Twin Trouble

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

(OK, so they weren't technically 'in bed', but they were still fucking!)

"You like this cock?" Eric said, loving the way her blonde hair was sticking to her thin face; her skin now dripping with sweat as she frantically bucked her hips, using her muscular thighs to aid her furious assault on his dick. "Like how it feels fucking your pussy?"

"Fuck yes!" Giselle moaned as she bounced on his lap. "God! I've wanted this dick so much! All I could think about in trial was feeling your big, hard dick in me... oh... making me CUM... make me CUM, Eric... cum with me... fill me with your seed while I cum all over your big, hard cock!"

That was the plan: Eric grinned savagely as he helped her land hard on his dick. Feeling the tip slam up against her cervix over and over, feeling the shock of that impact send shivers of intense pleasure coursing through the length of his impressive organ.

After all this time, watching her talk to lawyer after lawyer, in the meeting rooms of H&F, and in the baroque halls of the Old Bailey, Eric had thought of nothing except flooding this stunner's pussy and womb with his thick, virile cum.

(OK, to be fair Eric also devoted a great deal of thought to the trial: he *is* a good lawyer, after all!)

"Is it what you imagined?" Giselle said, eyeing him slyly as she rode him hard; as if she could read his mind, and all the sordid thoughts currently going on inside. "Is my pussy all that you'd hoped?"

"More!" Eric said, grinning madly as he helped her land hard on his dick. They couldn't have been fucking for more than ten minutes now, but his balls were already painful with all the thick cum this lusty fuck had stirred up inside. "You're good... you're REAL good!"

"Hmmm..." Giselle purred, looking pleased with herself as she bounced frantically. Taking his massive length hard each time she slammed her ass down onto his thighs. "I don't think you're appreciating how lucky you are to have a girl like me take your big, thick, HARD cock without a condom! I don't let any man fill my womb with his cum, you know?"

"I'm sure you have standards," Eric said, grinning. "I'm honoured to be a notch on your belt."

"Hmmm..." Giselle said. Suddenly she hooked her fingers between his shirt buttons and tore his shirt open; her eyes widening as she beheld his muscular, pale chest. Her fingers delicately traced the contours of his abs, as she continued her frantic pace on his cock. "Well... someone's taking care of themselves..."

"I'm glad you approve."

"I do," she said. Her eyes giving away how much lust she had for this man's body; her pussy a flutter as she caressed his abs with her hands. Reluctantly taking her hands off of his chest, she found her own shirt and pulled it open, revealing that, as Eric had noticed the first time he had met the woman, Giselle didn't wear a bra; her large tits hung free, and now bounced frantically as she rode him. "I know what you want... you want to feel my tits... don't you... feel them..." She leaned forward, pressing her tits against his bare chest. She moaned as she felt their skin touch, and Eric gasped with how good it felt to have her tits pressing against his chest. Those gorgeous tits that he had glanced at so often whenever they were in one of H&F's rooms together, talking strategy regarding her upcoming court appearances.

For the last few weeks Giselle had worn the tightest of outfits, and it had taken every ounce of Eric's professionalism to keep a cool head whenever she was in the room. Now she was riding his cock in a private business class cabin on a high-speed train back to Eroshire, and Eric was eager to fill this French blonde stunner's tight-as-fuck pussy with his heavy loads.

"Oh fuck!" She moaned into his ear as she hugged him tightly to her; feeling his hard pecs rub against her sensitive nipples as a cock harder than any cock she had ever taken before plunged up deep into her. Eric was not the longest cock she had ever fucked, but he was definitely harder than any other man by far, and his girth and rigidity was spreading her pussy wide open, and his spongey cock head was slamming against cervix, sending shivers of pleasure coursing through her whole body each time she dropped onto his lap. "Fuck, Eric! You're so fucking hard! So hard! So fucking GOOD! Oh fuck... we should have done this ages ago!"

"Fuck yes!" Eric moaned. The feeling of her sweaty tits rubbing against his chest was sending rolling waves of pleasure through his chest, as his cock struggled against his need to cum as all of his considerable length plunged deep up into her over and over. "Oh, we should definitely have done this earlier! We should have fucked in the office!"

Giselle moaned as she undoubtedly thought about taking Eric's dick in the H&F offices. Such a hot thought - bending her over the large table they conducted strategy meetings around - almost sent Eric over the edge; he clawed himself back from cuming, despite how good her pussy felt as his cock pistoned up deep inside her, and how good her large tits felt pressing hard against his sweaty chest.

"Hmmm... so good and hard..." Giselle gasped, her lips touching his as their mouths formed an open circle; their upper and lower lips connected; their tongues slashing in the gap between like fencers practising their sport. Slapping against each other, leaving trails of saliva that existed as bridges for a brief second before snapping.

As the countryside slowly shifted from one county to another, the pair fucked like ruthlessly on the seat; Giselle bouncing hard on Eric's dick; their tongues slashing as they moaned loudly into each other's mouth. His pale skin was soaked in sweat, while her tanned skin also dripped with the sweat their furious fucking was producing. Her large tits rolled against his chest as her body slammed up and down on his lap. Her fingers entwined his black hair around her tanned skin, as she held his head close to hers as their mouths tried to swallow each other.

"Now arriving at Coytoss Central," the automated announcer declared.

Just in time: "Oh God, I'm gonna cum!" Eric moaned. He had no idea how long they had been fucking, but his balls were painful with all the cum churned up inside them, and he was eager to blast his seed into her womb.

"So am I!" Giselle gasped as she bounced frantically. "Cum with me! Cum with me, Eric!"

He nodded; his hair sticking to his sweaty face. "You ready for my cum, Giselle?"

"God yes! Fill me up! Knock me up with your hot English cum!"

What more invitation does a man need? Grabbing her shoulders, Eric pressed Giselle down on his lap, plunging his dick right up into her until his tip pressed hard against her cervix, just as he felt his balls contract and a huge load travel up the length of his dick. The whole organ throbbed as massive quantities of hot liquid was forced up to explode right against her cervix; Giselle had thrown back her head and was screaming with pleasure as he unloaded load after sperm-filled load into her pussy and womb.

"FUCK!" Eric gasped as he came hard for the second time this journey. True to his word, Eric came more than when Giselle had blown him: his cock pumped load after load until it felt to him that he'd never stop; all the while Giselle held his head and looked at him with wide open eyes; a powerful orgasm silencing her; kept high by the huge amount of hot, viscous gunk sloshing over the insides of her pussy. Eric felt his cum squirt out and ooze down his balls, no doubt covering the seat with his thick gunk. "Jesus!"

"You're cuming so much!" Giselle gasped, finally finding her voice after almost a solid minute of mouth-open orgasmic bliss. "How can you cum so much?"

"Told you I cum more when I fuck!" Eric grinned savagely as he pumped one final load of thick gunk up into her fertile womb. "I hope you're on birth control!"

"And if I'm not?" She replied, a mischievous glint in her eye as she regarded him.

"Would you keep it?" Eric said. His chest rising and falling heavily as he recovered from one of the best orgasms of his life. Holy shit, but this woman could RIDE!

"Maybe," she said, shakily climbing off of him to inspect the damage. "Holy shit! I'm soaked in cum!" Giselle gestured at her long, toned and tanned legs; thick globs of his gunk were oozing a slow path down her skin. Lifting her skirt she gestured at her shaved pussy, now almost unseen beneath layers of creamy liquid, which oozed large drops onto the floor. "What the fuck?!?"

Eric shrugged.

With an incredulous laugh, Giselle dropped her skirt. "Well you did warn me," she said. "Next time I'll be more prepared." She looked at him as she buttoned her shirt back up, her eyes filled with lust for the virile lawyer. "Maybe I'll let you fill my ass instead."

"So there'll be a next time?" Eric said as he sorted himself out. It wasn't easy to turn off the lust with Giselle still hot and sweaty in the room with him, but his awesome dick control was seeing his nine inch plus monster soften to something that would cooperate in being shoved back into a pair of boxers. "I thought you'd be wanting to put all this behind you with your court appearance finally over?"

"Don't get me wrong, I appreciate all the work you and your firm have done for me, but I'm not sad to put H&F behind me," she said, fluffing up her hair, which had become somewhat matted with all the sweat. "I want to start a new chapter of my life... but nothing says we can't meet up on occasion for another fuck or two... or three..." She smirked. "Maybe we can fuck all day, if you can keep up."

"Oh I can keep up, for sure," Eric said proudly. "I'd love to continue this today, but I promised a friend I'll make it round his place for dinner tonight. Maybe tomorrow?"

She shook her head. "I am going to be very busy finding new work," she said. "As attractive as your cock is, Eric, I should be a good girl and get my life back on track now that H&F have done their part." Referring to Giselle escaping the wrath of her former employer for her part in his downfall. "We'll just have to enjoy our next sexual collision some other time."

Feeling the train come to a stop, Eric glanced out of the window to see the familiar cavernous interior of Coytoss Central; baroque concrete pillars in that cold brutalist style curving upwards to support a glass ceiling through which a perfectly average overcast UK sky lazily drifted past. A train was parked on the platform opposite, preventing Eric from seeing any others: though from memory there were at least a dozen other platforms servicing the high-speed links to other parts of the UK, Scotland and even Wales.

"Some other time," Eric said; looking back at Giselle he took a moment to feast his eyes on her five feet and seven inches of French-born blonde hotness. "You were fucking great on the stand. Slid that knife in deep and twisted the handle. Don't think Rookwood's gonna financially recover from this."

"As much as it gives me a great deal of pleasure to imagine that smug bastard sweating under the collar," Giselle said as she sorted out her handbag, coat and travel case, "I'm just happy that everyone won't lose their pensions so Adam Rookwood can buy a fifth boat from some dickless Russian oligarch." She nodded at the mess slowly dribbling down the seat. "You made quite the mess there."

"You mean WE made a mess," Eric said. "Don't act like that tight pussy of yours didn't churn a fuckload of cum in my balls."

Giselle smiled proudly. "Your balls are fucking cum factories," she said though, "don't drag me into your mess." She gestured at the cum-covered seats.

"Hmmm... I think we should make a hasty exit before anyone from TFE sees this," Eric said, a comment referring to the government-funded Transport For Eroshire - wholly responsible for both the many successes and failures of the county's public transport system.

Giselle's melodious laugh was enough agreement, and together they headed out of the private cabin and onto the platform with everyone else alighting from the train. As Giselle would not be leaving Coytoss - having a hotel room already booked for her and paid by H&F - they parted with a very formal handshake that gave no bystander any indication that the two adults had just had a very messy sexual encounter on the train earlier.

It was just as well as Eric had barely taken eight steps after parting from Giselle before he saw a very familiar - and disgustingly handsome - face amongst the crowd, who smiled when he saw that he had been noticed.

"Jesus fucking Christ," Eric said as he walked up to his friend, "have you actually gotten more handsome in the past few weeks?"

Mark Kent, fellow lawyer at H&F, shrugged while wearing a very punchable smile. "Maybe," he said. His voice was that perfect blend of BBC English that made you trust everything he said; a great skill to have as a lawyer, and one Mark often used to devastating effect in court.

"There truly is no justice in this world," Eric said, with a theatrical sigh, before pulling Mark in for a back-slapping hug. "Good to be back - London's a shithole, mate."

"You should try Manchester sometime," Mark said. "Heard it all went well. Was hoping to say hi to Giselle but I seem to have missed her."

"You're married."

"A guy can look," Mark said, smiling. "Come on: it's ten pounds an hour parking around here."

"You drove?"

Mark shrugged. "I like taking the girl out for a spin occasionally."

Said 'girl' was Mark's red Porsche; a beauty of a car that tackled the A69 like a dream, and Eric was soon sinking into the plush cream seat as he listened to his revoltingly attractive friend talk about work, hobbies, and how he and his wife had still not conceived despite almost a year now of trying.

"Mate, don't sweat it," Eric said, when it seemed Mark was becoming despondent. "My parents were fucking like rabbits for years before they had me. Almost gave up. My sister was a surprise to them both. Then they had Erith and they were both like 'what the fuck?!?'"

While maintaining perfect attention on the road, Mark frowned in confusion. "Wait... you have TWO sisters? Why the fuck am I just hearing about this?"

"What? I'm sure I've mentioned Erith before?"

"No! You only ever talk about Erin!" Mark said. "I'm feeling hurt, Eric: I've told you everything about me, and I'm just finding out you have a secret second younger sister!"

[Author's Note: It's like everyone's family tree is being made up as I go along...]

"So are you not on speaking terms with Erith as well?" Mark said, grinning devilishly.

"God no: she never shuts the fuck up," Eric muttered. "She's always spamming my phone with these idiots she follows on TikTok."

"How old is she?"

"Almost eighteen."

"Eric... no offence to your parents, but can I just say...?"

"I know: Eric, Erin and Erith," Eric said, with a loud, theatrical sigh. "My parents really had no imagination. I swear if they spent less time doing drugs and fucking... It's a miracle the three of us have turned out as level-headed as we are. See?" Eric slapped his friend on the arm (but not too hard; Mark was driving, after all). "Easy stuff this parenting. You'll do fine!"

Mark just smiled.

*****

"You're still not talking to your sister?" Alexa Matthews-Kent, Mark's attractive blonde wife of over a year now, said as she handed Eric a steaming mug of coffee.

The three of them were sitting around a cloth-covered garden table on the immaculately kept patio of Mark and Alexa's three bedroom house, deep in the heart of Petty Moore; a town some eighteen miles south of Coytoss on the UK's east coast. By fluke Mark and his new wife bought a house literally just down the street from the smaller two-bedroom affair Eric had taken out quite a hefty (but affordable on his H&F salary) mortgage for. Eric enjoyed visiting his friend and his friend's incredibly hot six-foot stunner of a wife for coffee (the fact he quite often hopped the tall fence to enjoy a few rounds with Mark's equally attractive neighbour, Sophie, was by-the-by).

Slouching on the wicker chair, Eric shrugged in a manner which he hoped was nonchalant. "I'll be happy to, if she apologises," he said, annoyed at having to repeat this after explaining to Mark in the car ride from Coytoss why he still wasn't on speaking terms with Erin.

"You sound like me and Kyle," Alexa said, referring to her younger brother.

"Babe, you spoke to your brother yesterday," Mark said, though not unkindly.

"We *argued* yesterday," Alexa clarified with a smile. "I wouldn't call what we did 'speaking'."

"Please tell me more," Eric said. "I enjoy listening to other sibling problems."

Alexa sighed, rolling her eyes. "Kyle's just being a little bitch," she said. "Something about this girl he fancies at uni; I'll be honest I don't listen to him much when he's in one of his moods. The last time he was like this it was after some American girl fucked him and did a runner."

"Back to the States, no less," Mark clarified.

Eric whistled. "Yeah I'd get pissed if someone decided they needed an ocean between them and me," he said.

"No, they just attack you with a chainsaw," Mark said, unable (or unwilling to) hide the smile on his face.

Alexa choked on her coffee. "What the fuck?!?"

"Another time," Eric said, giving Mark a look. "Anyhow, how's the nightclub going?"

"No, wait! You can't leave me hanging with that!" Alexa said. "What the fuck is this about a girl attacking you with a fucking CHAINSAW?!?"

"Ah... fuck... this is your fault, Mark," Eric said, waving for his friend to pick up the story.

Mark did with obvious relish: "So a couple of years back Eric was in a relationship with Erin's best friend-"

"At the time," Eric clarified.

"-best friend at the time; Frankie Gluttenburg," Mark said. "Now we both know that our dear Eric here is a - not to put too fine a point on it - massive manwhore, but he didn't want to hurt his sister, who adored Frankie, and so tried his best to keep his cheating secret from both sister and best friend."

"I'm guessing you slipped up," Alexa said, clearly enjoying this story (Eric suspected that, as a massive whore herself, she was relating to this unfolding story of cheating comeuppance.)

Eric nodded. "Yup... Frankie found out I was fucking her mother."

"Damn!" Alexa said, in a tone of voice that suggested she found that quite hot.

"And her other mother," Eric said. "And her sister. And her grandmother. And her teacher."

Alexa regarded Eric with mouth-open-silent-approval.

"Weren't you also fucking Frankie's dentist?" Mark said.

"Yes, but I don't see how that's relevant," Eric said. "Anyhow: Frankie finds out. At this point I feel it's important to mention that Frankie was studying art; specifically wood sculpting." Taking a deep breath and grimacing hard, he clarified: "specifically sculpting wood with a chainsaw."

"This motherfucker gets chased down the street Frankie lives on with her waving the chainsaw like a fucking Resident Evil boss," Mark said, struggling not to laugh.

"Please tell me this is on the Internet," Alexa said, looking from one man to the other with her face lit up in glee.

As if he'd already queued it up, Mark leans forward to show his wife his phone. Eric makes no effort to see what's on the screen: he recognises the screams playing as his own.

"Holy fucking shit!" Alexa said, cackling madly. "Hell hath no fury like an art student scorned!"

"Luckily the police apprehended Frankie before she could do any major damage," Mark said.

"Which helped you get her off with just community service!" Eric said.

"Babe, one of your clients was a girl who tried to kill Eric with a chainsaw?"

"There was no proof she actually intended to cause harm with it," Mark said like a lawyer. "At any rate Eric was emptying his balls into her two days after I finished my case."