Twin Trouble

Story Info
A very short little story about twin incest.
3.1k words
4.38
12.4k
24
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
eroslit
eroslit
2,739 Followers

John was a forty-year-old partner in the largest law firm in town, with three hundred attorneys and twice that many paralegals, secretaries, and IT staff. He was attractive enough to have almost any female he wanted and over the years a few had tried. John always deferred.

It wasn't entirely due to his undying love for his wife, Julie. They were in love once, fifteen years ago, but now they made good partners. Julie, a college history professor with a PhD, saw her husband's indifference as an opportunity to take advantage of any number of cute college guys. She had fucked a few who wanted, or needed, passing grades. She had fucked a few who simply enjoyed sex as much as her and took pride in seducing a cute middle-aged professor.

They had no children of their own. But they had the twins, Jason and Emma, their nephew and niece.

No two twins were ever less identical than Jason and Emma. Jason was an introvert, happy to be alone reading a book. Emma was uninhibited, attention-seeking, and artistic. Having just turned eighteen, the twins were preparing for college. But first, their parents--both physicians--were leaving on an overseas vacation and dropped the kids off at Uncle John and Aunt Julie's house.

This was never a problem for the twins as they lived in a big house and were being sent to a mansion. The kids were used to luxury and, while this was neither here nor there for Jason, Emma thrived in this environment.

John and Julie knew Emma would succeed in whatever she did. The high school prom queen and cheerleader captain had the looks, body, and brains to do anything she wanted. John quickly found out just how true that was.

Julie and Jason were out of the house on an excursion that interested neither John nor Emma. John was going to work in his home office most of the day, so it was he and Emma holding fort. John was beginning to believe it was going to be easy having the kids around as he had not heard a peep out of Emma for the longest time. Eventually, he made his way down the hallway to his luxurious office.

John took two steps inside the office door and stopped. Emma stood by his desk, her body speckled with Post-It Notes of various shapes and sizes. She was very obviously naked otherwise. John shut the door and faced Emma again. Looking more closely, he could see that the notes roughly took the shape of a bikini, but with far less material.

"What are you doing, Emma?" he asked.

"This is modern art, Uncle John," she replied with a grin. "Actually, it's modern erotic art. I think it might be what I major in."

"It's...um...different," he said, striding toward her. "But not something a niece should be showing her uncle."

"I didn't do it to seduce you, Uncle John. I have a business proposition for you," Emma said. "I want you to be my agent."

"Why do you need an agent?"

"I'm going to make a fortune from stuff like this. For instance, I'd have someone take a picture of me like this. It will go viral. Then I'd sell the individual notes."

Once John got close enough, he saw that a few notes had writing on them.

"Like this one says 'ELT'," Emma said. "Emma's Left Tit."

John watched as Emma peeled off the large square note covering her left nipple.

"I'll bet you anything someone would pay five hundred bucks for this note," she smiled.

John's eyes raced back and forth from Emma's face to the hard, pink nipple just exposed. Only three smaller notes covered the rest of her full, firm breast.

"Imagine what I could get for this one," Emma said, slowly peeling off the one between her legs with 'EP' on it.

She moved forward until they were almost touching. Emma reached out and put her hand on John's crotch.

"I thought so," she told him. "You think this will work, too."

Emma rubbed her hand up and down her uncle's thickening cock.

"Go ahead, Uncle John. Lick my tit."

When he didn't move, she put a hand behind his head and guided it down to her tit. John reluctantly slid his tongue across the nipple. Emma peeled off another note. John countered by putting as much of the tit as possible into his mouth, sucking on it while Emma stroked his cock through his pants.

John moved one of his hands around to Emma's luscious ass, feeling a few notes barely covering her soft cheeks. He moved back a step when he felt Emma opening his pants. He studied the notes for a second, noticing how she used tiny round notes to represent the strings on her make-believe bikini. But his mind was back on Emma again when she pulled out his nearly full erection.

Emma ran her fingers along it before kneeling. John watched her lick him from his balls up to the tip, and then open her mouth. She lowered her head onto his throbbing cock and closed her lips tightly. Emma began a blowjob that John neither expected nor asked for but was never going to interrupt now.

John gazed at her incredible body and the thick, perfectly styled hair that hid most of her face. Emma was probably right, John thought silently. People might pay a fortune for anything associated with this dream girl.

Emma used one hand to stroke the bottom of John's cock while frantically sucking on the rest. He imagined this was not her first blowjob. But he was damn glad it was her first time with him.

Emma clearly had no intention of stopping, so John prepared himself for the fact his niece was about to make him cum. He put his hand behind her head and pulled her closer, ramming his cock into her mouth with ever-increasing force. She tasted his precum and sucked harder.

John saw a couple of notes fall to the floor. Emma's flawless body was all but there for his viewing pleasure. His cock pulsed until it ached. John fucked Emma's mouth with abandon, caring little whether it was right or wrong.

"Oh God, Emma. Yes. Yes! Now!"

A stream of cum hit the back of her throat. Then another. John's grunts echoed in the office as he came again, cum beginning to leak out the side of her mouth onto her chin. John thought he would never stop cumming as Emma wrapped her lips even tighter around him. He groaned loudly with his final orgasm and Emma looked up with a huge smile on her face, along with some cum.

She looked down at a note with a drop of cum on it. "We could make a mint," she sighed.

***

As a college professor, Julie was used to being around kids of Jason's age. She found them to be fun, energetic, and occasionally stimulating. Though she had never had sex with a student, there were plenty she often thought of in that way. Jason would have been one of them.

It wasn't as if some of her students wouldn't have consented. Julie and John were both very fit 40-year-olds who jogged regularly and ran in 5K races. Julie was cute, though not supermodel gorgeous. She kept in shape and her body showed it.

Jason's first chance to see it up close was a Saturday afternoon when John had to work at the law firm's offices and Emma was shopping. Julie saw Jason get into the hot tub in the Florida room and she hastily changed into her favorite two-piece bathing suit.

Jason watched as his aunt stepped into the tub across from him, settling down into the bubbling water with a smile. They chatted for a while with Julie learning very little about Jason she didn't already know. No, he didn't know what to major in at school. No, he wasn't dating. Yes, he had dated before.

Before Jason had an opportunity to decide he'd had enough of Julie's questions, she rose from her seat and leaned across the water, shuffling her way toward Jason. His eyes shot to her full breasts, threatening to escape from her top. Their legs touched and Jason squirmed when Julie lowered her ass onto them, sitting just inches from him.

"You're going to have lots of girlfriends in college, Jason," Julie told him. "Have fun. Don't marry the first one you meet. And don't rule out your professors."

Jason laughed nervously, unsure of what was happening until Aunt Julie's hand on his crotch gave him a good idea. Despite his best efforts, his cock responded to her touch and the closeness of her body. Julie wrapped her fingers around the cock through his trunks, squeezing gently. Then she took one of Jason's hands and moved it to her tit.

The top of her suit shifted with the movement of his palm and fingers, revealing and then hiding more and more of her skin as he massaged the tit. Julie let go of his cock and reached behind to untie the top. The material moved freely now, and Jason was able to put his palm on her uncovered nipple.

"Take it off, Jason," Julie said in a near whisper.

He lifted the top until both tits were in view, then pulled it up over Julie's head. Jason's erection was almost complete as he stared shamelessly at his aunt's bare chest. He hesitated, but finally used both hands to grasp the tits, squeezing a little harder as each second passed and he got no resistance from Julie.

She straightened her back and inched forward. Jason took the hint and put his mouth around one of the tender tits. As soon as he did, Julie's hand was back on his long, thick cock, this time inside his trunks. With water churning around their waists, Jason and Julie had the dual enjoyment of pleasing their partner and being aroused at the same time.

Jason could not get any harder by the time his aunt backed away and slipped off the bottom of her suit.

"Get naked, Jason," she told him. "I've waited a long time for this."

His trunks were off in an instant. Julie got a quick glimpse of his erection before it slid under water once again. Jason, however, had a long look at Julie's neatly trimmed pussy as it hovered over his crotch. He saw her reach down and position his cock between her legs. Jason steadied himself while his cock gradually disappeared into Julie's very tight pussy.

Jason never dreamed that the second time he fucked it would be with his aunt...in her hot tub. Julie, on the other hand, had fantasized about this moment more than she would ever admit to. The shy, quiet teenager just needed someone to take control, and Julie was more than happy to take over. His cock felt wonderful as it penetrated her pussy, and his hands massaged her tits with perfection.

Jason only had to lean back while Julie rode his cock. She was in no hurry. Julie was content using her pussy to manipulate Jason's cock, watching him relax as the shock wore off. His hands moved to her hips and the top of her ass, clutching at her flesh under the water.

When Julie felt Jason begin to push his cock into her harder, she looked at him and said, "Let's finish this out of the water."

Jason reluctantly watched his aunt stand and begin to step out of the tub. He quickly followed, having a good, long look at her dripping wet ass. Julie spread a towel on the floor and laid on her back. Jason was on top of her rapidly. He drove his cock into her pussy again and put a tit in his mouth, sucking on it furiously.

Julie wrapped her legs around Jason, and they fucked wildly, rolling from side to side, kissing and hugging passionately. Julie smiled to herself at the rapid change in Jason. All he needed was a little push.

What he didn't need was much more time to cum. Knowing that he likely wouldn't be paying much attention to her, Julie put a hand on her clit and rubbed it hard while listening to her nephew grunt and groan in anticipation of an orgasm.

Finally, he came with violent thrusts of his cock. Julie masturbated through the whole thing, herself climaxing at about the time Jason was done. Afterwards, they lay together on the floor, panting and kissing.

***

John loved Zoom meetings. They allowed him to work more from home and his home office was perfectly designed for it. Large bookcases filled the wall opposite the door, so John placed his massive executive desk in front of them facing the door, creating the ideal Zoom background.

The desk was a wooden antique, with drawers on each side of John's legs. The area between them was wide open in front and back, allowing him to stretch out his long legs when he needed to.

Today's meeting was with a corporate lawyer for a large fast-food company that John was defending against false advertising claims. Both sides in the suit knew the ads were deceptive, but John hoped to confuse the jury with legalese about the difference between misleading and false.

The meeting had just started when, peering over his computer, John saw the door to his office open silently. Emma walked in, putting a finger up to her lips indicating, John hoped, that she would be quiet. Emma heard the voice of a female on the other end of the meeting as she slowly closed the office door and locked it. John wished now that he had done the same earlier.

Emma walked forward, her bare feet silent on the floor. She smiled, but did not get one back from John, who was in the middle of a sentence. That was fine with Emma. He could thank her later.

Emma wore tight jeans and a football jersey. John's heart raced when he saw her reach for the top of her jeans, unbuttoning them and pulling down on the zipper. Every motion she made was deliberate and noiseless. John desperately wanted to tell Emma to stop, but the call was too important. This was a huge case for him and his firm. Emma suspected that.

She pulled open the jeans, giving a peek at the light blue panties inside. Emma stared straight at John as she wiggled her hips out from under the jeans. Inch by inch the jeans were pushed down, revealing the entirety of her bikini panties. John managed to speak when appropriate in the meeting, but just barely. His eyes darted back and forth from the screen to Emma.

The pants were below her knees now. One leg, then another, was pulled out of the jeans. She kicked the pants aside and stood for a moment. The jersey hid her panties until Emma lifted it enough for her to take one hand and slide it across her pussy in John's view. Emma put her fingers inside the panties and rubbed her clit for a moment, closing her eyes in delight.

Then she began pulling up the jersey, first one side, then the other, raising and lowering the shirt until the bottom of her bare tits could be seen. She uncovered one for John and closely watched his face, his eyes locked on the beautiful breast while he talked in the meeting. Emma showed the other tit and, finally, took off the jersey.

She ran her hands over both tits, playing with the nipples and kneading the soft skin. The hands eventually slid down her body, stopping only when her thumbs were inside the waistband of her panties. Little by little she slipped the panties lower on her waist. John felt his cock twitch at the initial glimpse of her pussy.

Emma bent at the waist and did her best stripper imitation as the panties came off. She turned so that her ass faced John and she put her hands on her knees. John was now having to squirm in his chair to account for his budding erection. He took a drink from his coffee cup while his free hand readjusted his crotch. It all looked so normal to the corporate attorney on the screen.

Emma gave John one last full-frontal view before getting on her knees. She crawled into the opening of the desk between John's legs and moved forward. John panicked. He strongly considered ending the meeting, blaming an emergency phone call. But this client and case were too important. Whatever Emma had planned, he would let her play.

John felt her hands on his knees. Then her little head popped up as she reached for his belt. Emma smiled up at John as the belt and then his pants were opened. She pulled the zipper down without a sound. John's heart stopped when he felt her hand inside his boxers, pulling out his hard cock.

It was too late now. John was doomed to having to conduct a Zoom meeting while his beautiful niece gave him a blowjob. Could he delay the inevitable orgasm long enough to end the meeting? Unlikely.

John felt Emma's tongue slide up his cock, circling it, taunting him with luscious licks. He glanced down at her hair hiding most of the scene, but he knew damn well when her lips tightened around his cock, and when it slid inside her warm mouth. She was in no hurry, knowing her victim was bound to his chair. The cock was rock hard now and she teased it mercilessly with her lips, tongue, and mouth.

John was thankful when the other attorney entered into a long monologue, allowing him to concentrate on what Emma was doing. As awkward as it was, she was still the master of blowjobs and this one was extraordinary. He was even a little disappointed now that the desk hid her naked body.

Minutes past quickly and John was close...real close. He knew when he could no longer hold back. John picked up his coffee cup and brought it to his lips. He tilted the cup and faked that he was choking to disguise the frantic groan when he came.

"Are you alright?" the other attorney asked.

John replied with an inaudible word smothered in a grunt as he shot more cum down Emma's throat. He faked another drink and coughed a couple more times.

"I'm fine. Sorry," John said when only a dribble of cum was emptying onto Emma's tongue.

She licked him dry and put his cock back into his pants. She left the pants open, backing out of the desk and rising to her feet. Emma swiped her tongue across her lips in an exaggerated motion, smiling the entire time. She waved to John, picked up her clothes, and left in silence.

eroslit
eroslit
2,739 Followers