All Comments on 'Twelve Months Ch. 04a'

by bifantasyuk

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Ah, the heavenly taste of sperm and cunt juices!

Love those snowballs, one on one and more as well. My wife would occasionally contrive to surprise me with a mouthful of cum that I had not expected, which she knew I loved. Once I was reading a newspaper in a livingroom chair when she arrived home from work, unknown to me accompanied by our 3some friend. More time than usual elapsed after I heard the garage door close, but I thought nothing of it until she appeared over my head and leaned in for a kiss that turned out to contain a mouthful of fresh sperm. I wish she'd brought me a snowball every day...I love them.

And one memorable time when we were together with a bi couple named Roy and Shelley, my wife blew Roy and shared his enormous - Peter North-like salty load with me, I shared it with Roy's wife Shelley, and she shared it back with Roy. Yum!

I can hardly tell you how much I enjoyed your uninhibited erotic tale, so well written and so hot. Thanks so very much.

Rye and Ginger Ayle

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
wow

very hot. love this story. anyway you'll continue it?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userbifantasyuk@bifantasyuk
107 Followers
An aging femboi with a penchant for over the knee socks and erotic fiction.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES