All Comments on 'Turning the Tables'

by Tigress

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
PopITinMEPopITinMEabout 19 years ago
ah...ah....ahh.....?

Can't wait to see what happens in class tomorrow!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
more!

some great possibilities especially if the Professor has a wife and teenage siblings who become part of the story! More!

APAPabout 19 years ago
Excellent start

This definately warrants being turned into a series. Highly erotic, and with the potential for a very romantic ending...

fakers51fakers51about 19 years ago
Please continue..

Tigress please continue this series, because Iloved the way Ashley Vaughn was able to blackmail the professor into making love to her. She coined a sexy word I have never heard before. "cuntwhore" I think it amy means a man who loves cunt. Please help me our here.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Great Story!

It would make a REALLY good mini-series.

backspinbackspinalmost 19 years ago
Outstanding!

Can"t wait to read the rest of the story. The charecters are poised for so much more with the set up you have established. Keep up your writing, I really think you are on to a truly great story.

KumaKumaalmost 19 years ago
Sequel. Now.

One of the best stories ever, period. I want to see if you can top it.

tillerman1031tillerman1031over 18 years ago
scintillating...

A thoroughly seductive, sensual use of blackmail, made even more real by the positions of the characters... I would love to see more from these two - much, much more!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Very exciting

Unbelievably exciting and true-to-life plot which we can see happening to anyone around us.

I was hoping the story would get more kinky especially since both partners had tea....perhaps u could add some golden showers which the prof is forced to drink striaght from her source? God that would be the height of his humilation....PLEASE write a sequel

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Great

you really need to continue the story. Its really good and i'm sure more people will ask you to continue it.

K5RakitanK5Rakitanover 12 years ago
Yummy

I wish I could do that with my favorite prof!

hayleytrep4hayleytrep4almost 12 years ago

Picturing Michael Fassbender as my professor? Picturing Michael Fassbender as my professor. ;D

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago

fucked up grammar n no proper description.. disappointing !!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
"thesis" ?

At the Ph.D. (doctorate) level , you don't write a thesis (which is a Master's level paper) , but a dissertation .

AnonymousAnonymous23 days ago

Yes, sounds like my experience with my mom's senior cousin who was my guardian at high school but fucked me till I graduated, and would have impregnated me if we’re not same sex. His name is Ben, stout, strong,?hairy, stocky and teaches office practice but I carry impact of his monster dick even while in class. Yet I enjoy it and he was more than devoted to filling my anus almost on daily basis since Fidelia, his wife was living with their daughters at our village while Teacher lived at school with Caly and Gozie.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous