Turning the Wife, Hot Pt. 03: Final

Story Info
The final chapter in the series.
1.4k words
3.89
5.1k
9
Story does not have any tags

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/12/2023
Created 01/28/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 3

After a couple of drinks and a few minutes to gather my strength, the three of us walked back into the room. The apprehension and nerves she felt earlier were gone. Her skin was on fire and the look in her eye was one that simply said, "I'm the star of this show and you're not going to regret it." As she and I were getting back into bed, my brother asked her if he could get a better view. She encouraged him to climb in the bed with us, but to sit or lay there and enjoy the show. As we began to kiss and get back into it, she decided she was in control. She pushed me away and then climbed out of her romper. Laying down, completely naked, she pulled me on top of her and thrust her tongue down my throat. My mind was going crazy. My little shy wife, the goody-good do-gooder, was completely naked in our bed with another man in our bed. All of my senses were on overload and I was loving it. The heat and passion coming from us was causing him to breath, rather loudly, like he was out of breath. She broke our kiss, looked up and him and grinned and then pushed my head down.

She pushed my head down to her pussy and then grabbed the back of my head pushing me in and started grinding on my face and pulling my hair. She had never been more wet. I drove my tongue deep inside her, trying to scoop as much of her juices out of her as possible. I moved up to her clit and gave it light but fast flicks with my tongue while shoving two fingers in her. I was sure to make her cum, but since I had already cum, I wanted to give her that release even knowing it was most likely over once she did. Right as I was sure she was about to flood my face, she reached down and pulled off of her. She quickly then, rolled over and shoved her ass in the air. I rose up and thrust my cock into her and started fucking her the way I know she likes it the most. Hard.

She was ramming out her ass into me as I was moving out of her slowly and ramming into her, hard and fast. I reached out and grabbed her face, allowing my fingers to find her mouth and she sucked my fingers into her mouth. After biting one, I slapped her ass and jerked her hair into the palm of my hand, pulling her head back and arching her back, pushing her breasts upwards and out. When I let her hair go, through panting breaths, she asked him, "like what you see?" He was just mesmerized. He couldn't speak. This guy, my brother, who's been in threesomes before, multiple times, and has had sex with all different ages and levels of hotness, was simply speechless, watching us.

I slowed down and was bringing the tip, just almost out, and then shoving it back in, when I heard her tell him to, "get a better look." He got to his hands and knees and leaned in to watch me sliding in and out of her. She then instructed me to spread her as wide as she would spread, and I did so. I started fucking her hard again, slapping my calls against her clit as I plowed into her. He put his hand on the small of her back and started to slowly move it closer to her ass. I noticed this and looked down to see her reaction and noticed the tip of his cock was scraping back and forth on her left nipple as her tits swayed back and forth. I wasn't certain she could feel it or noticed it, but her head was down like she was looking at it. Right as I nodded to him to grab and massage her ass cheeks, she said, "that's enough, don't go any further." We both laughed and then she pulled off me.

Once I was out of her, she pulled me down to my back and climbed on top of me. She started grinding into me and she grabbed her own breasts and began to lick and suck her nipples. She was looking him dead in the eye the whole time. The more he stroked his own cock, the more her eyes pierced through the night and the harder she rode me. She noticed his precum and dripping down his dick and said as much. She let go of her tits and dropped them to my mouth and told me to suck and bite them while she watched him. My balls ached badly, needing to cum, but I didn't dare allow myself. We were in the homestretch, and I wasn't leaving her hanging.

She raised back up, still rocking back and forth, grinding her clit into my pubic bone, and ran her fingers through her hair. She asked him if they were nice tits and if he was enjoying the show, and he responded with a resounding yes. Then he went one further and asked if he could touch. She told him it was up to me and I didn't know the answer. I was afraid the wrong answer would ruin the night or cause us to miss out on something that she seemed to be enjoying as much as me. So, I took a chance. I told him to put his hand on top of mine and follow my lead. He did so and I reached up to feel and stroke her right breast. Doing this, it allowed for just enough of a feel for the both of them, to give him a little feel, and ease into the comfort for her. This was just about more than she could take. She was fucking and breathing so hard that a little slobber was forming in the corners of her mouth and slowly running down her cheek.

She stopped grounding and started bouncing on my cock. She would raise up to the tip and slam back down. Over and over and over again. At this point, he moved his hand off of mine and was running his hand through her hair and around her neck and down her back. She pulled off of me, laid back down and told me to finish her off with my mouth. I dived back in and began lapping at everything she had to give. The musk, the sweat, and the sex smell coming from her was so great that I thought I would cum without being touched. I looked up from my position and I saw that their hands were intertwined and he was sucking and kissing her fingers. I stopped sucking on her clit so that I could slow down a little bit and watch them. Their faces were getting closer and the breaths lighter. Trying to time it right, just barely a moment before their lips joined, I put my mouth back on her clit and started sucking, while fluttering my tongue over it lightly. That did it. She grabbed the back of his head and kissed him so strongly that her hands were white knuckling.

She can barely stand me touching her pussy once she's orgasmed because of the sensitivity. She pushed my head away and to my surprise, pulled him on top of her, grabbed his cock and shoved it in. She was out of control, and I was mesmerized. Unfortunately, I guess my brother had been so worked up from watching, he couldn't last. Within just a minute or two, he pulled out of her and shot a rope of cum that landed on her tits and throat. We were all spent. He got up to get a tissue for her to clean his cum off of her with and I moved up to her head to kiss her and thank her. He just stood there looking at us. She looked at him, grinned and told him that it was time for him to leave. He dressed and said thanks, and then left.

She asked me how I felt and I told her that I loved her more than I ever had. I asked her how she felt and she said she wasn't sure, but didn't hate it. I have another story to tell one day soon, so you can guess...