Twins - Graduation

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rnebular
rnebular
838 Followers

We left the restaurant shortly afterwards, with their parents and grandparents heading for their hotel. Katie, Teri and I went to the bar next door. It was a medium sized place and moderately busy that night. I could tell that the twins were trying to be happy again, after the shocking news at dinner. Katie grabbed my hand first, pulling me towards the area cleared of tables for dancing. The song playing at the time was slow, so she wrapped her arms around my neck and pulled me close.

I looked over at Teri, as she sat at a table. She didn't look very happy, and I knew right then that we had a problem. This couldn't continue if we were going to live together.

"Kate, I think we need to talk with Teri. I think she's been getting upset with how close you and I have become. She needs to know that I care about you both, deeply," I said.

"I know, I saw the look too. Should we go now?" she asked.

"Yeah, let's go. Afterwards, I'll take her out for a slow dance."

We walked over to the table that Teri sat at, nursing what looked like a fruity mixed drink. She had mentioned that she was growing fond of those in our recent phone calls.

"Hey, guys," she said flatly.

I sat down next to Teri, while Katie sat across from her. As I got Teri's hand in my own, I peered deeply into her soul, our eyes threatening to dry out as we stared at each other.

"Teri," I began, "You seem to be having some trouble lately. Care to talk about it? You know you can tell me... I mean US... anything, right?"

She sniffled, and her eyes began to water up some. "John, I don't know what to say. For some reason, I worry that you love Katie more than me. I mean... I look at you two together, and I see a special bond there that I never saw before. How can I compete with that?"

"Oh, Teri, you never have to compete for my love. You and I, we share a very special bond all our own. It might feel different than what I share with your sister, but it's only because you are both such different people. I love that you two are so different, even if you do look alike," I said, with a wink.

"And you should know me by now, Sis. I will never try to compete with you for John's affection. I've learned that we can love him more together, than separately. What makes you so worried about this now?" asked Katie.

Her twin sniffled again before responding. "Kate, you've always been the prettier of us," she began.

"Now just wait a second..." Katie tried cutting in.

"I'm not done yet," continued her twin. "I know we are twins, but you've always been more outgoing and spontaneous than I am. I see John light up when you're around, and it hurts to think that maybe he doesn't feel the same about me."

I was stunned. How had we gotten to this point, where she doubted me this much? We had been through a lot, for her to feel insecure like this now. This situation was starting to smell fishy.

"Teri, why would you ever think that about me?" I asked, with suspicion.

She looked down for a bit, then mumbled, "Because a friend of mine told me that I should pay closer attention to you, that you might not really love me."

"And you listened to this crazy friend of yours? Who is this bitch?" asked Katie vehemently.

"His name is Jared," was all Teri got out.

"JARED? Who the FUCK is JARED?" replied an angry woman. "I will fucking KILL him!"

I was equally as upset, hearing that Teri had a male friend, apparently intent on trying to break us up. Angry as I was, I felt we owed it to Teri, to let her tell us her side.

"Teri, who is Jared, and why is this the first we are hearing about this problem?" I asked, much calmer than Katie, but still a hint of anger in my voice.

She had tears in her eyes, and they rolled down her soft cheeks. "He's just a friend of mine, part of a small study group I was a part of."

"Okay, but why do you now suddenly doubt my feelings for you, or Katie's devotion to you?" I asked, this time the agitation was clearer in my tone.

Katie just looked on, still red-faced. I had an inkling of what Jared wanted from Teri, and I was sure it had nothing to do with helping her out, well, not with anything aside from helping her out of her clothes.

"I was having coffee with him last week, when I let it slip that John was coming for graduation. I told him that he was road-tripping across the country with you, Sis. When I thought about you guys without me, I may have mentioned that I was jealous of Katie."

She paused to take a breath, blinked, and then went on. "It didn't take a rocket scientist to figure out what I meant by that. He asked me if I was happy with only a piece of you, John. I'd thought that there was nothing to be jealous about. Knowing that you guys had all last week together, and when I saw you two dancing tonight it really made me feel alone," she paused to sniffle.

"Come here, big Sis," Kate said, referring to her 10-minute older sibling.

Teri stood and moved into her sister's arms, and they embraced tightly. Teri's head rested on Kate's shoulder, and she just let it out. I think while she cried, she tried to get out an, "I love you," but I could be mistaken. I would join them in a moment, but wanted to let them comfort each other first. After Teri's breathing returned to normal, I stood up and hugged them both from the side, as they loosened their hold on each other to allow me into the circle. "I'm sorry I doubted you guys," Teri meekly said.

"Honey, if anything ever bothers you, no matter what it is, you need to come to us first," her sister comforted.

"We love you, and always will," I added.

With the issue hopefully resolved, we decided it was time to head back to Teri's apartment. Having already boxed up most of her stuff before dinner, all that was left were a few things in the kitchen and living room. We finished the rest together, and retired to bed. It had been such a crazy night, we never had a chance to talk about their grandpa or his situation.

******************

Sunday morning was hectic. Teri had to prepare for her ceremony, and Katie did whatever she could to help. I was told to stay out of the way and just look good. I was going to argue with Katie on that point, but the look she gave me was enough to silence my half-hearted contradiction.

Georgetown's graduation was a three-day event. They had started on Friday, with all the graduate programs. Saturday had been several other specialty schools, with Sunday being the Baccalaureate and Law Center commencements. Their dedication to a very regal and proper celebration was amazing. I don't want to say it was stuffy or pretentious, but after witnessing the party that UNLV had, Georgetown's ceremony was much more in line with what I had pictured a college graduation to be like.

The gathering was another sunny day in May, in front of a very large, and very old building. I didn't know its name, but it was an imposing structure. It looked like something brought over directly from England, stone-by-stone. I was extremely impressed, as I think a lot of people were.

They had several guest speakers to get through before they began the procession of graduates. Teri's name was finally called, and she crossed the stage to shake the Dean's hand. We all shouted and clapped loudly, while some of the other graduates didn't get much in the way of applause. We wanted Teri to know we were very proud of her, regardless of what others might think.

After it was all over, we mingled as she introduced us to some of her study friends. Pictures were taken and several final goodbyes were exchanged. Several of them said they may stay in the area, while others were heading back to wherever it was they called home. Teri's stalker, I mean friend, Jared, was nowhere to be found. We were all relieved that the day was a drama-free success.

We had until the end of the next day to get her stuff moved out, so we decided to just relax for the afternoon. Teri took us to a park where we could just sit in the sun, and enjoy the spring day. While we were relaxing, we weren't as lucky at avoiding the drama.

"Hey, Teri," announced a new voice.

Teri looked up. "Oh, Jared. What do you want?" she asked, none too nicely.

"Whoa, is everything okay?" he asked, pointing at me. "Is that him?"

"Yeah, I'm him," I announced. "Who do you think..." was all I got out, before being cut off.

"How DARE you mess with my sister!" yelled out a very red-faced Katie. She jumped up and got right in his face. It wasn't too hard for her to do, seeing he was about two inches shorter than Katie was.

He put up his hands in a placating gesture. "Hey, I just worry about her, that's all."

"Well don't! She doesn't need you around making her feel like shit. What kind of sleazy asshole are you, anyway? Are you stalking her, or something?"

At this point, he had taken a few steps backwards, and looked like he was about to run away. "Teri, if you ever get tired of being your sister's little lap-dog, come find me. I'm so outta here," he said, leaving rather quickly.

"What an asshole," muttered Katie, watching his retreat.

Teri looked on the verge of tears again. I hugged her tightly, whispering in her ear. "He doesn't know the real you, like we do. No one that cares about you, would EVER talk to you like that."

She nodded, and smiled at me. "Thank you. It never dawned on me that he was trying to undermine you guys. I feel like such an idiot."

"You're not an idiot. He was probably trying to split us up so he could have you for himself," said Katie, still very angry. She joined us back on the grass as Teri wrapped her arms around her sister. I was just thankful that the whole episode was over.

******************

That evening we had a simple dinner together at the hotel restaurant, before the twins' family left the next day. The conversation was pleasant, with no mention of Hank's parents or Jared, the predator. The food was great, and just spending time with their family was very special to me. It made me very sentimental, and I think Katie and Teri instinctively knew how I felt. A hand grasped each of mine, both giving me a reassuring squeeze for support.

We went back to Teri's apartment after dinner, but sleep was probably the last thing on the twins' minds. Just after shutting the door, I got an evil sort of wink from Katie, and Teri simply giggled when our eyes met. Katie began turning off the lights, heading towards the bedroom, as Teri began to pull my shirt over my head.

"Tonight, is going to be tag-team night," I thought. I was surprisingly okay with that.

"Come here, John," I heard Katie say from the open bedroom doorway.

"Should we?" Teri asked me, with a grin.

"Absolutely. Your sister might need our help, and we wouldn't want to keep her waiting, would we?" I answered.

Her answer was to wrap her hands behind my neck, and pull my lips to hers. The kiss was not hurried, but felt so damn good. I had shared a lot of passionate kisses with these amazing beauties, but I was still blown away every single time. I melted in her arms, wrapping my own around her waist.

"Eh-hem," Katie cleared her throat.

She was now standing in the doorway, naked, tapping her bare foot. I realized that Teri and I were still very overdressed, and that I wanted to share one of those same passionate kisses with the twin that was already naked.

Teri and I moved towards Katie, with Teri wrapping her hands around her sister's neck like she had done to me, kissing her with the same feeling that I had just received. I could tell, because Katie moaned like she does when she gets extremely turned on. It was a deep and throaty groan.

The kiss ended with both women panting and trying to catch their breath. I moved into Katie's arms as Teri went further into the bedroom. I saw her pulling her pants down as she moved behind Katie, making me lose focus. All I saw at that moment were her deep blue eyes staring into my soul. I loved both my women more than life itself, but this cerulean eyed goddess had a hold on me that shook me to my very core sometimes.

She closed her eyes, as she moved her lips towards mine, breaking the spell enough to have a conscious thought again. My head moved forward, lips meeting lips, and my eyes closing as we shared a long minute of passion. Time meant nothing, and I could have just stayed in that moment forever. It was Teri's turn to clear her throat, letting us know we were taking too long.

"Eh-hem."

We separated, with Katie grinning like a Cheshire cat before turning to face her twin. "Are you getting lonely over there, all by yourself?" she teased.

Teri simply patted the spot next to her on the bed. Katie wasted no time jumping up onto the bed, wrapping her arms around her sister as they both fell over. They lay next to each other, tenderly caressing arms and breasts, a stray hand moving over a hip and beyond. I could smell their combined arousal, as my own very hard cock was still pushing outwards against my boxers obscenely. I moved to the bed, stripping off the last of my clothing and freeing my manhood from its confines.

"You two are the best thing that has ever happened to me," I said, still in awe that these beauties chose to be with me.

"And you are the best thing that's ever happened to us," Teri said, Katie simply nodding her agreement. For once, they didn't do the twin thing.

My stunned silence lasted about five seconds, before I was pulled into the middle of their warm bodies. I ended up being in the middle of a twin sandwich, not that I would ever complain about that. We made tender love that night, with none of the animalistic craziness that we had the first night. That night and early morning was much more emotional, and because the pace was so gentle, I lasted a lot longer than usual. I only wished it could have gone on forever.

******************

The buzzing of a cell phone woke me. I heard the vibration sounds coming from the nightstand, and reluctantly rolled over a very warm twin, to see who was calling. I looked at the screen on Teri's phone, and saw the name MOM lit up on the display. Tired as I was, I still moved to answer it.

"Umpf... Hello?" I asked quietly, still half awake.

"Hey, John. Is everyone there awake yet? We just wanted to see if you wanted to join us for an early breakfast before our flight home," said a very chipper sounding Mary.

"Hang on, let me ask the girls," I answered, wondering what had gotten into Mary. I was guessing Hank had something to do with it. Turning to Teri, who was awake and looking at me by that point, I started to ask her before she interrupted me to loudly announce her answer.

"Yeah, Mom, we'll be there in a few minutes."

"Okay sweetie, see you soon!" her mom yelled loudly enough for all three of us to hear, with the phone pulled away from my head. I just laughed a little at the friendly banter.

After I set her phone back down, Teri crawled over me to get off the bed. She made a pit-stop on the way over, and rubbed her still naked mound against my morning wood.

"Mmm, keep that up and we'll miss breakfast," I said.

SMACK!

"OW!" announced Teri, turning to look at her devious twin as she rubbed her now red ass cheek. "What the fuck was that for?"

"Just helping you out," Katie said, smiling. "Besides, I want a turn after you get out of bed."

The sisters hugged sideways before they shared a tender kiss, then Teri slid off me to stand and walk to the bathroom. Katie slid over and on top of me, just as her sister had done before her.

"Hi there, stranger," she said happily.

"Hi, yourself," I said, smiling as well.

She ground her lower lips against my very hard manhood, enough that the head made its way into her perfectly smooth pussy, the walls clenching me as if I were being sucked in. She pushed down and seated herself on me completely, groaning in satisfaction.

"Hey, no fair!" exclaimed an indignant Teri from the doorway.

"Sis, there is always more than enough of him to go around," Katie winked, and pulled herself up and off my rigid pole.

"That's so cold. You're really gonna leave me hangin' like this?" I asked, pointing to my obscenely hard cock, still glistening from being in heaven for five seconds.

Katie scooted off towards the bathroom giggling, as Teri moved back to the bed and straddled my torso. She moved her ass backwards until she too had me firmly embedded inside her, rocking back and forth on my groin. It felt wonderful, and I groaned my appreciation. She worked her hips quickly, and before I knew it she was in the throes of orgasm, her face a picture of serene peace.

The bathroom door closed, and Katie moved back to the bed. "Teri, honey, you should go get ready now. Let me finish him up for us," she said.

Teri leaned down and kissed me, before climbing off and skipping away to get dressed. Katie climbed on top of me, just as her sister had been, and even resumed the same rocking motion her sister had established. I felt my release approaching quickly, and let her know.

"Baby, going to cum soon... so good... feels so fucking good..." I panted.

"I'm right there with ya... Oh yeah..."

She lifted her hips up and slammed them down, hard, my ass being pushed into the mattress beneath me. Her back arched, and her head tossed back as the waves of ecstasy crashed over her. I grabbed her hips and bounced her on top of me until I too had my powerful release. She collapsed onto my chest, and we lay together for a minute, catching our breath.

Eventually, she got off me and got ready to go as well. Oddly, I was the last one ready to go. The girls gave me shit for it, as it was usually me giving them crap for being slow. We got to the hotel and had a nice breakfast with their family, before helping them get on the shuttle bus bound for the airport. We waved them off, and returned to Teri's small apartment. It took most of the day, but we loaded up all of Teri's things into the back of my truck, and left the keys with her landlord.

Katie followed me in the Mini, while Teri followed Katie in a little Honda Civic that she had picked up a few months before. The car wasn't much, but that suited her. We convoyed to a different section of town where I led them to our new home, hopefully for the next few years anyhow. It was a ranch style house, with almost no yard, but it did have a shrub wall around the front yard. I also knew from the rental agent that the backyard was completely fenced in.

It took us nearly a week to make the place ours, but when we were done, it finally felt like home. After unloading and unpacking all the stuff we had, including the moving truck full of furniture that showed up two days later, we took a break.

"So, are you two ready for Hawaii yet?" I asked tongue in cheek.

Katie just grunted, while Teri looked at me like I had a horn growing from my forehead. "Seriously, John?" she asked.

I chuckled. "Okay, that was a dumb question. How about this one. Do you both have enough swimwear to enjoy taking off, while we are in Hawaii?" This question got a much more favorable response.

"Well, now that you mention it..." started Teri.

"We should probably go shop for some new ones," finished Katie.

I just shook my head. "Naturally," I said, as I picked up the Honda keys and tossed them to Teri.

The twins simply smiled at me, and jumped up running out the door. I had no doubt they would model their choices for me later, and was looking forward to it. I just smiled and went to work on unpacking a last box or two of my stuff in the garage. An hour later, I heard the car pull up and shut off. They came bounding back in, smiling brightly.

"Time for you to sit on the couch," said Katie.

rnebular
rnebular
838 Followers