Turnons - A Game of Dares Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

*New Dare - Time left: 1 hour*

- Excuse me, I have to make a call. If the waiter comes back I'll get the club sandwich.

Alex went back outside to check the notification.

*

New Dare

Level 2

Be friendly-er.

You can do better than this.

You have only one user in your friend list. Before the day ends add at least 5 more.

Time left to complete the dare: 1 hour

*

Like she could afford more people to see her profile. She clicked on reject and another penalty notification came straight up.

*

Shoot, girl, Another penalty!

Well you're lucky: you can still choose one of two options:

Increase the number of daily dares by 1

or

Increase the level of automated dares by 1

*

Naturally she didn't even think about it and clicked on the second option.The next thing she saw on the screen was a warning:

*You have refused 2 out of 3 automated dares today. Remember: you will receive a number of automated dares equal to the number of daily dares you selected. If you fail to complete your daily dares you will be considered an inactive user.*

The words "inactive user" were a link, and this time Alex wasn't in the right mood to skip on details. She clicked and her eyes widened as she read the conditions for inactive accounts.

*

Inactive users do not have access to their Turnons accounts anymore. By inactivating their accounts, users give up their rights on info and media contents, which therefore become legal property of Turnons Ltd. and can be used for any purpose linked to Turnons App. Inactive users' profiles are set to "public" and therefore available for any other user on Turnons as well as search engines' indexing.

*

This was a fucking nightmare. She had to find a way out. She had to. But in the meantime she had to do everything in her power to protect herself.

Her phone chimed again.

*

New Dare

Level 3

Be bold.

It seems like you are not getting the attention you deserve! Add at least 7 Turnons users to your friend list and send them a video message where you ask them nicely to please send you some dares to complete. Try to be friendly. To verify it's you in the video please state your Turnons username and include your face, or wear the same outfit you are wearing in your profile picture.

Time left to complete the dare: 30 minutes

*

Seven. Basically the app was asking her to post a topless video of herself begging seven strangers to give her naughty dares to complete. Her heart was pounding in her chest.

She could reject this one too, right?

She had no automated dare left after this one. And then what? She would have asked SubtleG to send her two more dares. That was it. She would have asked him to be understanding. That would have prevented her profile from going public, and that night or the following day she would have figured out a way to end it. Why, why did all of it feel so damn exciting? Why was she so turned on? She was actually picturing what she would have said in the video, how she would have played with her nipples while begging, how wet her pussy would have been.

Alex decided to send a message to SubtleG right away. Luckily enough he answered immediately.

SubtleG: Hi Alex, I'm glad you asked me for more dares, but I'm afraid I have run out of dares to give. There's a cap for dare givers too, you know? And it seems like I'm pretty popular around here. I guess I'll hear from you later. But hey, there is always tomorrow! Take care.

Fuck fuck fuck. She was trapped. Think Alex. Come on.

"Hey G" she tried to be as cool as she could "just one last question: do everybody see all my contents on my profile or just you?"

SubtleG: Don't worry pet, proofs of completion are shared only with the user who assigned you a dare. Unless you decide to share it as a public post, or if he does (when allowed, of course). But I told you: your secret is safe with me.

One dodged bullet at least. Still taking the dare meant getting more and more exposed. But what choice did she have? She clicked on "accept dare".

- Alex! Come on, your sandwich is here already.

- Coming.

Richard waited for her to come back inside and closed the restaurant's door behind them.

As she walked to the table, Alex kept her eyes on the phone: after she accepted the dare, as she was answering Richard's call, the timer had already set off. She had 30 minutes.

*

- Hi, I'm Alex, it would be nice if you could add me to your friend list.

No. She... that was not her nickname. She trashed it.

- Hi there, I'm Slutty Alex, why don't you add me to your friend list? I'm new on Turnons and I'd like to get some dares.

She felt a shiver down her spine as she said her nickname out loud. The camera framed her topless torso perfectly, her breasts, pushed together by her arms posture as she held the phone, looked even bigger. They were not that big were they? That prominent. God what must they look like with that thin top on? What kind of show had she been putting on?

Without her lips moving in the shot it still looked like a fake or something. What if nobody answered? What if she failed the dare and got another penalty? What if she couldn't get anyone to add her and send her dares, and her account went inactive? She had to be convincing, so she tried just to add some more details.

She trashed this video too and started over again. This time Alex lifted up the camera, just enough to get her lips inside the frame. Just like that it became more personal already.

- Hi, I'm Slutty Alex, I'm kind of a closet exhibitionist.

Her breasts were still the centre of attention. Her trembling lips though made it all look hotter, even to her.

- I like to fantasise about being gently but steadily pushed towards more and more daring scenarios. I would like to add you to my friend list, if you'll accept this request, that is.

The image on the phone shaked a little as she pulled her left hand closer to her body, and then started moving it softly over her breast. Almost without noticing it, Alex started torturing her nipple. She was recording a video message she would have sent to strangers. She would have asked them to give her tasks, dares. She was going to be more and more exposed. She couldn't control the flow of her thoughts, as well as the flow of the words that now were coming out of her mouth on their own accord.

- I would like you to send me dares that help me explore my fantasies. Even push me beyond. I would like to be seduced into giving in. Follow the downward path - Alex became to moan as her hand reached under her skirt finding her naked wet pussy - until what now seems obscene and outrageous will become my new normal. Until I'll have no chance but consider myself just an exhibitionist slut. Until... - she was on the verge of an orgasm so quick and unexpected she couldn't hold back much longer.

- Alex, are you in there?

Shit, she hadn't even heard the bathroom door opening. Annie was now in the anteroom. Before the situation could get out of hand like it happened earlier in her office, Alex stopped the video recording at once.

- Yes, yes I'm here. - she stuttered with a blatantly shaking voice.

- Is everything alright?

- Yeah, uhm, just you know it's not my best day.

- I figured something like that. If you need a tampon I have one.

- Uh? Oh yes, thanks.

That worked as a cover up, but looking at the screen there wasn't too much to be happy about. She only had a few minutes left, and she still had to send the video. Then god knows how long it would take for users to answer her request. She had to record a new video though, she clearly couldn't send the one she just recorded.

- It's gonna be hard if you don't open the door.

Gosh, she quickly put her top back down to cover her breasts, and opened the door.

- You must be really unwell, uh? You look really flushed. - said Annie giving her the tampon. - Look, you do not need to stay here with me and Richard. I'll make up an excuse for him so you do not have to explain yourself. I guess it could be a little embarrassing discussing this kind of stuff with your boss.

- Thanks, you are great.

- I need just one favour to ask in return.

- Sure.

- Would you let me pee before going back in? Just a minute, I've been holding it forever. - said Annie laughing.

Alex tried to smile and nodded. As soon as the door closed she looked at her phone again. Four minutes. There was no way she could get back in there, record another video and get seven users to accept her request in so little time, right? It took her too long to select the users to contact and then she was so stupid to get carried away and now what?

The preview of the request with her video attached was still showing on the phone. A tear of frustration and excitement came down her chick as she considered the idea of clicking "Send".

She couldn't, it was too much, that video was exposing on a whole other level. Only on her worst (or best) nights she came to confess that kind of stuff, and it was always to strangers on random erotic chats. With no real consequences. But now? Alex couldn't even make sense of the last twelve hours. Twelve hours for fuck's sake. That app was turning her world upside down.

No. She let out a whimper.

She was turning her world upside down on her own. Like her father used to tell her she was very good at self sabotage. Why was she so dumb? Even a minute before, she just couldn't help it, it was like her own body was betraying her. Her own mind.

All of a sudden Annie was back out. Alex flinched a second and turned the phone down immediately.

- All yours, I'll get back to the table.

- Yes, thanks again.

Alex waited for Annie to leave and went back in. There wasn't much time. There was no time at all. She unblocked the phone and was welcomed by a wall of notifications.

*You have a new friend on Turnons*

*You have a new friend on Turnons*

*You have a new friend on Turnons*

*You have a new friend on Turnons*

*You have a new friend on Turnons*

*You have a new friend on Turnons*

*You have a new friend on Turnons*

*You have a new friend on Turnons*

*You have a new friend on Turnons*

*You have a new friend on Turnons*

*You have a new friend on Turnons*

*You have a new friend on Turnons*

What. The. Fuck.

*

- You know, I thought that girl was a little bit more... liberated? - said Annie as she sat back.

- Who, Alex?

- Yes, tackling that kind of topic for her first seminar, and the way she talked about it. That and the obvious lack of bra. I thought she was a badass feminist. Even a bit of a spoof.

- Yes? I honestly didn't notice.

- Oh come on, fuck you Rich, you couldn't take your eyes off her tits.

Both laughed a bit. Then Richard looked at Annie and smiled.

- You must admit it was a challenging view.

- I'll give you that.

- Why did you say that, anyway? The liberated thing.

- Oh nothing, she has her period and she was probably too embarrassed to tell you she didn't feel like having lunch out. Girls should be more open about it, it's not like we should be ashamed of our biology.

- Who's the spoof feminist now?

- Fuck you again. Oh there she is. Act like I made up an excuse for her leaving.

Alex came up to the table with a fake smile on her face and collected the bag.

- I'm sorry I have to leave, I received a call and...

- Yeah don't worry, Annie told me. I'll see you tomorrow, then. And don't forget we still have to discuss your seminar plan.

- I won't. Thanks. And here's for the...

- Nonsense. The department is paying this one. Go get some rest.

Alex waived goodbye and walked towards the exit without worrying too much about what Richard said.

- You are bad at this. - said Annie as soon as she left - Go get some rest?

- Sorry. I AM bad at this. So... you don't wear a bra either when you're on your period, or..

- Oh shut up, wanker.

They both laughed again as Alex got finally to the door.

She used her bag and arms to shield her breasts. Her nipples were so hard they could have poked a hole through the fabric. Her breath was erratic.

She checked her phone: her Uber was just a minute away. Once home she would have figured out what to do next.

12