Twins Ch. 03 - The Countdown Begins

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She closed her eyes and sunk into the bench, head tilting back. "But we're under the current circumstances, aren't we? When I invited you in here, I wasn't sure what I wanted. But now that I've thought it through, I've decided we shouldn't repeat tonight."

Riley's face fell. "You mean..."

"Next session we're back to a single pose, no contact."

Riley flinched. "But, but... the reward system is working. Look at how far I've come!" Desperation raised her voice.

Sasha nodded, eyes still shut. "But you've come this far under the old system. There's just not enough incentive to change things up, and too much risk of losing everything."

A shiver of cold penetrated the sauna's heat. This rejection might be the final nail in the coffin of her infatuation. The worst part was that Riley could appreciate that Sasha was making the smart choice. Would a noisy bracelet be enough to stop her if Sasha's pussy started twitching with her tongue buried deep inside?

She exhaled slowly at the realization. "Now what?"

"Now, I'm going to relax for a few more minutes," she said. "Then go home. And speak of this to no one."

Riley wracked her brain for a favourable argument, but didn't get far before a high pitched beep and vibration at her wrist caught her attention. She looked down and saw a flashing red message, 'monitor malfunction'.

Riley looked to Sasha, who had interrupted her relaxation and was regarding her own bracelet with similar confusion.

"What's going on?" Riley asked.

Sasha shrugged, impassive. "Hell if I know."

Their bracelets flashed again, and this time a new message scrolled across the tiny screen. 'Offsite. Be there in 20min to fix the malfunction. Monica.' After the last letters disappeared, the bracelets resumed their urgent flashing of 'monitor malfunction'.

Sasha held up the device on her wrist. "I wonder if the heat and moisture are affecting these things?"

Riley's heart stopped for an instant. If that were the case...

"I know of a way to test the theory..." she said, in a much deeper and breathier tone than she thought possible. The ache between her legs had taken control and wasn't shy about its motives.

Sasha's eyes widened. "Are you proposing an experiment?" Her hips shifted forward, knees separating slightly.

A jolt of adrenaline surged from Riley's chest to her aching pussy. Without further invitation, she dropped from the bench and knelt in front of Sasha. She pushed her flattened palms into the gap between Sasha's knees and pried them apart as she leaned in open mouthed.

To Riley's surprise, the muscular thighs remained locked tight and she had to stop short before ramming her mouth into her sister's legs.

Sasha scowled. "I thought you were supposed to be smart..." she cocked her head with an angry glare. "What would we have done if I'd come right away? I'm not going to risk my inheritance on your restraint."

She reached forward to Riley's forehead and and pushed. The nudge was enough to tip her onto her her rear end, eyes at crotch level. Then Sasha reclined and spread her legs wide, giving Riley a front row seat to the hand that slid down her flat stomach and gently explored the surface of her drenched pussy.

Riley could only watch, mesmerized. Every minute twitch of her digits translated to a flutter of lashes or wrinkle of brow. As seconds turned to minutes, the movements became bolder, more pronounced, until they culminated with a single finger inserted up to the second knuckle.

Sasha's face strained against the sensation. She held herself still for a count of ten, then began to work it slowly in and out. "Seems like... your theory... is holding up," she said, each burst of speech punctuated with a small gasp.

Her finger stilled, and she paused a moment to regain her composure before withdrawing it. "On... any other night, my wrist warden," she gestured at her bracelet, "would be screaming at me by now."

Riley's tongue darted across her lips as she studied Sasha's face. "Does that mean...?"

Sasha nodded. "Take it slow, though. The last few weeks haven't been easy."

Riley swallowed her annoyed reply. Now was not the time to argue about who'd had it worse. Not when she was this close.

She pulled Sasha's hand aside to reveal her coveted prize. A single bulb on the wall behind Riley cast a soft glow across her sister's prominent mound and the glistening trail of moisture that dripped down to coat her inner butt cheeks. She bent forward and ran her tongue along the gentle curve that gathered runoff before it dripped to the floor. Her tongue snaked upward and grazed the puckered flesh between her cheeks before laying flat at the bottom of Sasha's slit and slowly dragging through the ravine before ascending the peak.

Sasha's hips bucked and she arched her back. The sharp moan that escaped her lips invited more of the same attention, but Riley's plan for her sister didn't include a quick release.

Riley's tongue teased the hood around Sasha's clit, small movements rippling across her belly as she tensed and released her core in spasms of quickened breath. Still too much, Riley decided. She broadened her range of motion, radiating out to trace the edges of Sasha's sex in unhurried arcs. The slower pace pulled Sasha back from the precipice in increments, allowing the taut bowstring of her back to slacken and her shallow gasping to deepen as Riley pumped the brakes.

But not for long.

Once Riley had gained enough headroom she renewed her lingual assault, plumbing the tangy sweet depths of her sister. Sasha responded hungrily, moving her hips in time with Riley's tongue, trying to force it deeper with each pelvic thrust. It wasn't long before Riley had to pull back once again, withdrawing her tongue to the periphery.

Her sister shifted forward to close the gap, and their game of cat and mouse continued until Sasha growled in frustration. She clamped her hands around Riley's head and drew her in, trying to force the contact she so desperately needed to end the curse of abstinence.

Riley pulled back hard and broke free of the hold. "No."

Sasha looked at her through a haze of lust and confusion, chest still heaving. "No? I thought this was what you wanted?"

Riley folded her arms over her chest. "What I want is more... reciprocal."

Sasha, still lost in her arousal, just squinted at her. "Huh?" Then realization dawned in her eyes, lifting her brow. "Oh!"

Her eyes shifted left to right, but it didn't take long for her to reach a decision. "Guess that's fair. What did you have in mind?"

Riley smiled and held out her hand. Sasha sat up and took it, allowing herself to be led to the floor of the sauna.

"Lay down and open your legs wide," Riley directed her.

When she'd done so, Riley laid down in the opposite direction and maneuvered herself to make their legs interlock. As she shifted into position, her aching pussy grazed her sister's leg, leaving a wet smear and eliciting her gasp.

"Now, grab my hands."

Sasha's confusion lost to her curiosity. Once their hands were intertwined, Riley pulled the two of them together, and their most intimate parts into contact.

Sasha's eyes widened. "Oh... that's nice."

"It gets better." Riley replied, and began to rock her hips gently, alternating up and down then side to side. Sasha's wetness quickly merged with her own, and the friction between them dissolved into a tingling warmth and occasional electric shock when her clit found purchase against her sister. Whenever she found one of those places she would maneuver her hips around for another pass, dispelling in her mind the idiom that lightning doesn't strike twice.

"I thought you... were a virgin?" Sasha gasped. "How the fuck... do you know all this?"

"I watch... a lot... of amateur lesbian porn," Riley admitted between heaving pants.

Eager for a faster ascent to bliss, Riley switched their grip so that they had each other by the wrists. Then she pulled with all her might.

Sasha responded, and suddenly they were engaged in collaborative a tug of war, moving in sync with ever faster motions. In that instant, Riley was convinced that myths about twins sharing a special connection were true. The two became sides of the same brain, each knowing where the other was going and plotting the most pleasurable course to make the connection. The ever-present ache between her legs throbbed in time with their rhythm, a wave smashing into concrete pylons with shattering force.

Sasha was first to burst forth with a low, guttural cry that undulated with her rapid breath. Eyes slammed shut, she dug her heels into the floor and arched her body like a greek statue come to life.

The sight of Sasha in the throes of passion generated a tidal wave within Riley, one that swept away the breakwaters like children's toys and consumed her in a white hot ball of ecstasy. The animal sounds coming from her mouth harmonized with those of Sasha, who matched her intensity and volume.

For a while after the wave had passed, Riley and Sasha remained locked together. Neither wanted to be the first to acknowledge the reality of what had just happened. At this incredibly opportune time, the sauna door opened with a soft click and Monica popped her head into the confined space that almost certainly reeked of sex.

"I've arrived to fix your..." Monica's voice faltered as she observed the situation. "...Bracelets."

The girls broke apart and scrambled to opposite sides of the small room.

Riley couldn't imagine a more guilty looking pair, but Monica seemed to take it in stride. Her mother's best friend walked in like she hadn't just caught them fucking, and proceeded to enter a code into their wrist monitors that reset the error.

On her way out Monica paused in the doorway and spoke without looking back. "It's fortunate for you both that tonight's malfunction also disabled the data logger function. Without proof of orgasm, the challenges can continue." Without waiting for question or comment, she closed the door. Hard soled shoes on the tile floor outside marked her departure.

The girls waited for the the footsteps to fade before Sasha broke the silence. "What the hell is that supposed to mean? What proof does she need other than us lying on the floor in quivering pools of... ourselves, breathing like we've just run a mile?"

Riley smiled with realization. "You don't know Monica. She's very precise in how she goes about her business. My guess is that the way the contract is written, only the bracelets can trigger our disqualification. It's not in her purview to come to any conclusions outside of that."

Sasha's eyebrow arched. "You're joking right? So if she'd stopped by two minutes earlier and heard..." her cheeks flushed, "the racket we were making, it wouldn't have mattered?"

"I think so. And I think we can use that to our advantage. I'm just not sure how yet."

12