TwinCon

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was panting. Logan's penis pendulous over me. I fought through the pleasure (what an odd thought) and sat up. Grabbed my cousin's cock with my hand. He trembled and I marveled at how quickly my captor became captivated.

"Cum for me, cousin," I begged, "Cover me in your seed. Mark me."

Liam groaned. Those incredible eyes so focused I could fall into them forever. I felt his cock twitch and the first burst splattered over my face. I blinked as sticky cum got in my eye. Another. This one on my tits.

"Oh YES!" Logan shouted. Warm spatters painted my face and chest. I fell back. Logan's dick shrinking in my hand. A long trail of slowly cooling wetness dribbled down my arm.

I felt another body shake the bed. I forced my eyes open and saw Marissa leaning over me. She kissed my lips. I realized it wasn't affection. Marissa wanted the cum her brother had left on me. My cheeks, my tits. Marissa lapped up every last bit.

And then I had the strangest thought. It made sense in the moment, that sick, twisted sex logic. I need to return the favor. I pushed Marissa down onto the bed. Gave her my own attempt at a wicked smile. I traced my tongue down her stomach to her pussy. It was neat, the fact that she had no hair there. Not better, but different.

Marissa's cunt hung open, a glob of my brother's sperm leaking out. I licked her snatch from top to bottom. She froze so fast you'd think I'd shot her.

My brother's salty semen mixed with Marissa's heady juices. I didn't like the taste, but I loved what it did to my cousin. Marissa shook and keened. She begged and babbled. Her hands gripping my shoulders. I'd find nail marks there in the shower the next day. Her thighs so tight around my head I worried my skull would burst like a grape.

I kept my tongue pressed to my cousin's pussy till I couldn't taste the semen anymore. Then I drove down onto Marissa's clit. She tightened further, then her body went limp. I'm sure she said something. I couldn't hear it, my ears covered tight by her legs.

I looked up, cheeks sticky with girl cum, and gave the room a stupid grin.

"That was. Fuck," Marissa said, "Fuck you. You've ruined me forever."

"Only fair," I said, "Since you did it to me."

"That was amazing," Liam said.

"I kind of want to go again," Marissa said.

"No," the three of us chorused. I somewhat remember collapsing into the bed. The warm comforter and the soft pillow. Being honest, though, I'm not sure at all how I got there.

I woke up the next morning too hungover to move. Wrapped in body parts that I couldn't connect. Marissa's legs. Logan's arms. And, of course, Liam's hard cock. Pressed against my ass. Like it was always meant to be there.

*

I didn't process what I'd done till I was in the shower the next morning.

I'd woken up with the dawning sun still wan in the window. I realized with a start that we needed to get up before our parents decided to check on us. Naked, post-orgy was something we could not explain away. I extricated myself from the pile, then slipped out to the bathroom. Every part of me felt stiff. Sticky. Even my poor little brain.

As the hot water washed over me, the reality seeped in. Oh God, I'd slept with Logan. Let him fuck me like, I don't know, some kind of cock-crazed slut. Was it bad that my one saving grace was that I'd stopped him from inseminating me? As if my own brother doing it twice wasn't an issue at all?

I heard the bathroom door open. My blond brother entered, and my chest ached at the sight of him. I didn't care about the wet. I threw open the curtain and threw myself into Liam's arms.

"Oh God, love, I'm so sorry."

Liam held me tight as I soaked through his t-shirt. He squeezed me, as if he could sense how much I needed it.

"Just tell me we're OK," I babbled, "I don't care if it's not true. Please just say it."

"We're OK," Liam said. I stepped back and stared at him. The shower water hissed loud behind me. "Are you OK?"

"God no," I said, "I love you. You know that right? Not like, sister love or twin love but love love. Please don't let me ruin that."

"I love you, too," Liam said, a smile forming on his lips. "Come here." He stripped off his shirt and boxers, then led me back into the shower. Pulled the curtain closed, still holding me tight. His strong arms wrapped around me, making me feel safe.

"You want to tell me what's going on?" Liam asked.

"I fucked Logan," I said, "Well, he fucked me. If I'm being honest, I wasn't doing much. But that's not the point. I was with him."

"And I was with Marissa," Logan said, "But you don't seem upset about that."

"Of course not," I said, "We were drunk and you both looked so hot together. I don't care if you... Oh."

"Right," Liam said.

"So, you're not mad," I said.

"Not unless you want me to be," Liam said.

"Fuck, you're so amazing," I said, "I mean, how am I so lucky that someone so amazing loves me."

"I don't know about amazing," Liam said, "I've kind of been acting like a dick for the last six months."

"Yes, what's up with that?" I said.

There was a loud knock on the door.

"Some of us would like hot water!" Marissa yelled. Logan rolled his eyes at me.

"She's so bossy," he said, "Get out of the shower. Cum in my pussy. Lick my clit. Good Lord."

We switched off the water and wrapped ourselves in towels. When I opened the door, Marissa and Logan were both standing in the hallway. Giving us the stink eye.

"Our parents are still asleep," Marissa said. God, what shitty teenagers were we, waking up before our own parents?

Liam and I walked across the hall. He sat down on the bed in his towel. I sat next to him. He held my tiny hands in his -- they looked so pink and weak next to his strong palms and thick fingers.

"On our eighteenth birthday," Liam said.

"You caught Dad with the caterer."

"I did," Liam said, "And it broke me. I wanted to tell you, needed to tell you, but I couldn't. Not because of anything you did. I felt like it was trapped inside me. That knowledge. Eating me alive. And while I know this makes no rational sense because it was my own choice, I started to resent the world for making me keep my secret."

"I understand," I said. And oddly, I did. I could imagine seeing Dad with some woman and wanting to tell everyone, needing to, and realizing that I couldn't. And then, yes, I think I would hate people for trapping me that way. Even if they couldn't know it was their fault.

"Then school was ending," Liam said, "Dad was being a dick and Mom was distant. I felt so alone. And then there was you."

"Me?" I asked. It kept coming back to me.

"You," Liam said. He poked my massive boob.

"Oh. Me."

"You grew those and, suddenly, my sister wasn't my cute best friend who happened to live in my house. She was a woman. A sexy, beautiful woman that I wanted so bad. I knew I wasn't supposed to think of you that way. But I couldn't stop myself. I started to see you in every fantasy. But, of course, I couldn't have you."

"That had to be hard, fighting with your own body like that," I said. I knew it was, because I'd been doing the same. Telling myself that what we were doing was only wrong if I liked it. Or if we did it once, then it was OK but not twice. OK, twice, but not a third time. And on and on I went, like back on that Tilt-A-Whirl. Sick to my stomach yet praying the ride would never end. So yeah, I got it.

"I tried to find other girls attractive," Liam said, "Their tits were too small, or their face wasn't pretty enough, or they weren't as smart as you or funny or sweet. I was comparing them all to my sister and none of them made the cut. I couldn't stop thinking it: she'd be cute if she looked more like Melanie. And yes, I'm calling you that. I don't care anymore. Lemony was my little twin sister. Melanie is the woman I fell in love with. Long before any of this happened."

I guess Lemon was kind of a kid name. And I liked the idea of being able to buy different colored clothing. Still it felt weird when my brother said it. Melanie? Who was that?

"So, I wasn't mad at you," Liam said, "I treated you like that because if I didn't, I was going to be kissing you. Holding you. Loving you. But I'm sorry because that was shitty too. If it makes you feel any better, I was only hurting myself."

"I don't want you to be hurt," I said, "I want you to be happy. I realized that seeing you with Marissa didn't make me jealous because I love you -- your happiness makes me happy. Seeing you enjoy her, that was kind of fun, too."

"And I felt the same about you and Logan," Liam said, "Like I said, sis, I just love to watch you cum."

"So we're OK?" I asked.

"You and me?" Liam said, "Yes, we're OK. Our family? Maybe not so much."

And I knew he was right. Mom and Dad were splitting up. I'd known it for so long, well before my eighteenth birthday, being honest. I'd fought hard to not see it, because maybe if I didn't acknowledge it, then it wouldn't be true. But I couldn't change the world, no matter how much I tried. I could only enjoy the good parts. And I was so glad to share them with the love of my life. My brother.

"So, we're going to keep doing this," I said, standing up. I undid my towel and got out clean clothes.

"Fuck I hope so," Liam said, his eyes glued to my tits.

"And Marissa and Logan?"

Liam shrugged. He stood up and started to get dressed, too. I hoped he didn't see how I was staring at his cock.

"Tomorrow we're going home," Liam said, "This is almost certainly the last TwinCon, or at least the last one like this. Seems a shame to not enjoy our time together. The four of us."

I smiled, broadly. I was hoping he'd say that.

*

That morning, we went downstairs and made breakfast for our parents. The four of us working together, the perfect team. I mixed the batter for pancakes while Logan put bacon in the oven. Marissa sliced up fresh fruit and Liam scrambled eggs.

I went out to set the table, and as I walked past Marissa, she slapped my ass.

"Last night was so much fun," she said. "I hope you enjoyed it too."

I wasn't sure what to say. I bought some time by putting plates down around the table.

So long as Liam was OK with what we'd done, then I was OK too. But I didn't think I should admit to how much I enjoyed it. Or, for that matter, how much it frightened me in the morning. Still, I wanted to show my cousin I was game, so I told her it was nice.

Marissa laughed, throatily. "What is it with you and that word? Some things aren't just nice. They're awesome, spectacular, wonderful."

"Is that how you'd describe being with my brother?" I asked.

"You're not jealous, are you?" Marissa asked.

"No," I said, "I thought it was hot to watch you and Liam together." Which was absolutely true.

"Good, cause you and Logan looked really good, too," Marissa said, "We're just being good siblings -- good siblings share. And fuck. That's my current policy, anyway."

"I can live with that," I said.

"So, you're willing to 'share' more?" Marissa asked.

"Would you just admit you liked fucking my brother?"

Marissa sniggered. "Of course I did. His thick dick is awesome. He's a little talky, though."

"And I liked Logan's long one. He's a little rough, though."

"He liked being with you, too," Marissa said, "I think he has a little crush on you, to be honest. Maybe has for a few years now."

"Are you jealous?"

"Maybe a little," Marissa said, folding napkins and laying out the silverware. "But as I'm sure you've learned, I like it when the wrong stuff feels right."

"So do I," I said. "I think I've found something lasting with Liam. I know that's, like, really fucked up. But I can't stop it either."

"That's OK," Marissa said, "I keep telling you, you're supposed to love your twin brother."

"I appreciate you saying that, Marissa, but no I'm really not."

"You said that you and Liam started to come apart on your eighteenth birthdays, right? You asked if we had a big blowout? Well, when Logan and I turned eighteen, I caught him stroking himself off in the shower."

"How did you...?"

"It doesn't matter," Marissa said. "I saw him, he saw me. We started doing little things. I thought it was playful, flirty. But it kept building and building till one day we were in the garage and he had me bent over the hood of my car."

"Wait, you have a car?"

"I saved up from working at the Genuardi's the last two summers. It's a little sedan thing. Anyway, that's not the point. I've had other boyfriends, Lemony. They were crappy assholes who only cared about fucking me. Like they could stuff my head and hang it on their wall after. The connection I have with Logan, I can't describe it. Except I don't have to because I know you feel the same way with Liam."

"Like we were meant to be together," I said. It was Disney-like love in a very not-Disney way. But I couldn't deny it.

"Exactly," Marissa said, "And maybe we didn't set out to seduce the two of you this summer, totally? But, if anything, you guys only reinforced my feelings. Also, your tits are awesome."

I blushed. That had been coming up a lot lately.

I heard our parents tromp down the stairs and we started to bring out the food. The adults all enjoyed breakfast -- I think they were a little in shock, seeing what we'd done.

Afterwards, I hung back to wash the dishes and Marissa helped me dry.

"So, we're cool?" Marissa asked, looking over at me.

"We have one day left together. I want us all to enjoy it. Liam does, too," I said.

"That's my girl!" Marissa said.

*

Talking about what we wanted to do and finding a place to do it were two different things entirely, however. Both sets of parents insisted we all spend time together on our last day. Marissa gave me a disappointed look, but there wasn't any way around it.

I went back up to the bedroom to collect my things for the beach. A moment later, Liam came in to do the same.

"Hey, Melanie," he said. He bent down and kissed my cheek.

"I'm not used to you calling me that," I said. "Like, it's not my name."

"You said you didn't want things to change, but..."

"I know. They already have," I said.

Liam wrapped his arms around me, tight. He kissed the top of my head. "I'm happy they have. I like fucking you way more than fighting you."

I couldn't argue with that.

We went downstairs and then both families, all eight of us, walked down to the beach together. After the day before, it was nice to be on the quiet beach. To hear nothing but waves and screaming seagulls. We set up near the water. Everyone did their own suntan lotion. We couldn't take risks with the parents around.

I could tell by how my Mom and Dad were looking at each other that they'd been fighting again. I no longer cared. Even more importantly, I didn't need them to stay together anymore. I'd seen the truth of things and I knew that they weren't my destiny. If anything, I wanted them to get it over with so I could enjoy my life.

I pulled off my coverall and lay down on the towel. I was back in another one piece, a bright red one, and it made me feel a little sad. I knew I'd be shopping for more bikinis as soon as I got home.

We spent the morning being wholesome. Jumping the waves in the ocean, playing paddleball on the sand, working on our tans in the sweltering Jersey sun. It was nice, a little reprieve from the bad and the good that was going on in my life. A reminder that normal things happen most of the time, even when it seems like everything's going crazy. I caught Marissa's eye at one point. I could tell she was already scheming ways to get back to the house for some sibling fun. I guess not everyone was as excited as I was about getting normal time with our families.

When it was time for lunch, we opened up the cooler and grabbed sandwiches and drinks. Eating on the beach was strange, it felt like the sand was trying to sneak into my meal any way it could, but it was also nice. The cold cut turkey and hot sun.

There was a loud rattling noise. I looked over to see my Dad rummaging through the cooler.

"Deb, did you see my orange soda?" he asked.

"It should be in there, Gary," Mom said.

"Well it's not."

"Here, let me take a look." Mom got up and dug through the cooler, next to my Dad. "Huh. I must have forgotten. I swear I left some in there."

"Goddammit you always do this!" Dad shouted.

"Do what?" Mom asked.

"I ask you to do one simple goddamned thing and you blow it off."

"I didn't blow it off, Gary, I just forgot."

"Like fuck you did. It's the same thing over and over again. You never fucking listen. It's like that time my car broke down in the rain and you waited over two hours to get me."

"My phone was out of power. And besides, that was four years ago, and this is an orange soda."

"Well fuck you, too!"

My stood there, fuming. I could practically see the smoke wafting off them as they flopped into their respective chairs. The rest of us sat there silent, collateral damage in yet another argument.

For a moment, I felt like having it out with everyone right there. Just pulling the pin and throwing the grenade. At least then I'd be responsible for the explosion. Marissa saw the anger in me though, and she quickly grabbed my hand, pulling me away from my parents.

"We're going to swim in the pool," Marissa announced. She collected her things -- including me, Logan, and Liam -- and started dragging us back to the house.

Mom chased after me. For a moment, she pulled me away from Marissa. "You don't have to leave," she said. I could see the tears forming in her eyes.

"Yes I do, Mom," I said, "I really do."

And I left her there by herself on the beach.

*

Marissa didn't waste any time. As soon as we got back to the house, she took off her t-shirt and kept going. A moment later she was completely naked by the side of the pool, lying out on a lounger. Her pert little tits browning in the sun.

I glanced over at the fencing -- it didn't seem nearly high enough for what my cousin was doing. But I didn't care. I ran the straps of my swimsuit over my shoulders, then stepped out of my suit. I lay down naked on the lounger next to my cousin.

"Woo! The big guns are coming out!" she cheered.

Logan and Liam stripped off their shorts, too, revealing the big missiles I cared more about. We all lay in the backyard, completely naked. Some part of me whispered that I should be ashamed. Look at those tight bodies, it said, and your floppy tits and flabby ass. But I didn't listen. My massive tits were awesome, and my ample ass was incredible. And those trim bodies? They only wanted to be with me.

I rolled off my lounger, then kissed Marissa hard, on the lips. She gasped into my mouth. A moment later her hands snaked into my hair, holding us both together.

"I'm not doing that with you, dude," I heard Liam tell Logan. My sexy cousin shrugged back at my brother. They both stared at their sisters, entranced.

Marissa kissed my neck. Then my chest. Then she latched onto my tit. I moaned as my sharp, pink nubbin slipped into my cousin's mouth. I reached down to play with Marissa's little breasts. They were so perky and tight. I loved her small brown nipples, feeling them stiffen against my palm. I'd always wanted to be my older, female cousin. I guess I would have to settle for being with her. I could take that trade-off.

I pulled Marissa off my tit. She eyed me nervously, but I shook my head. I took her hand and dragged her back to my lounger. Lay back, legs spread.

Marissa smiled at me, that wicked grin, and buried her head between my legs. This whole time I'd been afraid of oral. My God I was so fucking stupid. Being licked was like heaven. The wetness of my cousin's tongue. It was different than sex -- sinking into an orgasm instead of being pounded into one. I loved the difference in sensation.