him. She giggled with embarrassment as Mark led her to the handicapped stall.

Turning her, Mark pushed her down on the toilet seat. Unzipping his pants he fished his hardening cock out.

"Oh, this will really do me a lot of good," she said.

"You never know," Mark said pushing his cock toward her mouth.

She opened her mouth and took her husband's hard cock inside. She started sucking and licking as he stood there and moaned. She was so good at this and Mark knew doing it here in the men's room would get her off without being touched. Especially, when Carter joined them. They both heard the door open. Mark looked over his shoulder and saw Carter as he pulled the stall door open. Carter smiled and then gasped as he watched them. Mark waved him in.

Susan moaned when she saw Carter standing next to her husband. She pulled him from her mouth, reaching to undo Carter's pants. She had his black cock out wrapped in both her hands. She looked up at Mark.

"Are you sure?" she asked.

"I am."

She took Carter's dick into her mouth. Carter groaned. Mark groaned as he witnessed his wife sucking another man's cock for the first time. She was still holding his. She was stroking both. Then she switched her mouth to her husband. She sucked him for a while, then back to Carter. She looked like she was enjoying what she was doing. Mark was enjoying watching her do them both.

Mark stepped back. She let go of him. She looked up at her husband. Mark just smiled at her as he stuck out his hand. She took it and he pulled her up. Reaching behind her Mark unzipped her dress. She looked at him with fright in her eyes. Smiling back at her Mark just nodded as he pushed her dress down her body. Sue was naked as she stepped out of the dress. Mark tossed the dress over his shoulder so it wouldn't get grungy on the floor.

"Oh, Susan, you are absolutely gorgeous," Carter whispered.

"Thank you," Susan replied still flushed with arousal and embarrassment and glaring at Mark.

Carter took her in his arms and kissed her. His hands wandered her beautiful body. Susan was groaning with her arousal. Mark stepped up behind her, his hard cock pressing into the warm cleft of her ass. She groaned as her husband pressed against her.

"Bend over and suck his cock, baby," Mark said.

She pushed away from Carter, bent at her hips and sucked his cock into her mouth. Now she was in position. Mark took his cock and lined it up with her pussy. He pressed into her slowly. She moaned, then growled, as did Mark.

"Oh shit!" Carter croaked as he watched Mark fuck Susan's pussy.

Reaching into his pocket Mark pulled out a condom. He looked at Carter's cock and figured it would fit although it would be a little tight. As Mark pumped in and out of Susan, she was groaning. Taking the condom Mark tapped her shoulder.

"What?" she growled.

"Put this on him and turn around baby," he told her.

"Mark? Here?"

"Yes. Do it."

She ripped the packet open, took the condom out and rolled it down Carter's long black cock. She then turned around, bent over and took her husband's cock in her mouth. Carter looked at Mark, he nodded, smiling at Carter. Nodding back Carter stepped up behind Susan. Lining up his cock, he slowly pushed inside her. For the first time in Mark's life and since they have been married, he was watching up close and personal, a cock, other than his, slipping into his wife's pussy. Mark almost came in her mouth. She spits him out.

"Oh my god, he's so big. Fuck, it feels so good." Susan took Mark's cock back in her mouth.

Sighing, Mark watched Carter start to slam into her pussy. Susan just grunted each time he did. Mark was close, oh so close. Stepping back, Mark took his phone out of his pocket. Mark started to video her. She saw what her husband was doing and her eyes rolled up into her head. Carter grabbed her by her tits and pulled her up toward him. Susan kept her back arched so her pussy was easy to fuck.

"God damn, she is tight," Carter said bucking into her all the faster now.

Susan was now moaning almost continuously. Her eyes were open. She was looking at her husband. Her eyes were smoldering. Mark kept videoing her and Carter. God, she looked so beautiful. Legs apart, back arched, tits being mauled by Carter's black hands. Mark just started shooting cum all over the floor of the stall. Susan moaned as she saw her husband come, just from watching her.

"Oh god!" Susan shouted.

"Fuck!" Carter shouted right after her. "I'm coming."

"I'm coming," Susan growled.

Mark put his phone away and caught his wife as Carter slipped out of her. She fell into his arms. Turning she pulled Carter into her arms. She kissed him hard. Mark just smiled.

"Thank you," said Susan as she let Carter go.

"No, Susan, thank you. Mark, you're a lucky man. Thank you."

Zeb_Carter
Zeb_Carter
3,081 Followers