All Comments on 'Twelve Months Ch. 04a'

by bifantasyuk

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
wow

very hot. love this story. anyway you'll continue it?

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Ah, the heavenly taste of sperm and cunt juices!

Love those snowballs, one on one and more as well. My wife would occasionally contrive to surprise me with a mouthful of cum that I had not expected, which she knew I loved. Once I was reading a newspaper in a livingroom chair when she arrived home from work, unknown to me accompanied by our 3some friend. More time than usual elapsed after I heard the garage door close, but I thought nothing of it until she appeared over my head and leaned in for a kiss that turned out to contain a mouthful of fresh sperm. I wish she'd brought me a snowball every day...I love them.

And one memorable time when we were together with a bi couple named Roy and Shelley, my wife blew Roy and shared his enormous - Peter North-like salty load with me, I shared it with Roy's wife Shelley, and she shared it back with Roy. Yum!

I can hardly tell you how much I enjoyed your uninhibited erotic tale, so well written and so hot. Thanks so very much.

Rye and Ginger Ayle

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous