Twin Trouble

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Joelle had been the first to lose her virginity, August had gathered in recent years, at age 18 to a young man who had been courting Sheila. In retribution Sheila had slept with someone Joelle had been interested in, which led to Joelle sleeping with one of Sheila's close friends, to which Sheila seduced Joelle's dancing instructor, to which Joelle then slept with Sheila's violin teacher, and so on and so forth...

...and here they were, some six years later, still stealing off of each other.

August admired their dedication; he just wished they wouldn't drag him into it.

"Daddy!"

"Joelle leave Sheila's boyfriend alone," August said, sighing. Musa had been so close to scoring a goal! It could have been 3-1!

"Oh he's not my boyfriend," Sheila said, grinning. "Johnny has a most revolting personality..."

"Can't see what you see in him," Joelle muttered, paying meticulous attention as she applied a layer of gloss to her nails. "He's got such a tiny cock..."

Leaning over the back of the sofa, Sheila gave her sister a smug look. "Has he? Oh thanks for telling me, sis. Saves me from fucking him."

"Wait..." Joelle looked up, confused. "I thought you'd fucked him!"

"Did I ACTUALLY say that?" Sheila said, resting her head on the back of the sofa in a manner most innocent. "Did I?"

Joelle regarded her sister with a foul expression. "DADDY!" She then cried. "La-La tricked me into fucking the gardener!"

"Joelle, you're a twenty-four-year-old woman," August said, still not looking at either of them. "You should be able to keep it in your pants by now."

"Yes Jo-Jo," Sheila said. Still looking at her sister with a smug expression. "You should be able to keep that rancid cunt of yours in your pants."

"It's not as rancid as yours!" Joelle said. "Daddy! La-La fucked Gary at your bash last night!"

"Why you-" Sheila snarled.

"Sheila, don't fuck my staff," August said, sighing. "Especially the staff on the board."

"Gary only fucked me because he thought I was Jo-Jo!" Sheila said, turning to her father, who still watched the game with rapt adoration. Musa was on the attack: a blur across the pitch, with the ball bouncing just ahead of him, ducking and weaving between West Ham's defenders as he crossed the half-way line towards the opposing team's goal. Sheila eyed the performance as she complained to her father; she had given Musa head in the toilets of The Disco Stick, one of many nightclubs in central Coytoss that she delighted in frequenting almost every night.

"Don't fuck any of the board," August said, though both his daughters could tell by his voice he wasn't really listening to either of them now: in fact August wasn't even sitting on the sofa. As a small white ball was effortlessly taken from one side of a green patch of meticulously cut grass to the other by a black guy in a purple top, August was rising slowly to his feet. As if his body was in preparation to celebrate another amazing goal.

"Hear that, La-La?" Joelle said, holding her hand out to admire her work as she gave her sister the side-eye. "Don't fuck any of the board."

"I think you've fucked more of them than I have," Sheila muttered. She realised that she would not be getting her father on her side with the game still on, though she too was watching Musa as he positioned himself to attempt a goal. Memories of that six-foot-eight-inch Sierra Leonean stud filling her mouth with what felt like gallons of warm, creamy cum sprung to the forefront of her mind, and Sheila felt herself licking her lips before she realised what she was doing.

From behind, Joelle had noticed her sister watching Musa, and as the guy kicked the ball into the back of West Ham's net, as her father sprung to his feet with a loud "YEEEEEESSS!!!!" and Sheila kicked her heels in delight, Joelle smirked at her sister's expression as the camera focused on Musa running across the pitch with his shirt over his head, showing off an excellent set of abs soaked in sweat. Abs that Joelle now had a strong interest in running her fingers over...

*****

It didn't take her long. Musa and his teammates frequented the same places that Joelle liked to hang out in with her friends, and when she saw the giant across a crowded bar four nights later she seized the moment; slipping through the people to position herself at his side.

"That was some amazing footwork out there," she purred, running her hands along his arms.

Musa smiled down at her, as behind him his teammates looked on with approval: a few had a girl or two on their own arms, and all were enjoying their drinks before their night took them to some rather sordid places (although, as it would turn out, rather tame by Eroshire standards). "I gave it my all," he said; his voice incredibly deep, sending soothing vibrations through Joelle as she continued to press her body against his arm; her tits, barely held back by her red dress, hot to the touch as she slowly moved them along his bare muscular arm. "It was what I was born for. What God made me for."

"Hmmm... what else did God make you for?" Joelle asked seductively.

Fucking, apparently: barely a half hour later Musa had taken her to a private function room on the second floor of the bar (the Lana Beads, literally across the road from the Paradiso Costiero) and folded her legs up until her ankles where touching her cheeks and slammed his massive 13" cock into her with the full furry of a man in his sexual prime with a hot blonde wanting his dick.

Joelle screamed and moaned; her nails digging deep into the fabric of the seat, as her vagina gushed fluid all over the fabric; she came seven times before Musa blew a huge load inside her; a veritable waterfall of cum splashing all over the seat and floor as Joelle's eyes rolled back into her head.

It wasn't surprising to see Musa still hard and ready for round two. "How about I have a turn riding YOU into this seat?" She purred.

Musa grinned, displaying pearly white teeth. "That is a good idea," he said. His accent thick; so soothing to her ears. "I want to see your beautiful breasts bounce as you take my cock like a good girl should."

"Oh I will... but I have an even better idea," Joelle said. Adjusting her dress she caressed Musa on the cheek. "Give me a moment: I want to get some tequila."

"You are right," he said, his eyes lighting up. "That is a better idea!"

Pleased with herself, Joelle saunted out of the private room and downstairs. Unfortunately the route to the bar was crowded, and the bar even more so. It was a good ten to fifteen minutes until she managed to secure the tequila, and as she walked up the stairs, bottle in hand, Joelle hoped that the time hadn't sapped Musa's mood.

It hadn't: Musa was lying on his back, arms behind his head, enjoying the sight of a hot blonde riding him with her tits flying everywhere. At the sound of the door opening he looked towards her and frowned.

"What is this?!?" He exclaimed. "How are there two of you?!?"

Joelle stood in the doorway, bottle of tequila in hand, giving her sister an evil look as Sheila continued to ride Musa; a wicked grin on her sister's face. "What's the matter?" Joelle muttered as Sheila bounced frantically, long blonde hair going everywhere, "don't they have twins down in Africa?"

*****

The Musa affair was the silent declaration of hunting season for the sisters, and over the next few months they seduced man after man, each of them snatching from the other, often at at the very point of victory. Joelle secured her revenge for Musa when Sheila seduced a wealthy banker at the Velvet Overground, a few miles from the Lana Beads/Paradiso Costiero, and after giving him head in the toilets the rich stud promised to take Sheila with him to the company gala, held at the Rigid Pole golfing club; a frequent haunt for some of the richest people in Eroshire, such as the Hills and Follett of Hills & Follett.

However it was Joelle who ended up accompanying the man, when her sister suffered from an embarrassing stomach complaint the morning of, and had to spend the day running from her bed to the bathroom, repeatedly. All the while Joelle was enjoying the attention of the rich, and ended up on the eighteenth hole with that banker between her thighs.

From bankers to musicians to comedians to television presenters to even twitch streamers: for the next few months the twins were at war with each other; each looking to spite the other, and neither of them wanting to admit they were going too far; taking this adversity between them far further than either of them should have.

(Or at least it appeared that way to those who were watching, such as August Carpenter.)

The twins are almost always following each other, always looking for a chance to steal what the other was coveting, until one night Joelle was watching her sister from across a crowded club in the centre of Coytoss, a pleasant little haunt by the name of Paradiso Costiero, and watched her dear sister strike up a conversation with an attractive dark-haired man with interest.

*****

"Twins?" Eric said, grinning despite himself. A very small voice told him he should be at least a little annoyed at having been tricked by this woman, but a louder voice was telling him that even though she wasn't Sheila, she was still gagging for his cock.

Besides: twins!

"Twins," Joelle said, returning his smile with a sly smirk. She knew exactly what was going on in this guy's head. After all: he hadn't had sex with her yet. What man was going to pass up the chance to score with TWO hot blondes in one night?

"So is this a thing you two do?" Eric said, still not believing his luck. Oh sure he had great luck with the ladies, but this was pushing his good fortune into unbelievable territories. He couldn't wait to tell Mark about this! "Pretend to be each other to fuck the same guy?"

"It's not cooperative," Joelle said. Scooping his cum from her skin, she made a show of licking it off her fingers. The corners of her mouth rose as she observed his rigid cock twitching as she lavishly gulped down his spunk. "It's a little... competitive..."

"Ah..." Eric said, gathering what was going on. "Didn't want your sis to have all the fun tonight then? Should I be honoured that I'm this popular?"

"I just want what she wants," Joelle said. "You could be any guy in this nightclub, but if Sheila wants you then I want you."

"Hmmm... now that's where you're wrong."

"Oh?" Joelle purred, scooping a large glob of cum off her left tit.

"I'm not just any guy," Eric said.

"I like a guy with confidence," Joelle said. "Especially if he can back it up with action."

Eric smiled. "So what's YOUR name?"

"Joelle... what's yours?"

"Eric."

"So Eric... what do you want to do now?" She said. "How are you going to back it up with some action? You've already done everything with my sister..."

"I haven't. I lied." When she raised an eyebrow Eric continued: "I never fucked your sister in the ass."

With her eyes lighting up with hunger, Joelle turned around on the table. Wiggling her ample ass for his delight. "Go on then!" She purred. "Give me something you've not given Sheila! Make me cum with that fucking glorious cock of yours! I love anal sex! My ass is ready for you, Eric!"

Wasting little time, Eric pushed her black dress up over her asscheeks, confirming that Joelle was not wearing any underwear; just like her sister. Placing his thick cock head between her cheeks, Eric took one small moment to appreciate their tanned curves, and how hot her skin felt against his cock.

"Having second thoughts?" Joelle said, looking back at him.

In answer Eric pulled her cheeks apart; her asshole glistened in the dim lights of the room. His grin widened as he pushed his cock against it, feeling that delightful resistance of a firm asscrack before his cock began to push its way into her anus.

"Oh... oh fuck yes!" Joelle moaned as she felt Eric push his huge cock into her. She hadn't been lying: she really did love anal sex. More than vaginal, and she was delighted that this stud was going to fuck HER ass before Sheila's! Joelle was determined to give him a fuck to remember.

Somewhere in this nightclub Sheila would no doubt be trying to find out what happened to the guy she had fucked in the toilets; Joelle wanted Eric to fuck and cum in her ass before her sister eventually found them!

Pushing harder, Eric felt Joelle's resistance to his cock entering her anus, before finally his hot, bulbous head pushed through into her asshole, and slowly, and deliciously, began to slide deep into her warm asscrack. Joelle moaned deeply as she felt thick inch after thick inch of cock meat slide deeper and deeper into her ass. Jesus! Eric was so thick and hard! She'd taken some huge cocks before, but none had been as hard as this one. Was it knowing that he was fucking the sister of the woman he had just had toilet sex with earlier? Was it the cheating that made him so hard?

Whatever it was - the circumstances or just the luck of genetics - Joelle was loving how Eric's massive meat stick felt as he continued to push it deeper into her. "Hmmm... oh fuck... oh Eric... you're so fucking big and HARD... hmmm.... You feel so good inside me..."

"Shame I'm not inside your cunt, eh?" Eric said, not in the slightest bit disappointed: Joelle's tight ass was feeling great around his dick, and he continued to push himself deeper and deeper into her with growing eagerness. He wanted to know how good it was going to feel fucking this tight ass, but Eric also wanted to savour the moment of first penetration. You only got to feel a girl the first time once, after all.

"Hmmm... I don't know..." Joelle purred. "I quite like anal sex... I love feeling a guy inside my ass... hmmm... and you're so thick and hard... you feel so good... hmmm.... Gonna pound me on this table, Eric? Going to make my ass your own? Own me like the slut I am?"

He'd been thinking it, but hearing Joelle say those words out loud was incredible! Eric didn't think he could get any harder! "Fuck yes! I'm gonna fuck this tight ass of yours so hard you won't be able to sit down for weeks! I'm gonna pump so much cum inside you you'll be shitting my hot seed for ages!"

"Fuck yes!" Joelle moaned in pleasure as she felt Eric slide deeper into her. "Pump my ass full of your cum! Oh FUCK! God, you feel so fucking GOOD! So fucking HARD! Jesus! What the hell are you made of?!?"

Eric was grinning like a madman. God, he loved hearing from a woman how good his cock was and how good it felt to get fucked by it, and Joelle was giving him all the right words. His raging hard cock was so fucking raging hard that Eric was sure he was about to cause some major tissue damage with all the blood pumping into it. Could a cock actually explode?

He was about to find out.

Joelle screamed with pleasure as she felt his huge and heavy balls make contact with her skin, signalling that all nine or so inches of Eric's fuck stick were now fully embedded within her guts. "OH MY GOD! YOU'RE BALLS DEEP INSIDE MY ASS!" She moaned. "Oh FUCK! Hmmm... so much COCK! So fucking HOT!" Her hands were splayed out across the table's surface, and with her cheek pressed against it Joelle felt a rush of pleasure course through her. "OH SHIT! You're making me CUM!!!"

"Seriously?!?" Eric grinned so wide it felt like his face was going to gain a Joker-style look. He had never made a woman cum just by shoving his cock up her ass: a pussy, yeah... he'd made a few cum with the first penetration, but an ass? This was a first, and it spurred Eric on to begin thrusting away as Joelle enjoyed her first orgasm courtesy of his dick.

"OH MY GOD! OH FUCK!!" Joelle moaned with pleasure as Eric began hammering away from behind with his massive cock. All of his inches pumped quickly in and out of her ass. Helped by the copious amounts of fluids covering it; both his pre-cum, cum, and all the vaginal fluids from when he had been fucking her sister a half hour ago.

Outside the music had changed: the MSBs had left, and another act had taken the stage for the rest of the evening. Carly Booth, if Eric recalled correctly: a popular DJ in the city, and her beats began to lay the soundtrack for this epic fuck. Eric found himself slamming his hips forward to the pounding bassline that now filled the Paradiso Costiero. The vibrations from the speakers hanging above the dance floor, and not too far from the windows of the private rooms, filled him with as much pleasure as the tightness of Joelle's ass around his cock as he mercilessly pumped it into her.

"OH FUCK YES! GOD! YES! KEEP FUCKING MY ASS WITH YOUR HARD COCK!!"

What else could Eric do? He banged away from behind; gripping her asscheeks and keeping a thumb on both to separate those tanned cheeks and give his cock a bit of breathing room as her whole body shook with how violently he was slamming all of his inches deep into her.

"OH MY FUCKING GOD!" Joelle screamed in pleasure. Her hands were flying across the top of the table, unable to find a secure purchase as she experienced incredible pleasure from Eric's invading rod. "JESUS FUCKING CHRIST! HOW ARE YOU SO FUCKING HARD?!?"

"You like this?" Eric growled as he rammed his cock deep into her over and over. "You like my cock rearranging your guts like this?"

"OH MY GOD, YES!" Joelle bit her hand as she came again. Jesus! This guy was making it so damn easy! She'd fucked some huge cocks in her life, and while Eric wasn't the biggest he had a certain power and rigidity that was absolutely unyielding, and making it so pleasurable as all his inches plunged deep into her guts again and again. He was definitely rearranging them! "FUCK! SO FUCKING GOOD! KEEP FUCKING ME! I'M CUMING! I'M CUMING!"

"Jesus! You cum so fucking easily!" Eric said, loving the noises she was making as she clawed at the tabletop. "Your sister never came this much! We've not even been fucking ten minutes yet and you've already cum twice!"

"Is that so?" Joelle said, peering back at him through her long blonde hair; sticking to her skin with how much sweat was pouring off her. The surface of the table was already looking slick with all the fluids. The corners of her mouth were turned up slightly in a most sordid grin. "You say I cum more easily than La-La?"

"La-La?"

She laughed, a wondrously melodic sound that was so at odds with the deep throbbing bass of the late-night dance party down below; as well as the sound of Eric's cock thrusting deep in her tight ass, and the wet slapping of his flesh against her ass and thighs. "It's what I call her," Joelle said. She had decided to simply spread her arms out over the surface of the table and grip each of the sides. It didn't offer much in the way of support against Eric's insanely hard thrusts, but it gave her some peace of mind that she had a modicum of control in this fuck. "I call her La-La, as she calls me Jo-Jo."

It made some degree of sense, Eric supposed; but now wasn't the time to think of their cutesy pet names for each other. He had an ass to fuck into oblivion, and by all the powers above he was going to RUIN this asshole!

Leaning forward, Eric mirrored her pose - laying his arms over hers and gripping the edges of the table between her fingers - as he laid atop of her. Pinning her against the table as he began to furiously jackhammer his cock deep into her. His bulbous head spread her guts as it passed through, while his balls slapped against her each time he went all-in.

"You like this?" Eric snarled into her ear. "Love it when I pound your ass silly? Jo-Jo?"

"OH FUCK!!! FUCCCKKK!!!!" Joelle moaned deeply as she felt another orgasm brew deep in her. Jesus Christ! How many was he going to give her before he was done! "YOU DON'T GET TO CALL ME THAT!"

"Considering how much I'm going to make you cum tonight," Eric said, "I think I've earned a right to call you whatever the fuck I want!"

1...678910...15