All Comments on 'Twenty Questions 2022'

by silkstockingslover

Sort by:
  • 22 Comments
godgumbygodgumbyover 1 year ago

Thank you for sharing your questions for this year. Hope next year is a great one for you, both as a writer and in "real life"! Please keep up the great writing.

HottieOlwenHottieOlwenover 1 year ago

So instructive and informative. If you can write something like this whilst you're in bed with 'flu, I can't wait until you've got your mojo back and get down to doing what you do best - writing the cunt wetting/cock hardening filth that your many fans and admirers love. As 2022 draws to a close, may I wish you a speedy recovery, and good health in 2023. Happy New Year, Jasmine. Lots of love to you and yours in Canada from me and my cuckold here in Wales.

P.S. I didn't know if I was supposed to score this essay, but I did anyway. 5 stars, of course! 🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟

P.P.S. Sissy Simon(e) sends hur love and best wishes too.

EloquentmanEloquentmanover 1 year ago

Was unaware of your health issues and very pleased to hear that you are doing better. Your stories were an inspiration for me to start writing too, mostly because I found so few stories that really enjoyed, yours being amongst those. I have not published in a long time, principally I think through a lengthy bout of depression. I still get story ideas and jot them down in a document, so that when the urge returns I will have plenty of ideas to explore.Thank you for sharing and continuing to be an inspiration.

lancelot_68lancelot_68over 1 year ago

I am very curious on something.

As one of the more prolific writers on this site, never happen to you to be contacted by some director, studio or something like, to use one of your story to feature a movie?

Because, if I was someone that is in the adult industry, and happen to read many of the story that are here, I think I will ask. And the adult movies can evolve really to something else, and not just for "fun".

I have read on LiteErotica some things that can be incredible if transoposed rightly in movies.

I'm sorry to bother you with all those questions, but I want to thank you for the incredible, continuative, work!

I'm a fan.

SimonDoomSimonDoomover 1 year ago

I appreciate your sharing so much information. I'm always in awe of your productivity and it's interesting to get a chance to peer behind the curtain to see how it happens.

The essay you wrote on how to write erotica was excellent and very helpful.

oldmanbill69oldmanbill69over 1 year ago

Love 1/2 of your stories just not in to the rest.

lc69hunterlc69hunterover 1 year ago

Jasmine, I have several of your stories saved as favorites, though some of your work doesn't fit my kinks. However, you teased us in the last chapter of Kinky Tales: I pegged my husband, with the thought of three or four alternative further chapters.

I would personally like to see all of them, as you did leave us hanging.

Also, one more chapter in Hypnosissy could tell us how and where he ends up

Anyway, I love your work

TamaboneTamaboneover 1 year ago

I always love reading your essays. Getting inside the head of one of my favorite authors is such a joy for me. Wishing a Happy and healthy New Year for 2023.

Mystere444Mystere444over 1 year ago

As much as I love your writing, I think I love your essays even more. Following you for all these years, at least 7, I truly enjoy the intelligent woman behind the "naughtiness". Thats not to say intelligent people can't be naughty but that it's a pleasure to discover. Almost as m7ch fun as finding out "a slut" is brilliant and successful in her life.

I, like many who will never write you, wish you a safe NYE. I also hope '23 treats you better than '22 did.

TTFN

M

devil_dogs21devil_dogs21over 1 year ago

I've told you this before but it's worth repeating, you are my favorite author by far, and in fact the only reason I even created an account was to reach out to you and let you know how I felt about your work. I've been reading your stories for years and when I went to Literotica I would always search for your new stories to read first.

I hope your cancer is behind you and lastly, I just want to thank you for how much time and effort you put into your stories. As the reader we benefit greatly from you taking your personal time to entertain (arouse) us.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I hope you finish what mommy knows series that is by far my favorite you have written

HeyAllHeyAllover 1 year ago

Great article, thank you for sharing.

heyall

Baqfid12Baqfid12over 1 year ago

Thanks for writing! This was great.

thompson1041thompson1041over 1 year ago

Great to see some sequels coming. Although it's an older story, I would love a sequel to Straight Girl Turned at Le Chateau. It's hands down my favorite story of yours and I keep going back to it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

You are the very best writer in the field. I basically am reading only your stories. Why go elsewhere? I did not know about your struggle with cancer and I am glad you are in remission now. I appreciate these t type of articles in which you let your readers know what is going on. You asked about sequels? Yes, two. Like Mommy, Like Daughter. I would like to think that Lucille and Elly have many an adventure in store for them to learn about each other as well as Sandra and Kelly and Sandra and Elly. Next is Submissive Soccer Moms and just the idea of shy Clara and sweet Maddie getting to know each other better as time goes by is beyond intense. Thank you Jasmine.

WhitewaterbumWhitewaterbumover 1 year ago

Very interesting info you wrote about. For it extremely interesting your many paths of writing. I’ve read many of your stories in the past. As for being a teacher, I’m guessing you teach English and literature. Never meet a math teacher who could write erotically. LOL. Keep writing🤙

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I love the hypnosissy series! Would be really nice to have a few new chapters. Would also be nice to have more cum fetish stories or gay first times where you put a lot of emphasis on the anticipation, I always find it super arousing when the story is working with the reader's imagination and the anticipation of the sexual act.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Love reading all your questions and answers.... Also, glad you are doing well with your health!

roseyfingersroseyfingersover 1 year ago

I can't argue with your data but I find it hard to believe that incest is all that popular. I won't judge but I find the idea of having sexual contact with my father or other members of my family to be horrible and avoid all stories involving serious incest. To what do you attribute the level of interest in incest or, at least, in reading stories about it?

liz33ndliz33ndover 1 year ago

i was curious if you have ever met in real life any of your illistrators or editors, that edit your published stories?

4chuckssite4chuckssite10 months ago

611. Sorry to see you were ill and troubled last year and hope all that is behind you. You did an amazing job in keeping the stories cuming. I didn’t get much from this revelation, although interesting and showing where many of your ideas originate, I definitely will not search them out. There’s just too much porn out there to waste time looking. I often wonder how you have time for your family while watching so much porn and writing it. Sleep deprived?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersilkstockingslover@silkstockingslover
I am a married woman who has a fetish for wearing nylons. My themes although I am not limited to them are: seduction, domination, humiliation, blackmail, lingerie,and submission. I write about my fantasies and will write stories based on other people's fantasies as well, ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES