All Comments on 'Tutoring Tutor Girl Ch. 03'

by MTL17

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
The title needs spell check

You have two spellings of tutor. The wrong one in the title. Plus you started spelling things wrong in Pg. 4. Get an editor. It helps. Because of that it only gets 4 stars. Otherwise, a very hot story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

still find your work amazing, but miss the non-consent aspect it used to have, would it be possible for the next piece to have rachel dissing one of them, with the three of them then making rachel their bitch? or perhaps rachel fucks haley and the others get Rachel back.

Still Love your work though, love reading about anal

ps DEB IS FIT AS FUCK

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
More please

First of all: Another great story!!

Please write more OTH-based stories!!

Also can you include maybe some other characters??

parputter69parputter69over 12 years ago
Onederful

Another excellent chapter. Can't wait for Ch.04. Would that be when Haley gives herself to her first strap-on? Who else can Peyton and Brooke turn in to lesbian sluts?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMTL17@MTL17
I am not a professional writer and welcome constructive criticism. Any stories I write that are loosely based on a celebrity or TV character comes from a place of fan worship and boredom. My stories feature themes of predominantly one woman dominating another. Strap-on anal se...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES