Turning Out Susan Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When he cried out. Susan stopped bobbing her head and just held the tip in her mouth as Bob came. She sucked and licked and swallowed his entire load. Mark was hard as steel as he watched his wife swallow a stranger's cum.

"Oh my, Bob, you filled up my mouth," Susan said smiling up at Bob.

Chapter 22

Climbing to her feet, Susan embraced Bob, kissing him hard. Mark could see that her mouth was open and their tongues were dancing together. He smiled at her, his cock so hard he was almost in pain. But he could wait, wait until his wife was freshly fucked by this stranger. Bob's hands were on Susan's ass as they kissed. Susan was moaning as he squeezed her ass cheeks and lifted her up off her feet. When she felt his hard cock spring up between her legs and slap her clit, she had enough kissing.

Susan pulled back from Bob, grabbed his hard cock and led him to the bed. Where Mark was sitting he would have a clear view of his wife as she was royally fucked by this stranger. Mark reached out to Susan, a condom in his hand. Smiling Susan took the condom from him.

"Thank you, dear," she croaked her voice filled with sexual excitement.

Crawling up on the bed Susan rolled onto her back, handing the condom to Bob. Smiling down at Susan, Bob took the condom, ripped the package open and slipped it over the head of his hard cock. Bob rolled it down his shaft, Susan watched with fire in her eyes.

"Eat me," she growled at Bob.

Nodding, he pressed his lips to her pussy.

"Oh fuck!" screamed Susan.

She bit her lip as Bob licked and sucked on her pussy. Susan was now moaning and groaning as Bob licked her clit and sucked her labia into his mouth. Mark was getting more and more excited as he watched his wife have little lightning-quick orgasms.

"Oh god, I'm coming," Susan shouted shaking and shuddering under Bob's mouth. "Enough, I can't stand it anymore."

Susan pushed Bob's mouth from her pussy, pulling on him. He nodded and crawled up between her legs. Reaching down, she took his latex covered cock in hand and guided him into her body. She sighed as he entered her. She groaned as he pushed into her farther.

"Oh god, yes. That feels so wonderful," said Susan softly looking at her husband and seeing lust and love in his eyes.

"God damn, you're hot!" Bob whispered.

Susan moaned at his words. Then she felt him bump against her cervix and she jumped. It wasn't really painful, just surprised that he was doing it. He bumped her cervix again, gently. Susan sighed with pleasure. Then he was pressing against it and stretching her pussy. Her eyes rolled up into her head and her head went back.

"Oh fuck," she yelled.

"I am my dear, I am," Bob said as he slowly pulled out of her.

When he slammed back into her Susan almost fainted from pleasure.

"Oh my god," she cried out.

Bob pounded into her body as fast and as hard as he could. Mark watched as Bob slammed into his wife. The guy was a dynamo. In and out, fast and hard. Susan was shouting unintelligible things. She was growling like a wild animal as Bob fucked the shit out of her. This is what she wanted and she was getting it from this stranger. Mark also wanted this. He loved watching his wife get the stuffing fucked out of her.

"Oh god, I'm coming," Bob yelled slamming into Susan one last time.

Susan growled as he filled the condom. She swore she could feel the heat from his cum inside her pussy. Mark growled, knowing his wife had caused this man to cum and feel such pleasure. Susan pulled Bob down on top of her, letting his body crush hers. She moaned with pleasure at the weight of him on top of her. As she felt him softening inside of her, she let him roll off and to her side.

"God you're so beautiful and oh so hot," Bob said smiling at her. "You were right, you have taken me to a place I have only dreamed about."

"You're not so bad either, Bob," Susan replied. "That was some ride you took me on."

Smiling Susan nodded at Bob.

"I guess you would like me to leave now?" asked Bob.

"Not really, if you can get it up again, I'm game, but my husband will want his turn now."

"Right, so you don't mind if I stick around then?"

"Nope. Do you like to watch?" Susan asked.

"I do."

Chapter 23

Mark climbed on the opposite side of the bed and pressed his lips to Sue's nipples. Susan moaned at his touch. She just stared at Bob as he watched her and Mark. Sue was suddenly really turned on having this man watch her.

"Mark, fuck me, fuck me hard," Susan said looking at Bob.

Mark moved up, his hard cock pressed against Susan's pussy. Reaching down she slipped it between her labia and held it so Mark could press into her body. His bare cock felt so good as it slipped inside her. She groaned with pleasure. Bob's smile got bigger as he watched her pussy split open by her husband's cock.

"Oh god," Susan growled as Mark's cock press against her cervix.

She knew she would be sore in the morning, but right this instant she didn't care.

"Fuck me, fuck me hard," Sue growled.

She was still looking at Bob as he watched her being fucked by her husband. Susan motioned for Bob to bring his cock to her mouth. He went to pull the condom off, but she shook her head. She pulled it off, then gobbled his soft cock into her mouth to clean him. Mark moaned as he watched his wife suck the cum covered cock into her mouth. Leaning down, he kissed her neck just below the ear. He could feel her heart pounding under his lips. He sucked with the beat, not hard enough to leave marks.

Susan swooned at what Mark was doing. She sucked on Bob's cock hard, feeling it grow inside her mouth. She screamed as her orgasm hit her unexpectedly. Her mouth was full of hard cock so her scream was muffled. She was being fucked by two men now. One in her juicy, tingling pussy and one in her mouth. She put one hand on Bob's cock. The other she caressed her husband's head.

"You look so beautiful with that cock in your mouth," whispered Mark.

Susan could only groan around the cock in her mouth. Mark was grunting and groaning as he pounded into his adorable wife. She looked so sexy with Bob's cock in her mouth. It was so hot, he was ready to cum and cum hard but, he wanted this to last a lot longer than he was. He pulled out. Susan cut her eyes over at him. He smiled at her as he handed a condom to Bob.

Bob, eyes wide, pulled his cock from Susan's mouth and rolled the condom down his shaft. Mark moved from between his wife's legs, up to her mouth. Bob, climbed between Susan's spread legs, lined his cock up with her opening and pressed forward.

"Oh fuck," sighed Susan. "God that feels so good."

"You look so good with a cock in your pussy too," whispered Mark.

Susan looked into Mark's eyes and smiled. Mark kissed her hard. She kissed him back, her tongue forcing its way into his mouth. Mark groaned as they kissed. Susan groaned and moaned each time Bob slammed into her pussy. Mark finally pulled his lips from hers so she could breathe.

"Oh god that was so good," she sighed.

"What was so good?" Mark asked.

"Kissing you and get my pussy fucked."

"Ah. Would you like to suck my cock while you are getting fucked?"

"Yes, but only for a little while. I will need to breathe a little later."

Nodding, Mark moved until his cock was at his wife's mouth. Smiling she opened her mouth and sucked him in. Her orgasm flashed through her body when his cock pressed against her tongue. Mark watched her face as she came. She was beautiful. Mark lay there trying to keep his wits about him, as Susan sucked his cock and Bob fucked her pussy.

Bob slammed and pounded into the gorgeous, hot, wife under him. He was almost there again as he watched her suck her husband's cock. She was moaning every time he slammed into her sweet body. He was so glad that he had run into her. As his latex covered cock slipped inside her hot pussy, he thought about what his wife would look like during an orgasm with a strange cock pounding her into the mattress and his cock in her mouth.

Susan pushed Mark away from her mouth. Her body was now raked with orgasm after orgasm. She was having difficulty breathing she was coming so hard. Mark moved until he could hold her head. Eyes close, nostrils flaring, Susan was in orgasmic heaven.

"Oh fuck, I'm coming," Bob shouted slamming into Susan one last time before filling his condom.

"Oh my god," Susan yelled as another orgasm convulsed her body and she fainted.

Mark held her head as he smiled down at her. She had come so hard she had passed out. He couldn't wait until she came to. Bob was lying beside her looking concerned.

"Is she all right?" asked Bob.

"She'll be fine, once her head clears," Mark said caressing her head.

Susan's eyes fluttered open. She was looking up at Mark. He smiled at her.

"Did you enjoy that?" he asked.

"I did. I went somewhere I have never been before," she gasped. "Oh, Bob, I hope I didn't frighten you?"

"I was a little concerned until you opened your beautiful eyes."

"Thank you," Susan replied.

"Do you feel up to a little shower to revive you?" Mark asked.

"Not right now. I think I'll just lay here for a couple of minutes. You boys feel free to play with me. Gently, though and no fucking."

Mark chuckled as he caressed one of her breasts. Susan sighed at his touch. Bob lay his hand on her stomach. Susan moaned at his touch.

"So nice," she whispered.

For the next ten minutes, Mark and Bob just gently caressed Susan's beautiful body.

Chapter 24

Susan sighed. She slowly sat up. Mark and Bob, drew back from her. She smiled at them, swinging her legs over the edge of the bed.

"Ha! I still have my heels on," she said giggling as she kicked them off.

Still giggling she unhooked her garter belt from her stocking and rolled them down her slender legs. She unsnapped the garter belt and just dropped on the bed.

"Do you want some company in the shower?" Mark asked.

Turning, Susan looked at her husband.

"Yes. Bob, would you like to help me?" she asked.

Mark wasn't disappointed, he smiled at his wife as he stood and started to collect her clothes and fold them neatly.

"Are you sure?" Bob asked his eyes wide with surprise.

"Of course. Now get up and help me into the shower," Susan quipped waiting for him.

Mark watched his wife. She was such a tease sometimes. She was also the most beautiful person, inside and out, that he knew. She was a born empathy and... well, he knew she was good at what she did. Once he was finished with collecting her clothes and his. He gathered Bob's and folded them also. He wanted to give them time before he got in the shower with them.

Stepping through the bathroom door, Mark was surprised by his wife being bent over with Bob slamming away at her. Susan saw him and she winked at him. When Mark looked at her with a question on his lips, she stood up. Bob popped out of her, she turned and took him in her mouth. Smiling, Mark stepped into the shower and ducked under the spray of water. He grabbed the soap and washed himself. Rinsing he stood back watching Susan. She had stopped sucking Bob's cock and was now being washed by him.

Mark groaned as he watched the stranger's hands smoothly slide over his wife's body. Susan's head was thrown back, eyes closed as Bob's hand glided over her breasts, down her abdomen to her vulva. Susan groaned as his hand dipped between her spread legs. Bob's other hand went around behind Susan, slipping down her ass to disappear into her cleft. Susan gasped and Mark knew that Bob has slipped a finger into her tight back hole.

Susan and Mark rarely did anal, but on occasion, Susan had asked him to take her via the backdoor. He had enjoyed it when she allowed it, as had she. When Susan stood on her tip-toes, Mark knew she had come on his finger in her ass. She rushed to finish their shower after that. Mark was out drying off when Susan stepped out and into his arms, he wrapped her in the towel and dried her off.

"I want both of you at the same time," she whispered in his ear.

Mark shook with his excitement.

"Who, where?" he asked.

"You get my pussy, Bob my ass," she said softly.

Mark growled at her words. Bob was finished drying off and stood waiting for them at the door. Susan and Mark walked out of the bathroom hand in hand. Bob let them pass giving Sue a light smack on the ass. She jumped a little and wiggled her butt at him.

"This will so be yours, so treat it nicely," she told him.

His eyes bulged out of their sockets and he hurried to catch up with them. Mark lay on the bed, moving to the middle. Sue crawled in after him, taking his cock in her mouth. Mark groaned as she sucked him hard. He was soon hard as a rock just thinking about what was to happen. Susan sighed as she popped him out of her mouth. Leaning down she kissed him hard.

"God I love you so much," she growled pulling her lips from his.

She straddled his hips looking him in the eyes as she lowered her pussy down onto his cock. She held him with her hand so he wouldn't miss. She smiled and sighed as she slipped down his shaft. Mark groaned, loudly at the feel of his sweet wife's hot pussy. And she was hot. Susan waved Bob over to her and she took his cock in her mouth. Mark sighed as he watched her suck the man she had just met earlier tonight.

Susan pulled Bob's hard cock out of her mouth. Reached to the nightstand, almost popping Mark's cock out of her body, to grab a condom. She ripped it open and rolled the rubber down Bob's cock. She then grabbed the lube from the nightstand and handed it to Bob.

"Be gentle with me, Mark and I don't do anal all that often, but I want to feel two cocks in me at the same time."

"I will, dear. I would never want to hurt you, tonight," Bob said.

Susan shivered at his words. To her, they meant that some other night he might like to hurt her a little. She groaned at that thought wondering what he would like to do to her. Not that she was into pain, but a little rough sex might be all right. Susan flinched as Bob's lube covered fingers gently smeared the cool gel on her anus. She grunted as his finger pushed slowly inside her rectum. She stared down at Mark, smiling, trying to relax her anal passage for Bob.

Then she felt his lube covered sheathed cock press against her backdoor. She closed her eyes to concentrate on relaxing. When the head of Bob's pecker slipped into her, she jumped at the feeling and cried out in surprise. There was very little pain. Bob continued to press slowly into Susan. Shivering at each gentle press into her, Susan was sighing with every millimeter pushed into her.

"Oh god, I feel so full. Christ!" she shouted as Bob pressed into her one final time.

"Susan, you are so tight," Bob croaked his voice filled with passion.

"I can feel his cock move inside your body, sweetheart," Mark sighed.

"Oh god. I know I'm going to regret saying this but, fuck me, boys," Susan growled.

Both men started to move at the same time. Susan screamed as feelings she had never felt before shot through her body. She was shaking her head wildly, eyes wide with amazement.

"Fuck!" she yelled trying to comprehend what was happening to her.

Two larger than normal cocks were plowing in and out of her body. Her husband's bare cock in her pussy and Bob's latex covered cock in her ass. Her mouth was open, but she was having difficulty making words come out.

"Are you all right, dear," Mark asked looking up at her.

Susan looked at him and just nodded. Both men had found a rhythm that was working for them. When Mark was pulling out, Bob was pushing into Sue. Susan just stayed as still as possible her body jerking every few seconds as orgasm after orgasm shot through her body. Reaching up, Mark gently pulled her down to lie on his chest. She kissed his cheek softly, huffing and puffing trying to catch her breath.

"Holy shit!" Susan said. "I have... oh god... never... oh fuck... felt like... Christ... this before. I'm coming and coming and coming and coming..."

Mark caressed her cheek, making her stop talking. He hugged her gently as he fucked her pussy and Bob continued to fuck her ass.

Chapter 25

Susan was crying. Tears of joy and pleasure leaked from her eyes as she screamed. She screamed and screamed. Not in pain, but in excitement and pleasure. She had never, ever, had this many orgasms at one time. Looking down at her husband Mark, she saw the worry on his face. She tried to smile at him but her mouth was in a perpetual 'O'. She winked at him instead. He smiled at her and continued to drive his lovely cock up into her body as hard as he could. Bob too, was slamming into her ass as hard as he could.

Then Susan passed out. Mark just held her gently and continued to fuck her pussy. He was almost there and wanted to cum in his wife. Then Mark heard Bob cum. Susan came back to the world of the living and shouted her orgasm as she felt Bob's cock twitch in her ass. All that triggered Mark's orgasm. He slammed into his wife one last time shooting his hot ropes of cum into pussy. That triggered another orgasm in Susan's body.

Marks cock pulsed and pulsed inside his wife. He didn't count, but he was pressed into her longer than he could ever remember. He came so much that him pressing in caused his seed to spurt out around his cock.

"Oh fuck!" he growled.

He could still feel Bob's cock pressed in Susan's ass. He then felt it slip out as Bob fell back onto his elbows. Bob watched Susan's asshole gape at him. He smiled as it slowly closed. Susan lifted her pussy off her husband's slowly shrinking cock. Looking under her, she watched as his cum drained out of her gaping pussy onto his cock and balls.

"Oh god I love that," she said.

Mark just groaned at her words as he too watched his cum drain from his wife. Bob groaned as he watched. Susan flopped to the side of her husband. She was on her left side. With her right hand, she smeared Mark's cum all over his cock and balls, even up onto his stomach.

"Having fun?" croaked Mark.

"I am. I have always wanted to play like this. We just never had the time before. Why don't you go clean up, while I see if I can get Bob up again so he can have sloppy seconds," Susan said smiling evilly at Mark.

Mark rolled off the bed and headed to the shower. Susan looked at Bob and crooked her forefinger at him. He crawled over to her on his knees. Reaching up, she took the condom off his cock and popped him into her mouth. She cleaned him, then rolled to the nightstand and grabbed the last condom. Handing it to Bob, she smiled at him.

"Last fuck for you tonight," she said looking sad.

Bob looked at the beautiful woman he had been fucking all night. He smiled at her as he rolled the condom onto his dick. Laying down next to her, he pulled her lips to his. She kissed him back, their tongues slapping together in her mouth. Moving gently, he got between her spread thighs and pressed his cock into her cum filled pussy. He was once again amazed at the feeling of her.

"God that feels so different," Bob said.

"I know. I love it when Mark fucks me before I clean up. It's so... so sexy and naughty feeling," said Susan giggling. "Now fuck me like you're never going to see me again."

Bob looked sad at her words but started to slowly pound into her supple body. She was so sexy. So beautiful. So much fun to be with. Looking over at the bedside clock, he was surprised that it was five in the morning. He shook his head. Leaning down he kissed Susan hard as he slammed into her body as hard and fast as he could. Susan was once again crying out with her pleasure and excitement. Bob even heard Mark groan as he stood watching his wife get pounded into the mattress.

Mark was hard again. He would get hard from now on, just looking at his wife and seeing her under a strange man like she was now. He was glad he had told her of his fantasies about her. She would now be stripping every Friday and Saturday. Which wouldn't leave much time for romps like this? He was thinking of having her cut back on the stripping and only have her do that on Friday nights. Saturday they would go to the airport hotels and pick up lonely businessmen for her to fuck.