TwinCon

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Logan groaned, too. His face cinched. He was cumming in his sister's fertile pussy.

My cousins' orgasms shocked me into my own. I sucked in my breath. My body stilled. The pleasure slapped against my body like a tidal wave. I was washed away. It wasn't the peak. Some part of me knew it. But it was more than anything I'd ever experienced. My whole body shaking. I heard screaming and realized it was me.

"Oh God," I heard my brother distant. "I'm... I'm so sorry, sis. But I... oh FUCK!"

I felt something warm splash against my cervix. There was the peak. The second orgasm rolled so hard over the first one, it was crushed like a bug under a cement mixer. Any sense of ecstasy I had. Any scale of joy. It was wiped away in one merciless, violent cum. My world went blank.

My brother filled me with his fertility. Burst after burst of semen splashed into me and every one sparked me higher. My vagina clamped down so hard, I'm amazed it didn't rip Liam's dick right off.

I fell back into the bed, sloppy with sweat. My hair over my eyes, in my mouth. My jaw ached and my fingers burned. I felt my brother's cock slip out of me, leaving a slimy trail. He buried his head in my neck.

"Sorry. So sorry. Oh, I'm so sorry, sis." He rambled on like that. Held me close. As the orgasm drained out of me, all I could think was I wanted him to fuck me again as soon as possible. Not even done with one cum, my body already begged for another. I hugged Liam close to me and stroked his head.

I looked over at the other bed and saw Marissa and Logan smiling back at me. The reality hit me: I'd just lost my virginity to my brother while my cousins watched. In fact, both sisters had probably just been impregnated by their own brothers at the exact same moment. Holy fuck was that weird.

"How was that?" Marissa asked, casual.

"Really fucking amazing," I said. It came out as one tumbling word. Reallyfuckingamazing.

"It gets better," Marissa said with a wicked smile.

"I'll probably die," I said.

"Be a great way to go, though," Liam said, panting.

Marissa got out of bed and pulled out a handful of tissues. She distributed them around the room, holding one up to her dripping pussy. She saw me looking and shrugged. No big deal. Not that I could judge. My own brother's seed was already leaking out of me. Puddling between my legs. Holy fuck he put a lot in there. I was through three tissues before the flow finally seemed to staunch. Though a lot of it, I knew, was my own liquid.

"I'm sorry," Liam said, looking down at my snatch. "I shouldn't have..."

"It's a little late for that," I said. He gave me a puppy dog look. It only made me want to twist the knife a little further. "You took my virginity you big jerk."

"You took mine," Liam whined. We both laughed. The whole situation so strange, it was the only rational response.

"I don't know about you, but that's about all I can handle for one evening," Marissa said. She climbed back into bed with her brother.

I leaned over to Liam and kissed his lips again. Salty with sweat. He smiled down at me, a big dopey grin. Snaked his arm around my chest. Held me close till we both were claimed by sleep.

*

The next morning, I woke up to, what else, my brother's dick poking me in my ass.

"Doesn't that thing ever get tired?" I asked, grumpily.

"Of you?" Liam asked, "Never."

Just like that I went from annoyed to gratified. I turned to kiss Liam, morning breath be damned.

KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK

I almost fell out of the bed I was so startled.

"Come on sleepyheads, there's a whole day waiting for you!" Aunt Tara called out. I prayed to God that she wouldn't open the door and find all of us naked and wrapped around each other. Her footsteps echoed distant.

Marissa and I shared a guilty smile. My lithe cousin slipped out of bed totally naked. She saw me staring and cupped her boob, blowing me a kiss.

"Let's go incest-lover," she said to me. I started to get angry, but then I chuckled. She was right, of course.

We all got out of bed and got dressed. I was sticky with all sorts of liquids, but I went straight downstairs. My sibling and cousins came down behind me. All of us looking like we'd survived a hurricane -- battered and bruised. Hair all over the place and legs not much better.

"You guys party too hard," Uncle Micah said as we sat down.

"Or not hard enough," Aunt Tara said, giving my Mom a knowing wink.

She set out a plate of fresh blueberry pancakes. It was good to know that even after fucking my brother, some pleasures didn't pale.

"We're going to hit the beach," Mom said.

"Actually, Aunt Deb, we were hoping to head over to the other town and play on the boardwalk," Marissa said, "Go on some rides, that kind of thing." You better believe my cousin made the word 'rides' sound as dirty as possible.

"Oh," my Mom said. I could hear the disappointment in her voice and for a moment I felt guilty. Spending a day with the 'rents wouldn't be so bad, right? I looked over at Liam, his sky-blue eyes. Remembered how they looked when he was buried inside me. Yes, that kind of answered my question.

"We'll be back for dinner," I said, "Probably."

"Well don't hold up on our account," Dad said, acidly.

I pretended to be oblivious.

*

We took Uncle Micah's car. The town was different with the sun up, but no less busy. Near where we'd found the minigolf place the time before was a small amusement park. Near the boardwalk it was indoors and mostly kid stuff. But further back, in the hot bright sun of the blacktop, they had a few rides that we could go on, including a Tilt-A-Whirl and The Whip. There was even a small Crazy Mouse.

We took turns together on the rides. Usually I went with Liam, but I also rode alongside Marissa and even me and Logan went a couple times. I wanted to stay by my brother, but Liam was being oddly silent, and it made me uncomfortable. Was he regretting what we'd done the night before? I was already feeling vulnerable, if Liam was now embarrassed, I worried that it might break me.

"You OK?" I asked him. It had taken all my courage to get out those two words as the Tilt-A-Whirl began to wind up. The two of us nestled in the pod. Pressed tight.

"I'm fine," Liam said, staring forward. His reticence hurt worse than any insult he could have thrown my way.

"OK, well, my secret for the day is that you're weirding me out. We did something totally intimate and scary last night and now I don't know how to feel."

Liam looked down and I think my words finally got to him because I saw his blue eyes soften. "My secret is that last night was the most wonderful moment of my life," Liam said. I'd thought he was angry or ashamed. I realized he was scared. Overwhelmed the same way I was. I squeezed his arm tighter and not because the ride was speeding up. "I don't want to lose you, Melanie."

"Don't do that," I said. Liam looked legitimately hurt by my words. "Don't call me that. You've done it a few times now and it freaks me out. I've always been Lemony, your little Lemon, and if that's changed because of everything..."

"I'm sorry, Lemony," Liam said. He kissed my head. "Everything that's happened. I don't know what to think except I can't stop thinking about you. How amazing you are. How lucky I was last night to share that with you."

My brother the romantic. Who knew?

"I'm so scared you're going to tell me you're mad," Liam said. "Or you wish we didn't do it. Or something like that because all I can think about is being that way with you again."

"Well, you probably shouldn't cum in me again," I said.

"Oh," Liam said, the words taking a while to reach his brain. "Oh! Oh shit Lemony, I'm so sorry. When you didn't say something, I thought you must be on the pill."

"It's OK," I said, "I didn't say it, but I should have and now you know. You know, for next time."

"Next time?"

"Yes. I want to keep doing that. With you," I said.

The ride slowed and we stepped off. I'd been so locked in conversation with my brother, I'd lost track of the ride, itself. After we got walked off, I saw Logan and Marissa were about to get on the Ferris Wheel on the far side of the park. We went over to the railing and waved, watching as our cousins got on.

"You really enjoyed what we did?" Liam asked. His blond hair near transparent in the bright sun. "I'm serious," he said, "I thought the first time was supposed to be bad. Painful. For the girl, anyway."

"It was horrible," I said, "Worst sex I ever had." I leaned over and kissed him. "Look, I don't know. I guess it did kind of hurt at first. But then it felt really really good. And then it got better. Did you want it to hurt me?

"Definitely not," Liam said, "I guess I just had all these expectations for what sex was. Good and bad. Last night kinda surprised me, that's all."

"Me too," I said, "I mean, I thought boys were supposed to blow their wad in three seconds the first time they do it. But you lasted, like forever."

"Yeah, I think with all the other stuff we did that day I built up a little lasting power?" Liam said, "Or something? I don't know. Do you wish that I'd exploded in three seconds?"

"Hell no," I said. I grabbed Liam's hand on the railing.

Speaking of things that didn't make sense -- I was falling in love with my brother.

*

After Logan and Marissa got off the ride, we all agreed we wanted to grab something to eat and lay out on the beach. We found that same pizza place with the giant slices (although, to be fair, it looked like everyplace served them that way). I don't know if it was the sun or the sex, but that slice tasted amazing.

After we ate, Logan grabbed Liam by the elbow and dragged him forward. "We need to go get some stuff out of the car," he told my brother. Meanwhile, Marissa and I walked up to the boardwalk railing overlooking the beach and stared out at the ocean, waiting for our siblings.

"So how was it?" Marissa asked.

"The Tilt-A-Whirl?" I asked, "It was OK." My cousin elbowed me in the ribs. "I told you last night that I liked it."

"No regrets in the morning?" Marissa asked. It felt like she was testing me.

"No, you were right," I said, "Being with Liam was amazing."

Marissa smiled, wide. I'd passed her exam. "I'm glad. I'm so happy for both of you. I know people will say it's wrong. But being with your brother, I can tell you, there's nothing like it. And twins makes it extra special. You were partners since the womb. This is, like, the natural next step in your relationship. That connection? It makes everything mean so much more."

"I suppose," I said. I kept glancing around to see who might be listening. I might have decided that sex with my brother wasn't bad, but I doubted the rest of the world would see it that way. What we were doing, no matter how incredible it felt, was still wrong. That didn't mean I wanted it stop, although some part of me rationalized that I would at some point in the future. Mostly, I wanted to keep it a secret. Marissa, though? My cousin seemed to want to shout out our incest to everyone within earshot.

"This is going to be great," Marissa said, "You'll see. Now that you've learned to trust me, there's all sorts of fun stuff we can do."

We heard a shout and glanced back. Our brothers were coming up the steps, both overloaded with towels and beach stuff under their arms.

"Isn't Logan cute?" Marissa asked, "He's so super hot, isn't he?"

"I guess," I said.

"Oh, don't be silly," Marissa said, "You're not like, betraying anyone by admitting my brother's a hunk."

Yes, Logan was attractive. I'd said it many times already. But Marissa seemed to be pushing me into something that I didn't want to admit. So, I just nodded.

"I knew it," Marissa said, "I knew you were into him. I mean, how could you not be?" I expected her to say something niceback about Liam. But instead she went over to help her brother carry some of the stuff. I did the same for my brother.

"What is all this?" I asked, holding several thin plastic poles.

"You'll see," Logan said with a wicked smirk.

We went down the steps and onto the warm sand. Unlike by our beach house, here it was crowded and loud. People ran back and forth in the sand, screaming and laughing at the top of their lungs. The ocean was almost overfull. We had to search for a spot that could fit the four of us, though we finally did, a bit further back from the water than we were used to.

Logan took the poles out of my hands and began to bend them into a sheet of canvas. A moment later, he popped a big, blue beach tent up. So that's what they'd brought! It looked pretty big and was covered on three sides, though the front hung open like a lolling tongue.

Liam was carrying a cooler and he opened it. I saw there were beers inside. Logan grabbed one and cracked it open, as if it was nothing. Instinctively, I glanced around. The beach was busy, but it wasn't like people were on top of us. Still, I eyed my cousin nervously as he handed me a beer.

"No one cares about that stuff here," Marissa said. I opened up the can and took a sip. I wasn't used to alcohol -- I'd only had it a few times. It tingled on my tongue and roiled in my belly.

My cousin took off her shirt and jeans, revealing another bikini -- a white one with a big gold-colored ring holding the cups of her bra together. She smiled, seeing me looking at her, and swished her little butt.

I took a deep breath. I wasn't comfortable about this, but I'd made a promise. You'd think after everything that'd happened, I might finally be OK with my body. But there's no magic wand for self-assurance, not even what my brother had between his legs. It took a lot to cast away a lifetime's lack of confidence.

I stood up and lifted off my shirt. Then I undid my jean shorts, pushing them over my wide hips. I fought the urge to dive into the tent and hide. I know the whole beach wasn't staring at me, but God it sure did feel like it.

"You wore the bikini!" Marissa shouted. I tried to fold inside myself but couldn't. "I told you! You look amazing. Doesn't she look incredible, guys?"

Logan and Liam both stared at me, nodding almost numbly. Like adherents to my secret cult. Their reaction definitely helped me feel better. I stopped squeezing my own arms. Let my body relax. The wind tossed at my blonde hair.

The bikini had been an impulse purchase, bought in the microsecond of time between when my breasts started growing like crazy and when I began to hate them. That little moment where I thought I might actually be sexy. The suit was bright yellow, because of course, and still fairly conservative. You couldn't really see my tits, but you couldn't miss they were massive behind the cloth. It did the same for the curve of my bottom.

Like I said, I hated the outfit almost the minute I bought it. But I'd brought the bikini with me because, I don't know, maybe I was hoping to be the sort of person who wore such things. I thought I'd put it on in the backyard one day to tan. At most. But now here I was, on this packed beach, and I was wearing the little two-piece. It was scary, but it was good.

"Seriously, Lemony, you look fucking great," Marissa said.

"Not too fat?" I asked, shifting my hips nervously. My cousin stood up and pressed her hand on my stomach. I jumped, then settled.

"There's not even a bit of flab here," Marissa said. She cupped my ass and I really did jump. "Or there. You're just curvy."

"Yes, sis, you look amazing," Liam said. And I could tell by his shorts that he wasn't kidding. Logan looked at me and nodded as well.

"Really good," he said.

I fought to keep the smile off my face and sat down in the sun tent. It was nice to feel confident, for that moment, but it was also good to be able to hide away.

"Seriously, you need to stop acting like your body's something to be ashamed of," Marissa said, standing over me. "I wish I had half the assets you've got."

"I'd rather I was more like you," I said.

"Well, I am damn sexy," Marissa said, and slapped her own ass. We both giggled.

We did our own suntan lotion this time, then lay back in the tent. Logan said it was for four but we all barely fit. Liam pressed against my one side and Marissa on the other. In the heat, it was a little much. Eventually I unrolled my towel out in the sun and lay on that. My skin was already nice and brown, although my stomach was a bit pale.

The boys got up and played paddleball (they'd brought that from the car as well), bouncing the pink ball back and forth with loud, vibrating swats. A group nearby had a radio on, playing the Yankees game, and I could hear bits and pieces of it carrying over the ocean winds.

I finished my beer and Logan gave me another. I felt a bit warm, so I rolled onto my stomach and buried my head in my arms. I felt a hand at my back and looked up. Marissa was standing over me.

"No tan lines," she declared, and unsnapped the back of my bra. I gasped as I felt the strings slide down my shoulders. I looked over and saw Marissa lie down and do the same thing. Her little, brownish nipples erect against the towel. I reminded myself not to stand.

The boys got tired of their game. Logan walked past and went to go lie down in the tent. Liam lay down on the towel next to me.

"No bra?" he asked.

"Marissa says no tan lines," I said.

"Nice," Liam said. My brother really did have a thing for my big boobs. It helped me feel more comfortable about them that he was so appreciative.

"Hey, um, Mariss?" Logan called from the tent, "I need help back here. With something."

My cousin sighed and rolled her eyes. She pulled her top up, just enough to cover herself, then she went back into the tent. There was a loud kissing noise and a giggle. I didn't need to look to know what was going on in there. My cousins' legs intertwined in the sand.

The tent covered three sides, but the front was open. Someone could walk by and see what was going on. And while my cousins were acting mostly PG-13, I didn't think it would take long for them to graduate to R (or NC-17). I tied the top of my suit back on and got up. As I stood, I felt the blood rush to my head.

I looked down at the three empty cans of beer, lying discarded in the sand next to my towel. I didn't think it was all that much, but my body disagreed. I wasn't smashed, just a little clumsy, and I giggled stupidly as I stumbled a bit getting straightened.

Once I had my bearings, I took one of the towels and hung it over the open mouth of the tent. It wasn't completely secure, but now you'd have to really be looking to notice more than four moving feet.

I felt a pair of arms wrap around my stomach. A kiss on the back of my neck.

"I also, um, need help with something," Liam whispered in my ear, and it tingled all the way down to my pussy.

"They're already in there," I said.

"So?" Liam said.

"Yes. So what?" Marissa asked from the tent. How did she keep noticing our private moments?

Liam kissed the back of my neck. His hands started to drift upwards. At this point, I surrendered to the logic of his argument and let him push me back onto the ground. As soon as I was on my back, he kissed me on the lips. He tasted salty; his skin rough with stray sand. We both slid till we were covered in the humid semi-darkness of the tent.

Marissa was lying next to me. Her brother kissing her hard. Their bodies rocked back and forth, bouncing against ours. Liam nuzzled my neck. His body already sweaty on mine. His movements urgent. I wasn't expecting much foreplay in this situation and, fortunately, my brother didn't give it.

He reached between my legs and pulled the gusset of my bikini to the side. His swim trunks had a Velcro fly and he ripped it open. Liam fell forward. It was clear he was trying to get his cock in me, but he kept missing. Finally, I reached down and grabbed his dick, aiming it at my pussy.

1...56789...11