Turning Out Susan Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You're welcome," replied Mark.

Chapter 18

Carter took some tissue paper and cleaned himself. Mark was still holding up Susan. She motioned him to let her sit on the toilet. He helped her to sit down. She held his hand as she looked up at him. He winked at her, smiling. She nodded, taking some toilet paper and cleaning herself. When she was done, Mark helped her get her dress on and get herself presentable.

Mark opened the stall door. Looking around he saw that the room was empty. He took Sue's hand and pulled her to the door out of the room. He opened it, looked around and pulled her out quickly. They walked back to their table and sat. Mark saw the check in the leather folder. He picked it up and started to chuckle.

"What?" Susan asked.

"Looks like you got paid for your performance," Mark said showing her the check. It was marked paid in full.

Susan turned a deep red in embarrassment. Mark took a twenty out of his pocket and put it in the folder with the check. He smiled at his wife. She was smiling, yet still embarrassed. Mark stood, helped Susan out of her chair and offered his arm. She took it as they strolled out of the restaurant. Mark gave the valet his ticket and stood with Susan on his arm waiting for the car to arrive. Mark just couldn't help himself. He kept kissing Susan until the car arrived.

Susan was completely embarrassed as Mark opened the passenger door for her. The valet was standing waiting for Mark. Mark closed the passenger door and walked around to the driver's side. He handed the valet a five and climbed in the car. They roared off.

"Are you okay, dear?" Susan asked, her voice a little shaky.

"I'm okay, honey," replied Mark. "Are you okay?"

"I guess so. I do have one thing to say though."

"What's that?"

"Wow!"

"Did you like what happened?" Mark asked.

"I don't know about that... yet. I did like his cock. It was... I'm sorry, dear but it was huge!"

"Did he hurt you?"

"No, no, he was... marvelous. I just wish you could have fucked me too."

"I will, dear, later. You are okay with what I had you do though?"

"It will take some time for what happened to sink in but I'm not angry with you. You told me about what you wanted to see me do. Are you happy with what happened?"

"I am, very, happy."

"I did notice you came very hard without being touched."

"That surprised me," Mark replied.

"I bet it did. Where are going now?" asked Susan.

"To the club, you didn't want to hear about. It's just a dance club. Live music, dancing, bar, snacks. No ulterior motives, honest. Although if you happen to meet someone..."

"I see. So you want me to dance with other men?"

"Only if you want too. I really hope you didn't feel forced to do what you did in the men's room?" Mark said.

"Oh god no, honey. I knew you wanted to see that. I was happy to do it for you."

"But I told you not to do it for me, do it for yourself."

"I did do it for myself once I saw that big cock of his. I just had to see if I could take a big one like that."

"Good. I don't want you to do anything you don't want to do," Mark said.

"I'll let you know if you want anything that I don't."

"I'm glad."

Mark stopped the car in front of a large club. A valet was there to open Sue's door. She gulped, stepped out taking the valet's hand. Mark walked around to the passenger side and took the ticket handed to him. He offered his arm to Sue. She took the offered arm and glided along beside her husband up to the door. The doorman pulled the door open for them.

"Thank you, sir," Mark said.

"No, thank you, sir," the doorman replied looking Sue up and down.

Mark chuckled as he and Sue made their way into the club. As the inner door was pulled open by Mark, the sound from inside the club blasted out and over the couple. They stepped through the doorway letting the door close behind them. They looked at each other. Then started to laugh. A hostess was waiting for them. Mark smiled at her, she smiled back and beckoned for them to follow her. They did.

The hostess led them to a table that wasn't far from the dance floor. Mark thanked her as best he could and helped Susan into her seat. Just as Mark sat down the music stopped. He looked at Susan and the two of them laughed. A waitress was there to take their drink orders.

"I hope that wasn't the band that's playing," Susan said.

"It wasn't. The live music starts a ten. And," said Mark looking at his watch, "it's five to ten now."

"Oh, good. What kind of music will the band be playing?" Sue asked.

"From what I read, music that folks like us can dance too."

"What do you mean, 'folks like us'?" asked Sue anger in her eyes.

"Slow, easy listening. You know, the kind you can get close to your partner and dance."

"Ah, okay. I like that kind."

Chapter 19

The band was now setting up on the small stage. Their drinks had been delivered and they sat smiling at each other as they sipped their drinks.

"So are we here to dance with each other or are we here for me to dance with strangers?" Susan asked.

"Both. Is that okay with you?" Mark replied.

"You know I like to dance, so that will be fine. Do you expect me to find one to bring home?"

"Never home. To a motel or hotel, yes. If you see someone you would like to have sex with, why not?"

"So you have decided?"

"I thought that was clear at dinner," Mark replied.

"So you enjoyed what I did?"

"Yes, I enjoyed it a lot."

"I'm glad. Glad that you enjoyed it."

"Did you enjoy it?" Mark asked.

"You know I did. But to answer your question, I did. I don't know what I will think in the morning, for right now, I did."

"Good. Would you like to go home and talk about this?"

"Yes. But I think I would like to dance with you first."

"Okay," Mark said chuckling.

The music started as the band introduced themselves. When they finally decide on the song to play, Mark stood, reached his hand out and took Susan to the dance floor. She moved into his arms molding her body to his.

"I love you," Susan said kissing Mark's ear.

"I love you, too," Mark replied.

Neither one of them said a word as they held each other and swayed with the music. Susan had both arms around Mark's neck as she stared into his eyes. He looked deeply into hers. Both smiled.

"Yes, let's go home," Susan said softly.

"We will."

"No, now," said Susan, taking Mark's hand and pulling him toward the door.

"Whoa girl," Mark said digging in his heels.

"Home! Now! I need you inside me. I need you to reclaim me, please," growled Susan.

"But the night is young," replied Mark.

"Fine, give me the keys to the car," Susan said holding her hand out.

"Okay, dear. Okay," sighed Mark, taking her hand and walking with her to the door.

The drive home was made in silence. Well, almost silence. Susan was squeezing her legs together tightly and moaning softly as Mark drove as quickly as he could. He had a tremendous hard-on from listening to his wife. Once in the garage with the door shut. Susan almost ripped her dress off and attacked Mark there in the car. The only thing keeping her from having him fuck her in the car was the console between the front seats. Growling loudly, Susan opened her door and went into the house. Mark quickly followed.

Mark found his wife in the bedroom, naked, lying in the middle of the bed. Her hand was at her crotch, three fingers in her pussy. Her eyes were closed.

"Get your clothes off and get your cock in my pussy. Please hurry," Susan groaned.

Mark stripped and climbed between her legs. Susan pulled her fingers out of herself and raised her arms welcoming Mark. Pressing his cock against Susan's labia, he pushed inside her. Susan's eyes rolled up into her head, her head went back and her body shook with her orgasm. Mark was now balls deep in his wife on the first push. She was soaking wet.

"I love you, don't ever forget that sweetheart," whispered Mark.

"I know, honey, I know. I love you too and I always will. Don't you ever forget that," whispered Susan.

"I won't, ever."

"Good, now fuck me. Don't make love to me, just fuck me hard as you can."

Mark pulled out of his wife until just the head of his cock was inside her hot little pussy. Susan groaned as she knew what was coming. Mark slammed into her hard and fast. Susan shrieked with pleasure, mouth open, eyes wide, body shaking. She was having another orgasm.

"Oh fuck yes," Susan croaked.

Mark slammed into her again and again. Susan cried out each time his cock filled her up. She was gushing from her orgasm. Mark was surprised when she squirted on his second slam into her body. He kept slamming into her and she just shook and shivered with orgasm after orgasm.

"Oh fuck, fuck, god that feels so fucking good," growled Susan.

Mark kept pounding into her. He wasn't too surprised at her words. She always cussed when in orgasm. Loudly.

"Fill my cunt with your cum baby. I need to feel you fill me up," she yelled.

Mark was surprised again by her use of the word cunt. He was almost there. When the first rope shot up his cock, he looked her in the eyes.

"I'm coming in your cunt, baby," he said.

Susan growled at him as she felt his cum hit her pussy wall.

"Fuck!" she shouted pulling his lips to hers, hard.

Their tongues battle inside Susan's mouth. Both of them groaned and moaned. The feel of Mark's cock pulsing inside her made her come again. Mark could feel his come flow by his cock and out of his wife. Susan collapsed under her husband. She wrapped him in her arms and legs, pulling him down on top of her. She wanted him to crush her into the bed. She knew any man she took to bed wouldn't be as considerate at Mark. She wanted to experience that first hand with him.

Mark wanted to push up off Susan. She held him on top of her, tightly. He just let his weight rest on her as gently as he could. Susan held him there for a long time. When her legs and arms let him go, he rolled off her. Looking at her, he saw her smile, eyes closed, her body still shaking with tremors of excitement. Susan turned her head to look at Mark. She smiled at him still shaking.

"So, I guess you were really turned on by what we did tonight?" asked Mark.

"God, yes," she whispered. "Thank you. I love you."

"I love you too, sweetheart."

Susan was up and out of bed, heading for the bathroom. Mark usually went to get the warm wet washcloth. He smiled at his wife as she disappeared in the bathroom.

Chapter 20

When she came back a little while later, she didn't have a washcloth for Mark. Instead, she took his soft cock in her mouth and cleaned him. He groaned.

"You don't have to that, dear," said Mark.

Susan looked up at him with his cock in her mouth. He was starting to get hard again. She tried to smile, but couldn't. She pulled her mouth off his cock, smiled up at him.

"But, I want too. I love you so much and I need you inside me again. If you're up to it, dear."

"Oh, I'm getting up to it," Mark growled as she stroked his cock slowly.

Susan took him back in her mouth. She licked and sucked on him, her head bobbing on his hard cock. Sue spit him out, climbed up his body and sat down on him hard. She moaned as his cock slipped inside her.

"You feel so good inside of me. Just don't... oh god," Susan cried.

"You like that?" Mark asked as he pulsed his cock.

"Yes," Susan hissed shaking and shivering in orgasm.

Reaching up, Mark caressed his wife's beautiful, full breasts. They were just right for her body. Not too big, not too small. A little more than a hand full. Her nipples were almost always hard since their talk and her stripping at the club. Slowly, she started to jerk her hips back and forth. Mark groaned as his cock moved inside her vagina, the head flicking across her cervix.

"Oh god, yes," Susan hissed each time Mark's cock touched her cervix.

There was a time when Susan complained about his cock flipping across her cervix. Back then it hurt. Not a lot, but enough to cause her discomfort. But now, it seemed to feel wonderful. She didn't know what had happened to change how it felt, but she liked it now. Actually, since they had talked about their fantasies, a lot of things had changed for her. She realized until they did, she was becoming complacent about sex. Now, she couldn't get enough. Even if it was just with her husband.

"God I love you so much," she rasped in Mark's ear.

"I love you. I love the way your pussy feels on my cock, on my mouth, and on my fingers."

Susan shook with an orgasm at his words. She cried out with her pleasure.

"Oh fuck, I'm coming!" she shouted.

Her hips continued to jerk to and fro on her husband's hard cock. Her hips were on automatic, she didn't even have to think about them. Susan opened her eyes and looked down at Mark. He was smiling as he watched her face contort with orgasm after orgasm. Mark's heart surged with his love for Susan. He was so glad that she was his. He was also happy that she would let him share her with others.

"Oh my god! Oh god," Susan croaked pressing down hard on her husband.

Mark felt his cock now pressed all the way inside his wife when she came. Her orgasm, triggered his. Susan felt him pulse inside her body. His warmth flooded her. She was racked by another orgasm. Slowly, she fell forward until she was laying on his chest. Mark's arm came up to wrap her in his embrace. Susan sighed at his touch. Both sighed as they recovered from their orgasms.

"Holy mother of..." Susan said softly.

"I agree," replied Mark a smile in his voice.

"If we had stayed and I had found a man to my liking, would you have really let me and him..."

"Yes," hissed Mark.

"Oh god, I just came again," whispered Susan.

Mark stroked her hair as he nibbled on her ear. They were both breathing hard, their hearts racing.

"Do we still have time to go back to the club?" asked Susan.

"We do if you really want too," replied Mark.

It was still early. The alarm clock read ten-forty-five. Plenty of time to have a couple of drinks and dance, together or apart. Susan didn't respond.

"Do you want some more?" Mark asked.

"Of you? Yes."

"No, more strange?"

"Oh god... yes, I'm sorry, but I do," Susan growled.

"Then let's go," Mark said sitting up. "You need to fix your makeup."

"I need to clean myself..."

"Okay."

Susan got up and rushed to the bathroom. She only took twenty minutes to clean up and repair her makeup. They both dressed and headed out.

Chapter 21

Once again they pulled up in front of the club. It was a little bit busier than earlier. They still got inside. It really wasn't all that crowded. They were even able to get the same table. The band was playing a slow set. Mark took Susan's hand and led her to the dance floor. She pressed her body against his, her arms snaking their way up around his neck. Mark's were around her waist, pulling her tightly against him. They danced.

"I love you so much," whispered Susan.

"I love you too. Lot's and lot's," Mark replied softly.

Mark kissed her neck just below her ear. Susan shivered as they danced. One of Mark's hands found its way on to her ass. She sighed as he squeezed her cheek.

"If you're showing all the other men what I will accept, don't forget to caress my tits," whispered Susan.

Smiling Mark moved his other hand to her breast. Susan moaned as he gently squeezed her pliant flesh.

"God, you're making me so wet," Susan said softly.

"Good. Are you ready?"

"Yes," she said.

"Here comes someone, who wants to cut in," said Mark as he was tapped on the shoulder.

"May I cut in?" the man said. He was tall, as tall as Mark. He was ruggedly handsome and looked to be in his mid-thirties.

"Of course," Mark said stepping aside.

Susan gulped hard as she let herself be pulled into the stranger's embrace. He pressed himself against her. She didn't back away.

"My name is Robert, Bob to my friends," Bob said.

"I'm Susan," replied Susan.

"Just Susan?" Bob asked.

"Just Susan, Bob," replied Susan smiling at him.

He was a good dancer, it was easy for Susan to follow him. Soon they were across the dance floor. Bob, moved one hand to her ass. Susan groaned at his touch. Emboldened, Bob caressed her breast as Mark had. She gasped with pleasure as a strange man touch her so intimately. Snaking an arm down between them, Susan grabbed his semi-hard cock. Bob groaned as she stroked him.

"Okay, then," Bob said pressing his lips to hers.

Susan moaned as Bob kissed her. She squeezed his cock. He squeezed her breast.

"I... " Susan started.

"What is it, dear?" asked Bob.

"I need to get fucked."

"Well then let's go," Bob said moving to lead her out of the club.

"Wait! I have to explain how this will work," she said.

"Work?"

"Yes, work. The man you cut in on, is my husband."

"OH, I..."

"Don't worry. He wants this to happen, but he will be in the room with us."

"Oh," said Bob.

"You have to use a condom and he may participate. No, not with you, with me. If you think you can handle that, I'm willing and able to take you places you've only dreamed of."

Bob gulped looking into Susan's eyes.

"You can have me all night long, if you can keep up with me," Susan said seductively.

"Okay, I'm in. God damn you are hot!"

"Thank you, Bob. Follow me," Susan said taking his hand and pulled him after her.

"Hi, honey. I found someone I like," Susan said cheerfully.

"Well, good. Does he understand what's going on?"

"I explained it all to him. He said he's in."

"Introduce me," Mark said.

"Bob, this is my husband Mark, Mark, Bob."

"Nice to meet you, Bob. Are you ready to go?" Mark asked.

Bob just nodded as if he was in a daze.

"Okay, we're going right across the street to that sleazy motel. We're in room 10, right up front."

Bob nodded as Mark got up took Susan's hand and led her to the exit. Susan still had Bob's hand and he just followed her. Instead of driving across the street, the three walked. Mark slipped the keycard into the slot and the door clicked. He pushed the handle down and pushed the door open leading Susan and Bob into the room.

"When did you get this?" Sue asked.

"Yesterday," Mark said winking at Sue.

Susan blushed at her husband knowing her so well. Susan turned to Bob. He was still in a daze. Sue pulled his lips to hers. At first, he was hesitant, then her lips and tongue brought him out of his stupor and he kissed her back. Susan moaned as he caressed her ass with both hands. Mark backed away from the couple and sat in the only chair in the room.

Mark watched as his wife kissed a stranger she had just picked up in the club. He had finally snapped out of it and was kissing her back. His hands were moving all over her lush body. Susan was moaning as his hands caressed her breasts. She wasn't wearing a bra, so her hard nipples were right there under her thin dress for him to pinch and fondle. Susan's hand was down on his hard cock, which by the bulge looked pretty impressive.

Bob unzipped Susan's dress. She sighed as she stepped back letting it drop to the floor. She stood there in all her naked glory. Bob gasped when he saw she was naked, except for her stockings. Susan stepped up to Bob and started to strip his clothes off. When she pushed his pants down she dropped to her knees and took his cock into her mouth. Groaning Bob placed a hand on her head and threw is head back groaning loudly. Susan took his dick in as far as she could. She was gagging as she pressed her mouth down his shaft.

She pulled away holding his cock and looked up at him. He looked down at her and smiled. Susan took him back in her mouth and started to give him the best blowjob he would ever experience. Again his head went back and he almost howled as he grabbed a hand full of her lush hair. Sue was bobbing her mouth to and fro, along Bob's cock. One hand at the base of his cock, the other caressing and squeezing his balls. Bob was almost there. He was starting to jerk his hips back and forth in rhythm with Susan.