Turning Out Susan Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh fuck!" Bob shouted as he stiffened after slamming his cock into Susan.

Mark watched as his wife came also. She was whimpering as she came. He smiled at her cum face. It was so beautiful. Bob was watching her face also. Both men watched the woman of their desires. Bob rolled off Susan laying on his back looking up at the ceiling. Susan sat up, pulled the condom off his cock and sucked him into her mouth. She sucked him for quite some time. Bob was softly telling her how much he had enjoyed her tonight. Susan was nodding and moaning as he told her.

Mark walked over to the bed and climbed on. Susan didn't even look up as he pressed his hard cock into her just fucked pussy. She moaned as she pulled Bob's cock out of her mouth.

"Oh fuck!" Susan cried.

Looking at Bob, Susan smiled as he got up and moved to where his clothes were. Susan watched him dress. When he was done, he came back to the bed, leaned down and kissed Susan. She kissed him back, all the while Mark was pounding into her doggy style. Standing up, Bob reached his hand out to Mark. Smiling Mark took it and the two men shook.

"I had a wonderful time, thank you very, very much," Bob said.

"I too had a wonderful time," Mark said.

"I had a fucking great time with you, Bob. Oh fuck," Susan said coming once more.

Turning, Bob went to the door. Hesitating, he turned back to look at Susan and Mark. Smiling, he shook his head and without another word stepped out the door closing it securely behind him.

Mark kept pounding into his wife's creamy pussy. He loved the feel of her fucked and cum in pussy on his cock. Susan wasn't complaining either as she felt her husband's cock slip and slide in and out of her creamy cunt. Susan was at the point of total exhaustion but she was content and very happy. Her orgasm was building slowly this time as she thought about her loving husband and what he had let her do.

For the very first time, she didn't count her fuck with Carter, that was a quickie, she had fucked someone other than her husband, all night long, since they had been married seventeen years ago. She was positive that she would feel guilty about what she did, right up until Mark came in her just fucked pussy. Even now she was feeling guilty for having so much fun. She didn't really mean too but, Mark insisted that he wouldn't be jealous and he was right so far.

"I love you so much," Mark said softly as he fucked her.

He wasn't making love to her. He was pounding into her to reclaim her. When she finally came, she was his once again.

Chapter 26

Susan screamed in orgasm for the final time that night... morning. Mark had just filled her one last time. She letting herself be crushed by his weight on her back. She was enjoying the feel of him on top of her. She moaned.

"God, I love you so much," she croaked.

"I love you, too. God, do I love you," Mark said rolling to her side.

Marked looked at his wife as she turned on her back. He reached up brushing stray hairs off her face. Susan smiled at him as he did. She knew he thought her face was her best feature.

"Do we go home or stay here?" Susan asked.

"It doesn't matter to me, dear. I'm happy anywhere if you are with me," replied Mark.

"So sweet. Can we talk about what we did tonight?"

"If you wish, my dear," Mark replied.

"Did you enjoy yourself?"

"I did. Very, very much. I now know I love watching you getting fucked."

"Oh! We didn't film this one," Susan said remembering the rules.

"Yes, we did. When I got this room, I installed some cameras. In here and the bathroom. If you want we can watch them now."

"No, not now. Maybe in a couple of days."

"Okay, whatever you wish. Did you enjoy yourself?" asked Mark.

"Don't hate me, please," Susan said.

"I told you that will never happen."

"So you did but, yes, I enjoyed it, a lot. I would say I enjoyed it, too much."

"There is no such thing as too much when it comes to sex," Mark said chuckling.

"Wanna bet. When can we do it again?" Susan asked.

"Well, maybe there is a thing as too much."

"I told you there was. Now, when can we do it again?"

"Saturday, soon enough?" asked Mark.

"Yes, Saturday will be fine, dear. I was really pulling your leg a little. I will be looking forward to Saturday."

"Let's see how you feel tomorrow... later today."

"Okay. I'm really tired."

"Let's go home," Mark said.

"Okay, I would feel better in my own bed."

"Go take a shower, while I collect the cameras."

"What will I wear?" Susan asked.

"I have an overnight bag with jeans and a blouse for you."

"I knew there was a reason I loved you," Susan said giggling as she went to the bathroom.

Mark went around the room collecting the cameras and the laptop. He left the cameras in the bathroom until last. Susan was just getting out of the shower when he took the one in the shower out. When she was standing in front of the sink, he pulled the one there out. She looked surprised but didn't say anything.

"Where are the clothes?" she asked.

Mark picked up the bag from behind the large chair and tossed it on the bed. Susan smiled at him as she opened it and took her clothes out.

"What, no undies?" she asked smiling.

"No. We're only going home," Mark replied putting all the equipment in the hardshell case he pulled out from behind the chair.

Susan, looking in the overnight bag, saw a pair of shorts and a t-shirt for Mark and pulled them out, placing them on the bed. She then gathered the clothes they had worn the night before and stuffed them in the bag. Turning she looked at her wonderful and handsome husband as he pulled on his t-shirt. She smiled at his semi-hard cock waggling as he moved. God, she loved that cock and the man it was attached to. She shivered, picked up the bag and head for the door. Mark was right behind her.

Susan was surprised to find the car parked in front of the motel door. They had walked over from the club.

"Mark?" Susan queried.

"If you pay the valet, they will move your car over here after the club closes," he replied.

"Oh, how convenient."

Mark opened her door for her. She slipped in smiling at her husband.

"Thank you, sweetheart."

"You're very welcome, my dear," replied Mark taking the overnight bag from her and closing the door.

Mark placed both bags in the trunk and got in the car, retrieved the keys from the visor, and drove home.

Chapter 27

When they returned home that morning they only slept for about two hours before what they had enjoyed woke them from their slumber. Susan woke first. Looking at her sleeping husband she smiled and quietly got out of bed. In the kitchen, she made some coffee and sat at the kitchen table gazing at nothing in particular. She thought about what had happened and what they had done the night before and early this morning. She also went over what she had done on Saturday.

She shivered at those thoughts. When she closed her eyes, she saw all the hungry looks the men on Saturday had been giving her as she danced across the stage, taking off her clothes. She just knew they all wanted her, wanted to fuck the shit out of her. She shook with a tiny orgasm.

"Thinking about our weekend?" Mark asked startling her.

"God yes. I was such a slut."

"Yes, but you're my slut, don't ever forget that," Mark said pouring himself a cup of coffee.

"How can I, dear, I love you and want you at my side forever."

"Oh my. And I want you at my side forever. I love you too."

Susan shivered at his words. God, she did love him and knew he loved her. She thought, 'Once you are so in love with someone, the words, I love you, just seem so trite trying to express that love.' She needed something new to express her love for her husband. What though?

"What are you thinking now?" asked Mark.

"Uh... I was just thinking how inadequate 'I love you' sounds and I was trying to think of something else to express my love for you."

"Ah... no need, you have already given me that gift."

"Uh... how?" asked Susan.

"What you did Saturday and Sunday nights, showed me just how much you love me. I hope by letting you do those things I have shown you how much I love you too."

"Oh my god, you did, you did. Thank you, so much for allowing me to do those things for you. I wholeheartedly enjoyed them a lot. God, now I'm become even more turned on," Susan gasped.

"Good. And I get so turned on by you being turned on... I can hardly stand how hard my heart pounds with love, lust, and pride that you are my wife."

"Wow," Susan gasped placing her hand over her mouth.

"Do you want to talk about anything we did?" asked Mark.

"Not yet, dear. I'm still processing what happened. I will tell you I'm not sorry I did what you let me do."

"Good. I want you to enjoy yourself. I know I will."

"Thank you," croaked Susan softly.

She stared at her husband. He was so kind and generous. She could see the love for her in his eyes. She could also see the lust he had for her there too. She smiled slyly at Mark.

* * * *

That night when they went to bed, even though Susan was exhausted, she moved down and took her husband's cock in her mouth. Sucking gently she could feel him start to harden.

"You don't have to do that, dear," he said.

Susan just kept on sucking and bobbing her mouth on his wonderful dick. She couldn't wait for him to cum in her mouth. She was shaking with mini-orgasms as she took him into her throat and out again. Mark was again surprised at what his wife was doing to him. She was deep throating him. She had learned well over the weekend.

"Oh god, I'm going to cum," Mark croaked.

Susan sucked harder, flipping her tongue around the head of his wonderful cock. As the ropes of hot cum shot out of his cock, Susan shook with her orgasm. She swallowed every drop of his gift to her. Mark's cock was pulsing. With each pulse, a rope of semen shot into her mouth. Sighing she swallowed each and every one. When Mark collapsed, she pulled his cock from her mouth and smiled up at him.

"That was wonderful," she said climbing up beside him.

Mark rolled to his side and moved his hand to her breast.

"Oh, not too hard, darling, they are a touch sore," Susan sighed at his touch.

Mark nodded, leaning his head to gently lick and suck on her nipple.

"Okay, sweetheart, I know you would like to pleasure me, but I'm really sore. So, if you don't mind, could we just go to sleep?"

"Of course, dear. Whatever you want."

"Goodnight," Susan said reaching over to turn her bedside lamp off.

"Goodnight to you, my dear," Mark said turning his light off.

Susan sighed as they cuddled together in the middle of the bed. Closing their eyes they were soon both deeply sleeping.

Chapter 28

The next few days flew by for both Susan and Mark. It wasn't until Wednesday evening that Susan felt she was fully recovered from the weekend. She almost dragged Mark to bed right after dinner. They made love that night. Sweet, romantic love. Lots of kissing, touching and slow, very slow, intercourse. After an hour of loving, Susan had one of the most powerful orgasms she could ever remember. Even more powerful than the one she experienced on Sunday night, early Monday morning.

As they lay holding each other, Mark kissing her face gently, Susan sighed.

"God I love you so much," she said softly.

"And I love you," replied Mark teasing her ear with his teeth. "Friday night, I get to watch a roomful of men lust over you as you dance naked for them."

"Oh god," Susan said shuddering with a small orgasm.

Mark just smiled at his wonderful, beautiful wife as he held her in his arms.

"Goodnight my love," Mark whispered.

"Goodnight to you, sweetheart," Susan replied.

Closing their eyes, both of them fell asleep quickly. Friday night would again have Susan taking her clothes off for a large room full of lusting men.

* * * *

Friday at work dragged by. Susan was fidgety all day as she worked. Her assistant noticed and came in, sitting in front of her desk.

"All right, dear, what's going on? You have been jumpy all day. Has Mark done something to upset you?" Sharon asked.

Susan looked up at Sharon. She was surprised but glad her assistant was concerned for her wellbeing.

"Sharon? Uh... nothing is wrong with Mark and me," replied Susan.

"Then why have you been so jumpy all day? You act like you're going to jump out of your skin!"

"Oh god. How do I explain this..."

"Explain what?" Sharon asked.

"Oh, did I say that out loud? Shit," Susan quipped.

"Okay, explain, now."

Susan rose, going to her office door. She closed it and locked it. She came back and sat in the chair next to Sharon. They were more than just co-workers. They were also best friends. It had been a long time since they had really talked about personal things. Was it last year's BBQ at Susan and Mark's house.

"This will have to be just between us. You can't even tell your husband, please."

"Geez. Are you sure you want to tell me?" asked Sharon.

"I have to tell someone or I'll just burst."

"Okay, I promise. No one will ever hear what you say from me," Sharon said crossing her heart with her right index finger.

"Christ, I can't even think straight. Sharon... oh god. How do I start..."

"Just spit it out," Sharon said getting completely frustrated.

"On Friday nights I work as a stripper," Susan blurted.

Sharon sat, eyes wide, staring at her friend and boss. Silence filled the office for a good minute.

"Holy shit!" Sharon croaked shaking her head, wondering if she heard her friend correctly. "What did you just tell me?"

"I will be stripping tonight. I take my clothes off in front of a room full of strange men."

"God damn girl. Does Mark know?"

"Of course. He's the one who told me I could."

"Wait... wait a minute. Mark said you could become a stripper?"

"Yes."

"And you wanted too?" asked Sharon.

"Eventually, yes."

"Eventually?"

"Ah, I guess I should start at the beginning."

"You should," said Sharon.

"Two weeks ago. It was... hell, I forget what day. Anyway, Mark and I started to discuss our fantasies. I went first, then he told me one of his."

"Well?"

"Well, what?" asked Susan.

"What was your fantasy, what was his fantasy?"

"Oh, yeah. Mine was practically nothing..."

"No, no, no, you can't leave me hanging here," Sharon growled.

"Fine. Fine. Mine was about us fucking on the living room floor with the drapes open and when I looked up a man was watching us."

"Oh, that doesn't sound all that kinky. Go on," said Sharon.

"Mark then told me his." Susan paused trying to remember how he phrased his fantasy.

"Go on," Sharon prompted.

"How did he put it, I know. He said, 'you are dancing, across a stage, in a room full of strange men. You start taking off your clothes. Soon you are dancing naked across the stage stopping once in a while in front of a lusty man who hands you money.' God, I was so turned on. That next Wednesday I went to the club and applied for a job as a Dancer. Saturday, I had Mark take me to the club just to see what it was all about.

"After about half an hour, I left to go to the lady's room. You should have seen the look on his face as I appeared on stage and started to dance and take my clothes off. He was so surprised and looked at me with his lusty, loving eyes."

"Holy shit! You really did that?"

"I did. And I will be doing it again tonight," said Susan.

"What club? Maybe Jake and I will stop by to see you," said Sharon.

"NO!" Susan almost screamed. "No, not on my second night. Maybe down the road. I would be so embarrassed if you were there."

"Okay, okay, just let me know when," said Sharon.

"I will, I promise."

"Is Mark there?"

"Yes. He said he wouldn't miss it for the world. Now I think we both better get back to work."

"Okay. Have fun tonight and don't do anything I wouldn't do," Sharon said joking.

"I won't, that's what happens tomorrow night," quipped Susan.

Sharon turned and stared at her friend. Susan just winked hoping Sharon would think she was joking. Sharon chuckled as she opened the door and went back to her desk. Susan was much calmer now that she had talked about what she was doing on Fridays. Then she remembered rule eleven, but they didn't apply to her stripping, did they? She would have to ask Mark tonight.

Chapter 29

When Susan walked in the house, Mark was already home and on the phone. She smiled and waved at him. He waved back and continued to talk with whoever was on the other end. She didn't listen, just went to the bedroom to changed clothes. She didn't have to be at the club until nine, so she had plenty of time to shower and get ready after dinner.

As she came down the stairs Mark was just hanging up the phone. He smiled at the sight of his wife and went to her as she stood looking at him. They hugged, kissed passionately for quite some time. Mark was first to pull back and look into her beautiful eyes. Susan sighed as he gazed at her.

"I have a question," Susan said.

"Shoot," replied Mark.

"Do the rules apply to my stripping?"

"Oh, good question. That depends."

"On what?"

"On whether you are comfortable having your friends and family coming to watch you strip," Mark said. "Why, who did you tell?"

"Sharon. I was fidgety all day, thinking about tonight. She came in to find out what you had done to bother me so much. I told her about your fantasy about me stripping and my striping for the first time last Saturday."

"Did she want to come and watch you?"

"She did. She also wanted to bring her husband. I put her off until I'm a little more comfortable doing... stripping."

"I see. Did you tell her where?"

"No. Not yet."

"Well whether you tell anyone about that is up to you. I have no problem with co-workers coming to see you. Family might be a little more difficult."

"I agree about family and I think letting male co-workers know would be a problem."

"Why?"

"They just might think that I would fuck them because I take my clothes off in front of them."

"Right. Men. We're such pigs." Mark chuckled shaking his head.

"Oh, shut up," Susan growled, punching her husband in the arm.

"Dinner?"

"Out?"

"Sure, why not. What dress will you wear tonight?"

"Suggestions?" asked Susan.

"The blue one," Mark replied.

"Oh god. You want me on display for everyone, don't you?"

"I do. I do." Mark smiled, licking his lips.

Susan shivered as she smiled back and went back to the bedroom, stripped out of the shorts and t-shirt. She then started a bath. She made nice and hot. She poured in some bath salts and some oils. Climbing in she had to go slow. When her pussy touched the water at first she stood up quickly. Turning, she turned the cold water on full force for a couple of seconds. Once again she tried to sit in the tub. The water was cool enough not to scorch her pussy. She was in up to her chin, laying back trying to relax.

She heard Mark come in and groan at the sight of her. She smiled but didn't open her eyes. He left to use the other bathrooms shower. Both of them were bathed and dressed within the hour. Mark walked his lovely wife out to his car and helped her in. At the restaurant, Mark pulled up to the valet parking again. The valet opened Susan's door and did a double-take. Susan Smiled at him as she took his offered hand to help her out. Her dress slid up her thighs as she stepped out. The valet got a good look at her pussy.

He had been staring at her tits but, his eyes immediately focused on her snatch when it came in to view. Susan giggled at him as Mark came around and handed him the keys. Susan pulled the skirt of her dress down and took Mark's offered arm and looking back over her shoulder at the valet, blew him a kiss. The doorman opened the door for them, never taking his eyes off Susan's tits as they jiggled under the transparent top of her dress. Sue smiled at him as they passed.