Turnons - A Game of Dares Ch. 04

Story Info
Failure brings Alex to face a challenging choice.
2.6k words
4.73
26.7k
26

Part 4 of the 14 part series

Updated 04/21/2024
Created 04/10/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

- I was wondering if you had a spare minute for me, professor.

- Yes, Susie.

Alex answered mechanically. Her mind was elsewhere. Give me just a second, she managed to say with a feeble voice as her heart started beating faster again. She took the phone from her back pocket, the screen lit up and showed a bright red banner. Another one.

The countdown had already begun: she only had 2 minutes and 45 seconds if she wanted to keep this thing going. Or she could just ignore the notification. Ignore the last crazy hours. Ignore last night. Ignore the feelings that came up as she uploaded a video or a photo. Let go of all of it and go back to her ordinary life, to her ordinary self.

- Let's talk in my office.

Her office wasn't actually her own. It was a room she shared with another PhD student, and the anteroom to the study of professor Croft, her direct supervisor. It was on the first floor, near the elevator.

It took them two minutes to reach the door. Then, as she was taking her key from the pocket, Alex hesitated. Could she ignore the urge that was devouring her? That she had kept under control until the night before and now had been unleashed keeping her soul awake and vigilant? Was she ready to let go of something she had just begun to experience after she had spent years just imagining it? And if the answer to all those questions was "no, God, I can't let that happen" as her heart suggested, what was she willing to risk in return?

- Would you wait for me here for a minute, Susie? - she said to the girl turning the key inside the keyhole - I need to clear up my desk from some evaluation papers and I'll let you in.

Susie nodded quietly and took a seat next to the door.

Alex entered the office and closed the door behind her. Luckily enough the place was deserted. She quickly left everything she was carrying on her desk and as her life depended on it she took her cardigan and her top off. She was topless in her office. She hadn't even checked if she could somehow be seen from the windows. She had just the damn countdown in mind.

She unblocked her phone as fast as she could, clicked on Turnons notification, waited a second that felt a lot longer before the camera popped up on the screen and clicked away to shoot a photo.

As the picture was uploaded to her profile she noticed the flash dare permanent notification was still there. She opened it to discover the countdown was already over by the time the picture was taken. It just hadn't stopped when she clicked on it. The few seconds she still had by the time she reached her room were not enough.

*Your picture has been successfully uploaded on your Turnons profile!*

Alex wanted to cry.

She clicked on the new notification anyway and saw a glimpse of her scared face and a blurry image of her tits, in a familiar setting. She could easily recognize the room she was in and her face was somewhat on sight, at least that was her very first thought.

Taking a better look it was clear that only a small part of her face was visible and, along with the angle and the fuzziness of the picture, it was improbable that anyone could understand it was her and where the picture was taken. Not mentioning how remote was the chance that someone she knew could actually stumble across that pic. And yet they were all possibilities, remote maybe, but not impossible.

She was about to have a panic attack because of all the thoughts that crossed her mind in the last couple of minutes. She was a mess. And the message she got right in the middle of that crisis was just too much.

SubtleG: I'm sorry you failed, Nina. I was enjoying our game, but as I said I had to test you, and you couldn't keep up. I'm sure it's for the best. Don't worry you will have plenty of new chances to challenge yourself, I'm sure. G.

This time tears started falling from her eyes. She was angry and she felt stupid, and used, and helpless. And in that state of mind she wrote back.

Nina: No, please. Give me another chance. Just this time. I'm really motivated to go on, don't take this from me.

Alex didn't even know where that came from. Her hands were moving on their own accord when she composed the message. Maybe she was just being honest, true to herself, and that was what it felt like: no need to think about what she was writing, because it was true. Perhaps SubtleG somehow understood it.

SubtleG: Ok Nina. I'm willing to try. But this time I need a token of goodwill from you. You need to go to your privacy settings and allow Turnons users on your friends list to share your contents. I'm the only one on your list right now and I promise I won't abuse this power. I won't share a single pic or video. Unless you fail the next dare I'll give you. It's a matter of trust. You'll need to trust me and feel accountable for your actions and your words. You said you wanted a second chance: this is it. There won't be a third. Tell me now if you want to continue or stop.

Alex wasn't in the best emotional state to take that decision. She wasn't in the most appropriate situation to have that conversation. And quite honestly she wasn't in her right mind to understand any of that.

She wrote: I want to continue.

Her hands weren't shaking now as she clicked on her profile settings, found the option: "Allow users to share your media". She could now choose between:

- Never allow sharing (this is your current setting)

- Allow your Turnons friends to share your media with other Turnons users

- Allow any Turnons registered user to share your media with other Turnons users

- Allow any user to share or download your media.

Alex took a deep breath and clicked on the second option.

All of a sudden she was shivering as she realised she was still standing half naked in the middle of the room. Quickly she took her top from the floor and put it on. Right before her new dare arrived.

*

New Dare from SubtleG

I really appreciate your attitude, Nina, but we'll need more than that. We need proof you are suited and ready for this.

For your new dare you need to start a live video and for the next five minutes you are going to masturbate. You can use your fingers, a toy, another kind of tool, and do whatever you want to bring yourself to the edge of climax.

From the moment you start you are not allowed to stop until you reach the edge of climax or the 5 minutes are up.

If you manage to reach the edge during the five minutes you will stop masturbating for ten seconds and then start again, in this case you won't stop until your time is up or you reach your second edge, whichever comes last.

Wherever you are now that's where you'll shoot the video.

Your pussy must be clearly on show. Make sure your panties don't get in the way. Take them off if you're more confident it will give me a better view, but if you decide to do that you won't put them back on until I give you explicit permission to do so.

You have 2 minutes to start the live streaming.

If you fail to comply with any of the requirements of this dare I will share each and everyone of your pictures and videos with my friends here on Turnons and I can assure they're quite a lot. Maybe someone you know? I don't want to do that, but I think at this point you needed a little push.

Good luck.

Time left to complete the dare: 7 minutes

*

Fuck Fuck Fuck.

She couldn't go through with it, right? The only rational thing to do was to chicken out. She couldn't put her job in jeopardy like that. She already took it too far, now she had to shut down the crazy part of her brain that put her in this position and let it all go.

Alex clicked on her profile settings again, she looked for the privacy settings, but when she tried to change them back to revoke the download/sharing authorization the option simply wasn't there anymore. She looked for it anywhere but the fact was now the most restrictive privacy setting for media sharing and downloading was "Allow your Turnons friends to share your media with other Turnons users".

What now? She surely had just a minute or so to follow SubtleG's directions. Was he going to do something if she failed? Was it a game anymore? Could she risk it?

The point was she didn't have time for answers. She had to make a decision.

Alex will never know which part of her made the choice, the horny broken part that deep down was getting off on that no way out scenario, or the scared rational part that wanted to protect her privacy.

The only thing she knew was that she was now sitting in her chair quickly taking off her panties under her skirt. She took her phone and easily found the live streaming option on Turnons. Her frontal camera activated, taking her by surprise, but fortunately enough the phone was already pointing down.

She clinched it between her thighs. She was looking for a better position for it, but at the sametime she wanted this to be over as soon as possible. The image on the screen was already showing a not so clear image of her pussy. Alex rolled her skirt up a bit and moved the chair closer to her desk trying to block the phone between the bottom panel of the desk and her seat. She was determined to show as little as possible while still complying to SubtleG's instructions.

Her hand started moving on her left thigh and then reached her pussy. A gentle stroke was enough to sense the wetness that she already felt by the time her panties were off. In a few seconds two of her fingers were already inside her pussy. Right then after two fast knocks on the door Susie walked in, uninvited.

- I'm sorry professor, can we talk now?

Alex's heart lost a beat.

It would have taken a little while for her to realise that the panel of her desk was preventing her from being completely exposed, and that Susie could hardly see anything too unusual from where she was standing. Alex prayed Susie couldn't see the panties on the floor as she was trying to pull them under her feet, sweating from the effort of keeping her thighs and torso completely still while doing so.

The teacher's silence encouraged Susie to come in. She stopped midway to pick up something from the floor: Alex's cardigan.

- Is that your sweater?

- Uh? Oh, yes, thank you. It must've fallen off the chair

Alex's voice was hoarse. She noticed her left hand was still touching her pussy under the table. That made her focus on her predicament: her skirt was basically folded up to her waist, the phone was blocked between her thighs, her panties were still on the floor even if hidden under her feet, and... God! If she wanted to keep her adventures private she had to keep going, keep masturbating, hoping SubtleG had not already considered that pause as an unforgivable mistake.

Susie got closer to the desk and with her free hand Alex pointed to the chair on the other side: sitting down the chances that the girl could actually see something were close to zero.

Come on Alex, come on, she thought, you can do it, calm down.

Her hand started to move again and to Alex's surprise she found her pussy was even more soaked than before. Her nipples had never been so hard and this thought stimulated yet another exciting and compromising image in her mind: the view she was offering to Susie, her face flushed, her tits tightly wrapped in a thin white top, her nipples blatantly exposed without a bra to protect them. The blonde girl though seemed not to pay too much attention to any of that. She left the cardigan on the side of the table and started talking.

Alex did her best to listen to her but the only thing she could think of was the noise her wet pussy was making as she pushed her fingers in and out, and then moved them on her labia and her clitoris. Her strength focused on keeping the phone in place, her will on holding back the moans as her breath was becoming more frantic every second.

Could Susie tell what was going on under the desk. Was her fast breathing as obvious as it was to her? Could she smell her? Jesus why all of that was turning her on more than scaring her? What was wrong with her? She wasn't even attracted to girls and yet the mere presence of Susie in the room had heightened all her senses and feelings. Was it the risk of being exposed? Was it just having an audience? Her fingers were moving faster now as Alex could feel climax approaching. She bit her lower lip while looking down for a second and then again straight at Susie.

- So, do you think that topic would be ok?

Alex honestly didn't know what she was talking about. And her mind was too blurry now to notice how the student's eyes from time to time were ogling her, trying to figure out what was wrong with her, or simply outlining her semi-exposed breasts under that flimsy top.

- Yes. - Alex almost moaned, then summoned the strength to gain some composure and added: - Yes, I don't see why not.

- It's decided. Thank you professor Marshall. - said Susie smiling and getting up on her feet - Then I'll send you a draft before our next seminar lesson, so we can review it together next week.

- A draft? - Alex mumbled

- Sure, of the paper you'll be reviewing. Well at least of the first chapter if that's ok.

Whatever she agreed to, it was probably too late or too complicated to back out now. And more importantly Susie was about to leave and Alex didn't have any intention to stop her. So she just nodded and Susie moved a few steps towards the door. Then she stopped for a second.

- And professor, I would keep that sweater on. It's ok when it's just us girls around, but you know some of the boys here are real pigs. - And off she went.

Alex wanted to die. She also wanted to climax so bad she let out a long moan. The phone fell to the floor. Alex quickly retrieved it, withdrawing her soaked hand from her pussy and reaching for the phone under the desk. Trying her best to prevent her face from showing on the camera, she took a look at the streaming timer. 8 minutes, 1 viewer.

She ended the live stream and sat back on the chair as sweat was coming down her spine.

A couple of notifications made her phone vibrate, but she didn't check it yet. Her eyes were lost. She was catching her breath after a long run. And a thought was starting to take shape in her head: did Susie call her professor Marshall?