Twins Ch. 02 - Gymnasium

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Riley blinked, uncertain of what she'd expected, but sure it wasn't that. Not that it wasn't a good offer. "Ummm... okay... Sooo, how is this supposed to..." she trailed off as Sasha held up a finger and grabbed her phone.

A few swipes later, a timer ticked down the seconds. "When time's up, we go home and speak of this to no one." Sasha shot her an appraising look. "So, what's it going to be?"

Holy shit. This was really happening. What kind of pose did she want Sasha in? Maybe in a starfish? Downward dog, out of spite? She smiled at a sudden thought. "How about face down, ass up?"

Sasha flashed her eyebrows, face deadpan still. "Racy," she said, and dropped to her hands and knees. From there, she reached forward on the mat and let her orange-sized breasts sink to the floor, head turned to the side with her eyes closed.

Riley circled Sasha's prone form, wary like a predator around wounded prey. With each lap she got closer to her quarry, now pausing to admire the buzzed-short blonde hairs tracing the back of her neck. She reached out, imagining the soft prickle of those hairs brushing against her fingertips, but held back out of fear of reprisal.

Sasha seemed oblivious to her inspection. She hadn't twitched a muscle or given any sign she was awake since falling into the pose, legs locked together at the knees. The pale soles of her feet contrasted with the smooth golden honey of her legs, uniform in colour until they reached an apex with tan lines so sharp they looked painted on. The creamy alabaster flesh of her hips and butt shimmered in the bright overhead lights like she still wore ghostly panties.

Riley dropped to her hands and knees and crawled forward. Her head was level with Sasha's crotch, and the small gap visible between the top of her thighs made the ache between her legs return with a hot tingle. She reached down between her legs and pressed her middle and ring fingers against her lower lips, intending to assess the level of moisture but meeting such little resistance that they sunk in past the second knuckle. The degree of wetness and intense heat surprised her. She'd never been this turned on before. If she didn't stop now, could she gather the willpower to stop before it was too late? Sasha would murder her on the spot if she messed this up for both of them.

The thought of Sasha's muscular thighs wrapped around her neck to commit the deed helped calm her a little. Enough to continue the inspection, at least.

Riley shuffled ahead on her knees and unoccupied hand, the other clamped firmly between her legs. As she crawled, her digits worked still deeper until they bottomed out, allowing her to cup her mound and apply pressure to her clit. The gentle contact was enough to elicit a gasp, which Sasha could hardly miss hearing in the tomb-like silence of the gym. Her ears grew hot. What could Sasha be thinking?

Or, better question - why should Riley care? Once the challenges were over, Sasha would be gone, never to be seen again. Anything she did in these sessions would be the next best thing to anonymous, so why shouldn't she enjoy herself?

She rolled to her side and onto an elbow to get the elevation needed for the best view. Inches away from her sister's pussy, she slowly worked her fingers in and out of her own. They curled inward and she moved in slow circles, making her hips jerk and twitch as she ground her palm against her most sensitive areas. Her breathing quickened, and she abandoned the last vestige of propriety or shame in the face of her all consuming need to continue.

Her bliss faltered with a twitch of her sister's ass, Sasha shifted her weight from one knee to the other, rocking from side to side in front of Riley's face before settling back into the pose. At this distance, Riley could see everything, even the trickle of clear fluid that seeped from between her lips and disappeared into the manicured tuft of blonde hair below.

She spared a glance towards Sasha's face and found her placid expression unchanged. Was the trail of moisture just sweat, or was Sasha getting off on this, too? If the latter, she hid it well. Her breathing was slow... but maybe a bit faster than usual? Was the flush of her neck borne from heated thoughts or the heated gymnasium?

Her eyes returned to her sisters pubic area, scanning for surrounding signs of perspiration. When the next drop formed at the lower juncture of Sasha's lips, she swore the liquid looked thicker, more viscous than sweat. Her thoughts raced along possibilities towards potential end games of these post-workout rewards... where they could end up if Sasha had any gay in her at all. In response, her index finger joined the other two inside her hot, soft wetness. The trio worked in and out at an exponential pace, slowly but surely working their way to a crescendo.

The events of two weeks past, her intervening dry spell, and her ministrations thus far tonight had raised every nerve ending between her legs to high alert. Riley's long, full strokes became more audible as the pace increased. Between the soft, slippery noises coming from her lower lips and the harsh, ragged breaths from her upper, Sasha must have known what was going on. But Riley was beyond caring, consumed by a flood of sensation, a hurricane swell that drowned all reason.

An insistent beeping intruded on her fugue state. The noise distracted her, slowed her pace, but it wasn't until Sasha spoke that she found her way back from the edge.

"Riley. Stop."

She froze in place with all three fingers buried to the hilt. Sweat beaded her forehead and pooled in her belly button as she held herself rigid.

"If you can't control yourself, this stops now. Is that what you want?"

Riley remained still, allowing her head to clear and breathing slow. After what felt like a long time, her muscles relaxed and she melted to the floor. Her fingers slid out of her pussy with a wet slurp and came to rest on her inner thigh. She blinked her eyes open to see Sasha regarding her with a concerned look.

She recalled that she'd been asked a question. "No, Sasha," she replied. What else could she say? Of course she wanted more.

"Get yourself cleaned up." Sasha's back was turned as she went to get her clothes. Did Riley imagine an extra swing in her hips as she walked away?

"I think I saw some showers on the way in. And get a good night's rest... we have a lot of work to do."

She didn't know if she'd be able to sleep later on, whether physical exhaustion or memories of tonight and plans for nights ahead would triumph. But she smiled at the thought of the work they might do together.

12