All Comments on 'Turnons - A Game of Dares Ch. 13'

by erotica4theshyexhibitionist

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I like this new version of the dare. While it's still a conservative twist, I like how you spent some more time on it and set the scene for future implications (I hope at least)

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Very nice.

durabritedurabriteover 1 year ago

Worth the wait - maybe the best chapter yet! Can’t wait to see how quickly things escalate for Slutty Alex!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Nice to have a new chapter, and it’s your story, but it’s a turn off to me when things escalate in a story. Most authors can’t handle it well, and usually things go too out of reality for me to keep enjoying the story. I’m gonna keep reading because you didn’t give me a reason not to, but I’m kinda afraid of what’s coming for Alex. I like her dynamics with DarkPassenger, SubtleG and her job (I also don’t like when the sub quits his/her job, but this is more of personal taste than a real issue with your writing), I hope that this aspect doesn’t change.

Regarding the chapter, the final scene was really well written, Alex’s struggle with what to choose and the consequences was well described. I hope that the wait for next chapter will be shorter!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Loved it, as usual. Can’t wait to read more.

erotica4theshyexhibitionisterotica4theshyexhibitionistover 1 year agoAuthor

Thanks everybody for the feedbacks as usual.

To the anon worried things for Alex could escalate and go too far: well, I do share your concerns as a reader, but I also like when things escalate in this kind of stories. The hardest part is finding a way to avoid asking too much from the reader to believe your story. It’s still fiction, it’s still erotica, from my point of view it doesn’t have to be absolutely realistic but plausible. The way characters act and react should be consistent. But at the end of the day some room must be left for a little fantasy, not too much, not too fast, at least that’s how I see it

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

The last time this author did this work, there were in my view, 2 camps of commenters: those that wanted the heat turned up with 'escalations' and those that did not. I was wrong to have participated in that debate. I will take whatever the author, who is clearly VERY talented, gifts us with. ***WIthout*** trying to influence her creative direction either way. I really hope that everyone else here, let's her do her thing. Let's see where her own tastes take things. For someone this good, I really do want to see what pictures her imagination paints -- and seriously, there are few here, very few of us, ***** if any *****, that would in my not humble opinion, be likely to improve the stories narrative. Let her be. And don't tempt people like me to jump in to counter steer things. Please.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

PS: I'd like to add the following to my comment of hoping people will leave the author to her own directions. It IS her story after all. What a HUGE compliment it is to the author, that so many of us feel so strongly about her work, that we all DO want to influence the narrative. And I hope she both understands this, and NEVER undervalues what she brings to others when she creates. It really IS VERY special. Author. You had haters ? Seriously ? No, I think the opposite are mostly here. Strong admirers.

jofeyesjofeyesover 1 year ago

I like this new version. Dares and flashbacks seem to be clearer now. Very well written. My only suggestion is to recap more in detail the app achievements every morning. Maybe a list of the rules in force can be useful.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

“ It’s still fiction, it’s still erotica, from my point of view it doesn’t have to be absolutely realistic but plausible.”. Yes, that’s it! You put my feelings in words better than I did. I like this story because even though it’s erotica, it’s plausible, and I was afraid that it wouldn’t be anymore. But you

are giving all the reasons, by your writing, that you can handle it well. The escalation is going one degree at a time, and I focused in previous experiencies with other stories instead of focusing that you are doing a good work. Sorry for giving the impression that I’m trying to meddle in your writing, that was not my intention.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I love that story......please keep a good balanced speed on further developments and take your time... I'd love to read and enjoy the story progress for years to come!!!!!! :-)

Stevewu609Stevewu609over 1 year ago

As I've said a few times, I love this story. I love the character, the app, the combination of external pressure and internal desire both pushing Alex father than she ever thought, the app tricking her and slowly trapping her more and more, and so on. I love stories with rules the character has to follow and with options the character has to choose from (or leave to chance like with a roll of dice, a la Rockwellray0, or spin of a wheel, a la iwroteathing). The options thing allows for some imagination of different scenarios without the author having to flesh them all out. And it allows for teasing some extreme scenarios that don't end up happening (yet, at least---I love how you've teased her having to show her face/reveal her full name/ID card a few times!). I also like when dares/challenges/actions can't be undone or have a risk of being irreversible (like posting something online that could be copied/saved before removed).

* * * * *

So I love love love this photo dare. I love that she's forced to do it but also only if she gets horny enough, so it's a mix of external/internal pressure. I love the fact that she has to choose from not great to terrible options for where she is forced to post the pictures. I love that she can't undo the choices she's made. I really love the "Slutty Alex" pornhub account she can't control and I can't wait for more and more stuff to end up on there. I love the phone background/wallpaper (which hopefully she can't undo because the app's control of the settings is somehow locked and wallpapers can only be changed through TurnOns now). I love that nobody has seen the phone wallpapers (and maybe never will) but the risk is ongoing. Locked or unlocked, her phone always has her nude body on it (no face, I'm guessing?). Anyway, I hope to see another dare in the future with a similar premise of Alex having to choose where to "post"/send photos/videos she has to do for a dare.

* * * * *

P.S., you might want to make Alex do a "verification" pic/vid where she holds a crinkled piece of paper saying "SluttyAlex," the date, etc. in a future dare that also gets posted to PH (possibly without her realizing that's the reason for it). This isn't just for the sake of "realism" about verifying PH accounts but also because it makes the whole PH online public exposure even more irreversible (humiliation kink!), IMO, since it'll be a "verified account" she can't access, making it even more of a challenge to get taken down.

KarobKarobover 1 year ago

I love her desperation. I love that you have us counting the remaining buttons on her dress.

erotica4theshyexhibitionisterotica4theshyexhibitionistover 1 year agoAuthor

Hi guys, thanks for all the support you're showing me, really.

It is stimulating discussing this kind of topics. I'm happy a lot of you enjoy the story and the way things escalate. Next chapter will see Alex taking a big step, so I hope I've been able to build up to it in the right way.

As for the rules recap that's coming up too: the "daily reports" will get increasingly informative as the story goes on to help you keep track of everything.

I'm just refining chapter 14 and I will submit it soon. Hope you'll enjoy it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I feel like its Christmas !!! And i'm a kid early in the morning that can't sleep waiting to open my presents soon !! :) Thank-You Author !!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Great story. I like the description of the side boob - as Alex continues I hope under boob becomes a regluar description for us voyeurs! Several chapters were so intense it was hard to read. Sexy, even if I felt like a little like a little kid watching a suspense film with my eyes closed! I also love the dialogue Alex has online and hope soon she has the same with her room mate. Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

On the one hand I like the story on the other hand I don't personally think Alex should have her family or job situation

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous