All Comments on 'Twelve Days a Slave Ch. 13'

by The_Technician

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Thank you!

Enjoyed your story. Appreciate that you finished it and gave us a HEA ending.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
A story of torture

Neither erotic or interesting.

gentleone58gentleone58almost 8 years ago
Different but Interesting

I enjoyed this story even though I would not enjoy what Missy had to go through. It was interesting as each day was different and it did not take very long until they fell in love either. The day Missy was to be caned William found it hard to eat which showed her cared for her more than just to carry out the penal punishment and sentence. I would have liked them to wait the year though to marry so she was a free woman and she could always wear a wig and lead a more normal life. I found it interesting that Missy was willing to continue putting on shows long term even though she didn't have to. It was not consensual and only parts of it became erotic or showed the pain could bring her pleasure, but you forewarned us of this. You have a great imagination and some may not have liked this I did although I would not like this type of story to become regular. The ending was a real charm as well.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
OMG

Loved this story. Thank you thank you. Plz if there is a book that comes out with further adventures of them plz let us know. Id buy it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
disappointing

disappointing ending ...

Only two stars, for me, for this ending, sorry

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Bored With Character and Story?

The ending was weak and saccharine. The same activity that was a barely endured punishment is now a no big deal when done over the whole year? He says her punishment is over but says the same things will be done to her multiple times a week for a year. Really?

I realize this is fiction. But turning Stockholm Syndrome into sweet romance is just a lazy way to end a story.

The story began strong and full of interest. But about Day 7 it started looking like you were tired of it and were cranking out words "just because".

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Awesome

I'm not like everyone else. I actually enjoyed your story. It fits my personality well . But I must ask. Are there actual orgasm denial devices ? If so where do I look .?

wanderinggipsywanderinggipsyalmost 7 years ago
So utterly typical...after coming from a writer with a revenge for rape story in the contest winners list?!;))

the writer who has a revenge for rape story in the contest winners list?:))i'm afraid i found it too utterly typical!!;))...especially the end.....after beginning this series with the zeal to read a favorite writer!!;))...sigh!!;))

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

A great ending to a great series

artty67artty67over 2 years ago

Well I enjoyed this story, which people need to remember it's a story not real life.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

You need to do a sequel about missy where her hair grows back and lives a normal life of happiness I really enjoyed the story very very much

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userThe_Technician@The_Technician
1695 Followers
I was born in the Midwest, but have traveled extensively throughout the United States and Canada. Currently I am full-time camping throughout the United States and Canada and spending my time writing for both fun and profit. Books with longer stories such as the kind posted on...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES