TwinCon

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We both sighed as his cockhead made contact. I thought it would be easy, like last night, but instead my sex seemed to have shrunk back down. Liam got maybe the head in at most, before having to draw back and push again. My pussy spread deliciously as his thickness forced its way inside. That wonderful mix of pleasure and pain.

"Fuck her. Fuck your sister," Marissa said, and I couldn't tell whether she was urging Logan or Liam. As if either needed the encouragement.

The tent filled with grunts and growls. Slapping flesh.

"God, you feel so good, Lemon," Liam gasped. His body strained against mine. "I've gotta feel those incredible tits." He pulled my top off and squeezed my breasts. The flesh overspilling his palms. "That amazing ass." He slipped his hands down and gripped my butt cheeks with the same fervor.

Marissa started making these little gasps and I looked over. She was lost in her brother's eyes. The two of them railing each other. Their faces a mirror of pleasure. Marissa felt me looking and turned her head. She gave me a mischievous smile and, before I could react, leaned over and kissed me on the lips.

We'd done this before, with our brothers' sperm, but this felt like another level entirely. Both of us being fucked while we pressed our mouths together. It amped up how hot this all felt, fucking my brother, barely hidden by a tent, in the middle of the busy beach, while my cousins humped next to us. And now I was kissing Marissa. It did almost as much for me as the tight, hard thrusts of Liam's cock in my cunt. I closed my eyes and let the sensations wash over me.

I felt someone squeeze my breast. But both of Liam's hands were still tight on my bottom. I looked and saw that it was Logan. He'd put his hand on my boob while he humped his sister. Logan pinched my nipple tight and gave me a hungry grin. It didn't feel good or bad, just different. If Liam or Marissa saw, they didn't say anything.

"oh. Oh. OH!" Marissa put her hand on Logan's backside, holding him in place. Logan let go of my breast, distracted by his sister's orgasm.

"Gonna..." he said, and his body bucked.

"Oh yyyyeeeeeeeeesssssss," Marissa said as her brother filled her. Both of them back to only being enraptured with each other.

Liam's breathing started to come short. His rhythm broke. I could feel my brother's impending orgasm as much as my own. I realized I needed to catch up and slipped my fingers into my bottoms. Found my clit and started rubbing for all I was worth.

"You... you gonna cum?" Liam said.

"Think so," I said, "Give me a... ah. Yeah. Totally."

"I'm gonna cum," Liam said. I realized if he went right then, it wouldn't be enough.

"Hang on," I said, "Hold on. Almost there. Not yet. Give me a little more, ok baby?"

"Really close," Liam said, "Trying. You feel so good, Lemony."

"I know," I whined, "Just a little more." Liam's pounding slowed, to try to stop himself from going over. Ironically it only made my own orgasm slip away. I resigned myself to being less satisfied.

"It's OK," I told him, "Keep going."

"But you won't..."

"It's alright," I said, "You're already so close, I know. You can do it. I promise I won't be mad."

Liam started to thrust harder. I rubbed my clit, hoping I might make my release in time.

I felt both our cousins looking at us as we coupled. They'd already finished and were wrapped around each other, watching.

"Cum," Marissa whispered. And, again, I couldn't tell who she was commanding.

I guess Liam assumed it was him, though, because he froze. "Oh God sis I'm.... AHHHHH I can't stop it, I'm sorry!" He roared and I felt my pussy fill with his warmth once again.

When he splashed my cervix, my own body finally decided to give in, and a little orgasm coursed through me. It wasn't anything near to what I'd experienced the night before, but it felt good just the same. My brother's release making my own much the better.

Liam bucked against me. His hands gripped my butt, too tight. Absently, I was aware that my brother was inseminating my unprotected pussy once again. I didn't care. I couldn't bear for him to stop.

We both came down, panting and laughing. I reached up and smoothed his hair. He was watching me with adoration, again.

"Still... still can't believe you let me do that," he said, "How lucky I am." He kissed me hard, and it was almost better than the orgasm.

*

I think we fell asleep for a while. When I woke up the sun was lower, and the beach seemed quiet. Still plenty bright and busy, but time had clearly passed. I glanced at my phone and saw it was about four.

Liam got off me, our bodies both sticky with each other's liquids. We pulled on our clothes, stumbled out of the tent, and got in the ocean. He kept looking at me and smiling, like he knew something secret about me. Which, of course, he did. My twin brother knew what his sister's pussy felt like. Knew the sounds she made, the faces, as she came.

Marissa and Logan floated next to us. They both gave me that same, knowing, self-satisfied grin. I felt my brother's semen slip down my leg. His essence swimming through the salt of the sea.

*

We got back to the tents and packed up our stuff. As we walked back, I let Logan and Marissa slip ahead. Put my arm in Liam's and enjoyed being so close in his company.

"I'm sorry, Lemon," Liam said, "I know you said not to, you know, do that. In you. In the moment I got caught up. Wanted you to go, too. And I... Well, I know I shouldn't have and I'm sorry."

"Why do you always say that?" I asked. "Sorry?"

He looked taken aback. I tried to soften what I was saying. I wasn't angry at my brother for cumming in me. After, all I didn't stop him either. In that moment, I didn't want him to do anything but fill me with his sticky seed. I blamed myself, more than I ever did him.

"Like, almost every time you cum, you say it," I said, "I'm not trying to be mean. Just asking."

"Oh, I didn't realize," Liam said. "I don't know. I guess, in the moment, when I'm about to go, I become aware of how wrong it is. What we're doing. Not that I don't love it, feel so lucky for it. But, I mean, you're not supposed to cum in your sister."

"No, that does tend to be frowned upon."

"Also, like, I want to give you pleasure. Make you feel good. When I come, that's it. The fun stops. So, I always feel bad. Like, I want to last forever in you and when I cum I can't."

"But it feels good, right? Cumming?"

"Amazing," Liam said.

"Do you like it when I orgasm?" I asked.

"It's kind of like my favorite thing ever," Liam said, "I love seeing it. Seeing you. You're so beautiful, sis, I think I'd like to watch you cum even if it wasn't me getting you there."

I blushed. My brother really had a way with words post-sex. Like fucking turned him into a poet or something. At least for a little bit.

"Well, I like it when you cum, too. So, you don't have to be guilty about it."

"Even though you're my twin sister?"

"Especially because of that," I said. And was surprised to find that I meant it.

*

We packed the car, then went back to the boardwalk for dinner. As we ate sausage and pepper sandwiches, I got a text from my Mom.

"She wants to know when we're coming home," I said.

"There's a club down the street from here," Marissa said, "They don't check IDs too closely and I thought we could go for a bit."

Well, that answered that question.

When we were done eating, we walked off the boardwalk and into the downtown. The sun was at the horizon, turning everything a shadowy orange. Lots of people our age milled about. I saw more than a few guys watch me and Marissa hungrily, despite the two large men we were walking with.

The club was at the end of the block, striped with pink-blue neon lights. As Marissa promised, the bouncer barely glanced at our IDs before letting us inside. The place was loud and already full of people. A DJ was at one side of a large dance floor, lost in a haze of laser light and choking smoke.

There was a long bar at one side, and we went over. Again, no one checked Logan's ID when he bought the three of us beers. We leaned against the bar and watched as other people danced. I tried to sip my drink slowly. Despite all the sex and sleep I felt a bit gummy from the three I'd had before. The bottle emptied way too quickly. Even faster, Logan replaced it with another. I tried to give him money for it, but he waved me away.

"I want to dance," Marissa announced. She looked at Logan, but he eyed her like it was his first time at dim sum and she was offering him some chicken feet. "You're no fun."

"I'll go," Liam said. He shrugged and left his beer, half drunk, on the bar. Marissa grabbed his hands and dragged him out.

My blond brother looked so different than his cousin. They made for a funny combination: this tall, lithe woman dancing with her shorter, muscular partner. The differences didn't seem to bother Marissa one bit. She danced with my brother like they were the center of attention.

This was the moment where I was supposed to feel left out. Marissa was doing some definite dirty dancing with my brother: running her hands down his chest, gripping his hips, grinding her butt back against his crotch. I should have been jealous. But instead, I just enjoyed the two of them enjoying each other.

I don't think Logan liked it as much, though, because he grabbed my arm and pulled me out to the dance floor. Together, we began moving to the music -- a pulsing, upbeat thump that vibrated in my chest. Though my heart had a lot of reasons to pound.

Logan's dark brown eyes stared into me, deep. His permanent serious stare seemed to drill right into my soul. It was powerful. Intoxicating and dangerous like a shot of dark liquor. Spicy, burning, closing my throat. Sending me down, down, down.

I was aware of how we were moving. Of how Logan traced my sides, my chest. Moved behind me and pressed his hardness into my ass. All I could see were those eyes. The way he looked at me like he knew me down to the atoms and loved every little bit he saw.

I felt a hand on my shoulder and Liam spun me away. "Having fun?" he asked me.

"You're here, how could I not?" I said.

Now it was Logan, playfully slapping my sides. Clapping and laughing. Whispering made up lyrics in my ear that kind of fit the wordless, thrumming tune. According to Liam, this was a song about someone who loved their pet iguana too much. Made as much sense as anything.

Then Marissa pushed my brother aside and she and I were dancing in a very different way. My cousin wrapped her long, thin arms around my neck. She waved her arms and undulated her hips. Marissa smiled at me, naughty, and playfully nipped at my lips.

"You're so fucking hot and you don't even see it," Marissa said.

I went back to my usual refrain. I thought Marissa was sex in denim shorts. My cousin laughed and this time she kissed me full on the mouth. Urgent and heavy. Lips sweet and tongue wanting. We pulled away gasping for air. I saw Liam give Logan a high five out of the corner of my eye.

After that I needed a break, so I went back to the bar. I was on my third beer at the club. No, my fourth. I'd lost count. The world seemed tipsy, spinning ever so slightly. Time slowed to a crawl and skipped whole sections just to catch up. We took turns on the dance floor. The music felt so good on my body. The boys' hands even better.

I danced with Logan and he grasped my ass. I bopped with Liam and he squeezed my tits. I wanted more. My body wanted more, and my brain was too checked out to set any blocks in my way.

At one point I looked over and saw that Marissa had her hands around my brother's waist. They were swaying, close. Rubbing hard. She leaned in to whisper, and he laughed. Blond head thrown back.

I tightened my own grip on Logan. Looked into those stormy eyes. Then my lips were on his. Liam was loving and Marissa was playful. Logan, though, kissed me with a drive that threatened to drag me down to the bottom of the sea. A heady, wanting passion that felt like gravity on overload.

"Let's go," Marissa said. She was already holding Liam's hand and she grabbed mine. I put my hand on Logan's and the four of us dragged a line right out of the club.

Outside, the sidewalks were almost as busy. The ocean air blew breezy cold. Logan had been buying beers, but he wasn't drinking them. He herded the three of us -- cavorting caterwauling, crazy-ass drunks -- back to our car.

Marissa climbed into the back seat, dragging Liam along with her. I got into shotgun. Logan next to me. He eyed me for a moment; my God that stare.

The moon was bright, hanging over us like it might lunge at any moment. I lulled in the low roar of the car while wisps of music floated through my mind. I heard that kissing sound again and glanced back. Marissa and Liam were making out in the backseat. Her little fingers running through my brother's short hair. Something was bothering me, but I couldn't figure out what it was.

I put my hand on Logan's thigh. Slid it up and felt his long, strong dick through his shorts. I went into his pant leg. Under his boxers. Felt the bare, hard heat of his cock. In the rearview mirror, Marissa's perky boobs were out, and Liam was suckling at them. She looked so sexy with her tight little body and her tiny tits. Liam's large hands covered them completely.

Logan parked the car in the driveway, and we spilled out. Marissa topless, tittering. Liam's lips pressed to her neck. We stumbled into the house. I knew I should be quiet, but I couldn't remember why.

Up the stairs to the tiny bedroom. Two beds staring back at us, anticipating. Marissa took off her little shorts and fell onto the sheets, pulling my brother on top of her. Liam's pants jangled as he undid his belt.

I stood in front of the other bed. Logan gave me a half-smile and stepped close. He ripped his dark t-shirt over his head. I did the same. Bra and all. My big tits spilled out. My cousin took off his shorts. Just in his boxers. I mirrored him again, nothing but the bottoms of my little yellow bikini.

Logan took my hand and led me down to the bed. We kissed again. His lips pressed against mine so hard I was sure they'd bruise. He pushed my arms outward. Held me there in his thrall.

I heard a low groan and knew without the need to look that my brother's dick was in my cousin's mouth. But I did look, and I saw Marissa's nose buried in Liam's pubes. Deeper than I could ever imagine taking him.

"Fuck that's thick," Marissa said.

"God that's good," Liam said.

Logan reached down and slid off my bottoms. My pussy, pink and exposed. Little blonde hairs the only thing left to cover it. Logan buried his face in my twat. His nose drove into my clit. A noise came out of me that I didn't know I could make. A long, low groan that felt more like an animal than sweet, little me.

Marissa sucked up and down Liam's thick dick. Making loud sloppy slurping sounds like she wanted me to hear.

"Fuck that feels so good," Liam said.

"Not yet," Marissa said, "Don't you dare go off on me yet." She pulled him out of her mouth and slipped back onto the bed. Legs open wide, like mine. Liam started to move his head toward her center, but she reached down and pulled him closer. She shifted his stick. In a moment, Liam, my love, was plunged in our cousin's pussy.

Logan kept licking me and I felt the orgasm start to rise. Sudden and sharp, my cum grabbed hold of me before I could get my arms around it, the size and intensity overwhelming. I cried out. My body bucked.

When I opened my eyes, Logan was staring down at me. That look again. Pure, wanton passion. He grabbed my thighs and turned me over. I found myself on all fours. Presenting myself to him. Pussy flushed and gaping. Little brown star right in front of his eyes. I felt so vulnerable it made my head spin -- like I wasn't already dizzy enough.

The tip of Logan's spear pressed at my sex. One day after I had my first ever cock, I was taking another one. I thought I was ready for it. Logan slipped into me. Drew back. Pressed harder. This wasn't the slow, careful entry I was used to. Logan drove into me like I was being naughty by daring to hold back on his dick. As if my little vagina needed training and he was here to teach her well.

Logan pushed forward again. His hands on my ass. It didn't hurt, really, but it was rough. He slid up, right to the point where my body was used to a cock stopping. And then he went further.

Like I said, Logan was long, but I didn't know the meaning of it, really, till he was buried in my own personal measuring apparatus. God, it felt like he was stirring up my guts. I slid my hand down, just to check there wasn't a cylindrical bulge in my stomach. I found my clit, instead, and started to rub.

Liam and Marissa were fucking hard on the bed next to us. The both of them jabbering at each other. A conversation that made sense only to them.

"Fuck, that thick cock. So good. Pound my pussy. Stretch it good. Fuck. Yes. OH! YES!"

"Feel good?"

"Oh yes."

"Good. Good. Want to fuck you so good."

"You're doing it, baby. Oh God I'm getting close. Slow down. Speed up. A little... No. OK. That's it. Oh! Lemony your brother's giving it to me so good I... OH FUCK!"

Logan was battering me down now. Standing behind my jiggling butt. Mating me like an animal. I was used to Liam's encouraging looks. His little smiles. The way the both of us built to our orgasm, like a shared project.

Logan plowed into me all his own. My orgasm was assumed. Logan was going to get off and the smug bastard knew, knew, that would get me there, too. I felt taken. Owned.

He worked me over. Loud slaps. His balls against my clit. So good. With every thrust, Logan's long dick bounced off my cervix and it kind of hurt. I told myself I didn't like it, but my body disagreed. I was being battered into the bed and I could only cry out.

"Oh Liam, YES!" Marissa cried.

"You cumming?"

"Fuh... fuh... fuck yeah," Marissa said.

"Me too. Gonna cum too," Liam said.

"Do it," Marissa said, "Cum in me. Fill my fertile pussy with your seed. Cum, cousin. Cum in MEEEEE!" She arched her back, like arming herself for the coming explosion. Liam roared. I watched Marissa's body flush as Liam filled her.

Logan felt my lack of attention and he slapped my ass, hard. The heat sparked down my soft buttcheek and right down to my pussy. Again, I felt embarrassed by how easily he owned me.

I felt Logan's body tighten behind me and I knew his orgasm wasn't far behind. I waited for him to warn me. To ask if I was ready to go. Of course, he did nothing of the sort.

"Watch," Marissa said. She and Liam were lying back on the other bed. My cousin holding my brother's head in place. "Watch my brother cum in your sister. See how good she looks as he fills her up."

That little bit of consciousness finally pushed through.

"Not..." I gasped out. "Not in me."

Logan froze. I wasn't sure how he'd react. Half of me thought he would inseminate me anyway. Part of me wanted him to. But my cousin, after treating me like his personal fuck toy (and making me love every minute of it), gave me the respect of stopping.

"I'm not safe," I said, "Not on the pill. Please. On me. My tits. My face. Just not inside. Pleaaaase."

Logan's cock slipped out and I immediately regretted my choice. He slapped my ass lightly and I flopped onto my back. My hand was buried lewdly in my snatch. Logan knelt between my legs and started stroking. Both of us worked ourselves over.

By some miracle, my own orgasm came first. My mouth hung open and I made a short little "Oh" like a gasp of surprise. My sight blurred. My orgasm exploded outward. Like a little bomb going off in my pussy, slowly expanding till all of me was engulfed.