Turning Out Susan Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They were seated quickly by an amazed maître d, who also couldn't take his eyes off Sue's tits. She was blushing the entire time and remained flushed with embarrassment and excitement even after they were seated.

"God you look so gorgeous tonight," Mark said. "Just everyone is staring at your tits."

"I feel so... naked and excited and embarrassed," Sue croaked as he sipped her water.

"Oh, look, here comes Carter," Mark said smiling evilly at his wife.

"Not tonight dear," she replied.

"Okay, sweetheart."

"Good even... holy shit!" Carter said getting a look at the front of Sue's dress.

"And a good evening to you Carter," Sue replied giggling.

"Will you being having dessert tonight?" Carter asked.

"Sorry, not tonight, Carter. We have someplace to be and can't be late," Susan said.

"That's too bad. Okay, what would you like to drink tonight?"

Susan and Mark gave Carter their drink order and their dinner orders. Dinner went well. All the waiters came by to witness the lady who would dare to brazenly display herself in such a manner. Susan was so excited and embarrassed at what Mark was making her do. They quickly finished and Mark paid the bill and tipped Carter. Susan also tipped Carter with a hug and a kiss. They stood waiting for their car, Susan stood regally and proud while other valets stood looking at her. When the car came, Mark opened the passenger door and Susan slid in. Mark hurried to the driver's side, tipped the valet, climbed in and they were off.

To be continues...

Note: The third part has been written but not edited. The fourth part is in process, still being written. I hope you enjoyed the story up to now. Thank you for taking the time to read my works.