TwinCon

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I felt Marissa lose her rhythm and groan. I opened my eyes and saw that her brother was now standing behind her. Aiming his cock at her pussy. I gave Logan a little nod of permission and he sunk into his sister.

Liam was standing off to the side, watching us. His thick dick in his hand. I motioned him over. Let him feed me his cock.

"Oh, God sis," Liam said, "Your mouth feels so good."

The four of us formed a little fuck machine on the lounger. Logan driving into Marissa while she licked at me and I lapped at Liam. But watching Marissa get fucked made me want the same. And besides, she wasn't working at it nearly as hard now that her brother was fucking her.

I slipped out from under my cousin, let Liam's dick slip from my lips, and got onto all fours, like Logan had me the night before. I waggled my butt in my brother's direction. As if he needed the invitation.

Liam's hardness poked at my pussy, then slid inside. Oh fuck, I still wasn't ready for my brother's thick dick. He immediately began sliding back and forth in me. I was already primed from Marissa's licking, and an orgasm washed over me right then and there.

I felt a thin hand on mine. Both Marissa and I were both on all fours on that poor little lounger. Our brothers both plowing us from behind. I looked Marissa right in the eyes. Saw her cheeks rise red as she came. Her grip tightening on mine. I kissed her lips and all four of us were connected once again.

She broke our kiss, then looked at me.

"Watch this," she whispered to me. "Oh, Logan, baby. You feel so good bare in my pussy. But you know I'm not on the pill. It's my fertile time, and you can't cum in me, OK? Promise me you won't put your brother baby in my little womb."

"Oh," Logan's stroke faltered, "Oh FUCK!" His body faltered as he filled his sister with his seed.

"AH!" Marissa gasped. Her body cinched, then settled. She gave me a goofy, knowing grin. "Gets... woo... Gets him every time."

I didn't mention that it seemed to get her, as well. I could feel Liam slowing in my sex. His grip on my butt got tighter. I could tell he was close, and I'd reached a plateau, too. If he came, though, I knew I'd go over the top.

'It's OK, baby," I told him. "Cum in me. Cum in your twin sister. Please, Liam I need it so bad."

"Oh. Oh GOD!" Liam shouted out. I felt him spurt warm in my cunt. The seed splashing against my cervix. My own orgasm grabbed hold of me. I shook, uncontrolled. The pleasure squeezing me down. As I felt the ecstasy wash through me, I had a strange thought. Liam didn't apologize for cumming that time.

I woke up alone on the lounger. My body splayed in a way I'd never be able to recreate. Arms, legs, even my head, all akimbo. I slowly pushed myself up and saw Liam, Logan, and Marissa all sitting in the hot tub.

"About time!" Marissa called over.

I shook my head. I was thirsty, so I got a drink of water from the kitchen. Then I stumbled back outside and settled into the spa.

"Geez you fucked her hard," Marissa said to Liam. "She can't even walk straight. Good job, bro."

Logan gave Liam a fist bump.

"I choose to believe I allowed my brother to let me feel good," I said, trying to maintain my pride. The truth was, I'd been screwed senseless by my own brother. He owned my body like no other.

We were all naked in the water. I saw both boys had sufficiently recovered from our first go round. Their staffs both stuck upwards in the bubbles.

"Here, try this," Marissa said. She sat up slightly, then leaned back. Her face twisted and her eyes rolled back. "Instant boy. Just add water."

I found a jet of my own and did the same. The pulsing water was not nearly as nice as a hot, hard penis. But it was enjoyable enough. I reached down and found my clit. I couldn't believe, after all that, I was going to cum again. But damned if my body didn't want to. I felt like a glutton at an all you can eat buffet. Demolishing all the cocktail shrimp, then loading up on dumplings. I might be getting addicted to this, I thought, but I didn't stop.

I felt something warm against my cheek and saw Logan standing over me. He had his long dick in his hand, and he was pushing it toward my mouth. I opened, like a good slut, and started to slurp on my cousin. I looked over and saw Marissa was doing the same for Liam.

Both of us girls were getting it from the spa while we gave it to our cousins. Again, sharing our illicit pleasure only made it all the better.

"Your sister is really hot," Marissa said, pulling off of Liam and idly stroking his dick. "You're one lucky brother."

"I know it," Liam said. He was supposed to say a compliment back, I know, but he was too busy staring at my tits to notice.

I started to stroke Logan and spoke up. "Your sister's really hot," I said, "You're one special sibling."

Logan nodded. But I saw in his eyes the way he looked at his sister. They really were in love. Broken, perverted, illegal love. But there it was.

Marissa sat up on the edge of the tub, spreading her thighs. She grabbed Liam and steered my brother's dick inside of her. They both giggled and groaned.

"Your brother's fucking me," Marissa said. "His thick dick is in my bare pussy. He's going to make me cum. My cousin's going to cum in my unprotected little pussy."

And she said Liam talked too much.

Logan pushed me back and started to turn me over onto all fours again. "Oh no," I said, "Not this time." Instead I pushed him so he was on his back, legs hanging into the hot tub. I crawled over him, aimed his dick, then settled down. Fuck that felt so nice.

"I'm screwing your brother," I said to Marissa. "He's going to make me cum so hard and then I'm going to make him jizz all over my massive tits."

I rode up and down on Logan's long cock. I hadn't done it this way before and it was nice, being able to roll my hips and slide my clit however felt good in the moment. My breasts hung pendulous over my cousin and he reached up and squeezed them. I knew I wasn't as good a fuck as Marissa, but at least I had those jugs over her.

Logan mauled my boobs while I pounded his dick. I was definitely fucking my cousin this time, not the other way around. I did him like he did me, just driving onto him -- not even caring if it felt good of rhim. Focused only on my own satisfaction

"Oh fuck! You going to cum for me, baby?" Marissa asked. "You going to fill me up? Cum for me, Liam. Cum in your cousins' cunt. Oh, I need it so bad."

"You... first...." Liam grunted. I saw my brother was rubbing Marissa's clit with abandon. Driving into her, his face screwed up so tight. I swore I could feel the pressure just by looking at him. He was trying so hard not to blow his load before Marissa could.

My petite cousin bucked. Her body flushed red. "I'm... there..." she croaked. Liam drove into her, deep, and held there. He shouted as he unloaded into his cousin. It must have been too much for Marissa because her climax overloaded from a quiet cum to a screaming orgasm. "Oh ffffffffFUCK!"

I think it made Logan a little competitive, because he grabbed my hips and started humping me. Doing his best to drive the action, even though I was the one on top. I reached up and pinched my own nipples, they were aching for it. I rubbed my clitty hard. I worked myself on Logan's dick and finally I came on his cock.

"Oh fuck," I heard him, distant. He pushed me off, my pussy aching at the sudden emptiness. Logan stood over me, gave himself two good strokes, and exploded over me. I opened my mouth, like a baby bird, and let him deliver my meal. Slick and salty, sticky and strange. I let it all pool on my tongue.

I stood up and walked over to Marissa. My cousin already knew what was coming. I gave her a hard kiss and we shared her brother's sperm. White strings spreading out between us.

Marissa broke the kiss and stood up. "Your brother's stuff is leaking out of me," she said, like it was my fault.

"My mouth tastes like your brother's cum," I snapped back.

"You got some on your tits, too," Marissa said. Casually, I rubbed it into my nipples. They stiffened, appreciatively.

I saw the sun was slipping down to the horizon. A sure sign that our parents would soon be home.

"We should probably get cleaned up," I said.

"But I'm horny," Marissa said.

"Rabbits," Liam said.

"Like you're so proper, incest-lover," Marissa said, and gave Liam's hard pec a little slap.

We all stumbled back to the side shower. We tried to make it work for four, but it wasn't happening. It felt more like a frat party prank than the four of us fucking around.

Just as I pulled my cover-up over my head, our parents walked into the backyard. Aunt Tara and Uncle Micah gave us a happy wave and went inside the house. My Dad grumbled and followed them in. My cousins and Liam went inside to get dressed.

My Mom stood there, eyeing me oddly. She took my hand and brought me to sit down on the side of the lounger by the pool. She had no idea how many different sex juices she was wallowing in at that moment.

"I've already talked to your Aunt Tara and Uncle Micah," Mom said, "And I'll speak with Liam in a bit. I just want to say I'm sorry about before."

"It's not your fault that Dad's being an asshole," I said.

"No," my Mom said with a sigh, "But you'll find out when you get older. A couple is made of two people -- it's never only one person's fault."

"Liam caught Dad cheating on you," I said. I hadn't intended to say it, but the words came out. I felt bad. It was Liam's secret to say.

"I know," Mom said. "Well, not about Liam seeing it. But I know your Dad slept with that Lisa woman on your birthday. He told me after. Not in a mean way -- he apologized. Your father knows he messed up."

"But if he knows he did something wrong why is he being such a dick all the time?"

"Like I said, it takes two," Mom said, "I haven't been perfect, either."

"Did you cheat on Dad?" I asked.

"It's none of your business, honey. But no," Mom said, "We're going through a tough time. I'm sorry if you've been caught up in it. You've always been such a buoyant kid. Nothing ever seemed to bother you. I guess I assumed you'd handle this, as well. I know it's not fair. These are our last few months together. I'm sorry they've been so miserable."

"Are you and Dad splitting up?"

"No. Maybe. I don't know," Mom said, "With you and Liam going off to college and me and Gary fighting, sometimes it feels like the whole family is breaking apart. Seeing you be close with your brother this week, with your cousins, it's been nice. Like everything's not completely coming apart."

If my Mom knew how 'close' we all were I doubt she'd still feel the same way. But I just nodded and let her say it. I gave her a hug and told her I loved her. Mom clutched me back. It had been so long since I'd hugged my parents. I was so busy growing up, I didn't realize how much I still needed to be a kid.

*

We went inside and cooked dinner. The next day, we'd be waking up early, piling into the car, and heading for home. It made for a melancholy meal.

After eating, we all sat on the couch together and watched a movie. Logan and Marissa left about halfway through. Liam got up about ten minutes later. Finally, I announced I was too tired to finish and went upstairs.

I went to the bathroom and brushed my teeth. I was already pulling my top over my head as I opened the bedroom door. Marissa was on all fours on top of the bed. Her brother was railing her from behind, while she sucked off Liam.

"Get your cock out of that slut," I told him.

"Sorry, sis," Liam said. He pulled out of Marissa's mouth with a plop and went over to the other bed.

"I'm not a slut, incest-lover," Marissa said, playfully.

"I'm not the only incest-lover, slut," I snapped back.

I finished stripping naked and lay down on my side. Liam slipped behind me. His hardness pressed, where else, into my ass. I reached down and spread my legs, spearing myself on my brother's cock.

"Better than her mouth?" I asked.

"Better than anything in the world," Liam said.

His thick dick stretched my pussy so good. He reached around and squeezed my breasts. In this position we couldn't pound each other, but that was ok. We both watched Logan fuck his sister from behind, savoring the sensation of being connected.

Logan was still doing his sister. Their bodies slapping together. Marissa made little "uhn, uhn, uhns" every time Logan drove home. Her brother licked his thumb and placed it at Marissa's asshole. She groaned as he pressed down, but she didn't stop him.

A moment later, Marissa arched her back and I could tell she was cumming. Logan started to slip out of her.

"Want to... cover you," he said. I had to smile. I guess I'd given him something to fantasize about.

Marissa flipped over, grabbed Logan's hips, and forced his cock back into her pussy.

"Don't you dare," she told him, "Your precious seed only gets planted in one place. I don't care what you do with Lemony, you cum inside your sister."

Logan cackled and humped hard against Marissa. Both of them holding tight onto each other. He roared as he came inside her. Both of them wrapped in ecstasy.

"Show's over," Liam said, "Guess we'd better get going." He pulled out of me and rolled me onto my back. I spread my legs for him, idly stroking at my clit.

My brother's cock filled me again. He moved with an urgency I wasn't used to. Not from Liam, anyway. I got to work on my clit. I felt the orgasm building, but I knew I needed my brother to cum to get there.

"Come on, Liam," I urged him. "Cum. Cum in me."

The world slowed. A realization washed over me.

To that point, I'd seen my brother filling my pussy as a wonderful, pleasurable evil. I knew I was risking something with all kinds of consequences, but I ignored it and hoped it wouldn't matter. Now, though, as I saw the way my brother watched me with so much love, I knew that I wouldn't have it any other way. My brother was going to get me pregnant. It was all I ever wanted.

"Do it, Liam," I said. "Cum in my unprotected pussy. Fill my womb. It's not safe, I know. You'll... you'll put a baby inside me. My twin brother's going to knock me up. And I want it. Please, I need it so bad."

Liam slowed, but he didn't stop. He gave me a funny look, wrapped his arms around me even tighter. Kissed my lips with ever-increasing passion.

"Make a baby inside me," I begged, "Seed me. Breed me. Make me your own."

Liam clutched my ass. Buried his head in my breasts. He cried out, a sweet little sob, and filled my pussy.

The heat of his seed set me off even further than I already was. I'd been cumming like crazy all week. It was nothing like this. I came so hard I lost all sense of things. Higher than high. Deeper than deep. It was almost frightening the way I lost control of myself. Every nerve ending firing out. I didn't so much have an orgasm as I became one.

"Ahhhhhhh my brother's cumming in me!!!!!" I cried out. "Oh YYYYYEEEEESSSSSS!"

I felt my brother's body trembling against mine and I knew he was pouring his essence into me. I could feel it, like his very soul was merging with mine. Becoming one. We were twins: together from the very moment of conception. The fact that we were uniting as one, again, wasn't wrong. It was inevitable. And the pleasure of that union hit me harder than any simple cum ever could.

Liam kissed me, lovingly, as we both came down from our climax. He hugged me close till sense sorted itself back into me. Both of us sticky and sore.

"Well that was kind of awesome," Marissa said from the other bed. Logan agreed, then lay back. His sister rested her head on his chest.

"This is nice," Marissa said. Then she laughed.

Liam wrapped his arms around me. I snuggled into him. Warm and safe.

"I hope it's twins," he said, and gave my tummy a squeeze.

*

The next morning, we woke up before the sun. It was too early for breakfast, so both families piled into the SUV. The four of us smushed against each other in the back row. I was so tired I fell asleep with my head against the window.

I woke up a few hours later with the sun high in the sky. I saw it immediately, of course. Marissa was sitting right on Logan's lap. His fly was open, and her shorts were piled next to her. Honestly, I'm not sure how our parents didn't notice what we were up to all week. Sure there were a bunch of bags and things piled up all around us. But all Uncle Micah had to have done was adjust his rearview mirror slightly and he'd have seen his daughter impaled on his son.

Later, I convinced myself they all knew and didn't care. Even later than that, I decided they were all just oblivious, lost in their own pallid existance. I'm still not sure, but even now I look back and wonder how the hell we got away with everything that happened that week.

Liam was sitting next to me, watching our cousins copulate. His hand was obviously working himself over his shorts.

"Let me do that," I said. I reached down and stroked him off. Marissa's breath hitched and I knew Logan was cumming inside her. I quickly got my brother to the same place. His warm seed covered my fingers.

I held it up and licked it off while he watched. Then he reached over for my shorts.

"Not now," I told him.

"But..."

"It's OK," I said, "I want to save it for later. When you can use your tongue."

Liam smiled at me, excited. "You're the sexiest woman alive, Melanie," he told me. And I felt it in my heart that it was true.

*

We got to Aunt Tara's house around noon. We ate lunch there, but then Dad insisted we should get right back on the road. I hugged Marissa so tight, I felt her back crack. Logan even gave me a kiss on the cheek. The separation hurt my heart more than I can say.

"Well I'm glad that's over," Dad said as we backed out of the driveway. "I have to say, as much as I enjoy seeing your sister, it'll be nice to get back home."

I glared at my Dad through the seats. I know my Mom said he was forgiven for what he'd done, but I felt so angry at him. Nowadays -- now that I'm older, married, with kids of my own -- I think I understand him better. I can empathize with what he was going through.

In the moment, though, I was mad about everything and it stopped me from seeing sense. It would be a long time till I talked to my Dad again. Really talked to him, I mean. Ironically, over time, I started to resent my Mom for her role in all of it. I guess my perspective changed as I got older. What can I say? Relationships don't always make sense.

We got home late that night. Liam and I both packed up our things, our lives, and we went off to college. I saw Aunt Tara and Uncle Micah a few times over the years. At graduation, the birth of our kids. Stuff like that. But it was never the same after that summer.

But it wasn't the last TwinCon.

After the divorce, our parents all drifted apart. But Liam and I stayed in contact with Logan and Marissa. They visited us in college. We even lived in the same city for a few years. We got up to a lot of trouble in those times, I must admit. Even after we were supposed to be settled, mature adults. Our friendship, the four of us, sometimes it feels like it's the best thing in my life. I don't know what I'd do without them. We visit as often as we can.

In fact, Logan and Marissa are walking up to my house right now. We're all going to drive out to Lake George, where we rented a house for the week. Marissa is still skinny, but her hips are a bit wider from having kids. Logan's started to go grey -- I think it makes him look distinguished, but I know he's sensitive about it.

Their twins, Mason and Laura, are following behind them. Mason has grown into such a strapping boy. And Laura's tits might be even bigger than mine. They're both going to school at Northwestern and I hear they're doing fabulous.

1...67891011