Turning up the Heat Ch. 03

Story Info
Passed out, he awakens to a handjob from two ladies.
1k words
4.16
4.4k
3
0

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 07/01/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

1998

Ozarks

Please note: all characters are 18 years or older.

Tyreese was used to pushing his six foot two, African-American body hard. He'd played basketball games back to back without so much as looking at the bench.

Today however he was exhausted! A day on the beach followed by two rounds of sex with his girlfriend and he was ready for a good nap!

'What was that?' Tyreese wondered to himself without moving.

He long ago learned how to fall asleep fast and hard and when danger neared to awaken alert and cautious.

'Aw... snap!' Tyreese thought to himself after he sniffed the air lightly; he detected Jun's distinct perfume.

"Like what you saw?" Came Jun's voice in a whispher nearby.

Tyreese didn't move or respond, he instead kept his breathing steady, but he felt anything but steady.

"No..." Said a second voice, it took a sleepy Tyreese a moment to guess it was Anura.

"Why not?" Hissed Jun, trying not to raise her voice.

"All I could see was his back and ass." Anura pouted.

'Did that bitch just say black ass?' Tyreese wondered to himself as he resisted the urge to rise up and shout.

As Tyreese fought to control himself, he had lost track of their discussion amid his musings. The women were now seated on each side of him on the bed.

"Is it actually as big as you say?" Asked Anura.

Tyreese didn't see Jun's hands as she indicated his length, based on Anura's gasp followed by a small giggle Jun may have exaggerated a tad.

"Let me see it!" Anura begged.

"You had your chance!" Jun snapped.

Tyreese wondered if the women even cared that he was there and sleeping.

"Just a peek?" Anura asked, "A small look?"

"No!" Jun exclaimed.

Tyreese could feel a cool sensation wash over his flesh as the sheet was drawn from his stomach to expose his body. He felt like a cadaver with two detectives chatting over what had killed him.

"That is BIG!" Anura said wide eyed.

"Told you!" Jun stated matter of factly.

"Wow!" Anura said, "bigger than anyone I've been with!"

"That's what he looks like soft!" Jun proclaimed.

"Oh yeah?" Anura replied.

Tyreese felt a small hands grasp his thick black tool, he assumed it was Jun.

"What are you doing?" Jun asked.

"I want to feel how thick it is." Anura replied innocently.

"You could have asked." Was Jun's response.

Tyreese couldn't help but get excited by this, he kept a grip on his breathing; however his manhood did not get the memo.

"Jesus!" Exclaimed Anura, "it's getting bigger!"

"That happens," Jun said acting like it wasn't a big deal, "he gets hard in his sleep all the time."

"He does!" A bewildered Anura said.

"Wait until it pokes you in the back when you're trying to sleep, it won't be as exciting..." Jun responded with a huff.

Tyreese could feel Anura stoking upwards, then back down. He suppressed a groan.

"I didn't say you could do that!" Jun protested.

"Come on Jun," Anura pleaded, "I'm not jerking him off, I just want to see how big it gets."

"Well I don't like it." Jun snipped.

Tyreese was pretty sure he was getting a handy, but if Anura wanted to use some sort of fiction, he was ok with it.

"Come on Jun..." Anura teased, "I thought you were cool?"

"Girl you know that I am!" Jun protested, "Just make sure you stop when it's fully grown!"

"Deal!" Anura said.

Tyreese didn't hear a handshake, but it sure felt to him like they came to some sort of agreement. Meanwhile his penis continued to uncoil under Anura's attention.

"Oh..." Anura purred, "this is nice..."

"Yeah..." Jun agreed.

Tyreese could certain the two women were hypnotized by his erection. He was fully hard and Anura didn't seem to be stopping.

He could no longer regulate his breath; deep gasps and grunts followed as that petite hand stroked him good.

"Holy shit!" Anura shrieked.

"Oh!!!" Jun said simultaneously.

Tyreese could feel himself cumming; this being his third orgasm, he was certain it wasn't a great amount of semen.

He couldn't see it, but what he did produce shot straight up into the air surprising both women.

Tyreese wasn't a fan of being jerked off that way, he'd rather a blowjob, or just do it himself.

"It's all over my hand..." Anura stated letting go of his deflating anaconda.

SLAP!

Went his penis as it hit his stomach.

"What is that in your hair?" Jun asked.

"Ew!!!!" Anura exclaimed. "Is it what I think it is????"

"It's a bunch of small white drops," Jun said between laughs, "if it isn't cum, then girl you have glue in your hair!"

"Ah!!!!" Anura said loudly.

Tyreese could feel someone get up from the bed.

"You have it too!" Anura said pointing.

"Son of a bitch!" Jun said. "I just had a shower!"

Tyreese wanted to laugh, the women screamed out loud! It was as if he had chased them with a frog!

"So gross!" Anura said.

"I warned you!" Jun threatened.

"You didn't say it'd get on my hands... or my hair!" Anura argued.

"I told you to stop before it happened!" Jun said scolding her friend.

"Ugh!" replied a disgusted Anura said.

"You're lucky he isn't awake!" Jun said in a firm tone.

"Wha?" Anura replied.

"He'd paint your pretty little face all white!" Said Jun loudly.

Tyreese wanted to cover his ears, they were both going crazy.!

"Ew!!!" Anura said from across the room, Tyreese assumed she was about to leave.

"Yeah!" Jun said. "He did it to me earlier... right in the face!"

"Ew!!!" Anura said, "that's just gross!"

Tyreese could hear her voice getting fainter, it was as if she were leaving the room, but still shouting.

"I loved it!" Jun said yelling. "It made me cum!"

Tyreese was hard for a fourth time, however the sound of the shower told him he was alone with his erection.

"Girls..." He huffed as he fluffed the pillow to lay his head on it and to go back to sleep.

As sleep started to pull at him Tyreese realized that he never did smell Anura's perfume...

'Was she wearing Jun's?' He pondered as he went unconscious.