Twin experiment

Story Info
The twins do a strange experiment.
848 words
2.99
40k
27
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The twins have just accepted yet another university project: this is a fairly common occurrence, right? Except for the fact that the custodian has already locked them in the laboratory to go to lunch, and Megan has forgotten the bag with all the specific items collected the day before, in the classroom.

"Does it make any difference if I say I love you very much?"

"A little, Megan, but not too much."

She lowers her head guiltily.

"It's okay, I think we'll need things that are easily available in the laboratory itself, as usual: pass me the list of essentials with instructions, at least you have that?"

She hands it to him with a slight pride, knowing that she finally did something good.

"First we need paper and plastic."

"I have a pen and a notebook in my backpack: I think we can get some from there right?"

"Good little sister, you are on your way to being forgiven."

She sticks her tongue out at him "We're twins, remember?"

"Mmmmh...then some rubber and some iron."

She visibly begins to think.

"I have some chewing gum in my backpack that should do the trick...but for the iron...well, there will be some superfluous iron that we can remove from some of the machinery around here."

"Wow big brother, thank goodness we have to do the project together, otherwise I would feel lost."

"Why do you think I insisted so much on doing it with you?"

She blushes.

"Anyway, we're twins, remember?"

"I already said that, are you copying me?"

"We also need some paint."

"Should we look around the room to see if there are any paint cans?"

"Do you think it's possible there are cans of paint in a laboratory?"

"Maybe they painted the walls recently, I don't know."

"The walls...of course!"

"Did they paint them recently?"

"No, silly, we can scrape some off the walls with...well, we'll see: it's not specified it's necessary liquid paint, anyway."

"I will ignore your insult since you are my brother and I respect you a lot."

"Otherwise what would you have done? Would you have looked at me very aggressively?"

She punches him lightly on his chest.

"In any case, it seems that for the first phase we have to insert everything into this machine so that it studies certain physical/chemical reactions by mixing them or something like that: incredible where we have come with technology."

"Um...what?"

"Don't think but act: get me paper and plastic while I get iron and rubber."

Once done, the twins get ready to get the paint.

"Mmmmh...this is a blind spot...therefore they will hardly notice that the wall has been damaged."

Megan takes the instructions left on the table by her brother, afraid of losing them, giving them a quick look.

"Um...Lucas?"

"Yes? What have you done this time?"

"We also need another element to insert into the machinery..." she says in a strange tone.

"And that would be?"

"Semen."

They remain silent for a while.

"Ok...I usually enjoy your pranks, but this doesn't seem like the right time..."

She hands him the paper.

"Shit, but...how is it possible? And above all...did you get sperm yourself yesterday?"

"Of course not, I just didn't read that part, like you a little while ago, however."

"I can't take it anymore...where the hell are we going to find sperm now?"

"Well, you're a man, aren't you? Produce it yourself."

"Of course, you're right." he snaps his fingers "Done!"

"Didn't you say we had to be serious?"

The brother sits down, tired and disconsolate.

"Okay, listen...we are future scientists, okay? We have an open mind, we don't give up at the slightest difficulty, and we go outside the box if necessary: I stand in a corner of the room looking at my cell phone, while you in an another corner...do what you have to."

The brother thinks about it for a while.

"Is a degree really worth all this?"

"For me yes."

"Okay, but it's going to take a while, and I don't want to hear any complaints about it! Understood? And anyway, since when are you so reasonable and rational?"

"Always been." she says with a big smile.

Each twin settle in a corner of the room, immersed in their actions.

"I'll use my cell phone for this job...but at a low volume before that stupid starts laughing. Normally it takes me tens of minutes to choose a porn, but this time I'll settle for the first one that comes." he thinks.

Lucas starts watching a porn where a young, short, and blonde girl, masturbates a boy of the same age.

"Why don't I have such a long and thick cock too? I know it's not important...but damn...I think that's exciting for a girl seeing and using a dick like that." he continues to think while he masturbates.

Minutes pass, and it seems that Lucas is finally nearing the end.

"Come on, give him this damn blowjob so I can finally come...what? What's going on?"

The internet connection stops working.

"Oh yeah...certainly some machinery is creating interference...now what?"

Continue?